[2004] Who is the artist you dislike the most? - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Asian Music Polls

Notices

View Poll Results: WHICH ONE YOU DISLIKE THE MOST?
HEARTDALES 30 4.32%
KUMI KODA 101 14.55%
GACKT 63 9.08%
AYUMI HAMASAKI (what are u doing here ?????) 37 5.33%
AMURO NAMIE 30 4.32%
AIKAWA NANASE 9 1.30%
MORNING MUSUME 178 25.65%
KINKI KIDS 57 8.21%
MAX 22 3.17%
I LOVE ALL OF THEM 66 9.51%
BoA 101 14.55%
Voters: 694. You may not vote on this poll

Old 26th July 2004, 06:25 PM
fairyland Initiate

i voted for morning musume.
they can get really annoying. ><

ごめんNOT TAKING GFX REQUESTS.
{ T W I T T E R T U M B L R }
l l M O M E N T S l l × G O T

Old 26th July 2004, 06:47 PM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

From the list... the artist I don't really fancy the most is
Gackt. His songs aren't really my type, even though he can sing.

Switch FC: SW-5149-1993-9785 | Battletag: leafshino#1780
Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | PSN
Old 26th July 2004, 06:55 PM
BEST Initiate

morning musume just becauseof their whining singing, before it was vocals and actually singing, now its just girls singing and guy voices that are annoying, maki gets on my nerves too especiall afurechu be in love.....
Old 26th July 2004, 07:02 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Gackt.

to all of the people who voted for Morning musume.

Upcoming Hello! Project CD releases
11/23 Berryz Koubou - Gag 100kai bun Aishite Kudasai
12/21 Pucchi Best 6
1/25 Maki Goto - [14th Single]

k so i don't post that much anymore. if anything in my sig is off title-wise/date-wise, i apologize. i'm not on here all that often anymore.

Thanks to thejadedangel for my lovely set! <33
Old 26th July 2004, 07:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpactBreaker
Nooo. You sound like my brother LOL She CAN sing, just listen to her latest stuff she's been improving a LOT.
Yeah! If you compare her second and first albums, the second is much better, and Hi no Tori is one of her best songs!! I think she's a much better singer than Ayumi! I agree that she can sing, while Ayumi's voice sounds too high and nasally (is that a word?). Her music is a lot better too, and she doesn't try to change styles all the time and be all rock and scary one second and poppy the next...
Old 26th July 2004, 09:17 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanFan
Yeah! If you compare her second and first albums, the second is much better, and Hi no Tori is one of her best songs!! I think she's a much better singer than Ayumi! I agree that she can sing, while Ayumi's voice sounds too high and nasally (is that a word?). Her music is a lot better too, and she doesn't try to change styles all the time and be all rock and scary one second and poppy the next...
i think thats the prob with mika... she should change style... her style sends people to sleep
Old 26th July 2004, 09:31 PM
GAME Initiate

Mika and Gackt... They are great vocalists, but their songs are boring, especially if you don't know the language...

In agreement with Afanforxx, day after tomorrow suck...

I hate AI and Emi Hinouchi too, although I like the song they did with m-flo...

Oh yeah, and I despise LISA... x_x
Old 26th July 2004, 10:01 PM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

I often hear that Mika's style is boring, but I definitely disagree. No matter how much I dislike her (or rather, her voice), I think there's nothing wrong with the songs in general. It's just that she has/had/will-forever-have/doesn't-have/didn't-have-before-either!* a terrible voice, in my opinion. If I recall correctly, it was the song STARS that made such an impression me back then. It's unbelievable how bad she's singing it, and it's downright incredible how anyone could seriously have considered releasing it (and, worse, actually did release it!). I'm sure her voice may have improved, but I'm not much of an expert on her developments lately. And I don't really feel the need to catch up either. Seriously, it's not like I'm traumatized (although STARS did, well, scar me); back when that second album (Love, right?) was released I actually considered buying it, since I hadn't heard it and the cover looked awesome. When I heard some songs though... *shivers*

* = choose whatever is appropriate
Old 26th July 2004, 11:33 PM
Initiate

I can't really say I dislike an artist.. Boa gets on my nerves, recycling her songs, attempting 439783943 languages.. come on.. lol.

It depends on how my music tastes are.. but I'm into too much rock at the moment
An Endless Story that keeps on shining
Always, I wanna show you, forever and ever

Endless Story - Yuna Ito
Old 26th July 2004, 11:46 PM
Boys & Girls Initiate

There are no artists that I dislike. There are just some that I do like better than others. But from that list it would be Morning Musume, coz it's too sweet and childish to me...
Old 27th July 2004, 12:06 AM
SURREAL Initiate

I HATE Moring musume -_-... It's so... GRrrr, I mean it's a group of 684684 girls and they can't sing... Sorry to say it to people who like them, but it's my opinion. Oh!! I forgot to say that I don't like Mika's songs...

