[Namie Amuro] You Know She's Always Photo-genic 2015.06.10 on sale! ♛86th thread♛ - Page 10 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 3rd May 2015, 08:05 PM
rainy day Initiate

I find it ironic that everyone is complaining about the lyrical content with praise for "WANT ME, WANT ME" interjected within the same conversations...
Old 3rd May 2015, 08:11 PM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Some people want sex more than partying.
Partying is a lot of work tbh. You have to get ready, you have to go outside and move, you have to drink, sometimes you drink a lot and get drunk and then feel the pain in the morning unless you drink tequila only since she's the best alcohol for you/doesn't make you feel hung over.
With sex you can just do that at home. No real preparations, just showering.
Old 3rd May 2015, 08:13 PM
Heartplace Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
I find it ironic that everyone is complaining about the lyrical content with praise for "WANT ME, WANT ME" interjected within the same conversations...
WANT ME, WANT ME isn't a full album of disjointed Engrish and songs Namie doesn't understand that don't even apply to her
Old 3rd May 2015, 09:03 PM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by toLOVE View Post
_genic going to be Namie's "Confession on the Dance Floor"? Both albums has the throwback sounding, but also modern. And from the preview, it sounds like from preview, each song leads into one another perfectly fine.
No please, Confessions is a masterpiece with distinct sounding songs. Half the songs in the _genic preview were generic versions of each other. And dont get me started on the juvenile laughable lyrics. I really didnt like FEEL but these previews make FEEL sound amazing.
Old 3rd May 2015, 09:11 PM
Voyage Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
la la poppin' coochie

Quote:
Better than all of kumi's sex songs tbh.
It can't beat Ima Sugu Hoshii for me!

Last edited by mi|kshake; 3rd May 2015 at 09:15 PM.
Old 3rd May 2015, 09:33 PM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumsushi View Post
No please, Confessions is a masterpiece with distinct sounding songs. Half the songs in the _genic preview were generic versions of each other. And dont get me started on the juvenile laughable lyrics. I really didnt like FEEL but these previews make FEEL sound amazing.
Get em!
I remember this comment being made but didn't say anything. I'm not a fan of Madonna but calling this album her Confessions? First she needs to have her Ray of Light album.
Old 3rd May 2015, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delicious n Bold View Post
Get em!
I remember this comment being made but didn't say anything. I'm not a fan of Madonna but calling this album her Confessions? First she needs to have her Ray of Light album.
But first she'd have to actually write her own music!!
Old 3rd May 2015, 10:08 PM
monochrome Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Punks View Post
WANT ME, WANT ME isn't a full album of disjointed Engrish and songs Namie doesn't understand that don't even apply to her

Yeah.

I can't at these people trying to convince us that this hideous new album by trashing something like WANT ME WANT ME. If only this new album was 1% of what WMWM is... I won't even comment on that Confessions On A Dancefloor comparison since it's just an insult to music.

Sorry for being so harsh but I'm very angry at all this right now. Bitch go back to JAPANESE and stop this non-sense.

I swear FEEL is the last album in English I will listen from her. I REFUSE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS MESS.

/rant's over

Old 3rd May 2015, 10:55 PM
1 LOVE Initiate

Just wait for the full album, maybe you're going to change your mind.

TWICE

Old 3rd May 2015, 11:23 PM
monochrome Initiate

I don't know... I love TSUKI and BIRGHTER DAY a lot and this new album is making me love those 2 singles even more. I think I will listen to the album and only keep the ones I like (if there's any) and make different album with the previous 2 singles.

I mean... her songs or albums have to be pretty bad for not make it into my iPod when I consider her a top favorite close to the level of Ayumi or Madonna for me.

But yeah, i will relax and wait. Maybe i'm just over reacting (which I hope that would be the case).

Old 4th May 2015, 12:21 AM
Heartplace Initiate

Quote:
Every Woman is tragically juvenile and I'll never be able to listen to it without feeling massive second-hand embarrassment
Old 4th May 2015, 12:45 AM
monochrome Initiate

crying inconsolably while thinking about all this mess with Dreaming I Was Dreaming playing in the background

Old 4th May 2015, 12:52 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Now there's a namie song I love. The ballada version nailed it tbh.
Old 4th May 2015, 02:40 AM
winding road H-Initiate

I wish more than ever now that the songs from the singles were included, that way at least I would know for sure that there's something in the album that I really like...

Old 4th May 2015, 03:55 AM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

The singles are too good for this hot mess of an album
Old 4th May 2015, 04:38 AM
TO BE Initiate

Wow I am really surprised at the general backlash here. I thought the previews sounded amazing...... Was totally jamming to them and dismayed when each track ended. The only track I don't really like is probably Birthday.

The music is excellent though I'd agree that I much prefer her singing in Japanese. But I guess I've gotten used to her brand of Engrish, that now I just kind of treat her voice as another instrument that adds to the music rather than paying too close attention to the lyrics. Good dance album is good dance album.

Last edited by js_surrealism; 4th May 2015 at 04:41 AM.
Old 4th May 2015, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Punks View Post
Every Woman is tragically juvenile and I'll never be able to listen to it without feeling massive second-hand embarrassment
Dont you know that every woman only just wants to dance? Lol I personlly though Fashionista was the most embarassing lyrics wise.
Old 4th May 2015, 04:57 AM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by js_surrealism View Post
Wow I am really surprised at the general backlash here. I thought the previews sounded amazing...... Was totally jamming to them and dismayed when each track ended. The only track I don't really like is probably Birthday.

The music is excellent though I'd agree that I much prefer her singing in Japanese. But I guess I've gotten used to her brand of Engrish, that now I just kind of treat her voice as another instrument that adds to the music rather than paying too close attention to the lyrics. Good dance album is good dance album.
This is the forum with more Namie haters... thats why I love this thread tbh.

Old 4th May 2015, 05:23 AM
Heartplace Initiate

Quote:
Dont you know that every woman only just wants to dance? Lol I personlly though Fashionista was the most embarassing lyrics wise.
That one is pretty awful too but Every Woman also has the tween-pop "rap" verse going for it ugggh
Old 4th May 2015, 06:23 AM
appears Initiate

Holy shit, I just heard the previews. Track 9 is fucking amazing.

Tags
namie amuro, _genic