[News] Ayu to perform at Music Station 31 March - Page 24 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 13th April 2017, 04:50 PM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
I think there were a lot of great songs on LOVE again. The problem is they don't really work well together as an album.
For me, Love Again is her worst album based on the fact that I only ever listen to two songs off the whole album (Wake Up and Song 4 U). I guess occassionally I'll do You and Me and Sakura. But overall there is no Ayu album that even comes close to that amount of tracks that I skip. I thought Colors was a huge improvement after.

I didn't realize this album got so much love here.
Old 13th April 2017, 05:02 PM
TO BE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
Lol it pretty much was secondhand cause it was a leftover she declined and decided against at one point but them pulled out to repurpose when she became desperate. But I grew to accept it for what it is.
That's like the entire love again album lol.

Love again is probably her worse album. Everything about it was rehash from covers to songs. But one thing about it is her wake me up performance with the chains gave me respect for that song.
Old 13th April 2017, 06:00 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

LOVE again was not received well for the most part (iffy PVs, the drama about the album, 'rehashed songs') but both LOVE and again's tracks were praised heavily since they were very much well made.

I like the album for what it is but I can see why people are not huge fans of it. I think it was nice to get a peek into what 'could have been' with songs that were on the cutting room floor for one reason or another.

Last edited by truehappiness; 13th April 2017 at 06:03 PM.
Old 13th April 2017, 07:50 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
For me, Love Again is her worst album based on the fact that I only ever listen to two songs off the whole album (Wake Up and Song 4 U). I guess occassionally I'll do You and Me and Sakura. But overall there is no Ayu album that even comes close to that amount of tracks that I skip. I thought Colors was a huge improvement after.

I didn't realize this album got so much love here.
I tend to ignore most of NEXT LEVEL even though I don't really hate it. It's among if not the album I like the least. Besides the singles and NEXT LEVEL I don't really think that the other songs are great xD

I usually skip petal and Gloria from LOVE again...

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 13th April 2017, 09:29 PM
Sky high Protector

The discussion is interesting but out of topic. If you could carry on talking about LOVE again in the Ayu Chat room and keep this thread for MS live and Ayu's vocal ability, it would be nice.

Tags
music station, tv show