Orkut * Myspace * Flickr * Last.fm

Last edited by ..:DisarO:..; 27th July 2004 at 12:11 AM.
Old 27th July 2004, 12:11 AM
Far away Initiate

naime amuro....her music is more like j-hiphop, and tommy feburary

"I've got more charm and savoir faire than you and I'll prove it by beating you up!"
- Ryu (Street Fighter V)
Old 27th July 2004, 12:21 AM
independent Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldonia
Gackt.

to all of the people who voted for Morning musume.

Aldonia, we must tolerate those who dislike MoMusu for they have their opinions too...lol.

I never really liked Namie although I do really like ALL FOR YOU..

set amazingly made by truehappiness

Old 27th July 2004, 03:34 AM
The Judgement Day Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxesven
. If I recall correctly, it was the song STARS that made such an impression me back then.
Have you checked her discography and saw when was STARS released? To tell the truth it's actually her debut single. Her voice was very trembly (spelling?) and insecure. She did realize that later though because she released an album version with new vocals. The same problem happens to WILL single version, her voice is very trembly but they tried correcting most of it with the album version. CRESCENT MOON, even though I consider a cool song, shows a lot of immaturity in her singing skills. Notice these songs are all from her first set of singles (added to the first album TRUE - they actually had to re-record many of the songs and I guess the reason for it was actually her voice). But after TRUE her voice started to imorove quite a lot I think. She has gotten a lot more control of her vocals with Love Addict, for example. Her lartest single Hi no tori was such an improvement imo. I think with her 3rd album release her voice will actually turn much more professional tan it has been.

♬♪aijou de nuritsubushite
owaranai Spiral nukedasenai
mazari au mayoi sae irodukete so high
kaeshitakunai
Rise in a spiral yeah
I go insane
Dive to your paradise
(Treat me like a fool)♬♪

Old 27th July 2004, 06:26 AM
ayu-mi-x II Initiate

cant choose =\ the one i dislike the most is actually utada..yah her music is nice but i dislike her voice *no offence though i know this is offendling enough * , followed by morning musume, i dont know why but i used to kind of like them but as they grow older and i think their songs are just too boring and sometimes to acting cute =\ but they are still nice i guess?? and followed by mika.. not that her voice is not good.. just that her style of music bores me to death... (T__T) while the rest of them are still all right, mostly i cant be bothered about them... yah.. its always ayumi =P
Old 27th July 2004, 08:19 AM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

Quote:
Have you checked her discography and saw when was STARS released? To tell the truth it's actually her debut single. Her voice was very trembly (spelling?) and insecure. She did realize that later though because she released an album version with new vocals. The same problem happens to WILL single version, her voice is very trembly but they tried correcting most of it with the album version. CRESCENT MOON, even though I consider a cool song, shows a lot of immaturity in her singing skills. Notice these songs are all from her first set of singles (added to the first album TRUE - they actually had to re-record many of the songs and I guess the reason for it was actually her voice). But after TRUE her voice started to imorove quite a lot I think. She has gotten a lot more control of her vocals with Love Addict, for example. Her lartest single Hi no tori was such an improvement imo. I think with her 3rd album release her voice will actually turn much more professional tan it has been.
Well, in that case, I might give her another chance. But STARS is still bad!

Furthermore, I forgot to nominate Mai K. *shivers*
Old 27th July 2004, 10:36 AM
End roll Initiate

i don t precise who i dislike, i dislike just kumi koda because i hate her voice, her physical, and her provocative style

for mika nakashima, lots of people hate her voice, but i think she s has a real sensibilty, and when i listen some songs from her i feel beautiful emotions, i really like her style, not provocative, but natural, romantical.

everybody have their taste but i dont support when some people say bad things for an artist they don t know
Old 27th July 2004, 11:14 AM
The Judgement Day Guardian

Aside from the bad vocals I absolutely LOVE STARS though. It's one of my most favorite JPOP ballads XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetsuo69
i think thats the prob with mika... she should change style... her style sends people to sleep
But that's what I like about her! LOL I often listen to her songs when I'm stressed, tired or when I need something softer to listen to. Most of her songs can go pretty well as ambiental sound, you can even study while listening to some of them.

♬♪aijou de nuritsubushite
owaranai Spiral nukedasenai
mazari au mayoi sae irodukete so high
kaeshitakunai
Rise in a spiral yeah
I go insane
Dive to your paradise
(Treat me like a fool)♬♪

Last edited by ImpactBreaker; 27th July 2004 at 11:22 AM.
Old 27th July 2004, 11:25 AM
End roll Initiate

Quote:
Aside from the bad vocals I absolutely LOVE STARS though. It's one of my most favorite JPOP ballads XD

But that's what I like about her! LOL I often listen to her songs when I'm stressed, tired or when I need something softer to listen to. Most of her songs can go pretty well as ambiental sound, you can even study while listening to some of them.

i am agree with u, i think her songs are night songs !
i really love listen to her before to sleep or see a pv , it s so calm
Old 28th July 2004, 01:20 AM
CAROLS Initiate

I dont like Morning Musume too much O_o" But I do like the Motto Miracle Night song ^^;;; I dont like Koda Kumi, or Heartsdale, or Namie ^^

livejournal / last.fm / tumblr / goodreads