[Namie Amuro] The 99th Thread for Our Queen - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11th April 2018, 08:01 AM
still alone Initiate

I wish this was world wide. I want to see Namie promo here. It would be so cool.
Old 15th April 2018, 12:23 AM
P.S II Initiate

She was so good last night at her Sapporo show! I especially love the latter half of the concert when she sang her older songs (Don't wanna cry, a walk in the park, etc.) and newest songs. The Fighter - In Two - Do It For Love combo gave me the most energy and really got the crowd jumping.

I'm not sure if she broke and cried during her previous shows (Fukuoka, Nagoya, Shenzhen, HK), but she did so when she sang the last verse of Finally finally I can stop dreaming and when she gave a send-off speech at the end. Everyone was in tears during those moments.

Can't wait til my next show in Osaka! Hopefully I get a better seat than last night's far-right seat.

Got Ayu?

Last edited by Ayu_desu; 15th April 2018 at 04:58 AM.
Old 15th April 2018, 03:03 AM
Don't look back Initiate

I think the reality of it all it slowing hitting her as well. When i was in Nagoya, she didnt cry
Old 15th April 2018, 03:51 AM
rainy day Initiate

Question! Tickets are bought by my friend (Meat Pao) and he assigned one of them to my ticketbo account. Will the QR code appear in his email or mine?
Old 16th April 2018, 03:36 AM
I am... Initiate

^ it should be sent to your account a few days before the show!

I was avoiding this thread because I didn't want spoilers and finally I can read it again as I went to the Sapporo shows as well! I think I enjoyed a walk in the park the most because of how they showed dome tour 1997 and 2012 performances on the screen and how she mimicked what she did back then, like pushing her hair back at the exact same parts of the song. Was cute haha.

I had a bit of trouble with my ID check like I knew I would, name on ticket was in hiragana and ID was English so I had to go to the special line for confirmation. But I had third and seventh row seats!! so I was happy regardless

Last edited by Xianghua; 16th April 2018 at 04:17 AM.
Old 17th April 2018, 02:37 AM
WE WISH Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayu_desu View Post
She was so good last night at her Sapporo show! I especially love the latter half of the concert when she sang her older songs (Don't wanna cry, a walk in the park, etc.) and newest songs. The Fighter - In Two - Do It For Love combo gave me the most energy and really got the crowd jumping.

I'm not sure if she broke and cried during her previous shows (Fukuoka, Nagoya, Shenzhen, HK), but she did so when she sang the last verse of Finally finally I can stop dreaming and when she gave a send-off speech at the end. Everyone was in tears during those moments.

Can't wait til my next show in Osaka! Hopefully I get a better seat than last night's far-right seat.
Does that mean she switched the setlist order of How do you feel now? -> Finally instead of Finally -> How do you feel now?

Its been mentioned before, but seriously, what a troll setlist order of Finally then How do you feel now.
Old 17th April 2018, 03:06 AM
P.S II Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfe. View Post
Does that mean she switched the setlist order of How do you feel now? -> Finally instead of Finally -> How do you feel now?

Its been mentioned before, but seriously, what a troll setlist order of Finally then How do you feel now.
No, it's still the same lol. Finally -> How do you feel now?

She trolled herself because she had to quickly recompose herself after Finally lol.

Got Ayu?

Old 17th April 2018, 03:24 AM
still alone Initiate

Idk why but I actually always thought ending with How do you feel now was somewhat fitting for a closer. Ends on a positive note. Could you imagine having to leave the arena on such a downer? Tears in everyone's eyes, going home feeling a little empty cause it's all over (i.e. Namie's career). I think it makes sense to end with smiles.
Old 17th April 2018, 10:05 AM
Don't look back Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jean-baptiste View Post
Idk why but I actually always thought ending with How do you feel now was somewhat fitting for a closer. Ends on a positive note. Could you imagine having to leave the arena on such a downer? Tears in everyone's eyes, going home feeling a little empty cause it's all over (i.e. Namie's career). I think it makes sense to end with smiles.
She could end with ANY positive song from her disco but with that, it just feels so troll..LOL
Old 17th April 2018, 10:14 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

I think ending with a song made with the man who started her career is a great way to go full circle. I know internationally her TK songs aren't as highly regarded but that's really what she's known for and will be be forever linked with lol.

