[Namie Amuro] Breaks Our Hearts In Two In the 97th Thread ♛ Final Album, Tour & Retirement - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 13th November 2017, 02:17 AM
Depend on you Initiate

My biggest fear is to apply to different dates, win all and can't go. I just need one day! XD Please, God, give me luck!

Is it proven that by applying for more people the chances are smaller than asking for a ticket only? Or all conspiracy theory?
Old 13th November 2017, 02:20 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

What happens if I win the lottery for dates I don't wanna go? The moment I win its automatically bought through my fanclub credit card? Or I get to choose one more dates?
Old 13th November 2017, 02:22 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by haraiso View Post
I think I'm going to use fanspace to apply for Nagoya and Fukuoka. And then my CDs to apply for Sapporo. Hopefully those 3 domes have a higher chance of winning tickets than Osaka and Tokyo.
I think I'm going to do the same, except probably the Kyocera dome or Tokyo dome instead of Sapporo. I will most likely be in Japan in February, so fingers crossed for Nagoya or Fukuoka.
Old 13th November 2017, 02:30 AM
I am... Initiate

I'm doing Sapporo since I can't go to Nagoya. I may try my luck for one Osaka show, not decided yet.
Old 13th November 2017, 02:38 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baco__ View Post
What happens if I win the lottery for dates I don't wanna go? The moment I win its automatically bought through my fanclub credit card? Or I get to choose one more dates?
When you apply for the lottery, you get to choose the specific date(s) that you want to go to.

But yeah, your credit card is automatically charged for any tickets you win. So if you applied to 3 performances, and won tickets to all 3 performances... you'd be charged for all those tickets. Even if you really only planned on going to 1 performance.

She implemented a system during the Okinawa concert though where you could sell your extra/unwanted tickets through tickebo. Not sure of the exact details of how it worked but here's her illustrated guide lol: https://ticket.tickebo.jp/pc/namieam...out_trade.html

Maybe this system will be available for the Finally tour too.

Alternatively, you could probably do a private sale/trade of your tickets with someone here or with another friend or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJFmzk View Post
I think I'm going to do the same, except probably the Kyocera dome or Tokyo dome instead of Sapporo. I will most likely be in Japan in February, so fingers crossed for Nagoya or Fukuoka.
Good luck to you!! And to everyone else who's applying for tickets!!
Old 13th November 2017, 02:40 AM
WE WISH Initiate

Quote:
^

Her tickets are generally strictly lottery. No general sales.
So she usually just holds lottery after lottery (until the tickets are sold out, I think).

In the past, there's usually about a week of waiting time between when the lottery ends and when the winners are chosen. I expect the same this time around but we should know for sure when the fanspace lottery page opens up later.

I think I'm going to use fanspace to apply for Nagoya and Fukuoka. And then my CDs to apply for Sapporo. Hopefully those 3 domes have a higher chance of winning tickets than Osaka and Tokyo.
What about the 7-eleven sales though? It looks as though you can buy them at 7-eleven.
Old 13th November 2017, 02:46 AM
Initiate

^

Oh really?? I thought they were just selling the album.

But if you can get tickets there as well then that's new! I can only imagine the crazy lines the stores will have then
Old 13th November 2017, 02:49 AM
Initiate

Quote:

Good luck to you!! And to everyone else who's applying for tickets!!
Thank you! And yes, good to luck to everyone, since this tour will probably be her most requested ever. Question - If I don't end up winning any tickets with the lottery, will there be a way to buy them from an auction or resale place? In other words, if I'm already going to be there, is there chance for a backup plan to get a ticket so I don't lose the opportunity?
Old 13th November 2017, 02:49 AM
I am... Initiate

Buying from 7-11 is frustrating because if many people are buying at the same time, the system will become overloaded and suddenly- poof! no more tickets left

Last edited by Xianghua; 13th November 2017 at 03:00 AM.
Old 13th November 2017, 02:53 AM
WE WISH Initiate

Quote:
^

Oh really?? I thought they were just selling the album.

