[BREAKERZ] The 15th thread ~12th single Miss Mystery , out on 25th Jan 2012 !~ - Page 7 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 8th May 2011, 01:51 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

RKBラジオ「イケイケ !ラジオシティ !」radio recording broadcast photo ; 7th May 2011

This was mentioned in the info - radio section of the guys's website so x)

5/7(土)
18:00-21:00 RKBラジオ (Radio)「イケイケ (Ikeike) !ラジオシティ (Radio City) !」
コメント出演 (Cast Comments)

*__*

The photo is taken from the blog site that belongs to RKB Radio .

Nice , no weird photoshop going on , I like them anatural ;D

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 8th May 2011, 12:47 PM

Staff member mi posted 3 photos today in their staff blog of the guys & I believe this's the last / trilogy mi is writing , in line with the recently concluded handshake events in line with promo for Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou / CLIMBER × CLIMBER .

From Nagoya / Kanayama's Arsenal tomorrow! 広場 Square :

I need to fatten AKIHIDE up seriously , just look at his legs *so jealous ~_~ ;__; xD

An interview they did onstage which will be broadcast on CBC TV's 花咲かタイムズ next Sat on 14th May :

holy cow , so many people D: & it's true as what was reflected in the info - tv section of their website x)

5/14(土)
9:25-11:30 CBCテレビ 「花咲かタイムズ !」
インタビュー出演

Last but definitely not least , Osaka's Abeno Kyuzumoru 3F Sky Court

mi concluded today's blog entry post by writing that to stay tune with more details pertaining to the fanclub concerts for BREAKERZ fourth anniversary live debut "WISH 03" ♥ eve & also for BREAKERZ 4th Anniversary Live BREAKERZ debut "WISH 03" in Nippon Budokan too , whee

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 8th May 2011, 02:57 PM
WE WISH Initiate

Wow! Look at all those people, that's amazing!

DAIGO's legs look really thin too! SHINPEI's the only one with normal size legs. X3 I'm actually really jealous of DAIGO and AKIHIDE's legs. I wish mine were that thin! I love what SHINPEI is wearing though. I love his style~

Facebook || My Blog || Last.Fm

Old 8th May 2011, 04:14 PM

lol yeah I'm so jealous of all of them because they weigh less than me ;__;

DAIGO was very skinny in the past when he was DAIGO STARDUST & honestly I'm glad he put on weight , he's actually 1kg lighter than SHINPEI now haha xD

Both DAIGO & SHINPEI have the same height but SHINPEI's body is *_* because he's the only 1 that goes to the gym & work out , not like the other 2 ~_~

AKIHIDE's the skinniest & also the shortest outta the 3 . For a guy that says his fave food is risotto , I'm so jealous since risotto is such a fattening dish to begin with T_T

Ah well , RIP SHINPEI's super awesome pink hair , that's like probably the last group photo he's in that he still had pink hair ._.

Old 9th May 2011, 05:15 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
it cost US$58 for the 1st year (4,500 Yen) but because Japanese fanclubs don't accept applications from overseas , I have to pay an extra US$17 to a middleman site to do the paperwork & etc

So in total I spent US$75 but it's $ well spent to me ;D
That's not bad at all Hmm.

Wow look at all those people I'm glad that there was so many!

I miss SHINPEI's old hair someone send him to me so I can change it to another color.
Old 9th May 2011, 12:48 PM

actually from the recent pics that SHINPEI posted on his blog , seems that he actually revert back to blonde which I can't believe I'm saying this but I miss it quite a lot !

he hasn't been blonde for close to 2 years now which I can't believe it D:

but sometimes going back to familiar roots (pun intended haha) , that's not a bad thing isn't it ?

AKIHIDE updated the fanclub blog today & as expected , he didn't post a pic of himself after he signed off ~_~

just only ...

EDIT

The guys's final live performance for Tsuki-ita + a short talk at the beginning can be downloaded here

Last edited by KarenPang; 9th May 2011 at 02:29 PM.
Old 10th May 2011, 04:05 PM

It's already midnight in Japan so ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHINPEI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

happy birthday Shinpi montage made by Sakura_Genki

Frankly to me out of all the 3 guys in BREAKERZ , I feel that SHINPEI is the most under-rated in the group ._.

I know of AKIHIDE & DAIGO fans personally groupies/stans but I seldom come across people who respects SHINPEI which's such a big huge pity because to me , I think he cares the most about the group .

