[KAT-TUN] WATER DANCE -the KAT-TUN thread XII- ♫ - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 9th May 2009, 03:32 AM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
\

I treated care as a 'new' song as I got onboard their music a little bit too late & naturally I was very surprised at care which's SO damn different as compared to LOVEJUICE
haha, i know, i love both songs but they are on way different levels of the music spectrum
Old 9th May 2009, 03:34 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicy View Post
haha, i know, i love both songs but they are on way different levels of the music spectrum

care - before he went all American wannabe like

LOVEJUICE - the after effects of it lmao

===

The Televison scans - http://community.livejournal.com/kat...e/4791065.html

run away from all 6 of them , I don't want them to shoot me

Tsuyaka updates - http://tsuyaka.livejournal.com/23359.html

I hope to see the tour goods in due time . Someone MUST scan the pamphlet man

last year's was so awesome except for Kame's hair a bit . At least I can tolerate it for the pamphlet & the shop photos but NOt for the DVD T_T

June's Potato scans - http://jesychan.livejournal.com/11057.html

oh at least now I know Kame's blood type's B & that goes for the rest too haha

June's Myojo & Popolo - http://community.livejournal.com/jon...ds/382119.html

did photoshop fried Akanishi's face again ? O_O

===

Dila , if you read this , I was at HMV Heeren on Fri during my 3 hours 45 mins f-king break & I saw both editions of Break the Records on sale <3

I have a feeling that the limited edition will be sold out in due time , that happened for the 1st press CD only's of ONE DROP & RESCUE . Now no stock already .

& ooh CDJapan has restocked the limited edition of the album whee - http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=JACA-5142

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Last edited by KarenPang; 10th May 2009 at 04:40 AM. Reason: add on's
Old 10th May 2009, 02:05 PM
YOU Initiate

Quote:

care - before he went all American wannabe like

LOVEJUICE - the after effects of it lmao
there's an after effect in the songs?! Lol. i know the songs are different but didn't know that it was cause by being in America.

Quote:
Dila , if you read this , I was at HMV Heeren on Fri during my 3 hours 45 mins f-king break & I saw both editions of Break the Records on sale <3

I have a feeling that the limited edition will be sold out in due time , that happened for the 1st press CD only's of ONE DROP & RESCUE . Now no stock already .

& ooh CDJapan has restocked the limited edition of the album whee - http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=JACA-5142
hey girl. thanks for the info. . i actually went to HMV Heeren on Fri too after i finish my work. anyways, i bought the limited edition alr. Lol. i'm splurging on myself after i got my pay.

LIVEJOURNAL | TWITTER
life is so peculiar. everything is not what it seems.
keurae nan neorago.

Old 10th May 2009, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deelah View Post
there's an after effect in the songs?! Lol. i know the songs are different but didn't know that it was cause by being in America.
LOL

I don't think Akanishi will have the guts to sing & let alone to write LOVEJUICE if he didn't went to LA to study Eng

Quote:
hey girl. thanks for the info. . i actually went to HMV Heeren on Fri too after i finish my work. anyways, i bought the limited edition alr. Lol. i'm splurging on myself after i got my pay.
wah hosay ar Dila , nice going & yes you deserve so

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 10th May 2009, 02:21 PM
Lelio Protector

So, koki, tatsuya and kazuya got B, just like Mine!!!

koki even our blood types are the same, and jun's has half of me (AB) LOL.
Old 10th May 2009, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumisrael View Post
So, koki, tatsuya and kazuya got B, just like Mine!!!

koki even our blood types are the same, and jun's has half of me (AB) LOL.
haha

frankly I'm surprised that no 1's blood type's A in the group just as me & that Taguchi's the only AB dude

According to NEWS's Koi no ABO lyrics :

A - Methodical believer
B - own pace gang leader
O - romanticist leader
AB - hides their feelings producer

B's - Kame , Tanaka & Tat-chan
O - Maru & Akanishi
AB - Junno

Hmmm I don't know how 100% true it's with regards to Koi no ABO , I say it's quite to a certain extent ?

