[KAT-TUN] PIERROT -KAT-TUN Thread #16- ♪ - Page 7 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 17th July 2010, 08:48 AM
UNITE! Initiate

^^^They have no leader.
Old 17th July 2010, 01:06 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

like I said before , Ueda was the leader of the group . He wanted to be one just because he wanted the rest to call him leader lol but he stepped down after getting scolded by the talent agency's people over & over again D:

Tsuyaka updates

http://tsuyaka.livejournal.com/67364.html

Quote:
Ueda's Solo Tour title seems to be "Mouse Peace Uniting with FiVe"
I hope it's true as it pays homage to his Mouse Peace solo gigs <3

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 17th July 2010, 04:34 PM
Liar Initiate

hmmm how interesting....
I'm perfectly fine with five member KAT-TUN
but lol on how they tried to explain what the 'A' would be XD I mean it's just a name!
Plus in the new album I thought everyone got a much more equal share of singing which I enjoyed a lot! So meh...

FlavorsCD CollectionNana Mizuki Forum
Old 17th July 2010, 06:46 PM
UNITE! Initiate

From weesachan at KAT-TUN love.
Quote:
I didn't want really believe that Jin was going to leave KAT-TUN, but the reaction of the boys tonight seemed to confirm the news.

During Promise Song, Koki couldn't sing and started crying. Ueda ended up crying as well. Kame didn't mention Jin, but you knew what news he was talking about before they left the stage before the encore.

During the encore MC Kame seemed to be getting a little teary-eyed as well as the other members.

I know there are many of you who are very saddened by news, but I hope that people will support KAT-TUN even if Jin isn't there. I know it is not the same, but the boys want to continue being KAT-TUN and they really need their fans to support them.

I will continue to support KAT-TUN and Jin because I enjoy all of them.
Oh man, they were really crying? I didn't feel emotional at all before, but now I feel sorry and sad. (At least for KTTUN)
Old 17th July 2010, 06:52 PM
SAKURA Initiate

although i can't buy their music, i really will continue enjoying their music and i support them even without jin, i really do! i think it'd be more heartbreaking if kame decided to leave instead, LOL. (just trying to lighten up the mood..guess it's not working )

i wish nothing but the best for the boys, and also jin.

Lisa on social media @ twitter & tumblr!

Old 17th July 2010, 06:59 PM
UNITE! Initiate

If Kame left KAT-TUN would've been done for. Can you imagine all this drama happening if Taguchi left? (Nothing against Junno) No, it wouldn't be like this only Jin is able to make that kind of drama happen.
Old 17th July 2010, 07:36 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

Somehow I expected already. Known as the Jin solo concerts in the U.S. was holding, I've actually been waiting for this he leaves KAT-TUN.
But I'm still shocked about it. He's one of my favorite members.

Old 18th July 2010, 03:38 AM

the 'damage' has been done already & I suppose fans be it whether they like or don't like Akanishi have to accept the fact that things are not going to be the same then & now

to me it doesn't matter , I will still continue to support the reminding 5 & I think it's good that they will still continue as a 5 piece to release good material

That's the spirit I feel

but yeah it wouldn't be easy but they need whatever all the fan supports they have to gather at this point in time

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 18th July 2010, 08:34 AM
BEST Initiate

I know I'll probably get scolded if I say this, but I never liked Jin so it doesn't really matter to me ^^". No More Pain is my favourite album by them so I don't think I'll miss him that much musically either.

Still, it's sad for the members of course.
Old 18th July 2010, 08:52 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

We're going to really miss him... At the start of 2011, I think things are going to really change - A LOT...
Old 18th July 2010, 08:55 AM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

^
^ You're not alone, I couldn't stand Jin's personality :x

My first J-pop cover album is out on Spotify! Please check it out!
Old 18th July 2010, 09:15 AM

lol it's ok , Akanishi's not my fave member of the group & that goes for my younger sister as well x)

but I'm not going to lie that I think he still has 1 of the best voices in Johnny's & it's not going to be easy for the other 5 to carry on without him but I have confidence they'll be able to make it

it's proof in the pudding for the album tracks in NO MORE PAIN which I think all of them are really good

Old 18th July 2010, 12:20 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nackar_91 View Post
I know I'll probably get scolded if I say this, but I never liked Jin so it doesn't really matter to me ^^". No More Pain is my favourite album by them so I don't think I'll miss him that much musically either.

Still, it's sad for the members of course.
You're not. Believe it or not, at least in the western fandom I think most fans aren't really that sad. Because Akanishi destroyed what people liked in his personality himself, basically starting when KAT-TUN debuted. Sure there are a few hardcore Akanishi Fans, but to be honest I think most people like KAT-TUN better than Jin Akanishi, the solo artist.
Old 18th July 2010, 01:46 PM
SURREAL H-Initiate

maybe i'm in the minority, but i'm THRILLED that Akanishi is gone. I've thought he's had the worst personality for a long time. Not at the beginning, but I guess over the past 2 years. He kind of ruined KAT-TUN for me after he got all diva-y.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 18th July 2010, 02:47 PM
UNITE! Initiate

As you can see, Nackar_91, people are already celebrating.
Old 18th July 2010, 04:36 PM
BEST Initiate

Haha I sometimes lurked around some KAT-TUN fansites and everybody was all over Jin so I was assuming everyone saw him like the god of Kat-tun.

Glad people here think differently XD.
Old 18th July 2010, 04:40 PM

LOL

I'm a sane fan of the guys & I don't worship any artiste I support so there

I wouldn't lie that I used to find Akanishi really good looking . I even find him hot in the PVs for Real Face & SIGNAL & even in YOU

I'm not sure what really happened after that .__.

Old 18th July 2010, 07:08 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Good looks ain't everything....
Old 19th July 2010, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai82Go View Post
Good looks ain't everything....
lol yeah

looks comes & goes but personality's something that will stay in you for life

Old 19th July 2010, 05:01 AM
fairyland Initiate

i'd actually disagree...i find that there are a great majority of Akanishi fans. it's usually the Akanishi fans that get the KAT-TUN news/con goods pics/reports out there the fastest from being in the fandom for 5 years. i'm not on LJ as rapidly as i was before, but i know very little about the 2010 Arena Tour/WORLD BIG TOUR thus far from the fandom. (i'm sure we'll get an influx of stuff once they go overseas) if he didn't have a Western fanbase, then why tour the USA?

maybe you guys here @ AHS don't like Jin, but i find out in other forums, that they want Jin to leave the group because they think he would be better as a solo than with the group (especially after his collaboration effort w/ CK & LANDS). but i still think a lot of people prefer 6-nin KAT-TUN over 5-nin KAT-TUN.

i'm not saying this because i like Jin. there has always been a fixation on him from everyone. you talk about Jin. tbh, the whole bad boy thing is probably why he has a fanbase. there are a trillion other do-good, smiley, pure, innocent idols out there.

i'm not defending him or anything. i was so dead-on sure he would return. i'm pretty much embarrassed for thinking so.

but i don't think the worst of Jin.

ごめんNOT TAKING GFX REQUESTS.
{ T W I T T E R T U M B L R }
l l M O M E N T S l l × G O T

Closed Thread

Tags
johnny's entertainment, kat-tun