[BREAKERZ] 17th thread ~ Hiatus + SHINPEI's 32nd bday live with MUSCLE ATTACK (11.5) - Page 10 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Old 24th December 2012, 01:36 PM
Sky high Protector

omg so cute drawing <(*.*)>
It looks so simple but original at the same time. Really lovely!
Old 25th December 2012, 01:10 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Staff member mi updated the staff blog yesterday in that tomorrow on 26th Dec , BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2012 "BEST" -LIVE HOUSE COLLECTION- will finally conclude

And also mi included this group photo of the guys as well before wishing everyone merry christmas :p

Tch , so typical of the 3 of them ~_~ xD

Anyway , this's really it , tomorrow is FINALLY the day when I will be going to see the guys live in person at SHIBUYA-AX which they will wrap up BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2012 "BEST" -LIVE HOUSE COLLECTION- *____*

So can't wait for tomorrow to come LIKE NOW <3

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 25th December 2012, 02:12 PM

like the pic!^^

And I wish you a lot of fun tomorrow, Karen!
Old 25th December 2012, 02:21 PM

TV promo for RUSTY HEARTS - part 3

12/29(土)18:00~ BSフジ (Fuji)「カンニングのDAI安☆吉日! 2012年末拡大スペシャル」(Kan'ningu no DAI An☆ Kichijitsu ! 2012 Nenmatsu Kakudai Supesharu)
(年末スペシャル再放送 12/31(月)15:00~) (Episode will be rebroadcast at 31st Dec)

1/3(木) 24:00~ BSフジ (Fuji)「BREAKERZ “WISH 4U” SPECIAL」

NEW -> 1/19(土)18:00~ フジテレビ系 (Fuji TV)「MUSIC FAIR」

1/20(日)11:00~ BSフジ (Fuji)「カンニングのDAI安☆吉日!」(Kan'ningu no DAI An☆ Kichijitsu !)
(※リピート放送あり、詳細はこちらから) (Repeat broadcast , for more information , please click here )

NEW -> 1/26(土) 18:00~ フジテレビ系 (Fuji TV)「MUSIC FAIR」

http://breakerz-web.net/info_tv_004.html

wow MUSIC FAIR ... will be almost close to 3 years since the guys last appeared/featured on the show , the last time they appeared on it was 17th July 2010 when they sang/did Gekijou :O

Guess it's for promo in line with RUSTY HEARTS x) Expecting a performance or 2 from the guys in line with this

And thanks I will have a hell lotta fun tomorrow for sure super big time >____<

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 26th December 2012, 04:53 PM

The finale last day aka Day 17 / Dec 26th with regards to BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2012 "BEST" -LIVE HOUSE COLLECTION- was held a few hours ago at Tokyo @ SHIBUYA-AX in which the concert date was sold out !

Best thing of all ? Yours truly was personally there at the venue with my Hong Kong friend Dora !!!

1) 激情 ; Gekijou
2) FAKE LOVE 2012
3) 絶対! I LOVE YOU ; Zettai ! I LOVE YOU
4) Everlasting Luv
5) DEAR LIAR
6) EMILY
7) IN THE SKY
8) 世界は踊る ; Sekai wa Odoru
9) LAST EMOTION
10) Mr. Yes Man
11) 初恋トランポリン ; Hatsukoi Trampoline
12) Miss Mystery
13) Kamisori
14) 灼熱 ; Shakunetsu
15) NO SEX NO LIFE
16) Destruction

~アンコール 1~ ; ~Encore 1~

17) gimmick ?
18) オーバーライト ; Overwrite
19) Angelic Smile

~アンコール 2~ ; ~Encore 2~

20) DESTROY CRASHER 2012
21) NEXT LEVEL
22) SUMMER PARTY

https://twitter.com/ka_two_sha/statu...29630421958656
https://twitter.com/ka_two_sha/statu...29574025330688
https://twitter.com/ka_two_sha/statu...29460410044416

Dora & I were very lucky to have attended the final concert date of the guys's BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2012 "BEST" -LIVE HOUSE COLLECTION- & I don't want to give away so many details right now but all I can say's that it was truly amazing/magical/awesome/damn wonderful !