Old 10th May 2009, 02:30 PM
Lelio Protector

B's - Kame , Tanaka & Tat-chan (and Tal) even if I'm not in KAT-TUN, at least I'm in their humble thread

Well KAT-TUN hold their respective blood types so I think it's pretty reliable, isn't it? xD
Old 10th May 2009, 02:36 PM

Quote:
B's - Kame , Tanaka & Tat-chan (and Tal) even if I'm not in KAT-TUN, at least I'm in their humble thread

Well KAT-TUN hold their respective blood types so I think it's pretty reliable, isn't it? xD

I suppose so

they're going to start their tour this coming Fri , I hope pics of their goods will be up in due time , I'm sure of it & also I hope this year's theme for their goods will be good

last year was & I want to see scans of the pamphlet in due time <3

Old 10th May 2009, 02:40 PM
Lelio Protector

I hope they will sing T∀BOO (though there is no chance right?) lol.
Did they sing it in the QUEEN OF HIP-HOP tour?
Old 10th May 2009, 02:54 PM

Quote:
I hope they will sing T∀BOO (though there is no chance right?) lol.
I doubt so since their upcoming tour on Fri will be promoting Break the Records

they HAVE to do WATER DANCE , SADISTIC LOVE & MOON ! I so can't imagine when WATER DANCE will come into place & let alone for the solos too <3

Quote:
Did they sing it in the QUEEN OF HIP-HOP tour?
LOL dude it's QUEEN OF PIRATES & yes they did sang T∀BOO as the 1st track followed by Keep the faith which's so fitting !

Akanishi was smoking via a pipe when the guys were singing T∀BOO & while for Kame's case despite the fact that the DVD captured the WORST side of him EVER , hairwise , he was doing erm a great deal of fanservice for me & Eirynne to enjoy

Old 10th May 2009, 03:52 PM
Lelio Protector

Quote:
I doubt so since their upcoming tour on Fri will be promoting Break the Records

they HAVE to do WATER DANCE , SADISTIC LOVE & MOON ! I so can't imagine when WATER DANCE will come into place & let alone for the solos too <3

LOL dude it's QUEEN OF PIRATES & yes they did sang T∀BOO as the 1st track followed by Keep the faith which's so fitting !

Akanishi was smoking via a pipe when the guys were singing T∀BOO & while for Kame's case despite the fact that the DVD captured the WORST side of him EVER , hairwise , he was doing erm a great deal of fanservice for me & Eirynne to enjoy
OOPS LOL QUEEN OF PIRATES* sorry !!

Btw I just watched the opening and it was great, though the long introduction was wierd and I didn't think they shove the juniors into the tours as well lol.
Jun was so cute!! You can see though he is not one of the main singers -_- he barely was heard.
koki too but koki more screamed. lol
Old 10th May 2009, 04:09 PM

Quote:
OOPS LOL QUEEN OF PIRATES* sorry !!

Btw I just watched the opening and it was great, though the long introduction was wierd and I didn't think they shove the juniors into the tours as well lol.
Jun was so cute!! You can see though he is not one of the main singers -_- he barely was heard.
koki too but koki more screamed. lol
The QoP DVD was awesome & I thought they weren't able to top things up after Live of Real Face & their tour cartoon KAT-TUN II you (I still love the dog mascots )

& yes for all 3 concerts , they have the backup of Johnny's Juniors bands

I have the OS press of all 3 DVDs & with regards to the QoP DVD , I was able to catch hold of what was going on in the intro / mc portions as there were inbuilt traditional chinese subtitles on the DVD itself which was very useful to me as I'm able to read the subtitles & roughly translate on what's going on since I suck when comes to reading of traditional chinese since I have been brought up with simplified chinese all my life

it's a task but it's a fun one to decode xD

Junno - I love it when he did Natsu no Basho <3 He was so sweet & kind when he signed the Uchiwa for 1 fan on the spot before he sang it

Tanaka - AHAHAHA he was so bad ass when he sang PARASITE , all gangsta like & etc

whee the part where he ripped his top apart on the spot was

Old 10th May 2009, 04:43 PM
Lelio Protector

Quote:
The QoP DVD was awesome & I thought they weren't able to top things up after Live of Real Face & their tour cartoon KAT-TUN II you (I still love the dog mascots )

& yes for all 3 concerts , they have the backup of Johnny's Juniors bands

I have the OS press of all 3 DVDs & with regards to the QoP DVD , I was able to catch hold of what was going on in the intro / mc portions as there were inbuilt traditional chinese subtitles on the DVD itself which was very useful to me as I'm able to read the subtitles & roughly translate on what's going on since I suck when comes to reading of traditional chinese since I have been brought up with simplified chinese all my life

it's a task but it's a fun one to decode xD

Junno - I love it when he did Natsu no Basho <3 He was so sweet & kind when he signed the Uchiwa for 1 fan on the spot before he sang it

Tanaka - AHAHAHA he was so bad ass when he sang PARASITE , all gangsta like & etc

whee the part where he ripped his top apart on the spot was
OH I so have to see that XD.
Is this live on youtube? (I mean koki's part)
Old 10th May 2009, 04:58 PM

