[KAT-TUN] WATER DANCE -the KAT-TUN thread XII- ♫ - Page 8 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 16th May 2009, 08:40 AM
fairyland Initiate

omg...they just totally smashed every concert they've ever done. and i haven't even seen the full freaking concert yet. IDC, THIS IS MY FAVORITE CONCERT YET. SCREW QUEEN OF PIRATES CON.

i thought there was some Japanese in "WONDER", but they just translated the song for the screen so the audience can understand. LMAO. OMG I LOVE THE SONG. you know i love "care" BUT DAMN DAMN DAMN. i want thissss soonnnggggggg.

& omg don't get me started on Kame. KAMENASHI "LOVE-OF-MY-LIFE" KAZUYA. i love you & your overdramatic ass. best solo performance post-debut. i was in a vegetative state watching that fancam with my hands on my cheeks & my face in awe. despite the LQ-ness.

NAKAMARU YUICHI, IF KAME CAN MAKE A SUICIDE FALL (...seriously guys. HE FELL LIKE HE WAS GOING TO DIE!! watch for yourself), YOU CAN MOST CERTAINLY BUNGEE JUMP, MY DEAR.

waiting for the other solos. i hear Ueda's was awesome & that Koki used a ball cage.

ごめんNOT TAKING GFX REQUESTS.
{ T W I T T E R T U M B L R }
l l M O M E N T S l l × G O T

Old 16th May 2009, 08:45 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

so much for poor Maru being egged on to do the bungee jumping . I know by right he's scared but he did it for everyone

I was also in a state of O_O when I saw 1582 like damnnnn

it beats the 'hello I'm a joker & I swing my stick' performance that he did in the QoP DVD aka w/o notice ??

I want to see Tat-chan's solo soon *___* & I'm still glad that at this point in time , I'm the only 1 on AHS who LIKES HIM A LOT HURRAH LMAO

===

Kame & Akanishi shop photos from the tour - http://community.livejournal.com/kat...e/4825737.html

*___* & EH is it just me or there's 1 outfit that oddly looked the same one that he wore at last Dec's MSSL ? -_-'''

I want more Kimono outfits PLEASE

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Last edited by KarenPang; 16th May 2009 at 11:09 AM.
Old 16th May 2009, 11:30 AM
Two of us Initiate

Th stage look really cool!
I don't know what more to say.. I just wish I could go to one of ths cons. I'm really loning for the DVD all ready! XD
Old 16th May 2009, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neyvaa View Post
Th stage look really cool!
I don't know what more to say.. I just wish I could go to one of ths cons. I'm really loning for the DVD all ready! XD
haha at least I'm not the only one who already wants the DVD for this even though it's only day 2 , tour wise -_-'''

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 16th May 2009, 11:58 AM
Two of us Initiate

I've got some Concert info
My friend translated this from the news (that you can download here if you are a member of that LJ community)

Quote:
"A total of 24,000 with staff and security guards"
"11 trucks 450 tons of equipment units"
"Total length 120 meters, a huge stage about 35 m height
About 55,000 fans in the dome
3hours, 24 songs
Johnny's Jr. around 200. Staff around the stage about 6000 and 18,000 security people"

Budget is on 3 200 000 000 yen

So... @_@ I'm shocked!
Old 16th May 2009, 04:03 PM

^ yeah I read that off from LJ too , the stats are quite a mean feat which's no laughing matter at all

This really came at such a bad timing but I realised that my attention towards Kame's almost reaching a zlich stage which really shocks me as the last few months , I was so nuts over him (which resulted in countless 'fights' & 'clashes' with Eirynne LOL) & then suddenly outta nowhere , I don't know what the heck happened

it's not just him alone . I'm also fast losing interest in the other Johnny's guys & the only one that's not affected's oddly Ueda & my brother in law ARASHI's Sakurai

It's going to be strange not fighting with Eirynne & Lisa anymore over 'their' guys now hmm , ie. if SOMETHING were to happen

Last edited by KarenPang; 16th May 2009 at 04:33 PM. Reason: is this The End with Kame & co. ?
Old 17th May 2009, 01:32 AM
fairyland Initiate

i know it seems odd, but i "switch off" JE guys too. like for a while i was into Jin & then "1582" leaked & then yeah...LMAO. i think it's best to never over-expose yourself or force yourself to like an idol (...it's why i like....what 13 Johnny's? ) i always have different phases. & i switch to other non-JE/non-Japanese people too. whether it be Gaspard Ulliel, Taylor Kitsch, or Zac Efron (i just saw "17 Again". @_@~)

no one is forcing you to like a person, Karen.

but anyway, i've calmed down since last night though. LOL. i definitely can't wait for the DVD rip of this concert!

