[KAT-TUN] ♦ ハルカナ約束 ~KAT-TUN Thread XI~ ♦ - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 18th March 2009, 01:10 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ll moments ll View Post
EDIT;; some tidbits!

Tsuyaka Updates: important ones
- cartoon KAT-TUN SP "Adults 100 Rules Part 2" 04.05.2009 air date. (apparently Tom Cruise will be interviewed or something by Nakamaru.)
- RUMOR : new temporary unit KUMON (Kato Shigeaki, Uchi Hiroki (8D), Murakami Shingo, Ohno Satoshi, Nakamaru Yuichi) for KUMON schools/teaching methods. & they will sing unit song, i guess? but LOL @ Kumon. my friend hated going to Kumon. xD

MORE @ TSUYAKA
- RESCUE promotion, etc.

nice to see Maru getting a lot of activities.
omg lmao i used to go to kumon

I really hope this unit is true! I hope JE does what H!P used to do..random units with different people. Makes for a nice change

V6 - Ai Nanda ♪
made by ll moments ll! ♥♥♥

Old 18th March 2009, 01:20 AM
fairyland Initiate

i loved Akame when they were BFFs.
they used to do everything together. and omg, if you get their "1st in NEW YORK" photobook...the Akame photoshoot was my favorite.

but now we just get what....PIN. LOL.
i like JinPi tho. but...BFF!Junior!Loving~!Akame > Pin at any time of the day, IMO.

i'm more shocked at the inclusion of ~UCHI HIROKI~ in KUMON. i was like, "...WUT". xD

...KAREN QUIT BUYING ME STUFF. LOL.

EDIT;; sales!

*1位 322,597 KAT-TUN「RESCUE」
22位 **5,013 KAT-TUN「ONE DROP」

at first i was like...why are there 2 of them? then i remembered "ONE DROP". LOL.

ごめんNOT TAKING GFX REQUESTS.
{ T W I T T E R T U M B L R }
l l M O M E N T S l l × G O T

Last edited by ll moments ll; 18th March 2009 at 01:26 AM. Reason: SALES~
Old 18th March 2009, 02:55 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
i loved Akame when they were BFFs.
they used to do everything together. and omg, if you get their "1st in NEW YORK" photobook...the Akame photoshoot was my favorite.
so this means that they're not BFFs anymore ? T_T

Quote:
...KAREN QUIT BUYING ME STUFF. LOL.

oh sure I wouldn't , as long as you don't proclaim that you're Kame's wife on here again or not

Quote:
EDIT;; sales!

*1位 322,597 KAT-TUN「RESCUE」
22位 **5,013 KAT-TUN「ONE DROP」

at first i was like...why are there 2 of them? then i remembered "ONE DROP". LOL.

it's quite something that the 1st week sales of RESCUE managed to outsell the whole total of ONE DROP :O , well more or less

total for ONE DROP now - 324,465

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 18th March 2009, 03:12 AM
fairyland Initiate

i'm sure they're still friends, but like...you can tell they're not as close as they used to be. no seriously, they were like BFFs. THEY HAD MATCHING PINKY RINGS. THEY GOT THEIR DOGS TOGETHER. xD

but i think their relationship just outgrew the chummy Junior stuff. lol, they both don't really like to do fanservice...with each other anymore. cuz they're ~mature~ now. but i do believe right before Jin left for Los Angeles, he talked with Kame for like, freaking 4 hours or something crazy like that.

i don't like pairing Kame & Jin together for the sake of pairing people into ~couples~, but i do like it when they do stuff together. or when they're friendly with each other.

as for OTPs, i like Kameguchi. xD

Old 18th March 2009, 03:29 AM

well that can happen . Doesn't mean that you were close to someone in the past or when you were younger , it doesn't mean that your relationship with that person will be the same when you grow older

I'm speaking from experiences so yeah (don't really wish to talk about it , the wounds are still quite raw even though it has been 10 stupid months+ since I last spoke to him & I don't plan to revive my friendship with him . I only do it if he were to make the 1st move) . So much for a 4-5 year friendship that has went down the drain

Quote:
as for OTPs, i like Kameguchi. xD
eh what's this OTPs all about ?

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 18th March 2009, 03:51 AM
fairyland Initiate

OTP = One True Pairing (which is basically just pairing 2 people together. like...favorite couples within a certain fandom. )

for me, it's Kameguchi (Kamenashi x Taguchi). IDK, they're like completely opposite people but, I JUST LIKE THOSE 2 TOGETHER. i was freaking out when i heard "SPECIAL HAPPINESS" was a Kameguchi duet.

