[Namie Amuro] The 96th Thread ♛ Queen's Farewell 〜Compilation, Tour & Retirement〜 - Page 6 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 1st November 2017, 06:08 PM
appears Initiate

Someone please can make a mp3 rip of SHOWTIME?

Instagram

Old 1st November 2017, 06:37 PM
SEASONS Initiate

I feel some hate for me here... I apology if something I said sounded rude or offended anyone, I never meant it that way. I've been following and supporting Namie since a really long time, and by any means I wanted to drag her down. I think some people on this forum takes other's comments too seriously though.
Again, sorry.
Old 1st November 2017, 07:18 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkingoutloud89 View Post
Hmm still seems like you did not understand a thing. Everyone is entitled to an opinion - but there is a difference between "urgh, I just don't like it because it is so lazy" and "I don't like the new MV because she does not even move her mouth". But still, the latter is just weird mind-vomit of an opinion. As its is a visual medium, you can very well analyze if something is there just because they wanted to or if they wanted to underline something. It is pretty clear the director wanted to go for a very pure image here where nothing distracts to much form the lyrics itself. I haven't read any comment which explains why the video would have been better with lip-synch and what value it would have added to the actual video.

Just voicing something like "blah i hated it" is very school-kid-ish.
I never said I hated the PV tho? I did say it bothered me, but on my second post, AFTER you tried to come for me, cause you jumped to the conclusion I hated it on your own.
And of course it was on purpose, they would never shoot something and in the end realise she didn't lipsync lol Just cause there was a purpose doesn't mean I have to like and can't even joke about it. Don't take it too personal, seriously.

And regarding the lyrics of WANT ME WANT ME that's just rumour, never found anything official about it, and it's not like THAT ONLY LINE was sexual, the whole thing is. She did for sure know what she was singing about.

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Last edited by Gustavopc; 1st November 2017 at 07:25 PM.
Old 1st November 2017, 07:32 PM
appears Initiate

Talking about WANT ME, WANT ME, I always found funny when she makes big arm gestures towards the public while singing such sexual lyrics haha

Instagram

Old 1st November 2017, 10:41 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

I went to wash my hair, and then I come back you're fighting over namie's engrish and her comprehension of the lyrics of her own songs lmao

Guys, guys... At the time of want me, want me there was Google, online translators, people who actually knew what was being said/sung and most importantly: she was at a point of her career she had control of her releases already. Even when it doesn't make sense (koda's and BoA's early English versions lol) the singers at least get the feeling of what they are singing haha they are professionals. And what really matters: she sings want me want me A LOT, so even in this imaginary world where she found out the highly sexual lyrics too little too late, she likes it and is singing it like she doesn't care. So why would we?? Haha

I absolutely loved everything, but I'm so less critical than you guys lmao I wish do it for love had a dance routine for the MV and I believe it is the tour opening song... I mean, too many screams and belted notes for her to sing it middle/end section IMHO. And it'd be a great opener <3 I'm sure I'd feel it right away haha

Oh, btw: showtime MV reminded me a little of hyori's bad girls Hahaha and I love both.
Old 1st November 2017, 10:55 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

I freaking loved showtime. I hated the preview of it, even talked smack about it, but the concept as a whole is just so freaking fun. The MV, her looks, the dance, the song. I'm a sucker for a good/fun dance song (Chit-chat. Always Chit-chat.) and I'm sure I'll have fun with this one for a while too. I love her hair in it as well xD

Anyone have any mp3 rips of the songs? I have the radio rips but I'd prefer them without the radio hosts talking over half the song. (I know the album will be out soon and I should be patient, but I really want showtime.) <3

Finally, I can stop dreaming....

Old 2nd November 2017, 12:29 AM
Endless sorrow Initiate

for those asking for mp3 rips, I did one for Showtime and the volume is so low I didn't bothered posting nor am listening to it. I think we can hold on for one week more? if yall want it I can post it!

edit: forget what I said lmao the rip sounds fine now. here it is.

