[KAT-TUN] ONE DROP -the KAT-TUN thread IX- ♫ - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 13th January 2009, 12:42 PM
I am... Initiate

^It's banned? Hm...
I don't usually chew gum, though, because I'll get hungry. xD;

As for the CM, here you go. I've just noticed that they're kinda popping out of peaches. ("momo" means "peach" in Japanese, that's why the Momotarou-look. lol)

「浜崎あゆみ」であること
”歌う”ということ
それは”生きる”ということ

SCawaii May 2008

矛盾だらけの こんな私でも
許されますか 教えてよ

浜崎あゆみ 「I am...」

Old 13th January 2009, 12:55 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aga-chan View Post
^It's banned? Hm...
I don't usually chew gum, though, because I'll get hungry. xD;
yes chewing gum's banned in my country & so's firecrackers (the kind you use in Chinese New Year)

Quote:
As for the CM, here you go. I've just noticed that they're kinda popping out of peaches. ("momo" means "peach" in Japanese, that's why the Momotarou-look. lol)
LOL the CM's cute , they're cute being dressed up like ninjas & to Kame's hair

thank goodness he grew outta the permed 'I looked like The Dark Knight's Joker' hairdo already if not I wouldn't be fangirling over him now

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 13th January 2009, 01:01 PM
teens Initiate

How many new songs, or upcoming singles do they have? I'm a bit confused. ^^;
Old 13th January 2009, 01:05 PM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
thank goodness he grew outta the permed 'I looked like The Dark Knight's Joker' hairdo already if not I wouldn't be fangirling over him now

I just had to picture him with the Jokers clothes and his behaviour......... xDDDD;;

「浜崎あゆみ」であること
”歌う”ということ
それは”生きる”ということ

SCawaii May 2008

矛盾だらけの こんな私でも
許されますか 教えてよ

浜崎あゆみ 「I am...」

Old 13th January 2009, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iyrocks05 View Post
How many new songs, or upcoming singles do they have? I'm a bit confused. ^^;
hopefully in the 4th album ::

already released last year which didn't make the cut in their 3rd album ::::

- DON'T U EVER STOP
- White X'mas (especially this one *crossing fingers*)

releasing on 11th next month - ONE DROP & 4th March , Tactics

I need a new album after ONE DROP or hopefully after Tactics (QoP's still awesome even after many listens on my mp3player )

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Last edited by KarenPang; 13th January 2009 at 01:48 PM.
Old 13th January 2009, 01:44 PM
teens Initiate

^ thanks for the info. ^^
Old 13th January 2009, 01:51 PM

^

I edited the previous post a bit & the whole ONE DROP has practically leaked out in LQ format

you can download them via :

ONE DROP - http://community.livejournal.com/jon...ds/261713.html

the 3:30 mins is much clearer imo because you get to hear Akanishi saying the words 'love , dream , eternity , hope ... & Bye Bye' unlike the 3:15 mins where it started from Bye Bye onwards

B-sides D-T-S & ON MY MIND (only available in the 1st press CD only) - http://community.livejournal.com/kat...e/4257394.html

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aga-chan View Post

I just had to picture him with the Jokers clothes and his behaviour......... xDDDD;;
here Aga - http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/KAT-TUN-Kazuy...742.m153.l1262

x10000000000 times

no wonder his wife said that his look in the QoP DVD is something she can leave without

I agree also

Last edited by KarenPang; 13th January 2009 at 03:00 PM.
Old 14th January 2009, 12:37 AM
SAKURA Initiate

stream "Kami no Shizuku"! episode 1.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ami+no+shizuku
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ami+no+shizuku

quality's bad, but oh well.

Lisa on social media @ twitter & tumblr!

Old 14th January 2009, 02:33 AM
fairyland Initiate

LMAO, i saw your post @ kattunlove, Karen. Jin's pronunciation of English has gotten better, but fluency, i'm not so sure about. he can swear/curse perfectly though. xD i was watching "SIX SENSES -Jin Angle-" on YouTube last night and was surprised at how clearly i could understand him. ...but he was saying "PUT YOUR ****ING HANDS UP IN THE AIR" and the likes. LOL

but oh man, i kinda miss the "car shrimp" and the "why jennifers" of Jin's vocabulary.

btw, "Tactics" (if that is even the name) is still unconfirmed. hopefully, once "RESCUE" starts on Saturday, we'll get more info on the song.