Old 18th March 2009, 03:55 AM

Quote:
OTP = One True Pairing (which is basically just pairing 2 people together. like...favorite couples within a certain fandom. )
, yay I learnt something new today so thanks

Quote:
for me, it's Kameguchi (Kamenashi x Taguchi). IDK, they're like completely opposite people but, I JUST LIKE THOSE 2 TOGETHER. i was freaking out when i heard "SPECIAL HAPPINESS" was a Kameguchi duet.
oh yeah I LOVE LOVE LOVE SPECIAL HAPPINESS , it's SO nice & I didn't expect dear 'ol K^2 was the one who wrote it alongside with Kizuna ()

Junno should have a hand in writing his own stuff cos I know he's the only 1 that didn't do so in Best of KAT-TUN

then again it's said that he has wrote something in a future new solo song of his so it's a yay ?

Old 19th March 2009, 02:47 AM

oh man look at what I saw last night when I was at the local HMV :

I took it with my Sony Ericsson T700 phone & it's so promising , 3 rows of 1st presses of RESCUE that alongside with 1st press/regular editions of ONE DROP

I don't know for other editions/singles of theirs but I don't think HMV has brought in 1st press copies of their previous singles so it's a good sign from ONE DROP onwards

futari_love updates - http://futari-love.livejournal.com/68003.html

go Koki , you rock man seriously

Last edited by KarenPang; 19th March 2009 at 02:51 AM. Reason: yay for RESCUE & JOKER :D
Old 19th March 2009, 03:02 AM
fairyland Initiate

ok, i like...freaked out at those prices first, but then i remembered that it's in Singapore dollars. xD

awwwww, Koki's message was really sweet.

Quote:
Nobody knows if you have the effort of continuing this industry or not but I trust you. I hope our style would be accepted someday. You are my special one JIN, where I could talk about something deep and serious I'm not gonna stop from the way it is.
omg, this is so touching.

when Jin left...i questioned his motives in the idol industry also. like, i didn't know what he was thinking when he left for LA. but i do think Jin likes work. but, he just doesn't want to fall victim of "fakeness" that the idol package comes with.

ughhhh...KT pushes my emotional buttons. LMAO.

Old 19th March 2009, 03:22 AM

Quote:
ok, i like...freaked out at those prices first, but then i remembered that it's in Singapore dollars. xD
, you're at an advantage if you come to S'pore , Eirynne since the US$'s currently stronger than the Sing $

Tanaka has really gained my respect a LOT after I read his translated journals

& to think at 1st I was so scared of him @_@

Old 19th March 2009, 07:27 AM

the blockhead aka Bakanishi/Akanishi is featured in the 5th April issue of Non-no , Sandy aka vitakay scanned them up via http://vitkay.livejournal.com/10319.html

(she's the same person whom I bought Eito's 47 DVD & Kame QoP clearfile for you Eirynne , just so you know )

Akanishi doesn't look that sweet or sporty to me in the 2 pics but the one that says cool , it does

I don't know what defines him , Sexy wise , that pic doesn't look at it to me

oh well

Old 19th March 2009, 08:20 AM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
awwwww, Koki's message was really sweet.
Koki is awesome. ^^ hehe
But what does he mean with "style"? Not musical, does he? It seems more like "our way of doing things". But I'm not sure.

「浜崎あゆみ」であること
”歌う”ということ
それは”生きる”ということ

SCawaii May 2008

矛盾だらけの こんな私でも
許されますか 教えてよ

浜崎あゆみ 「I am...」

Old 19th March 2009, 05:53 PM

some updates before I go to bed (AHS stop crashing on me )

Shop photos of Kame via MATCHY rock con , RESCUE (Kame & Group wise) & TV Guide 2009-03-20 - http://x-misia-x.livejournal.com/6573.html

at mohawk Kame still but some of the pics of him in the RESCUE shop photos are

The blockhead aka Akanishi RESCUE shop photos - http://x-misia-x.livejournal.com/6929.html

I probably only like 1 outta the 10 in there -_-'''

& BIG NEWS on Ueda in acting in his 1st drama - http://futari-love.livejournal.com/68574.html

go Tat-chan , go Tat-chan , go Tat-chan

Old 19th March 2009, 06:58 PM
Two of us Initiate

YAAAAAAAAAAAY for Ueda being in a drama!!
Old 19th March 2009, 10:41 PM
SAKURA Initiate

congrats to ueda

Lisa on social media @ twitter & tumblr!