I'm not saying the other 2 doesn't but after reading a significant lot of SHINPEI's translated blog entries that my friend Nat translates via random_jblogs for the past 1 1/2 years or so , I can sense that for myself ^__^

Anyway , happy birthday Shinpei Inoue <3 <3 <3 I hope BOSS-chan , Aguki-kun & Chappy will make you very happy & I'm pretty sure they will ;D

Family comes 1st as they say ^__^

===

The 1st concert date for BREAKERZ CHARITY LIVE “CLIMBER” will take place later on Wed at Osaka's umeda AKASO & it's basically killing 2 birds with 1 stone

wouldn't surprise me if the other 2 have something planned for SHINPEI later on when they take the stage in the late afternoon on Wed ;D

Old 12th May 2011, 12:16 AM

BREAKERZ CHARITY LIVE “CLIMBER” 11th May setlist at Osaka's umeda AKASO

yesterday's setlist for the 1st BREAKERZ CHARITY LIVE “CLIMBER” concert looks really great & once again Happy Birthday SHINPEI !!!

01.Everlasting Luv
02.BIG BANG!
03.SUMMER PARTY
04.FAKE LOVE
05.EMILY
06.IN THE SKY
07.世界は踊る (Sekai wa Odoru)
08.BUNNY LOVE
09.BAMBINO~バンビーノ~ (~Bambino~)
10.初恋トランポリン (Hatsukoi Trampoline)
11.激情 (Gekijou)
12.NO SEX NO LIFE
13.DEAR LIAR
14.灼熱 (Shakunetsu)
15.CLIMBER×CLIMBER

(Encore)
E1-1.月夜の悪戯の魔法 (Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou)
E1-2.ありがとう (Arigatou) ~Beautiful day~

E2-1.新曲(抱きしめて) (Dakishimete)
E2-2.Angelic Smile
E2-3.DESTROY CRASHER

Source

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at the new song title , omg omg omg omg @_@ @_@ @_@ @_@

Dakishimete sounds like a ballad to me ;D but in general , great concert setlist for last night

To me , Dakishimete really reminded me of BENI's of the same title which's 1 of my fave tracks from her Bitter & Sweet album that features Dohzi-T *___________*

I see you EMILY 8D

Old 12th May 2011, 12:51 PM

it was SHINPEI's birthday yesterday which the 1st BREAKERZ CHARITY LIVE “CLIMBER” concert date was staged at Osaka's umeda AKASO

SHINPEI updated the fanclub blog today

once again , RIP his super awesome pink hair ._.

Old 14th May 2011, 12:21 AM

Download - CLIMBER x CLIMBER PV (720 x 480)

I thought I post this for anyone who's interested to download a much higher quality version of the CLIMBER x CLIMBER PV .

The version I uploaded on the forums is 640 x 480 so naturally a 720 x 480 is supposedly better & even the filesize's really big at 231.26MB (wth @_@) as compared to the version I upload which's a reasonable sized 39.42MB .

But anyway , whoever's interested to download a much higher quality version of the CLIMBER x CLIMBER PV , be my guest since I'm not the original uploader :p

Fileserve | Uploadstation

Both links are credited to jpfiles

DAIGO will be on Tensai ! Shimura Dobusten later today . Hopefully his adventures with Sakura will continue on

Old 14th May 2011, 01:11 PM

Some Arigatou ~Beautiful day~ PV screencaps

While I wait for my fanclub copy of Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou / CLIMBER × CLIMBER to arrive at my house , here're some screencaps taken from the Arigatou ~Beautiful day~ PV !

I have to say after looking at the screencaps , I'm even more excited to see the PV in due time because .... everyone looked really really good D:

If you're a very big fan of AKIHIDE , then this's for you 8D

Spoiler:

omg that screencap ... AKIHIDE !!!!!!!!!!

@_@ @_@ @_@ & xD at DAIGO in the last screencap , I don't know why he's doing that but it's really intriguing me ;D xD

Old 14th May 2011, 03:54 PM

Even more Arigatou ~Beautiful day~ PV screencaps

;__; AKIHIDE , please don't cry

Not to spoil anything upfront but ...

AKIHIDE's cry there in the 2nd instalment of the Arigatou ~Beautiful day~ PV screencaps is fake :p

But still , omg bring on the (fake) hankerchiefs T_T

Spoiler:

See , I told you xD , oh kids will be kids ~_~ xD

Source

I need to see the Arigatou ~Beautiful day~ PV now & that goes for the offshot too T.T

Old 15th May 2011, 10:31 AM

Staff member mi posted this entry yesterday in the guys's staff blog

Oh wow , so many hands in the air in Wed's BREAKERZ CHARITY LIVE “CLIMBER” concert that took place at Osaka's umeda AKASO & what a great positive sight it's

The next/final last concert date for BREAKERZ CHARITY LIVE “CLIMBER” will take place this coming Fri at Zepp Tokyo & here's to another successful charity concert !