GROUP/KAME/JIN SHOP PHOTOS

Old 17th May 2009, 03:19 AM

DID SOMEONE MENTIONED Taylor Kitsch ?! HE WAS SO HOT IN X MEN WOLVERINE ORIGIN DAMMIT *___* & he imo is waaay better looking than Hugh Jackman LMAO (at least Taylor's not married yet )

I used to be nuts over Zac Efron too but after a while , he became a bit too tranny for me & then after I saw 17 Again , 'it' came back @_@

maybe it's just a phase that I'm currently going though & who knows maybe in due time , things will be back to normal xD

I hope you enjoy the Kami no Shizuku photobook . I saw it locally myself at the local Kinokuniya but the thought of buying it for myself , it's a bit heart pain on my part I don't know why LOL & yeah the packaging's so cool & it probably wouldn't be the last item/s coming from me LMAO

it's just a teaser & consider it as an early birthday present for me & I promise you , the next one will be an ONSLAUGHT

Someone mentioned that yesterday it has been exactly 10 years since Junno joined Johnny's & Associates O_O - http://hyuuga-princess.livejournal.c...26.html#cutid1

Last edited by KarenPang; 17th May 2009 at 04:07 AM.
Old 17th May 2009, 04:43 AM
SURREAL Initiate

[B]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ll moments ll View Post
NEW:

[JP] KAT-TUN - 亀梨和也 主演 「神の雫」 -Les Gouttes de Dieu- Photo Book
[JP] KAT-TUN - LIPS (Normal Edition)

question! wasn't KAT-TUN's only photobook that one in New York? or did this happen before the New York one? woow that packaging does look nice. In the CD department KAT-TUN kinda gets shafted compared to the other JE groups in terms of packaging...like their only really cool one was that real face box
Old 17th May 2009, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goto View Post

question! wasn't KAT-TUN's only photobook that one in New York? or did this happen before the New York one? woow that packaging does look nice.
If I'm not mistaken , the photobook that they did in New York , that's considered their 1st official photobook . I think there're unofficial ones floating around the market ?

& yes the packaging's so cool & it's 380 Yen well spent xD

Quote:
In the CD department KAT-TUN kinda gets shafted compared to the other JE groups in terms of packaging...like their only really cool one was that real face box
ugh yeah I have to agree with you on that T_T

frankly before Break the Records came about , I consider Best of KAT-TUN as my fave album cover

I don't know why J-One Records's so lazy in this aspect but it doesn't matter so much to me because I ultimately go for their music 1st

if it becomes an opposite effect then I start to get worried

Last edited by KarenPang; 17th May 2009 at 05:03 AM.
Old 17th May 2009, 05:42 AM
fairyland Initiate

IT IS BECAUSE JOHNNY'S SPEND THEIR YEN ON MUSIC VIDEOS, DUH. why else would LIPS covers be horrendous as they are? but the music video is the greatest thing ever, IMO. LOL. but i agree, JE.....get on the graphic design boat. V6 has amazing covers (well ones i've seen, haha). the covers for "Chou" are damn pretty.

ohhhhhm i kinda labeled that photobook under "KAT-TUN" not "Kamenashi Kazuya". LOL. it's just a....OCD label thing i have. if you see my collection list, i put my Kame poster & clearfile under "KAT-TUN" too. i just like putting all my KT related things under a single label. @_@~

but yes, the only official KAT-TUN photobook thus far is "1st in New York"...."BREAK the RECORDS" (photobook) will come out in August!! it's been confirmed on Johnny's Net now. 8D

Old 17th May 2009, 05:52 AM

Quote:
IT IS BECAUSE JOHNNY'S SPEND THEIR YEN ON MUSIC VIDEOS, DUH. why else would LIPS covers be horrendous as they are? but the music video is the greatest thing ever, IMO. LOL.
100000000% or should I say infinite agree in the bold statement xD xD . My ENTIRE focus was on Kame from the start to the beginning O.M.G @_@

another PV like this HAS to put out again except next time round , I want my entire focus to be on Ueda (but I don't mind another Kame part 2 xD) & I love the V6's Chou covers too *___*

Quote:
but yes, the only official KAT-TUN photobook thus far is "1st in New York"...."BREAK the RECORDS" (photobook) will come out in August!! it's been confirmed on Johnny's Net now. 8D
I wonder whether the local Kinokuniya be importing their photobook over to be sold here in due time or not

then again I have no intentions to buy it . Then again you never know

Old 18th May 2009, 12:24 AM
fairyland Initiate

Nakamaru finally bungee-jumped on Day 3. LOL.
IT TOOK HIM LONG ENOUGH, JEEZ.

