[News] Ayu to perform at Fuji TV's 2015 FNS Kayousai on 2nd Dec - Page 10 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 3rd December 2015, 12:31 PM
Replace Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxikot View Post
Jesus Christ. Mika makes me want to commit suicide.
yes, I cried.

Ayu looked great, except the hair, she sounded not so good, but oh well, okay
Old 3rd December 2015, 12:36 PM
poker face Initiate

The performance wasn't as bad as I have read imo. Her vocals were good enough after having been on tour and sick... And she looked flawless. However, I would have chosen Days or another ballad hit rather than SEASONS...
Old 3rd December 2015, 02:12 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

She looks definitely beautiful and gorgeous~!

Her voice, yea.. is not as good as when she was at the peak of her era.. but, i agreed with many here... that she won her fans by her unique way of singing and the way she performs...

There are super many people out there who knows how to sing and probably knows all the super hard techniques, but it doesnt shows that they are as success/famous as ayumi. There's something more than just knowing how to sing... (and it's not as if that ayu dont know how to sing at all)

Anyway, am sure ayu knows that there are so many people out there, criticizing on how her voice has degraded.. somehow, this makes me even respect her... It really needs courage to go on singing.. Not only ayu didnt give up, but she keeps on trying to improve using her current voice by going to vocal lessons.. which i think really deserves our respect and something for us to learn as well ^o^
Old 3rd December 2015, 03:06 PM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

I thought she looked and sounded amazing. Even if the vocals weren't perfect, I still loved the performance. She did great.

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 3rd December 2015, 04:44 PM
Virgin Road Initiate

Well...I really hate the idea that Ayu don't know to sing at all and don't have technique. If she really not using any singing technique, she can't held a three and half hours concert for two days in a row and she even has held 7 days concert in a row before.

To keep you can sing even if you sing so much, you need to use technique, if you don't use any technique, you can try to sing for one hour and your throat will start become dry and losing your voice as soon as possible.

She dance, she move, she jump, she run, she act but yet her vocal is still so stable throughout the concert. that needs technique and stamina. You can try to sing and jump and dance for just one song, if you don't have technique, your vocal will be very shaky and out of breath...

She is not dumb, she has a money to pay vocal coach and we know she did take a vocal lesson. Please don't say she is singing without technique anymore...

Please try to watch the whole last night FNS show...lot of singers there experience same thing as well...AI didn't sound as perfect as she used to be...Ken has some problem on Pop stars..BoA struggle too...not to mentioned Mika that has been sounds really bad lately...Shibasaki Kou performance was...well you can watched it by yourself...maybe there is technical problem there..

I do want Ayu to keep improving, but to say that she become more worse than before, I don't think so..her vocal here is smooth, no shouting, the off key part is just lalai part...and towards the end part...everything else is ok...

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Last edited by AyuGAME; 3rd December 2015 at 05:13 PM.
Old 3rd December 2015, 06:52 PM
opening Run Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuGAME View Post
Well...I really hate the idea that Ayu don't know to sing at all and don't have technique. If she really not using any singing technique, she can't held a three and half hours concert for two days in a row and she even has held 7 days concert in a row before.

To keep you can sing even if you sing so much, you need to use technique, if you don't use any technique, you can try to sing for one hour and your throat will start become dry and losing your voice as soon as possible.

She dance, she move, she jump, she run, she act but yet her vocal is still so stable throughout the concert. that needs technique and stamina. You can try to sing and jump and dance for just one song, if you don't have technique, your vocal will be very shaky and out of breath...

She is not dumb, she has a money to pay vocal coach and we know she did take a vocal lesson. Please don't say she is singing without technique anymore...

Please try to watch the whole last night FNS show...lot of singers there experience same thing as well...AI didn't sound as perfect as she used to be...Ken has some problem on Pop stars..BoA struggle too...not to mentioned Mika that has been sounds really bad lately...Shibasaki Kou performance was...well you can watched it by yourself...maybe there is technical problem there..

