[BREAKERZ] The 15th thread ~12th single Miss Mystery , out on 25th Jan 2012 !~ - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 16th March 2011, 11:46 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

[BREAKERZ] The 15th thread ~12th single Miss Mystery , out on 25th Jan 2012 !~

Welcome to the 15th thread of 1 of JRock most talented trios Kuraimu WISH Muscle

Today is really fun WISH-wink wink wink ! xD

xD

From Left To Right :

SHINPEI - Guitar , Chorus , Music

DAIGO - Vocals , Chorus , Music , Lyrics

AKIHIDE - Guitar , Chorus , Music , Lyrics

Supposedly's Aki's drawing that he did up in the Oct '09 issue of Arena 37C xD

Band

Formed in April 2007 , BREAKERZ is a J-rock trio that is made up of 3 gorgeous & extremely talented guys : frontman vocalist DAIGO & guitarists AKIHIDE and SHINPEI .

BREAKERZ started off as DAIGO and SHINPEI's project . Meeting through a mutual friend and various recording sessions , they worked together to make a demo . DAIGO is in charge of music and lyrics while SHINPEI is in charge of arrangements .

In the span of 1 month , they created 40 songs . Later on , they are joined by DAIGO's longtime friend who has worked many times with him in his band , songwriting , playing guitar and singing chorus . That is AKIHIDE & the 3 of them joined together to form BREAKERZ .

The origins of BREAKERZ's name means "wanting to destroy" or "destroying once & for all" & connects breaking through genres & barriers . The original band's name was first spelled with an S but it was later changed to Z adopting the letter from B'z , which SHINPEI's a massive big fan of the duo .

Incidentally , the band's name was derived even before SHINPEI joined .

BREAKERZ's goal was to be like the musicians that they admire/respect such as hyde & Himuro Kyosuke .

All arrangements are credited under BREAKERZ as so but it is the composer of the song who leads the arrangement , while the rest of the members fine tune the song while utilising their own ideas .

Their music can't be described in just one word . It's a fusion mix of AKIHIDE's UK rock guitar sounds & SHINPEI's American rock guitar sounds which're both combined with DAIGO's somewhat sexy lush seductive voice xD .

The band's historic debut is on 6 June 2007 with their first single WAKE UP MY SOUL / THE TRAIN's GONE ... became available on iTunes Japan .

BREAKERZ is signed by ZAIN Records , a member of the Being Giza Group .

The trio made their major debut with their self-titled debut album on July 25th 2007 . Their first live performance took place at SHIBUYA BOXX on August 5th 2007 . During live performances , the guys often wear prayer bead bracelets which were made by DAIGO's late maternal grandma .

BREAKERZ doesn't have a permanent bassist nor a drummer in their duty roaster , so they use various support members when comes to recording of their material & also in live performances too .

Members

DAIGO (Daigo Naito)

ROLE Vocals , chorus , lyrics & composition
PAST PROJECTS JZEIL , DAIGO with the space toys , DAIGO☆STARDUST
BIRTHDATE/BIRTHPLACE 8 April 1978 / Nagano
BLOODTYPE AB
HEIGHT / WEIGHT 178cm / 64kg
BLOG http://ameblo.jp/daigoblog/
TWITTER http://twitter.com/#!/daigo19780408

10 RANDOM FACTS ON DAIGO

1) His late maternal grandpa was the 74th prime minister of Japan ie. Noboru Takeshita

2) His oldest sister is Eiki Eiki & she's a mangaka (comic artist/cartoonist) . Eiki Eiki drew/published a comic book called Eiki Eiki no Buchaketai !! that was released on 3rd June 2009 & the manga centres on DAIGO & their late grandpa

3) DAIGO's famously well known for his WISH rock pose . On why he use the word WISH , it's because it derives from the word Wissu which's like a greeting that school students used , kind of like the Japanese version of the word 'hi'

4) In real life , DAIGO's a complete DoM (Mascochist) but onstage during live performances & in the band's PVs , he adopts a DoS (Sadist) personality

5) DAIGO is responsible for close to writing/composing (most of the time both but depends) 90% of BREAKERZ's material

6) 3 things he cannot live without - phone , iphone & gloves

7) Prior to the release of DAIGO FIRST PHOTOBOOK DAIGOING L.A , it was DAIGO's 1st visit to US where he went to L.A for 5 days to shoot/complete the photobook .

