Ayu Schedule #4 - TV Appearances, Magazines, etc. - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 16th December 2009, 02:33 AM
SEASONS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by maikaru View Post
I wish she would really follow her words, and get serious if she wanna call herself a singer.
This.
It's been some time ayu's lives are disappointing for me... And I don't think the "ear issue" is the only problem. Seriously, she had troubles with her ear since the beginning, it's not something new. She didn't became half deaf like that. So there is something else I'm sure.
I just hope she will find the answer and try to give her best as she said. I fell in love with her voice (and melodies obviously), not her dresses, her dancing skills, the amazing props she brings on stage... (I'd rather see her sat on a chair just singing more often!)
I wish she would focus more on her voice and I hope she will.
Old 16th December 2009, 02:54 AM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:

Sorry it's a bad post about Ayu... but I was really disappointed about this performance.
See, now you know how I feel sometimes. And just because it is a negative post about her, does not mean it is a bad post or you are not a fan or anything like that.

I agree with everything you said about her voice. And to me, the damage does sound like the same kind of damage you get when you either drink alcohol and/or smoke too much or for too long.
Old 16th December 2009, 03:28 AM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
See, now you know how I feel sometimes. And just because it is a negative post about her, does not mean it is a bad post or you are not a fan or anything like that.

I agree with everything you said about her voice. And to me, the damage does sound like the same kind of damage you get when you either drink alcohol and/or smoke too much or for too long.
I were okay with Arena Tour, cause I thought her voice was getting a bit better,
But recently, You were performances really got me to think that she needs to repair her voice. I was watching Countdown 2003-2004, and was thinking that she couldnt sing WHATEVER like that again, even though she sang it 4 or 5 years after releasing it, it sounded so much better than before. It's been 5 years since she released Carols, could she sing Carols better than before? I dont think so after hearing You were...

Again, I hope that she will follow her own words, and do something about this problems...

We know she likes to drink, but... I wonder what else it is.

I feel really bad about saying things like this, but... I am very very disappointed. And you all know me, it takes big things to make me disappointed about Ayu... ahaha.
Old 16th December 2009, 03:33 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

I think Ayu has got to turn around to the right direction for the MSSL, because I think she just went into the wrong direction in the Best Artist...
Old 16th December 2009, 04:10 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Still find that she was sick on Best Artists, cuz her voice was REALLY strange

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 16th December 2009, 04:30 AM
ourselves Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post

I agree with everything you said about her voice. And to me, the damage does sound like the same kind of damage you get when you eitherdrink alcohol and/or smoke too much or for too long.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
Still find that she was sick on Best Artists, cuz her voice was REALLY strange
These! i've been thinking about this after the show! something wrong somewhere or she's too tired with the "future classic" preparation?

3 days to go for the next show, i really hope Ayu can do something to overcome the prob
Old 16th December 2009, 04:44 AM
And Then Initiate

ok... honestly...

i understand the different stances on this performance, the disappoint in the lyrics forgotten etc etc and it's all fine and whatever

but after reading the LONG INTENSE SPEECHES ABOUT THEIR "EMBARASSMENT" for the forgotten lyrics

firstly LMAO
secondly WTF honestly chill? lol i'm not even going to bother saying anything after this because how can you feel so strongly against her for forgetting her lyrics honestly in my opinion it's just GET OVER IT she forgot her lyrics her career isn't spiraling downhill because the "evolution curse" has been broken LOL who cares whatever like you want to be intense about a chorus mix up... suck it up i can't believe people feel like she needed to actually apologize or she "wouldn't be forgiven" kind-of-mentality. LOL COME ON who dubbed her ayubot, empress robot of j-pop
Old 16th December 2009, 04:53 AM
ourselves Initiate

lol..yepp you're rite somehow she still Ayu, whenever she do something like very epic or very good people like "wow! awesome! i love u Ayu and bla,bla,bla..' and when she forgot the lyric or came out with not really good single, " she's go down to hill, and so on.."

i know things work like that,it's normal i guess,sounds cliche but it's the reality! not trying to offend or what just giving statement XD
Old 16th December 2009, 05:00 AM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:

I feel really bad about saying things like this, but... I am very very disappointed. And you all know me, it takes big things to make me disappointed about Ayu... ahaha.
Yes, that's true. haha And that is also what helps convince me that it is not just a small problem anymore if even you are commenting about it.