Quote:
OH I so have to see that XD.
Is this live on youtube? (I mean koki's part)
hahaha I think so

that happened a few mins before his solo performance of PARASITE finished so I guess it's a yes

Joseiseven mag pics - http://community.livejournal.com/kat...e/4796871.html

KAME .... (& Ueda on the sideline xD)

Last edited by KarenPang; 10th May 2009 at 05:50 PM. Reason: add on's
Old 11th May 2009, 02:09 AM
fairyland Initiate

if you must see one KAT-TUN performance, i recommend "Live of KAT-TUN 'Real Face'" with regards to Jin's solo "PINKY". you must see that at least once in your life. MAKE SURE U WATCH THE WHOLE THING. THE WHOLE THING.

i think their best post-debut concert is the "QUEEN OF PIRATES" DVD. it's definitely their best con on DVD other than "KAT-TUN Live Kaizokuban", imo. Kaizokuban was shot at an arena, instead of Tokyo Dome like the others & was their tour before their debut, but very well made. both are pirate themed also. they seem to like pirates a lot. LOL.

BUT YAY FOR DOME CON THIS WEEK.

they're going to be playing Junior songs. i'm so excited! & info from the members sound great too! ie) Kame said his solo's going to involve a lot of LED lights.

ごめんNOT TAKING GFX REQUESTS.
{ T W I T T E R T U M B L R }
l l M O M E N T S l l × G O T

Old 11th May 2009, 02:45 AM

I still have my hopes high in the sense that Kame should wear a Kimono when they perform this coming Fri at the Tokyo Dome

Old 11th May 2009, 04:03 AM
SURREAL Initiate

my album finally got shipped but the namie single had to be refunded cause they couldn't find it. damn it the 2 week delay was all for nothing

well im excited about the dome tour. one of those days is my birthday (16th) so it better be the best one
Old 11th May 2009, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goto View Post
my album finally got shipped but the namie single had to be refunded cause they couldn't find it. damn it the 2 week delay was all for nothing
T_T but at least it woudn't be long before you will get it & oh man yesterday I was talking to a fellow local KAT-TUN fangirl via MSN & I was shocked to find out that both editions of the album are already sold out in the local HMV @_@

She went downtown yesterday (as it's already Mon morning here) & NOTHING at all . I was shocked because I was just there on Fri afternoon & I saw quite a lot of copies for both editions .

I suspect something happened at night on Fri as when Dila went to buy the limited edition of the album , she told me on MSN that back & forth when she was queing up to pay for it , there were a LOT of people buying the album , be it for 1 or both editions

guess that probably explained so but PHEW thank goodness I got them early lmao & I'm quite sure the album will be restocked soon

man people are willing to pay S$62.95 for the normal & S$64.95 for the limited @_@ (er me included *COUGH* ) & I will not be surprised if the next shipment of the album comes in that it will not contain the limited edition & the prices probably might be jack up ugh T_T

Quote:
well im excited about the dome tour. one of those days is my birthday (16th) so it better be the best one

I know I'm going to sound terribly greedy but I already want a DVD of this even though the tour hasn't begin yet xD

& the tags for the thread are awesome

Last edited by KarenPang; 11th May 2009 at 04:12 AM. Reason: tags are <3
Old 11th May 2009, 04:36 AM
SAKURA Initiate

i haven't posted in here for awhile! did anyone miss me? (it's okay to lie, i know you all can't stand me )

so anyway, since i can't join in with the whole ordering the album discussion (), i have something (or someone ) else to share!

http://i44.tinypic.com/fuul8k.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/10ifmo5.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/2nisaic.jpg

have fun karen and irene (hope it's okay to share the "present" in here)! sorry to just burst in here, too. i literally drank 2 cans of coke tonight, so blame it on the caffeine, okay? i have no clue how i'll sleep tonight

Lisa on social media @ twitter & tumblr!

Old 11th May 2009, 05:01 AM

^ , I love those pics of Kame dear dear . I have the whole photospread which was taken from the April issue of Pinky in my handphone somemore LMFAO

& ick 2 cans of Coke ? @_@ . I downed a bottle of Pokka milk tea yesterday & I was so high til I couldn't sleep until 2am+ kicked in @_@

you're missing 1 pic from the Pinky photospread Lisa which's this one :

ARGH dammit too hot to handle T_T

Closed Thread

Tags
akame, akanishi jin, boybands, j-one records, johnny's entertainment, jstorm, kamenashi kazuya, kat-tun, nakamaru yuichi, taguchi junnosuke, tanaka koki, ueda tatsuya