8) DAIGO has tremendous respect to Himuro Kyosuke (whom composed DAIGO's debut solo single MARIA when he was DAIGO☆STARDUST) , Acid Black Cherry's yasu , L'Arc~en~Ciel~'s hyde & holds them in high regard/esteem .

In fact BREAKERZ super respect ABC's yasu , so much so that DAIGO calls yasu Aniki / elder brother in his blog .

He's also good friends with Anna Tsuchiya , SID's lead singer/frontman Mao , GACKT & abingdon boys school's lead singer/frontman Takanori Nishikawa aka T.M.Revolution

9) Aside from WISH , from last year onwards , DAIGO has added another lingo on his list aka Kuraimu (pronounced as Climb) . For 2011 , Bunnysh (Bunny + wish) & Ariasu (the short form of Arigatou Gozaimasu) have been added to DAIGO's ever long list of words he coined up himself -_-

Now that DAIGO has officially joined Twitter , 2 more set of words that he coined up has entered his dictionary in the form of Retwish (DAIGO's version of retweet) & Twishing (tweet + wish) .

10) Besides being a singer/songwriter/composer for BREAKERZ , he's also a talento

DAIGO made a promise that he would update his blog everyday . He didn't do so when his late maternal grandma died and when he fell asleep .

AKIHIDE (Akihide Sato)

ROLE Guitar , chorus , lyrics , composition & arrangement
PAST PROJECTS nostalgia , LULL , FAIRY FORE , NEVER LAND & did work for DAIGO's solo work when he was DAIGO☆STARDUST , NATCHIN and Acid Black Cherry
OTHER PROJECT support guitarist for Acid Black Cherry
BIRTHDATE/BIRTHPLACE 05 July 1977 (rumoured birth year of Aki) / Tokyo
BLOODTYPE O
HEIGHT/WEIGHT 164cm / 49kg
BLOG http://blog.livedoor.jp/akihidelife/
PERSONAL WEBPAGE http://akihide.com/

10 RANDOM FACTS ON AKIHIDE

1) AKIHIDE does not reveal which year he was born in , even though there're rumours that he's the oldest in the trio . It has been like that way back even when he was in the now defunt rock band FAIRY FORE

2) AKIHIDE has 11 guitars in total as documented in this section of his personal webpage

3) He's bad at remembering names :O

4) He sleeps at 6am on most days & wakes up at 11am & a self confessed insomniac

5) AKIHIDE is also a professional web designer

6) The other 2 address him as Aki-sama on their blogs if not during their MC sessions in concerts

7) NEVER LAND was a trio AKIHIDE fronted which disbanded some 3 years ago . Other than being the guitarist , he was the lead singer of the group & he wrote/composed everything .

He even drew/designed the album cover art for their only proper release mini album Beautiful Days & frankly he's a pretty good singer .

8) During live performances , AKIHIDE always if not get tormented by DAIGO & the reverse can happen sometimes too D:

9) His favourite food is gorgonzola risotto

10) AKIHIDE hangs out with friends and uses his computer during his spare time

When on tour with Acid Black Cherry , AKIHIDE was buying local sweets from each tour location & he knew Acid Black Cherry's yasu before DAIGO did .

SHINPEI (Shinpei Inoue)

ROLE Guitar , chorus , composition & arrangement
PAST PROJECTS SummerSol.10 & houseband guitarist and recording guitarist (selected tracks) for Kamiki Aya & Kuraki Mai
BIRTHDATE/BIRTHPLACE 11 May 1981 / Kyoto
BLOODTYPE AB
HEIGHT/WEIGHT 178cm / 65kg
BLOG http://yaplog.jp/brzshinpei/
TWITTER http://twitter.com/#!/brz_sp

10 RANDOM FACTS ON SHINPEI

1) Just like AKIHIDE , SHINPEI does not reveal which year he was born in but this year on 12th May 2011 , he has subtly admitted his birth year on his blog , making him the youngest in the trio