Setlist wise , I thought they might do winter inspired songs but nope :x , not even RUSTY HEARTS and/or CHALLENGERZ but still it was an outta this world/upclose concert !

I'm very happy the guys did LAST EMOTION when both of us were there as it's a super duper under-rated song I loved like hell alongside with SUMMER PARTY

Was very surprised when they did gimmick ? & DAIGO brought out a box onstage which he did a lucky draw issue prior to it lmao . Not my fave track from CRASH & BUILD but I thought they did it pretty well

And I was very happy if not pleased as punch when they closed their set with the song that started it all for Dora & I aka SUMMER PARTY ;___;

Due to the fact that it was a sold out concert , Dora & I were so very honoured to have rock out SHIBUYA-AX with everyone else at last night's sold out concert !

BREAKERZ , no amount of thank you's I can express in this ;__;

Concert report + pics await soon from me

With that , it's a wrap for BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2012 "BEST" -LIVE HOUSE COLLECTION- !

Last edited by KarenPang; 26th December 2012 at 05:42 PM.
Old 26th December 2012, 07:37 PM

Can't wait for a report! ^-^
Old 27th December 2012, 01:08 AM

DAIGO personally announced this at the MC portions (1 of the many things they talked about ie.) during the guys's last concert date of BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2012 "BEST" -LIVE HOUSE COLLECTION- that was held in Tokyo's SHIBUYA-AX in which the FULL version of the band's new single RUSTY HEARTS will be aired later today at DAIGO P *O*

DAIGOの月一レギュラー番組「DAIGO P~DAIGOがアナタのおもちゃ!!!~ 」
にて、「RUSTY HEARTS」Music Clipの初オンエアが決定しました!!

12/27(木) 23:00~ 「DAIGO P~DAIGOがアナタのおもちゃ!!!~ 」
http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv115...&keyword=DAIGO

http://breakerz-web.net/info_we_020.html

Guess this's another reason to be watching DAIGO P later tonight , omg from the way DAIGO described during the MC , it sounds like it's going to be a blast like big time <3

So can't wait to watch the full version of the PV where the full version of the song already kick some serious big time ass !

Old 27th December 2012, 01:51 AM
ayu trance Initiate

KarenPang- Seeing your passion as a fan makes me want to listen to them too. Any good song suggestions for first time listeners?
Old 27th December 2012, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagan_massey View Post
KarenPang- Seeing your passion as a fan makes me want to listen to them too. Any good song suggestions for first time listeners?
I definitely will recommend their debut single SUMMER PARTY / LAST EMOTION for starters since SUMMER PARTY is the song that started it all for me

I don't know if you're a rock fan but rock music is my fave music genre so yeah xD but SUMMER PARTY is the 1 to start/try

I can't believe next month it will be 5 years of my life that I've been supporting them from start til now ;_;

Old 27th December 2012, 11:08 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

^ I second this as a first song to try.
Old 28th December 2012, 02:43 PM

The guys's official YouTube site has uploaded the FULL PV of RUSTY HEARTS today

I already seen it yesterday when DAIGO played it in his DAIGO P show *__*

Songwise , I don't think it's their best as I was not that impressed with it on 1st listen but it's a grower . I think the part that stands out is the melody , especially the part where it had this really cool orchestra feeling before the final chorus was sung

Kudos to DAIGO for writing AND composing RUSTY HEARTS

PV wise , AWESOME + SUPER ENTERTAINING + VERY DARK . Definitely 1 of their most stunningly engaging PVs to date

They should have gone with this vampire concept during HALLOWEEN PARTY 2012 xD but better late than never

Vampire DAIGO =

Old 28th December 2012, 04:55 PM

I'm so pissed right now! >_< Can't watch the PV because "the right of use wasn't acknowledged by the GEMA (Performing Right Society here in Germany)"... I mean yeah, what rights wtf!!!! It's a japanese music video on an official channel of a japanese band. Everytime I try to watch any video on YouTube I can't because YouTube blogged it for Germany because of the GEMA...
Old 29th December 2012, 04:07 AM

DAIGO updated his blog yesterday in which I'm so glad he posted a group photo of what the guys wore on Wed's last house tour concert date at SHIBUYA-AX , since I went for the concert

I have to say in person , all of them looked gazillion billion better looking , especially for AKIHIDE *__*