It's my fave of her new songs on Finally though so I'm biased haha.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 17th April 2018, 10:21 AM
RAINBOW Guardian

I think there could have been a softer transition between those two songs. I get why she would want to end on a high note though.
Old 17th April 2018, 03:08 PM
WE WISH Initiate

Quote:
Thats true, whenever my playlist shuffles to Finally, I just skip the track because I just can't.

So final lotteries seem to take place approximately two weeks before the events? Wasn't it one week? Has anyone actually tried to re-enter lotteries to reassign registered tickets? I'm curious as to how likely it is that you can re-assign one of your guest tickets, if its an open lottery where you are up against the rest of Japan trying to get the tickets, seems very likely that you are not going to reclaim your guest ticket.

Also, anyone else coming to the June 3 concert?
Old 17th April 2018, 03:11 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Totally agreed after i attended the hk show.
Old 17th April 2018, 04:05 PM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xianghua View Post

I had a bit of trouble with my ID check like I knew I would, name on ticket was in hiragana and ID was English so I had to go to the special line for confirmation. But I had third and seventh row seats!! so I was happy regardless
That's the same issue I'm going to run into! What did you need to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfe. View Post
Thats true, whenever my playlist shuffles to Finally, I just skip the track because I just can't.

So final lotteries seem to take place approximately two weeks before the events? Wasn't it one week? Has anyone actually tried to re-enter lotteries to reassign registered tickets? I'm curious as to how likely it is that you can re-assign one of your guest tickets, if its an open lottery where you are up against the rest of Japan trying to get the tickets, seems very likely that you are not going to reclaim your guest ticket.

Also, anyone else coming to the June 3 concert?
From what I understand, no, you cannot reassign the ticket. It goes back into a general lottery.
Old 17th April 2018, 10:42 PM
Voyage Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post
I think ending with a song made with the man who started her career is a great way to go full circle. I know internationally her TK songs aren't as highly regarded but that's really what she's known for and will be be forever linked with lol.

It's my fave of her new songs on Finally though so I'm biased haha.
Yeah, I think it's a nice idea to end with How Do You Feel Now although I love Finally too!
Old 18th April 2018, 03:39 AM
WE WISH Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post

From what I understand, no, you cannot reassign the ticket. It goes back into a general lottery.
Yeah it goes back into lottery, but you can also reapply for 1 ticket to the lottery, hence it kinda felt like a lottery for ticket reassignment since lots of people on social media are begging to be able to reassign their tickets, but if its a general lottery where literally everyone is grabbing for the last tickets, it really feels like a slim chance you'll get your ticket back Maybe my fanspace membership will give me an edge? It seems fanspace members all benefited from their membership for the lottery, so maybe I'll still get lucky?
Old 18th April 2018, 05:46 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

More Namie Amuro x H&M images

More pictures can be viewed in the link below (inclusive of the clothes Namie wore & also the clothes's costs)

http://www2.hm.com/ja_jp/life/cultur...n-images-.html
https://natalie.mu/music/news/278536

Original shopping bags

The shopping bags will be made available at 81 H&M stores nationwide in Japan from next Wed onwards

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 18th April 2018, 07:04 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

I really don't understand how these reassignments (?) work haha can anyone help me? I hope there are lotteries for the final too :~~
Old 18th April 2018, 07:32 AM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Ok, I'm disappointed with the H&M collab.
It's typical, basic H&M stuff and Namie is just the model.
Too bad. H&M had some really nice collabs in the past.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 18th April 2018, 07:45 AM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
They told me to go to the troubleshooting line and I gave my ID/ QR code and explained it was written differently. They just had me scan it again and on the computer they checked my birthdate against my ID. I was let in fine after that! (Although the second day they asked me about my middle name lol) If I were you instead of going to the general entry line I'd just go straight to the troubleshooting line and save time.
Closed Thread

Tags
namie amuro