& it seems like all the Hey! Say! JUMP kids are coming one at a time. Yamada Ryosuke, Chinen Yuri, & Arioka Daiki have already shown up. i'm waiting for Takaki Yuya to show up with a Jin Uchiwa.

NEWS' Massu & daisempai Matchy Kondo have shown up too.

here's another detailed MC/concert report by maishampoo: IT SEEMS LIKE HAYATO DID STUDY ABROAD

Quote:
Kame: Nope, I am acting as Y A B U K I H A Y A T O.
Jin: LOLOLOL
Junno: *says smth lame as usual*
Kouki: Taguchi-kun, please shuddup for awhile.
Jin: Yabuki Hayato, ME. I didn't get an offer.
Kame: Seems that they called but you were in L.A.
Jin: Ah... I see I se.... BAKAYAROU.
JIN/KAME PAPARAZZI BTR CONCERT PHOTOS

Old 18th May 2009, 02:39 AM

^

oh I love that MC part/portion it's so funny & it's a bit strange that each of HSJ are popping by 1 by 1 at a time hmm

how do you like my new Kame icon Eirynne ?

ugh it's things like THIS that's already making me anxious for the DVD release T_T

I have sent you another PM over something , go check

Last edited by KarenPang; 18th May 2009 at 03:16 AM. Reason: KAAMMMEEEEE
Old 18th May 2009, 02:49 AM
SAKURA Initiate

i can't believe that's kame

he's not a bad cross dresser, i guess?

Lisa on social media @ twitter & tumblr!

Old 18th May 2009, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty4123 View Post
i can't believe that's kame

he's not a bad cross dresser, i guess?

he looks hot when he cross dress LMAO . My brain was like O_O & in the same wavelength when I saw him in the LIPS PV

dammnnnnn Kazuya Kamenashi , just STOP doing all these things to me & Eirynne , it's horrible xD xD

Break the Records pamphlet , photoset & papa pics of Akanishi - http://community.livejournal.com/kat...e/4837209.html

O_O oh god dammit LOL

Last edited by KarenPang; 18th May 2009 at 03:29 AM. Reason: add on's
Old 18th May 2009, 03:34 AM
fairyland Initiate

i'm sooo jealous of the girls that are going to like....every concert.
NOT. FAIR.

but it's okay...i'm waiting for their world tour. LOLLOLLOL. i can dream, you guys, OK.

actually, that's not Kame in his cross-dresser....form. that's actually the masculine section since he's like flying everywhere. LOL. his feminine outfit is a red kimono with his hair up in a bun & with a clip. i wanna find pictures now. LOL.

BUT I LOVE THAT ICON.

Old 18th May 2009, 03:36 AM

Quote:
i'm sooo jealous of the girls that are going to like....every concert.
NOT. FAIR.

but it's okay...i'm waiting for their world tour. LOLLOLLOL. i can dream, you guys, OK.
LOL I know & what's worst's that I'm living in South of Asia while Japan's up North

so close yet so far BAH

Quote:
actually, that's not Kame in his cross-dresser....form. that's actually the masculine section since he's like flying everywhere. LOL. his feminine outfit is a red kimono with his hair up in a bun & with a clip. i wanna find pictures now. LOL.

BUT I LOVE THAT ICON.
*____*

someone BETTER post those pics of him in the red kimono , I WANT TO SEE & THEN DIE & THEN COME BACK TO EARTH xD

btw Eirynne your birthday present(s) , status's already 90% complete . What I need's 1 more piece of the puzzle & everything will be sent to you in a matter of days *__*

just don't flip out when you receive them

Last edited by KarenPang; 18th May 2009 at 04:36 AM.
Old 18th May 2009, 05:16 AM
fairyland Initiate

@_@~ okayyyyyy.

MORE CON VIDEOS:
ZOOM IN
SUKKIRI

OMFG. I WANT TO SEE KOKI'S SOLO DAMN. that ball cage is so cool!

Old 18th May 2009, 05:52 AM
SURREAL Initiate

i want to see koki's solo also...I love pierrot so much.

"AND I KNOW THAT YOU HATE MY SYTLE. THE FACT THAT I'M A ROCK
BUT U KNOW WHAT I HATE YOUR ASS TOO"

- - - - - -

i also just won this on ebay i can't believe no one bid....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tab%3DWatching

is the kat-tun best first press or something? i thought this was the only cover
Closed Thread

Tags
akame, akanishi jin, boybands, j-one records, johnny's entertainment, jstorm, kamenashi kazuya, kat-tun, nakamaru yuichi, taguchi junnosuke, tanaka koki, ueda tatsuya