Funny that in person , AKIHIDE looks much more taller than I thought despite him being a head shorter than me but maybe cos everyone was onstage so xD

SHINPEI looked more ripped/buffed in real life especially when he took off his shirt at the 2nd encore

For DAIGO , even though his outfit & dreadlocks are so very rockish , the fact that I was 5 rows away from the stage + able to see him & the rest so upclose , I can pardon him xD

M&M , MATSU looked like a mad scientist . MAKOTO looked cuter in person >_<

Old 29th December 2012, 07:25 AM

BREAKERZ going on hiatus from Spring 2013 onwards

Announced on Wed at the last concert date of BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2012 "BEST" -LIVE HOUSE COLLECTION- during the MC sessions , all the fans in SHIBUYA-AX were kinda given a bomb shell of sorts by the guys when they announced from Spring 2013 onwards , all band related activities will be suspended cos of their decision for each of the members to pursue solo projects :O

This will happen after they finished their BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2013 “BEST” -HALL COLLECTION- on 27th Feb & when the guys returned back from Hawaii in March 2013 as part of their 3rd team brz overseas trip .

Quote:
BREAKERZからお知らせ

2013年春以降、新たなチャレンジとして、メンバーそれぞれソロ活動開始。

詳細は後日お知らせ致します。
http://breakerz-web.net/info_ot_024.html

DAIGO said during the MC when he broke this news to all present in the audience was that this will be a new challenge for each of them to undertake & he also mentioned more details of each member's solo project will be released in due time .

It was funny/weird but when this was announced since I was there , I felt ... indifferent of sorts ? I don't know but in a way it's good since everyone been working so hard over the years & BREAKERZ (the band) really has grown so much , be it musically & then some .

As such , each of them should pursue solo projects & come back in future with fresh ideas & recharged 100% before they resumed their band activities .

On the other hand , I guess release of new material from them in 2013 will be affected significantly , let alone anticipating they will not tour from Spring 2013 onwards D:

So ... I don't know when this was mentioned in the MC sessions at the last concert date of BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2012 "BEST" -LIVE HOUSE COLLECTION- , at least now I'm given a heads up if not being mentally prepared on it ;_;

But no matter what happens , should BREAKERZ really disband in the near future , I wish them all the best of luck in what each of them does cos as their fan , I want to have their best interests at heart in anyway I can possible .

For now , very curious to know what each of them be doing next year in Spring 2013 onwards . Not so sure about AKIHIDE & SHINPEI but for DAIGO's , I have a strong feeling it might be something DAIGO☆STARDUST related since 2013 will be the 10th anniversary since DAIGO☆STARDUST debuted in the scene with his debut single MARIA so we'll see about it .

At the moment , I will just take 1 day as it's with BREAKERZ as per say .

Old 29th December 2012, 03:14 PM

Holy crap , so unexpected but SHINPEI answered me on Twitter an hour ago for the 3rd time and counting *___*

https://twitter.com/shinpei_brz/stat...12596506099712

What I tweeted him was actually this as his response to me was in English so :

https://twitter.com/iamkarenpang/sta...07432734896128

I tweeted SHINPEI that I'm from Singapore & that I went for the guys's last concert date of BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2012 "BEST" -LIVE HOUSE COLLECTION- on 26th Dec at Tokyo's SHIBUYA-AX in which I mentioned it was a super hot live & I thank him for that .

When SHINPEI responded back to me an hour ago (in English somemore bless him) , I was shocked cos I really wasn't expecting that but then I think he did remembered me tweeting about it in 2nd Dec that I was coming for their concert

And with regards to SHINPEI's answer , I really do hope in future I will be able to see him & the guys visiting my country , it will be amazing & I definitely can play tour guide & bring them around S'pore for free xD xD xD

Also for the record , SHINPEI looked even more gorgeous in real life when I finally got to see them live in person on 26th Dec at Tokyo's SHIBUYA-AX , let alone he was more super ripped/buffed than expected xD

Old 30th December 2012, 02:58 AM

Details of handshake event dates in line with somewhat late promo for RUSTY HEARTS were updated on the guys's website on Fri .