But if you can get tickets there as well then that's new! I can only imagine the crazy lines the stores will have then
I dunno, I could be wrong but I thought you could always buy Namie tickets through 7-eleven.
Old 13th November 2017, 03:02 AM
Initiate

fanspace lottery is open!! Good luck everyone!!

Lottery is until 23:59 on the 22nd. And winners are announced on the 28th.

https://ticket.tickebo.jp/pc/namieamuro2018/

There's even an English version of the lottery page!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJFmzk View Post
Thank you! And yes, good to luck to everyone, since this tour will probably be her most requested ever. Question - If I don't end up winning any tickets with the lottery, will there be a way to buy them from an auction or resale place? In other words, if I'm already going to be there, is there chance for a backup plan to get a ticket so I don't lose the opportunity?
You can technically buy tickets from auctions and stuff... But it could be risky. It's in the rules that you're not supposed to buy from or sell tickets on auction sites. So there's that risk of being denied entry if you do and they somehow catch you when you're scanning your ticket to go in. I'm sure some people get in with no problems, but I personally wouldn't risk it because I think I would just die right then and there if I was denied lmaoo.

There was a system she had during the Okinawa concert where you could sell extra/unwanted tickets through tickebo. But I think the system alsoooo let people look for and buyyyy tickets that were being solddd. Again, I'm not sure how it works exactly, or if this system was around for her previous tours (if it was, someone else probably knows more), but here was the illustrated guide in Japanese haha

https://ticket.tickebo.jp/pc/namieam...out_trade.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfe. View Post
I dunno, I could be wrong but I thought you could always buy Namie tickets through 7-eleven.
If that's true I just never knew about it before! I always assumed her tickets were strictly tickebo. My apologies!

Last edited by haraiso; 13th November 2017 at 03:20 AM.
Old 13th November 2017, 03:04 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Oh dear as expected , Namie will not be performing in my country after all ._.

Good luck to all who're planning to attend her last tour , it's going to be ridiculously crazy to try to get the precious concert tickets for her last tour D:

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 13th November 2017, 03:11 AM
neverending dream Initiate

Well the either of the June dates would be perfect for me as far as saving up for the trip and whatnot, but sadly the hardest part is going to be getting my hands on 2 maybe even 3 tickets :\
Old 13th November 2017, 03:17 AM
Initiate

lmao I'm kind of scared to apply right now since tickebo keeps getting page errors...
Old 13th November 2017, 03:19 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

Gosh it's impossible right now. Every page is giving me error urgh
Old 13th November 2017, 03:23 AM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

Good luck guys!!! Unfortunately for me, im poor lol.

Old 13th November 2017, 03:23 AM
I am... Initiate

Probably because the entire population of Japan is accessing it right now
Old 13th November 2017, 03:26 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

Well, since it's a lottery I guess it's safe to sleep and try it tomorrow?
Old 13th November 2017, 03:29 AM
Initiate

Yeah. Thank goodness it's not first come first serve ticketing lmao. What a bloodbath that would be.
Old 13th November 2017, 03:39 AM
Initiate

Quote:
You can technically buy tickets from auctions and stuff... But it could be risky. It's in the rules that you're not supposed to buy from or sell tickets on auction sites. So there's that risk of being denied entry if you do and they somehow catch you when you're scanning your ticket to go in. I'm sure some people get in with no problems, but I personally wouldn't risk it because I think I would just die right then and there if I was denied lmaoo.

There was a system she had during the Okinawa concert where you could sell extra/unwanted tickets through tickebo. But I think the system alsoooo let people look for and buyyyy tickets that were being solddd. Again, I'm not sure how it works exactly, or if this system was around for her previous tours (if it was, someone else probably knows more), but here was the illustrated guide in Japanese haha

https://ticket.tickebo.jp/pc/namieam...out_trade.html
That's good to know, thanks Just curious - does the same thing apply to Ayu's show, since I'm about to buy one from ticket.co.jp (some people have recommended it but I don't know if it's 100% legit, so if anyone could verify that'd be great before I spend the money because yeah, I'd probably go a bit crazy if I was denied at the door.

Last edited by AJFmzk; 13th November 2017 at 03:41 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
jpop, namie amuro