ごめんNOT TAKING GFX REQUESTS.
{ T W I T T E R T U M B L R }
l l M O M E N T S l l × G O T

Old 14th January 2009, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty4123 View Post
thanks Lisa but I wait for it to be subbed/uploaded via mysoju or kat-tunlove/j-one LJ communities

Quote:
Originally Posted by ll moments ll View Post
LMAO, i saw your post @ kattunlove, Karen. Jin's pronunciation of English has gotten better, but fluency, i'm not so sure about. he can swear/curse perfectly though. xD i was watching "SIX SENSES -Jin Angle-" on YouTube last night and was surprised at how clearly i could understand him. ...but he was saying "PUT YOUR ****ING HANDS UP IN THE AIR" and the likes. LOL

but oh man, i kinda miss the "car shrimp" and the "why jennifers" of Jin's vocabulary.
omg he really said the f word eh ? it sounds like he loves swearing :O

I iterally laughed so hard with the car shrimp comment , major DOT T_T

btw I wonder what led him to decide to study Eng in LA for a mere 6 months , I mean he should have a reason on doing so isn't it ?

Quote:
btw, "Tactics" (if that is even the name) is still unconfirmed. hopefully, once "RESCUE" starts on Saturday, we'll get more info on the song.
& hopefully by then , the preview of Tactics can be heard much better waay

a bit off topic Irene but I already paid the seller with regards to the little something that I'm going to send you , er well the seller will do on my behalf

you should be getting them in due time since I assume the seller's living in US just like yourself

I hope you like it , you better lol

Old 14th January 2009, 04:31 AM
fairyland Initiate

^ O_O;; i really have no idea what to expect, so i'll look forward to it!! thanks Karen!

as for Jin, i think there was an oppurtunity for him to study abroad at the time after 24-hour Terebi in 2006 and he went for it. he LOVES Western culture, so i think he really wanted to go. ...and possibly get a break from being an idol too.

but i think it was good that he went. i absolutely loathed Jin prior to that and i really saw the change afterward when he came back. ~*~DIVA JIN~*~ disappeared when he went to Los Angeles, for sure.

I HATED DIVA JIN SO MUCH, LIKE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. but now i love cracking Wannabe American jokes on him.

ugh, i love Jin so effing much now. haha. it's weird, but i do~!

Old 14th January 2009, 04:43 AM

Quote:
^ O_O;; i really have no idea what to expect, so i'll look forward to it!! thanks Karen!
oh I'm very sure you will like it . I also ordered some of them from the seller too in which he/she already shipped them out which I can't wait to get them in due time

Quote:

as for Jin, i think there was an oppurtunity for him to study abroad at the time after 24-hour Terebi in 2006 and he went for it. he LOVES Western culture, so i think he really wanted to go. ...and possibly get a break from being an idol too.

but i think it was good that he went. i absolutely loathed Jin prior to that and i really saw the change afterward when he came back. ~*~DIVA JIN~*~ disappeared when he went to Los Angeles, for sure.

I HATED DIVA JIN SO MUCH, LIKE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. but now i love cracking Wannabe American jokes on him.

ugh, i love Jin so effing much now. haha. it's weird, but i do~!
ah ok that makes sense now & I do know that Tanaka was the 1 who decided whether should he return back to the group after that brief period of absence which surprised me because he was the 1 initally who strongly objected in being in KAT-TUN so for the tables to turn after that , it's weird in a good way

& you mean before he went to LA , he was a prima donna ? @_@

If you realise , they're the only ones whom I addressed by their surname , I don't know why but I'm so used to it .

Like it will be weird if I start calling Akanishi by his name Jin & same thing goes for Kame by his name Kazuya & also for my fave sadist ala Ueda by his name Tatsuya

don't ask I'm just weird

======

ratings for 1st episode of KnS according to http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Kami_no_Shizuku - 10.3%

T_T

I think 1 of the main reason/s as to why the ratings were a bit sucky is probably because the drama place quite a lot of emphasis on the 13 different types of wine available in the world (since the wines stated in the manga do exist in real life) & if you don't have any background knowledge on it , it's going to be a problem which I think I will

Last edited by KarenPang; 14th January 2009 at 06:54 AM.
Old 14th January 2009, 11:56 AM

this poll's for you guys - http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85013

& 1st raw episode of KnS is up for download via http://community.livejournal.com/jon...70.html#cutid1

the file's big @_@ ... I wait for mysoju or J-One Records to get the 1st episode subbed & running

Old 14th January 2009, 12:38 PM
ayu trance Initiate

IDK if I wanna watch the new drama.
It looks and sounds really boring. o:
I'll give it a try after someone recommends it, I guess. lol

And also - I'm still dying over Jin's HANAKO photoshoot omfg.
That's the hottest I've ever seen him - he needs to have a little bit of facial hair all the time omfg.
Old 14th January 2009, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ka♡ri. View Post
IDK if I wanna watch the new drama.
It looks and sounds really boring. o:
I'll give it a try after someone recommends it, I guess. lol
LOL I guess if you have a thrist for wine knowledge , then KnS will be good ?