Last edited by hud; 2nd November 2017 at 12:49 AM.
Old 2nd November 2017, 12:39 AM
WE WISH Initiate

The Queen rules Shibuya

Spoiler:

Would like your guys advice, should I have my fanspace version of Finally sent to my Tenso address or to my hotel? I am only returning to Tokyo for November 9 and 10, not sure how long it would take for them to ship it. Did they give you guys delivery time estimates when you processed your orders?
Old 2nd November 2017, 03:43 AM
Curtain call Initiate

I remember when people kept saying that she didn’t know what the English words for
WANT ME, WANT ME was about but I mean look at the Japanese lyrics it’s so freaking
obvious.
Old 2nd November 2017, 04:13 AM
appears Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4MU3L View Post
Que sarta de tonterias acabas de soltar macho.

Ayustans are on another level my god.
A "ayustans" agrégale Girls Channel, que la están haciendo papillas por vieja y la han llamado producto vencido
Old 2nd November 2017, 04:15 AM
walking proud Initiate

Yep I'm in Japan right now, and it's not just in Shibuya. Promotion for Finally is literally everywhere. Million sales here we come.
Old 2nd November 2017, 04:40 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkifrit View Post
Someone please can make a mp3 rip of SHOWTIME?
https://www.sendspace.com/file/lk6vcg

I also did PV rips for Do It For Love & Finally

Do It For Love https://www.sendspace.com/file/e88mht

Finally https://www.sendspace.com/file/xmd4f1

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 2nd November 2017, 06:01 AM
appears Initiate

Thank you!

Instagram

Old 2nd November 2017, 10:20 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfe. View Post
The Queen rules Shibuya

Spoiler:

Would like your guys advice, should I have my fanspace version of Finally sent to my Tenso address or to my hotel? I am only returning to Tokyo for November 9 and 10, not sure how long it would take for them to ship it. Did they give you guys delivery time estimates when you processed your orders?
Fanspace version is shipped from mu-mo?
They ship it one day before release if I remember right (Ayu´s last release is a while ago so I don´t remember it for sure) so you have it on release date or the day after. But no guarantee it will be that way. maybe someone else has more recent expierience.

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 2nd November 2017, 10:26 AM
PAPER DOLL Initiate

Quote:
The Queen rules Shibuya

Spoiler:

You should probably use your Tenso address: if I remember well they wrote that orders could take up to 2 weeks before being sent.

As for the 'Want me, want me' debate, once again if my memories do not fail, the words she didn't get and learnt the meaning later were "oochie" and "coochie". At least, that's what was being said at the time.
Old 2nd November 2017, 10:50 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Ship it to your Tenso address. The fanspace edition won't be shipped and delivered right away since it's customized.

I placed my order when the announcement was made and my order says delivery is expected 1-2 weeks from the release date of the album. I don't know if the delivery time is the same, or even worse, for orders being placed recently.
Old 2nd November 2017, 01:10 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

namie amuro × SHIBUYA109 × TOWER RECORDS POP UP STORE will open for a limited time period from next Tue until 19th Nov at SHIBUYA109 8F DISP!!!

In addition to Namie's releases being sold , Finally photo panels & costumes Namie used to wear will be displayed inside the temporary pop up store

SHIBUYA109 B1F will have an exhibition display of Namie's discography too

Example of how it looks like

Also , purchase of Finally at the temporary pop up store will include an Original d Point Card & B2 sized poster (Tower Records Version) , while stocks last

http://natalie.mu/music/news/255325
http://namieamuro.jp/news/2017/20171102_109twrcrd/

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Last edited by KarenPang; 2nd November 2017 at 01:16 PM.
Old 2nd November 2017, 03:33 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

just quoting this here so the trouble I had fixing the volume isn't ignored by everyone like some did

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowo View Post
for those asking for mp3 rips, I did one for Showtime and the volume is so low I didn't bothered posting nor am listening to it. I think we can hold on for one week more? if yall want it I can post it!

edit: forget what I said lmao the rip sounds fine now. here it is.
Old 2nd November 2017, 10:12 PM
No way to say Initiate

Chinese fans have the album and are so rude about how they're not going to leak it yet they keep talking about the new recordings lmao, Ayu chinese fans would leak it
Old 2nd November 2017, 11:10 PM
Voyage Initiate

I can't believe the album is out next week! Things seem to have happened so fast since the retirement announcement!

The pop up shop sounds amazing! I think it's so cool how Japan go all out for promoting their acts doing things like this. I wish the UK would do the same!
Closed Thread

Tags
jpop, namie amuro