[KAT-TUN] ムラサキ -KAT-TUN Thread #15- ♪ - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10th February 2010, 11:42 PM
fairyland Initiate

AWESOME NUMBERS FOR KT, WHOO!
lol @ the gap though. KT's even crushing this week's album sales. YesAsia hasn't shipped my singles yet though, lol. 8(

so i was watching the HQ rip of Love yourself making-of. to add on to Kame's lips jacket, there was spanish words on them too. JE wardrobe...lol. though i love their D-MOTION outfits. looking sharp.

as a long time collector, JE is definitely the best at having incentives to buy multiple versions. i don't do it for any other artists other than JE ones (...well. KAT-TUN, more specifically. )

awww, i love seeing new members here. keep posting!

ごめんNOT TAKING GFX REQUESTS.
{ T W I T T E R T U M B L R }
l l M O M E N T S l l × G O T

Old 10th February 2010, 11:49 PM
Two of us Initiate

Yah!! GREAT numbers for the first day
It looks like they'll be #1 this week

Beautiful Set by AgashiHappy 15th Anniversary kuu~chan~SNSD&2NE1Girl Power

Old 11th February 2010, 03:37 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

lol they outsold Morning Museume to 1 : 15-16 so yes they're unofficially #1 for the whole week now xD

the single deserves it , it really does . Top notch tunes (other than that unusually poppy HEART BEAT o.o) but it's something that's not going to leave my mp3player for a while now (other than BREAKERZ's of course brahaha)

@ amen to all the Akanishi opinions/talk too

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 11th February 2010, 06:44 AM
SURREAL Initiate

The D-Motion is amazing. Only complaint is the autotune holy **** they abused it Love yourself and Heart beat are pretty good too

ALSO are decent quality covers out for the single? I've never see them..
Old 11th February 2010, 06:48 AM
fairyland Initiate

^ i'm DLing the scans right now! lol. i'll upload them shortly.

EDIT;; thx to estherzax@LJ.
LE (VER. A) : http://i47.tinypic.com/250nyfr.jpg
LE (VER. B) : http://i48.tinypic.com/2uy26q1.jpg
RE : http://i50.tinypic.com/i4l89v.jpg

sorry they are huge.

ごめんNOT TAKING GFX REQUESTS.
{ T W I T T E R T U M B L R }
l l M O M E N T S l l × G O T

Last edited by ll moments ll; 11th February 2010 at 06:59 AM.
Old 11th February 2010, 06:57 AM

Akanishi Jin Reveals Ambitions to Hit the World

http://community.livejournal.com/ara...nt/573368.html

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 11th February 2010, 07:13 AM
SURREAL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ll moments ll View Post
^ i'm DLing the scans right now! lol. i'll upload them shortly.

EDIT;; thx to estherzax@LJ.
LE (VER. A) : http://i47.tinypic.com/250nyfr.jpg
LE (VER. B) : http://i48.tinypic.com/2uy26q1.jpg
RE : http://i50.tinypic.com/i4l89v.jpg

sorry they are huge.
thanks! wow i didn't recognize Taguchi at all. last time I really saw him was the BtR era.

Ah, Jin in America...I expect some interesting pictures
Old 11th February 2010, 07:17 AM

I like Taguchi in that blonde do , he looks good in it as compared to the one that he had in Keep the faith

my younger sister said that Tanaka's less intimidating as compared to in the past & that he looks really handsome now

Ueda Ueda Ueda *_____________________________________*

Old 11th February 2010, 08:11 AM
forgiveness Initiate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWgw0cDGda0

Yeah too bad he plays too much on this kind of lazy image or whatever... Cuz for me he is still probably the hotest man alive with a great singing voice and dance abillity... But in the same time he still looks like a sweety. Would be better if he went a bit more buddy-like and happy again with the rest of KAT-TUN and not so full of himelf. He is indeed making it hard fo me cuz I do like him the most of them, but yeah... Im getting a bit tired of that image thingy. Fun at first, now its just... Ah get a grip of yourself...

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 11th February 2010, 09:28 AM

^ yeah that's unfortunate but true

I'm more or less over with guys who have the whole "I'm too cool for my own liking" image going on in them , it's just so fake & not to mention tiring

like how many more years can he keep up with it ?

anyway the guys will be performing tomorrow at the 1000th episode of MUSIC STATION with Love yourself & THE D-MOTION

I'm actually looking forward to see it cos I know the chances of them lip synching on MUSIC STATION will be low as compared to some other Johnny's band I know of who does that all the time even in their 'live' concerts & performances but if they were to do that for THE D-MOTION , it should be OK since I have no idea how are you supposed to sing live in an heavily auto tune no. D:

Old 11th February 2010, 09:31 AM
UNITE! Initiate

^they lipsynched the D-Motion at MS before. So they'll do it again, I suppose.