2) SHINPEI's the only one so far in BREAKERZ that has not written lyrics for their discography as he tends to lean on the composing side of things at this point in time

3) SHINPEI has 13 guitars , in which 6 of them which are used to write songs at home & the rest are used for recording the group's material

4) His given name means "modest peace" (It was in order for him to become a modest & peaceful person . So his parents named him like so)

5) He's in B'z fanclub even though a lot of times during MC sessions , DAIGO said SHINPEI's not lol

6) SHINPEI always is if not the butt of jokes during their offshot clips , no thanks to DAIGO's antics & also sometimes AKIHIDE too :O

7) He's the proud uncle of a beautiful niece whose nickname is BOSS-chan & in 2010 , a nephew whose nickname is Agubi-kun . Sometimes he talks about them on his blog

8) his special skills include weight training and eating curry

9) SHINPEI's nickname is Shinpi

10) SHINPEI has a dog which's called Chappy . Chappy is a Pomeranian & it was born on 24th Feb 2010 .

The origin of Chappy's name is due to the fact that SHINPEI is raising a light brown puppy , since light brown means Chairoi in Japanese .

Just like BOSS-chan & Agubi-kun , SHINPEI does talk about Chappy a fair bit on his blog .

Supporting Members's

Left - MATSU (Takafumi Matsuura)

Right - MAKOTO (Makoto Dobashi)

MATSU (Takafumi Matsuura)

ROLE Support Bassist
OTHER PROJECTS Last Conversation & BRASH
BIRTHDATE/BIRTHPLACE 28 July 1980 / Aichi
BLOODTYPE A
BLOG http://ameblo.jp/rock-bass-matsu

MAKOTO (Makoto Dobashi)

ROLE Support Drummer , Recording Drummer (selected tracks)
OTHER PROJECTS DEEPSOUL & support drummer for Acid Black Cherry
BIRTHDATE/BIRTHPLACE 3rd Feb 1981 / Saitama
BLOODTYPE A
HEIGHT / WEIGHT 170cm (5'7'') / XX
BLOG http://blog.livedoor.jp/makotodrums1/

- AKIHIDE 1st met MAKOTO via Acid Black Cherry since both of them play guitar & drums for yasu . In the process , AKIHIDE asked MAKOTO to be the support drummer for BREAKERZ .

- MATSU & MAKOTO are collectively known as M&M when both of them work together .

Discography

Singles ::

1) SUMMER PARTY / LAST EMOTION (09.07.2008) #10 | 27,157
2) Sekai wa Odoru / Shakunetsu (24.09.2008) #6 | 29,419
3) Angelic Smile / WINTER PARTY (05.11.2008) #9 | 24,598
4) GRAND FINALE (18.02.2009) #6 | 21,182
5) Everlasting Luv / BAMBINO ~Bambino~ (08.04.2009) #2 | 31,188
6) Hikari (15.07.2009) #6 | 24,474
7) LOVE FIGHTER ~Koi no Battle~ (04.11.2009) #5 | 22,327
8) Gekijou / hEaVeN (14.07.2010) #5 | 20,073
9) BUNNY LOVE / REAL LOVE 2010 (03.11.2010) #4 | 19,659
10) Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou / CLIMBER × CLIMBER (27.04.2011) #5 | 22,247
11) LAST † PRAY / Zettai ! I LOVE YOU (13.07.2011) #8 | 17,252
12) Miss Mystery (25.01.2012) tbc

Albums ::

1) BREAKERZ (25.07.2007) didn't chart
2) CRASH & BUILD (05.12.2007) #300
3) BIG BANG ! (26.11.2008) #8 | 38,185
4) FIGHTERZ (02.12.2009) #7 | 24,476
5) GO (21.09.2011) #4 | 17,699

Mini Albums ::

1) Ao no Mirai EP (02.04.2008) #123 | 2,257
2) B.R.Z ACOUSTIC (07.04.2010) #9 | 10,569

Digital Singles ::

1) THE TRAIN'S GONE ... / JOKER (06.06.2007)
2) WAKE UP MY SOUL / Re:born (04.07.2007)