I totally understand what you mean about CDL 04/05. I just watched CDL 05/06 and in the encore accoustic section I remembered why I loved her vocals so much.

btw, the forgetting of the lyrics doesn't bother me. It's the quality of the vocals. Also, I'm not sure if she actually forgot the lyrics or not or simply ran out of breath.
Old 16th December 2009, 05:22 AM
appears Initiate

omygoodness she apologized??? she doesnt have to! No ones perfect when it comes to singing live compared to a recording in the studio. i love her for who she is and she does have great vocals. if you work as hard as she does to keep us to be her fans, we should support her no matter what her flaws are. Ganbatte ne Ayu!
Old 16th December 2009, 06:13 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuWorld View Post
3 days to go for the next show, i really hope Ayu can do something to overcome the prob
I think that one is CDTV, which was already pre-recorded before this...

And what'sthis on Ayu's official website? Take a look: http://avexnet.or.jp/ayu/jp/news/091215.html
Old 16th December 2009, 06:17 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

That's a calendar for cell phones.

The vocals at Best Artist were a little weird... they felt louder than her usual TV lives, you know?
Old 16th December 2009, 06:27 AM
Over Initiate

Was Best Artist live?

I thought the You were... performance was good. The two lives actually made the song grew on me.

Evolution, on the other hand, was messed up. Something, maybe everything is wrong D: The music and her vocals weren't in sync at all. I'm glad that she acknowledged this though, so that's a good thing. Hopefully she'll do something about it.

honto no watashi wo anata wa wakaranai

Old 16th December 2009, 06:36 AM
ourselves Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtop View Post
I think that one is CDTV, which was already pre-recorded before this...

And what'sthis on Ayu's official website? Take a look: http://avexnet.or.jp/ayu/jp/news/091215.html
really? i didn't know about that. so this upcoming show is not going to be the live show?
Old 16th December 2009, 07:26 AM
WE WISH Initiate

I felt really bad after I've read some comments and I watched the video again and honestly, its a train-wreck for evolution and not for You were...
Artists aren't perfect and there are chances that they can miss big time.

I hope she could do better next time. And I'll still support her despite of that.

"From 2004 to 2011, thank you Ayu for sharing your wonderful music to my life..."

Last edited by Lanz16; 16th December 2009 at 07:31 AM.
Old 16th December 2009, 09:49 AM
Don't look back Initiate

wow it's just ONE live and it made everyone embarrassed and...i dunno what you call this. But...geez.
Like i mentioned in the previous thread, she still tried to do whatever she can at that point of time. She could tottally just start getting the crowd up while Peko and Yoko continue singing.
Yes, Ayu's voice has been rather shaky already..I thought we acknowledged that? It's just ONE live omg..and everyone is saying it as if it's the end of Ayu..
And she would only know about how she performed after reviewing the performance isn't it. Given the condition at that time, she was just living up the atmosphere. I think she started to falter and kinda get nervous more after she realized she forgot her lyrics..or was just too tired to continue that whole string of words.
At the least she dares to admit and improve. And I applaud her for that again.
Old 16th December 2009, 09:51 AM
Lelio Protector

Well it seems that the Japanese loved evolution's performance since its full PV popped in recochoku on #75. XD
Old 16th December 2009, 10:58 AM
UNITE! Initiate

^Well, I think some got reminded what a great song evolution is and decided for a high quality version

Now that I thought about it, I have to agree with freedreamer. I was pretty mad at Ayu, too, and disappointed. But Ayu is probably the most embarassed of us all. It must have been really hard on her even to the point that she had to apologize. If it happens again, it's not good. But for this one time, I think we should forgive her. I mean I think she knows how embarassing that was, on Best Artist and all....but if even her fans give up on her after such a thing, it's kind of sad. I think we should just support her and let it slip this one time.
Old 16th December 2009, 12:32 PM
ourselves Initiate

yepp, there's no way i didn't love her anymore just because she forgot the lyric for the important show like that. that's really ok Ayu.i love you because of your talent and personality.you still did a great job for your fans and i always admire the strenght that you have. being close to the fans by straight away apologize just a few hours after the show..there's only one Ayumi Hamasaki!
Old 16th December 2009, 12:52 PM
monochrome Initiate

How many singers do apologize ? Ayu is really unique ^^

Closed Thread

Tags
ayu, ayumi hamasaki, magazines, schedule, tv appearances