Smiling once in a while and laughing at jokes with your band members doesn't hurt your image. It doesn't makes you less cool, imho. But everybody thinks differently. But if you look closely at these clips you see that he doesn't pay attention. If something is really funny I suppose you would laugh anyway, but if you don't listen, you don't laugh. And that's just rude, like I said before.

As if Jin would make it in America, when so many people tried and failed. But if he wants to try he can go ahead.

Do we have the newest sales already?
Old 11th February 2010, 10:24 AM
forgiveness Initiate

Haha thats kind of why Im not attending to his Solo Live. Well I would probably fan-girl out but as he acts right now I dont wanna go fan-girl on him. Maybe when he gets better attitude again... ;P Lucky me that I live in Tokyo though. I found myself a Akanishi-look-alike that I'm seeing instead. And he have a good attitde.

And sure, he can try america again if he really wants. Lol. Maybe that would be good for him so see that he dont succed everywhere and then he will come back with his tail between his legs again and maybe get that better attitude he had before. ;P

AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 11th February 2010, 10:31 AM

lol honestly even if I were to get hold of tickets for his solo concert , me & my younger sister will not go for it

I rather sell them away , make a HUGE profit & go see BREAKERZ live in performance instead xD

anyway , 2nd day sales for Love yourself - 85,097

http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/d/

they will cross 300K by tomorrow if not during the weekend

Old 11th February 2010, 10:36 AM
UNITE! Initiate

^^Akanishi-look-a-like with a nice attitude? That's good for you, I hope everything goes well.

I understand what you say, about fangirlin'. It's a shame, you want to like him and support him but then he does these things that makes you dissappointed in him. Why? Well, he has enough fangirls lovin' him despite his behavior, so he won't miss me.
Old 11th February 2010, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai82Go View Post

I understand what you say, about fangirlin'. It's a shame, you want to like him and support him but then he does these things that makes you dissappointed in him. Why? Well, he has enough fangirls lovin' him despite his behavior, so he won't miss me.

I like his voice still but not the attitude he has & yeah I think the no. of people who dislike him is probably less than the gazillion fangirls of him who ooh & ga over him on a daily basis xD

Old 11th February 2010, 10:54 AM
UNITE! Initiate

^yep, he doesn't need us, anyway.

Koki was at Waratte Iitomo promoting Love yourself.
Source

All alone? I wanna watch Koki and Tamori action! I want more Koki action anyway. I like his wild hair right now.
Old 11th February 2010, 11:04 AM

Waratte's like my new fave show , I always look forward to watch it every Wed because of DAIGO & his epic fail 'songs' which he has came up with , 7 & counting xD

it was a bit lonely seeing Tanaka alone . TaNaka should have been on the show , that will be a barrel of laughters

Old 11th February 2010, 11:23 AM
forgiveness Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai82Go View Post
^^Akanishi-look-a-like with a nice attitude? That's good for you, I hope everything goes well.

Yes that really summarized my feelings too. Too bad though in such a lovely body and voice. But yeah youre right, he have plenty of fangirls so...

And YAY for those amazing selling numbers! Fun too see that this single do well. ^__^

AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
Old 11th February 2010, 01:14 PM
UNITE! Initiate

^I have a feeling that these fangirls forgive everything. I'm obviously more a KAT-TUN fan than a Jin Akanishi Fan. So it doesn't really matter to me. I got interested in them when he was in America so I didn't even realize there was a missing factor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
it was a bit lonely seeing Tanaka alone . TaNaka should have been on the show , that will be a barrel of laughters
If Jin can work it solo, so can Koki. But I really wonder why he went alone. I mean, it's not even his drama..... he needs another drama soon. With a good plot. Some Bad Boy/Good Girl romance-thing with Yakuza involvement would be nice *lol*

Those sale numbers really are amazing. It's nice to see they still can sell like this.
Old 11th February 2010, 01:27 PM

I did not know who was who when I got onboard KAT-TUN's music . I heard Keep the faith & a few of their harder rock material & I was sold on immediately

Ueda was the 1st person who caught my attention & he still has a special heart in my heart even though I don't really consider him as boyfriend material haha but I think he's charming in his own unique way heh xD

oh I just realised by tomorrow or so , Love yourself will overtake the 1st week sales of ONE DROP ie. 281,359 which totally is saying something

I hope that can apply for RESCUE (which sold 322,597 copies in the 1st week) which I think that will happen sooner or later

guess for them to release Love yourself in 2 CD + DVD's limited edition , it's helping sales that's for sure

Last edited by KarenPang; 11th February 2010 at 01:29 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
j-one records, johnny's entertainment, kat-tun