Concert DVDs ::

1) BREAKERZ LIVE 2009 "WISH" in Nippon Budokan (14.10.2009) #8 | 5,824
2) BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2009~2010 “FIGHTERZ" (26.05.2010) #8 | 4,223
3) BREAKERZ LIVE 2010 “WISH 02” in Nippon Budokan (09.02.2011) #4 | 3,789

Concerts

[2007] BREAKERZ DEBUT LIVE @ SHIBUYA BOXX
[2007] BREAKERZ NIGHT @ 大阪 (Osaka) hills パン工場 (Bakery)
[2007] BREAKERZ 2nd ONE MAN LIVE @ 原宿 (Harajuku) ASTRO HALL
[2008] BREAKERZ VALENTINE ROCK PARTY
[2008] BREAKERZ ONE MAN LIVE 2008 FUTURE IN BLUE
[2008] BREAKERZ ONE MAN LIVE 2008 SUMMER PARTY
[2008] BREAKERZ ONE MAN LIVE 2008 SPECIAL SUMMER PARTY @ SHIBUYA-AX
[2008] BREAKERZ ONE MAN LIVE TOUR 2008 BIG BANG!
[2009] BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2009 GRAND FINALE ~Seishun Days~ (~青春デイズ~)
[2009] BREAKERZ 2nd Anniversary Live Debut "WISH" Eve (デビュー2周年記念ライブ “WISH” 前夜祭) in SHIBUYA-AX ; 6th July
[2009] BREAKERZ Debut 2 Shuunen Kinen Live "WISH" in Nippon Budokan (デビュー2周年記念ライブ “WISH”) ; 24th July
[2009 - 2010] BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2009~2010 “FIGHTERZ”
[2010] BREAKERZ 3rd Anniversary Live Debut "WISH02" Eve in SHIBUYA-AX (BREAKERZ デビュー3周年記念ライブ “WISH02” 前夜祭) ; 5th July
[2010] BREAKERZ 3rd Anniversary Live BREAKERZ debut "WISH 02" in Nippon Budokan (デビュー3周年記念ライブ “WISH 02” in 日本武道館) ; 30th July
[2010] BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2010 BUNNY LOVE ~Yasei ni Kaere~ (~野生に還れ~) ; Nov -> 3rd , 7th , 9th , 14th , 16th , 18th . Dec -> 1st , 8th , 10th , 13th
[2010] BREAKERZ X'mas Special Live “WHITE LOVE" ; 20th Dec
[2011] BREAKERZ CHARITY LIVE “CLIMBER” ; 11th May & 20th May
[2011] BREAKERZ 4th Anniversary Live Debut "WISH 03" ♥ Eve (BREAKERZ デビュー4周年記念ライブ“WISH 03”前夜祭♥) ; 30th June , 5th July & 9th July
[2011] BREAKERZ 4th Anniversary Live BREAKERZ debut "WISH 03" in Nippon Budokan (デビュー4周年記念ライブ “WISH 03” in 日本武道館) ; 22nd July
[2011] BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2011 “GO” ; Oct -> 22nd , 29th , 30th . Nov -> 6th , 7th , 10th , 12th , 19th , 20th , 23rd , 29th . Dec -> 3rd , 8th , 9th
[2011] BREAKERZ X'mas Special Live 2011 "GO!GO! X'mas" ; 21st Dec & 24th Dec

How to send letters/gifts to the members

1) Use the MAIL TO BREAKERZ function on the official home page.

2) Use the following address:

[MEMBER NAME]
Zain Products Corporation
6th Flr Azabu Gardenia Bldg.
5-12-11 Roppongi
Minato-ku, Tokyo-to
〒106-0032
JAPAN

Information for this whole thread were sourced from the following websites

1) Official Site | Official YouTube Site

2) brzfan

3) BREAKERZ's LiveJournal Community

4) BREAKERZ's Staff Blog

5) Translation Of AKIHIDE's Blog Entries

6) Random JBlogs LiveJournal Community (Translation Of DAIGO's Blog Entries)

7) Random JBlogs LiveJournal Community (Translation Of SHINPEI's Blog Entries)

8) Translation of DAIGO☆STARDUST's Old Blog Entries

Kanjani∞'s Yokoyama You loves LOVE FIGHTER ~Koi no Battle~ so much so that he mimic the hand gestures going on

xD

Want to do an EXILE's Choo Choo Train inspired like move with BREAKERZ ?