I do want Ayu to keep improving, but to say that she become more worse than before, I don't think so..her vocal here is smooth, no shouting, the off key part is just lalai part...and towards the end part...everything else is ok...
While I agree with most of your post, she lip syncs songs when she has to dance, so it's a bad example. And out of 3,5 hour show 5 songs are not live, which also makes her voice rest between songs.
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~ (11.05, 12.05 (Yokohama), 15.05, 16.05 (Osaka)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2013-2014 A (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2014-2015 A, Cirque de Minuit (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
ARENA TOUR 2015 Cirque de Minuit ~真夜中のサーカス~(11.04, 12.04 Saitama)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2015-2016 A ~MADE IN TOKYO~ (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』(29.12, 30.12)
Old 3rd December 2015, 08:46 PM
Initiate

what are u guys talking about......... she sang and looked perfectly ..
Old 3rd December 2015, 10:59 PM
Daybreak Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectodub View Post
you are not the only one who thing it is bad,

this vocal performance would be disqualified even in an amateur singers competition.
Probably, but being an artist is so much more than that. There are many great singers out there with an exceptional technique but their music sucks.
Old 4th December 2015, 12:09 AM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUOYUXIANG View Post
what are u guys talking about......... she sang and looked perfectly ..
Well, Idk about perfect...but the constant need to find something to nitpick about is really disgusting. Idk wtf some people expect. As if she hasn't just completed two nationwide tours, released basically two albums, and dealt with a bout of pneumonia, PLUS all of the backlash on twitter from idiot fans regarding her relationship status.

Just support the fucking legend or gtfo is how I feel.

And that does not mean that criticism isn't welcomed or at times, appropriate; but it seems that certain members tend to ONLY criticize. And if that's the case, why the hell are you here? I'm not aiming this at anyone specific...but maybe some of y'all should get your ears checked. She has NEVER EVER been known for having Beyonce/Adele/Celine-like vocals. Get a grip.

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 4th December 2015, 02:03 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
Well, Idk about perfect...but the constant need to find something to nitpick about is really disgusting. Idk wtf some people expect. As if she hasn't just completed two nationwide tours, released basically two albums, and dealt with a bout of pneumonia, PLUS all of the backlash on twitter from idiot fans regarding her relationship status.

Just support the fucking legend or gtfo is how I feel.

And that does not mean that criticism isn't welcomed or at times, appropriate; but it seems that certain members tend to ONLY criticize. And if that's the case, why the hell are you here? I'm not aiming this at anyone specific...but maybe some of y'all should get your ears checked. She has NEVER EVER been known for having Beyonce/Adele/Celine-like vocals. Get a grip.
Amen sister.
Old 4th December 2015, 06:46 AM
until that Day… Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuGAME View Post

definitely this, i can only notice that her vocal is improving..not the other way around..so don't understand an opinion said that her vocal has become worse.. we all know that, she's not a perfect singer with technique here n there but she shows that she can sing better with the vocal lesson she's been taking.

she does lip sync for 5 songs and sing the rest of the setlists LIVE, that's understandable.. she's still a human being who needs to rest her vocal too.

Pieces_of_SEVEN, TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!
Old 4th December 2015, 07:06 AM
Love song H-Initiate

This is the best SEASONS I ever heard from ayu
I just saw one of You were... and god! she improved so much from that time!

This forum need "+" and "-" for posts =)
Old 4th December 2015, 07:11 AM
Connected Initiate

I think she's trying to pick up from where she fell after the negative comments during 2012. So she decided to sing SEASONS again. Was really worried for her especially when I heard nakashima mika and Ken hirai's pop star....it's like even these singer can't hit the pitch anymore... what about ayu #.#

Old 4th December 2015, 07:30 AM
Love song H-Initiate

what was wrong with Mika Nakashima? I didn't saw her performance
Old 4th December 2015, 07:37 AM
ayu-mi-x II Initiate

She looks fine to me?

That dress though.... Floofy!

Hereby, Let it be known.

Thank you so much Ownsarai for this gorgeous set!

Love like never before..

Old 4th December 2015, 11:06 AM
ayu-mi-x II Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
what was wrong with Mika Nakashima? I didn't saw her performance
She sounded quite terrible, but it still made me download hanataba lol I actually like the studio version of it

tumblr

Old 4th December 2015, 11:33 AM
Love song H-Initiate

found her on youtube
my ears bleed
Old 4th December 2015, 01:37 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Mika Nakashina never sang good, so, nothing new under the sun.
Actually, if most of the jpop acts that hit it big in the 2000's depended on their vocal talent only, they would be starving... Ayaka Hirahara aside I can't think of anyone who can actually sing.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 4th December 2015, 01:47 PM
SCAR Initiate

I'm just tired of her performing SEASONS.
Why not promoting the new songs?
I can't believe she's at a point of her career where she believes the only way for her to be liked is singing old million seller songs instead of the new ones. I can't take that. She can still be successful with new material.
Old 4th December 2015, 06:47 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

The theme of the FNS was well-known songs... There wasn't much promotion for new music over there.

Pfff why do I ever try? People read what they want anyway.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