Old 19th March 2009, 11:45 PM
fairyland Initiate

awesome news for Ueda! and he's going to co-star with Nakai Masahiro of SMAP too! that's soooo amazing!!

MAYBE THIS TIME NAKAI WILL REMEMBER UEDA'S NAME NOW (...if you watched RESCUE's Utaban...Nakai forgot Ueda's name. xD)

BTW...i finished QOP DVD. it's definitely my favorite KAT-TUN con thus far. so much energy, fun, & absolutely LIVE (ok...like....90% xD i knew they were back-tracking "Peacefuldays" but that was when they were throwing their name boards at the audience). my money is well spent. i hate how other JE cons, it's like lip-synched sooooo much (I'M LOOKING AT YOU NEWS!!).

AHS IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.

Old 20th March 2009, 12:10 AM
Two of us Initiate

^ At least Ryo and Tegoshi (the really good singers of NEWS, in my opinion) don't lip-synch. 8D

It's really good that they sing live in a lot

Just thinking, Ueda has been really busy. His solo concert, his butai and now a drama :O I wonder what Koki and Junno are planning to do . I would really like Koki to be a host of a variety tv show.
Old 20th March 2009, 04:14 AM

Quote:
awesome news for Ueda! and he's going to co-star with Nakai Masahiro of SMAP too! that's soooo amazing!!

MAYBE THIS TIME NAKAI WILL REMEMBER UEDA'S NAME NOW (...if you watched RESCUE's Utaban...Nakai forgot Ueda's name. xD)
that was so unexpected lmao & Romeo slammed the table when that happened

they loved it so much so that they kept on playing that gesture Ueda did

Quote:
BTW...i finished QOP DVD. it's definitely my favorite KAT-TUN con thus far. so much energy, fun, & absolutely LIVE (ok...like....90% xD i knew they were back-tracking "Peacefuldays" but that was when they were throwing their name boards at the audience). my money is well spent. i hate how other JE cons, it's like lip-synched sooooo much (I'M LOOKING AT YOU NEWS!!).

AHS IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
The whole MC-ing between segments with regards to A.B.C (then , now it's A.B.C.Z) & Kis My Ft2 is really cool & refreshing

luckily it's OS press , at least I can read the traditional chinese subtitles as to what they're talking about , at least I tried !

& to Kame's hair in the QoP hair , that goes down in history as the time when he looked the worst , EVER , PERIOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TABOO View Post

I wonder what Koki and Junno are planning to do . I would really like Koki to be a host of a variety tv show.
it'll be great if both of them be hosting variety tv shows & you get Tanaka to keep kicking Taguchi all the time , I love to see that

Old 20th March 2009, 05:28 AM
fairyland Initiate

well, in respects to Kame's QOP hair, thank heaven the DVD was recorded at Tokyo Dome (which was later on in the tour) because it wasn't that bad as the early stages of the tour, when he first permed it.

he better not do anything to that head of his for the Tokyo Dome week. i will choke a child if he does anything drastic like that. xD

Junno needs work. like...he hasn't done anything really since "Yuukan Club". (but i think it's because of that girlfriend of his. JE's probably not giving him work cuz of that. & Koki's been hammered by the media also. i think JE's just letting those things die down for now).

Ueda/Nakamaru have pretty good reputations & i think that's why those 2, other than Akame, have been getting work.

Old 20th March 2009, 05:40 AM

Quote:
well, in respects to Kame's QOP hair, thank heaven the DVD was recorded at Tokyo Dome (which was later on in the tour) because it wasn't that bad as the early stages of the tour, when he first permed it.

he better not do anything to that head of his for the Tokyo Dome week. i will choke a child if he does anything drastic like that. xD
if he does another dreaded perm again , I'm not going to like him anymore & go back to DAIGO & AKIHIDE

Quote:
Junno needs work. like...he hasn't done anything really since "Yuukan Club". (but i think it's because of that girlfriend of his. JE's probably not giving him work cuz of that. & Koki's been hammered by the media also. i think JE's just letting those things die down for now).

Ueda/Nakamaru have pretty good reputations & i think that's why those 2, other than Akame, have been getting work.
it's quite unfortunate in that image & reputation , it's quite important to a Johnny idol to a certain extent

I just hope the 2 T's wouldn't get overshadowed in due time

btw thanks for the graphics icons Eirynne they're

Last edited by KarenPang; 20th March 2009 at 05:49 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
akame, boybands, j-one records, johnny's entertainment, jstorm, kat-tun, nakamaru yuichi, taguchi junnosuke, tanaka koki, ueda tatsuya