Everyone is all addicted to Monster Hunter no thanks to Aki

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Last edited by KarenPang; 29th November 2011 at 01:36 PM. Reason: 12th single Miss Mystery !
Old 16th March 2011, 11:58 PM

From the previous thread ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-megumi-x View Post
===

Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou / CLIMBER × CLIMBER & 2 live events postponed/cancelled

In line with what happened last Fri when the massive earthquake/tsunami stuck the north eastern part of Japan , the release date of Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou / CLIMBER × CLIMBER & 2 live events have been postponed/cancelled according to the guys's website .

In here , both the release date of Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou / CLIMBER × CLIMBER & also the Tsukiyo SPRING PARTY 2011 ~DAIGO's Birthday~ (which was supposed to take place on 8th April ie. on DAIGO's birthday at Zepp Tokyo) have been postponed/cancelled .

Whereas in here , PATi★NIGHT which was supposed to take place on 28th March also has been postponed . BREAKERZ was supposed to perform on that day alongside with other artistes like UVERworld , FLOW & ROOKiEZ is PUNK'D .

I completely understand ZAIN RECORDS to undertake this decision because now , the main priority is to help the victims/survivors of last Fri's disaster & such things can wait .

Already mid March releases issued by avex trax , Universal Japan & Sony BMG Japan have all postponed their artistes's material to next month so I wasn't surprised this's going to happen sooner or later .

The re-scheduled release date for Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou / CLIMBER × CLIMBER will be announced at a later date .

For now , my thoughts are with everyone in Japan currently *says a slient prayer for all .

DAIGO also posted on his blog that Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou / CLIMBER × CLIMBER's release date has been postponed

4月6日発売を予定しておりましたが大震災の計画停電等の影響により商品生産、

配送が困難な状況でもあり、またCDの物流を控えることが被災地への円滑な支援物資配送の少しでも助けにな ればということもあり、

発売延期を決定させていただきました。
発売日程に関しては、現在調整中ですので、決定次第ご案内致します

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 17th March 2011, 12:38 AM
neverending dream Initiate

Yay new thread.
Old 17th March 2011, 12:12 PM

In today's blog entry for SHINPEI , he wrote Until we can all enjoy music together, keep waiting, okay?

Old 17th March 2011, 01:02 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Yay new thread. Aww SHINPEI.
Old 17th March 2011, 01:13 PM

Pics - What's IN? & CD Data April '11 magazines

Before the decision was made to postpone the release date of Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou / CLIMBER × CLIMBER yesterday , about close to 13 magazines or so were listed in line with promotion of the single .

Here're some preview pics taken from the latest April issues of What's IN? & CD Data !

Seriously , I thought the Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou promo pics that I have seen were great but what I saw for both magazines are even better !

What's IN?

CD Data

omg D: , I can't decide which one I like more as both are equally fantastic *_*

But the backdrop for both are simply just stunning @_@

Old 18th March 2011, 02:12 PM

Pics - team brz Vol 9 Jan '11

Cover

Pics found inside the latest fanclub magazine

Awww look at everyone's happy faces ^__^

BREAKERZ X'mas Special Live “WHITE LOVE" montage

*__* , especially at that non coloured shot of DAIGO uwa <3

Source

team brz Vol 9 Jan '11 Q&A

This amusing question was posted in the latest team brz Vol 9 accompanied by answers by each of the guys & believe me , I went @_________________@ at AKIHIDE's answer D:

Question

If you have a chance to be a girl for one day , what will you want to do ?