And I put (late) promo in bracket since the release of RUSTY HEARTS will clash with BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2013 "BEST" -HALL COLLECTION- that will begin in Jan 19th & all the 5 handshake event dates will take place in March , about a week or so before the guys head off to Hawaii in line with their 3rd team brz overseas trip .

【東京会場】 (Tokyo Venue)
日時:3月1日(金) 18:00~
会場:ラゾーナ川崎プラザ ルーファ広場 グランドステージ (Razōna Kawasaki Rūfa Square Grand Stage)
※イベント対象店舗は こちらをクリックください (Please click here for list of stores participating in the handshake event)

【愛知会場】 (Aichi Venue)
日時:3月2日(土) 12:00~
会場:アスナル金山 (Arsenal Jinshan)
※イベント対象店舗はこちらをクリックください (Please click here for list of stores participating in the handshake event)

【大阪会場】(Osaka Venue)
日時:3月2日(土) 17:30~
会場:大阪あべのQ’s MALL (Osaka Abeno Q’s MALL)
※イベント対象店舗は こちら をクリックください (Please click here for list of stores participating in the handshake event)

【福岡会場】 (Fukuoka Venue)
日時:3月3日(日) 11:00~
会場:福岡市内某所 (Somewhere in Fukuoka City) ※後日お知らせ致します。(Will be announced at a later date)
※イベント対象店舗は こちら をクリックください (Please click here for list of stores participating in the handshake event)

【札幌会場】 (Sapporo Venue)
日時:3月3日(日) 18:30~
会場:アリオ札幌 ハーベストコート (Ario Sapporo Harvest Court)
※イベント対象店舗はこちらをクリックください (Please click here for list of stores participating in the handshake event)

http://breakerz-web.net/info_re_027.html

I guess if not for BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2013 "BEST" -HALL COLLECTION- that will begin in Jan 19th , this would have been done much earlier but still , it's better than nothing as this might be the guys's last set of handshake events they will be doing for quite a while before they go on hiatus from Spring 2013 onwards :3

Old 30th December 2012, 12:31 PM
ayu trance Initiate

I am now a fan. Despite the language barrier, this group sounds awesome!
Old 30th December 2012, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagan_massey View Post
I am now a fan. Despite the language barrier, this group sounds awesome!
I'm very glad that my constant daily persistance to push/promote/support them for the past 4 years (coming to 5 years) paid off & it's always heartening to get people into their music , such as yourself

It's a bit unfortunate you've gotten into their music a bit too late seeing that from March 2013 onwards , they will be embarking on solo careers :x but it's better late than never

I'm in the midst of finishing my concert report on the last concert date of their BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2012 "BEST" -LIVE HOUSE COLLECTION- but for now , here's part 1

http://minlilin.livejournal.com/777586.html

I'm writing part 2 at the moment so please bear with me :3

Old 31st December 2012, 02:58 AM

On 22nd & 23rd Sept this year , a 2 days BUCK-TICK FEST 2012 ON PARADE event was staged at Chiba Port Park Special Outdoor Stage to celebrate BUCK-TICK's 25th anniversary & now , both the DVD & Blu-ray will get released on 20th Feb 2013

For BREAKERZ's case , their cover of BUCK-TICK's JUST ONE MORE KISS has been included which they performed the song live on 22nd Sept

http://buck-tick.com/info/info.html

Old 31st December 2012, 07:11 AM

DAIGO tweeted this last night & it's true that pictures do speak a thousand words x)

Quote:
【速報】DAIGO、スーパーERECT!イン大阪!!
http://p.twipple.jp/zhW3K

Very simply put , DAIGO attended the last concert date of Acid Black Cherry 5th Anniversary LIVE “Erect” which was held last night at Osaka's Osakajo Hall & in a way , I guess DAIGO returned the 'favour' back to yasu , seeing that on 26th Dec itself , yasu attended the guys's last concert date of BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2012 "BEST" -LIVE HOUSE COLLECTION- which was held at Tokyo's SHIBUYA-AX .

It's the very same concert my friend & I attended too

Proof that yasu was there ?

http://via.me/-88o9stq
http://via.me/-88o9mhs

And yes yasu was seated on the 2nd floor of SHIBUYA-AX x)

I should have looked up more on 26th Dec if I know that's the case D:

Tags
akihide, breakerz, daigo, shinpei, zain records