I just wait for mysoju to upload the 1st episode that will be subbed in due time

Quote:

And also - I'm still dying over Jin's HANAKO photoshoot omfg.
That's the hottest I've ever seen him - he needs to have a little bit of facial hair all the time omfg.
haha , that Akanishi photoshoot's nice indeed but I'm still recovering from Kame's POPEYE mag shots

I really couldn't sleep well after I saw the Kame pics

Old 15th January 2009, 02:16 AM
fairyland Initiate

yeah, i'll watch "Kami no Shizuku" with subs, since people have said it's very wine oriented. and...understanding wine in a different language with no wine experience is gonna be tough.

but Kame always takes on interesting roles, IMO, so i think i'll enjoy it...hopefully. LOL.
the only Kame drama i've dropped was "Sapuri", so...i hope to follow this one through. xD

i'm dedicated, i know~

Old 15th January 2009, 02:23 AM

Quote:
yeah, i'll watch "Kami no Shizuku" with subs, since people have said it's very wine oriented. and...understanding wine in a different language with no wine experience is gonna be tough.
you're telling me Irene & for someone who doesn't drink , it's going to be extra tough but who knows maybe after watching it , I might be inspired to drink wine

Quote:

but Kame always takes on interesting roles, IMO, so i think i'll enjoy it...hopefully. LOL.
the only Kame drama i've dropped was "Sapuri", so...i hope to follow this one through. xD

i'm dedicated, i know~
LOL

you know a few posts back , I was asking you about Akanishi & the fact that you hated him a lot before he went to LA to study Eng

how prima donna was he at that time ? @_@

Old 15th January 2009, 04:09 AM
SAKURA Initiate

so "Tactics" is official confirmed

http://tsuyaka.livejournal.com/3932.html

Lisa on social media @ twitter & tumblr!

Old 15th January 2009, 04:13 AM
fairyland Initiate

well, IMO, i think it all started with "Seishun Amigo" or somewhere around that time. i think all of KAT-TUN was pretty much jealous of Kame getting a CD debut as a part of a special unit, than with K-T. but Jin was just...idk, you can kinda feel a vibe of resentment from him when you saw Jin around that time. you kinda had to see it to believe it. behavior and attitude were different too.

and it kinda followed through their debut until he announced his hiatus. it really just turned me off. i honestly thought i wouldn't like him again, LOL.

but, i think it was just part of growing up. and him going to LA and getting a break from a hectic lifestyle made him "grow up" and experience other things in life, i suppose. cursing like a sailor, included. LMAO. gee, i really hope he doesn't think Americans curse all the time. @_@

but, ever since i've became a KAT-TUN fan back in 2005, Jin's probably the member that's changed the most, for sure! (while, Taguchi is still the same weirdo. he really HASN'T changed. )

EDIT;; THX LISA!

Old 15th January 2009, 04:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty4123 View Post
so "Tactics" is official confirmed

http://tsuyaka.livejournal.com/3932.html
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

but booooo for Yuna Ito & Koda Kumi bcos they will be releasing their singles on that day T_T

it sometimes suck to support all 3 artistes man but no brainer which single I'm going to get out of the 3 of them

Quote:
well, IMO, i think it all started with "Seishun Amigo" or somewhere around that time. i think all of KAT-TUN was pretty much jealous of Kame getting a CD debut as a part of a special unit, than with K-T. but Jin was just...idk, you can kinda feel a vibe of resentment from him when you saw Jin around that time. you kinda had to see it to believe it. behavior and attitude were different too.

and it kinda followed through their debut until he announced his hiatus. it really just turned me off. i honestly thought i wouldn't like him again, LOL.

but, i think it was just part of growing up. and him going to LA and getting a break from a hectic lifestyle made him "grow up" and experience other things in life, i suppose. cursing like a sailor, included. LMAO. gee, i really hope he doesn't think Americans curse all the time. @_@

but, ever since i've became a KAT-TUN fan back in 2005, Jin's probably the member that's changed the most, for sure! (while, Taguchi is still the same weirdo. he really HASN'T changed. )
ah yes the Shujji to Akira era . I do know that Kame said before he was wondering why or what Johnny was thinking when he was being 'dragged' into it with Yamapi & KT weren't able to debut still

no brainer as to why Akanishi was quite miffled about it & frankly outta the 6 of them , he's my least fave member . (At least Kame , Tanaka & DoS Ueda can smile ok ! Asking Bakanishi to do that now it's so difficult )

Akanishi kinda rubbed me the wrong way when I 1st started to get into KT but I'm OK with him now , it's just sometimes his I'm Too Cool image annoys me

Closed Thread

Tags
boybands, johnny's entertainment, kat-tun