DAIGO & Sakura will be featured in next Sat's Tensai ! Shimura Dobusten ;D & Sakura supposedly dirtied DAIGO's trousers AGAIN

Old 16th May 2011, 02:07 AM

The guys's fanclub blog was updated yesterday & this time round DAIGO was the 1 that updated

And it's true , SHINPEI is always the butt of DAIGO & AKIHIDE's jokes , especially when comes to their offshot clips (but not this time round for Tsuki-ita )

Case in point , DAIGO included this photo in yesterday's fanclub blog prior to him signing off

xD xD xD

That's such an unflattering picture of SHINPEI ~_~ but I'm sure with his good natured self , he wouldn't mind at all hehe

Old 17th May 2011, 03:47 PM

Staff member mi posted this entry today in the guys's staff blog

Ah so much yummy food in that photo ;_; . The guys have been blogging the past few days in their own personal blogs about shooting , shooting & more shooting so don't be surprised something new will be released soon ;D (new album please BREAKERZ !)

Prior to wrapping today's blog entry , mi even wrote & ask everyone to guess which bento box the guys ate which include :

1: Buta (Pork) shabu bentō
2: Tatsuta-age bentō
3: Hamburger bentō

mi concluded the blog entry by writing that the answers for this quiz will be announced tomorrow :p

You know , if 1 of the options is a curry bento , it will be a no brainer SHINPEI ate it during their lunch break :p but this's quite a tough one :O

What do you think about it ? XD

Old 18th May 2011, 08:10 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Yay screencaps! I need to go watch the PV and the offshot.

Wow some many people. Glad the charity live went so well.

lol Sakura. Aw man XD

SHINPEI in that picture! Wow heh but the cake looks good lol.

Mmm bentos.

Okay let's see I'll take a random guess even though I'm probably wrong.

1: Buta (Pork) shabu bentō - AKIHIDE
2: Tatsuta-age bentō - SHINPEI
3: Hamburger bentō - DAIGO

Or switch SHINPEI and DAIGO.
Old 18th May 2011, 10:56 AM

3rd week chart performance of Tsuki-ita / Kura x Kura

*72  1,108   *,*22,247   BREAKERZ / 月夜の悪戯の魔法/CLIMBER×CLIMBER 2011-4-27 ZA 3

The Arigatou PV & making offshot has been added to the PV + Lives thread which can be found in my signature link

Also the following editions of Tsuki-ita / Kura x Kura are now officially out of print

CD + DVD A

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=ZACL-4028

http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail.asp?sku=3996595

CD + DVD B

http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail.asp?sku=3996597

Total single sales for Tsuki-ita / Kura x Kura is now their highest since LOVE FIGHTER ~Koi no Battle~

Last edited by KarenPang; 18th May 2011 at 12:22 PM.
Old 19th May 2011, 01:22 PM

On Tuesday , staff member mi posted an entry on the guys's staff blog on this the 'guess who eat which bento box' quiz :p

And today on the staff blog , mi has revealed the answers to who eat which Bento & tadam ...

1: Buta (Pork) shabu bentō ; DAIGO
2: Tatsuta-age (Fried) bentō ; SHINPEI
3: Hamburger bentō ; AKIHIDE

x)

Old 19th May 2011, 03:31 PM
WE WISH Initiate

So many pictures!! I love the setlist and I love the new song title! I want to hear what it sounds like~ The screencaps are so sweet too. Awww AKIHIDE

PS ~ Karen! I'll get onto your banner soon! It's been a friend's birthday and I've been busy making her present so haven't done much graphic stuff.

Facebook || My Blog || Last.Fm

Old 20th May 2011, 12:05 AM

The 2nd/final day for the BREAKERZ CHARITY LIVE “CLIMBER” concert will take place later today at Zepp Tokyo

Dakishimete sounds like it's a ballad given from the title (heck , even BENI had a song that's titled as so in her Bitter & Sweet album) . Maybe they will perform it again later if not even more new song/s will be done ?

Since last Dec 20th , they performed CLIMBER x CLIMBER at JCB Hall during their WHITE LOVE concert , way before the song got officially released alongside with Tsuki-ita <3

Not to mention , the guys have been talking about shooting , shooting & more shooting in the last few days (DAIGO even wrote last night on his blog it's finished already !) so don't be surprised if something new will drop soon 8D

The PV & making offshot for Arigatou ~Beautiful day~ can be downloaded here & it's such a great PV & I have to admit AKIHIDE looked so good here ;_;

Quote:
PS ~ Karen! I'll get onto your banner soon! It's been a friend's birthday and I've been busy making her present so haven't done much graphic stuff.
no worries at all Lizzie , take your time on it , I don't mind at all

Last edited by KarenPang; 20th May 2011 at 12:11 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
akihide, breakerz, daigo, shinpei, zain records