Answers

AKIHIDE

Give birth ; I AM NOT KIDDING WHEN I FOUND THIS OUT @_@

DAIGO

Wear knee length socks and walk along the streets ; expected if not a rather OK answer from DAIGO xD xD xD

SHINPEI

Pick up guys ; xD xD nice I like this answer that SHINPEI gave hehe

Source

Surprisingly DAIGO's answer doesn't really stack up that well against the other 2 :O

I pick AKIHIDE's answer outta the 3 because I know it's quite a common question posted to male artistes but this's probably the 1st time I see an answer that involves giving birth if you're a girl for a day ie. haha xD

Old 19th March 2011, 10:34 AM

Pics - DAIGO without his trousers in Kimi ga Odoru Natsu xD

So the role that DAIGO played in the Kimi ga Odoru Natsu movie is really minor (he played a photographer's assistant that assisted Junpei Mizobata's lead role) & I was told that DAIGO's role in the movie was that he acted like a playboy too ~_~

But I can't help but burst out LAUGHING when my friend Kaede told me that in Kimi ga Odoru Natsu , there're some screencaps of DAIGO without his trousers XXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDD

Taken from Kaede's blog xD

WTH

omg that last screencap *_________*

those screencaps can be seen in the Kimi ga Odoru Natsu digest clip at the 4:13 mark LOL

Old 20th March 2011, 12:15 PM

DAIGO hasn't include a photo in his blog for the past week or so

but for today , he did in order to cheer people , even just a little bit

Old 20th March 2011, 11:58 PM

Band's skull logo , Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou pimped out version

It's not very clear but it's still quite visible

Source

xD xD xD xD

omg I swear on 1st look , I thought is that an egg with trimmings on the left side of the band's skull logo -_-''' but when I looked closer , it's actually an umbrella xD

& of course , it must have chopsticks stuck on its skull too right , just like DAIGO 8D xD

Old 21st March 2011, 11:51 AM

AKIHIDE's new drawing + 19th March blog translation

19th March ; Hands

Under the wide sky | the roots sticking into the solid earth | reaching each others' hands
To be able to be a fully blossoming sakura despite the cold winter.

Source // translation provided by Darkie

That drawing AKIHIDE did is just fantastic ! & as the saying goes , a picture paints a thousand words indeed

Old 21st March 2011, 11:33 PM

Scans - AKIHIDE's column in ARENA37℃ / MOON SIDE ARENA Vol.12 ; March '11

*__*

Old 24th March 2011, 12:04 AM

Translation of wikipedia Japan on some interesting snippets on the group

* DAIGO, while doing solo activities, met SHINPEI around October of 2006. While making a demo tape, they became a band before realizing it. For that reason, both of them has no recollection of when they decided to form a band.

* Their goal was to become artists like hyde and Himuro Kyosuke

* After the two was formed, DAIGO talked to AKIHIDE, who had previously played support guitar for him. AKIHIDE joined shortly before the recording.

* The name of the band means “wanting to destroy” or “destroying once and for all,” and connotes breaking through genres and barriers. The name was first spelled with an “S” but it was later changed to “Z,” adopting the letter from their respected band, “B’z.” Incidentally, the name came to be even before SHINPEI joined.

* All arrangements are credited under the name “BREAKERZ,” but it is the composer of the song who leads the arrangement, while the rest of the members fine tune it with their ideas.

Translations done by seiret@LJ

Old 24th March 2011, 12:07 AM
WE WISH Initiate

AKIHIDE's drawing = I love it!

Those facts are really cool, especially the meaning of the band name. I love finding out why bands choose their names.

Facebook || My Blog || Last.Fm

Old 24th March 2011, 11:46 AM

yeah it's still hard to get decent info of the guys on the net so I appericate such things

I've been supporting them for close to 3 years now but I still discover things about them that I had no idea on , especially after reading what was translated from their Japan wikipedia page

* The name of the band means “wanting to destroy” or “destroying once and for all,” and connotes breaking through genres and barriers. The name was first spelled with an “S” but it was later changed to “Z,” adopting the letter from their respected band, “B’z.” Incidentally, the name came to be even before SHINPEI joined.

I always thought it's SHINPEI that's the 1 that decided on the band's name but mmm guess I was wrong xD

Last edited by KarenPang; 24th March 2011 at 11:57 AM.
Old 25th March 2011, 01:32 PM

Rescheduled new release date for Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou / CLIMBER × CLIMBER - 27th April

10thシングル「月夜の悪戯の魔法/CLIMBER×CLIMBER」発売日決定のお知らせ

3月11日に発生いたしました東北地方太平洋沖地震を受け、発売延期となっておりました10th シングル「月夜の悪戯の魔法/CLIMBER×CLIMBER」の発売日が決定致しましたのでお知らせ致し ます。

【新発売日】4月27日(水)

【発売日決定対象商品】
・初回限定盤A ZACL-4028 月夜の悪戯の魔法/CLIMBER×CLIMBER(CD+DVD)
・初回限定盤B ZACL-4029 CLIMBER×CLIMBER/月夜の悪戯の魔法(CD+DVD)
・通常盤 ZACL-4030 月夜の悪戯の魔法/CLIMBER×CLIMBER(CDのみ)
・ファンクラブ会員、Musing限定盤 ZACF-1006 月夜の悪戯の魔法/CLIMBER×CLIMBER(CD+DVD)

また、それに伴い3種連動特典【BREAKERZ“ありがとう♥”抽選会】の応募受付期間も下記の通りにな ります。

【応募受付期間】
4月26日(火)11:00~5月30日(月)23:59

From official site

YAY very happy even though frankly it would have been better if the single get released on 11th May aka on SHINPEI's birthday but ah doesn't matter now .

I can't wait to see the PVs for all 3 songs now *_*

Old 26th March 2011, 02:45 PM

YouTube streaming of today's Tensai Shimura Dobusten featuring DAIGO & Sakura

I'm not going to spoil anything but once again DAIGO you never fail to embarass me in any way possible ~_~

Why I still like you at the end of the day ? I don't know , it's a sadist thing I guess 8D

xD

Old 28th March 2011, 12:17 PM

YesAsia's description for Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou / CLIMBER × CLIMBER

Whish! BREAKERZ is back for 2011, and they are starting their year off with the release of their 10th single! While lead-off track Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou is an emotional, medium-tempo tune, the single's other A-side track CLIMBER × CLIMBER is a loud, energetic rock number that the trio is better known for. Hear the long awaited return of BREAKERZ with Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou / CLIMBER × CLIMBER!

Source

So dramatic but I like 8D xD

Old 29th March 2011, 02:16 AM

Messages that each BREAKERZ member left on GACKT's SHOW YOUR HEART website

SHOW YOUR HEART

Following the 2011 off the Pacific Coast of Tohoku Earthquake from March 11th, 2011, GACKT has started his campaign "SHOW YOUR HEART", which has moved a lot of different artists.

The project is meant to help the victims in the stricken area of the earthquake, by raising money for supplies and medical support through the Red Cross of Japan. Until now a great number of artists have already agreed to support the "SHOW YOUR HEART" campaign .

DAIGO

Already translated for DAIGO's case xD

Since Japan is troubled like this right now, we need to cooperate and help and support each other!

What I can do, I will do with all my strength!

SHOW YOUR HEART !!

DAIGO's original message in Japanese

日本が大変ないまこそ、みんなで協力し合って、助け合って、支え合っていきましょう!
僕も自分の出来ることを全力でします!

SHOW YOUR HEART!!

Messages that AKIHIDE & SHINPEI wrote respectively

AKIHIDE

辛く悲しい思いをしている方が沢山いると思います。
その思いが一日でも早く安らぐことを願っています。
どうか僕ら一人一人の祈りが苦しむ人の心に少しの力となって届きます様に。

SHOW YOUR HEART!!

SHINPEI

ひとりの人間として、自分が出来る事を精一杯やっていきたいと思います。
皆で手を取り合って力を合わせましょう。

SHOW YOUR HEART!!

Source

Old 30th March 2011, 12:26 AM

haha DAIGO wants his readers to posess him 8D

http://community.livejournal.com/ran...gs/459581.html

wouldn't be long before Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou / CLIMBER x CLIMBER drops & I'm super excited to see the PV previews real soon *_*

Closed Thread

Tags
akihide, breakerz, daigo, shinpei, zain records