COUNTDOWN LIVE 2010-2011 A ~do it again~ Live Broadcast - Page 8 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 26th December 2010, 09:48 PM
JEWEL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiichi_JPU View Post
No one is "disgusting" for having an opinion imho. Of course it's a different thing to say "OMG I hate Ayu she's evil and she doesn't care about us!" or something like that. But all I said is that I think Avex made the stream expensive, and I even added I absolutely don't blame Ayu for it and her intentions were right.

Unless you weren't even talking about me when you said that, in which case I apologize
No sweetheart, I wasn't talking about you! Like I said, only the ones who asked for the service and now complain about it and instead decide to rip it for free anyway are ungrateful. I'm sorry, but that's disgusting behavior. It's like if I asked you to do something for me and you do the best you can within a short amount of time but because it's not EXACTLY what I wanted I go and throw it in your face. Just plain rude. It reminds me of that one video of this family where the dad bought his daughter a top of the line car but it wasn't the right color so she threw a *****-fit!

Last edited by jbrat2219; 26th December 2010 at 09:51 PM.
Old 26th December 2010, 10:02 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumieregrl View Post
Hm...the 1mbps won't play properly and the 500kbps looks like crap. I'd pay $40 for the 1mbps but not the 500kbps, so...sigh.
Do you have DSL?

If your internet is running slow, I recommend power cycling your modem by turning it off for a minute or so and then turning it back on. The 1mbps was really slow for me until I reset mine.
Old 26th December 2010, 10:07 PM
And Then Initiate

^ Yea, I have DSL. I think it's the fact that two other people are in the house running bandwidth-hogging applications. I'll have to test again after making everyone get off. XD
Old 26th December 2010, 10:10 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Well, that's probably why then, haha.
Old 26th December 2010, 10:14 PM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

Tbh 40$ are too much for a online broadcasting, sorry. Even if is Ayu. I prefer buy the DVD instead.
But well it's just my opinion so .

Old 26th December 2010, 10:52 PM
I am... Initiate

If you watch this on payTV LIVE in Japan you pay what? like 20-100 dollar a month to be able to watch the channel? But you probably will have other things you wanna watch as well.
If you buy the DVD(or possibly bluray) you pay 40-50 ONCE and can watch as many times as you want to in high quality
If you go to one of Ayu's 3D concert to the cinema you pay I guess around 20, but get the best quality POSSIBLE for both video and audio + 3D

Paying 40 to watch it once in poor quality shortly after it happens? Sorry, that's just not fair. I would have paid 10-15.
Old 26th December 2010, 11:01 PM
Trauma Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by isthisLOL? View Post
If you watch this on payTV LIVE in Japan you pay what? like 20-100 dollar a month to be able to watch the channel? But you probably will have other things you wanna watch as well.
If you buy the DVD(or possibly bluray) you pay 40-50 ONCE and can watch as many times as you want to in high quality
If you go to one of Ayu's 3D concert to the cinema you pay I guess around 20, but get the best quality POSSIBLE for both video and audio + 3D

Paying 40 to watch it once in poor quality shortly after it happens? Sorry, that's just not fair. I would have paid 10-15.
The voice of reason.
Old 27th December 2010, 01:48 AM
Daybreak Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
No sweetheart, I wasn't talking about you! Like I said, only the ones who asked for the service and now complain about it and instead decide to rip it for free anyway are ungrateful. I'm sorry, but that's disgusting behavior. It's like if I asked you to do something for me and you do the best you can within a short amount of time but because it's not EXACTLY what I wanted I go and throw it in your face. Just plain rude. It reminds me of that one video of this family where the dad bought his daughter a top of the line car but it wasn't the right color so she threw a *****-fit!
"But that's a black helicopter!! I wanted a pink one daddy "

I agree, and I apologize let's be friends!
Old 27th December 2010, 01:54 AM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by isthisLOL? View Post

this
I don't think it's selfish and disgusting don't wanna pay for that lol.

Old 27th December 2010, 04:12 AM
JEWEL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiichi_JPU View Post
"But that's a black helicopter!! I wanted a pink one daddy "

I agree, and I apologize let's be friends!
Old 27th December 2010, 05:22 AM
Lelio Protector

I will wait then. xD
Old 27th December 2010, 06:14 AM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
And yes, throwing the "pay $40? I'm just going to rip it for free" is a very ungrateful IF you're one of the people who requested the service.
I think they're all too ashamed to post.

So ironic. It's the people who didn't care either way in the first place who are buying the tickets now and making up the numbers for their sake.

Visit: Misa-chan’s J-pop blog ♪

Old 27th December 2010, 06:24 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

i guess the people who requested for it never thought of that avex can charge them so high. (i'm not one of the people who request them to do so because i know that my internet speed is crappy.i couldn't watch the live stream very smoothly)

like many others mentioned,i guess people willing to pay 3000++yen if it is LIVE on the same time with the paid channel.i don't know what they've agreed with the paid channel since i don't work for them.and i don't know how much they charge for the paid channel just to watch the CDL show.but to people in overseas (since they do mention that this is for the international fans too) ,hope that they can watch it on the same time with the japanese ppl.you know,you'll feel more excited when you watch it on the same time with the people who manage to watch it live in the arena and also paid channel tv.

i am happy that they finally do this but feel sad at the same time because i can only watch it 3 hours after the japanese watched it LIVE.

but i'm glad to see that at least we still can watch several times after the show since they will repeat the CDL for several times after 01.01.2011?

/endofmypost

Old 27th December 2010, 10:40 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

Is that Japanese TV-channel available online??
Old 27th December 2010, 11:04 AM
walking proud Initiate

I think a lot of people don't realize what it was like to be an international Ayu fan prior to 2 years ago. If this were back then, people would be kissing the ground Avex walks on in order to pay $40 to see the concert.
Old 27th December 2010, 11:13 AM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

lol true.

But we're here now, I didn't request the service...but I think the people who did had a little more of hikki's free concert in mind.

I mean, no one is going to tweet ayu "hey, please stream your concert and make it cheap please!" or worse, "hey ayu please stream your concert and make the price worth it!"

I mean come on, I don't think it's that disgusting...they were hit completely out of the blue with that price.

But oh well, this is avex's decision so, take it or leave it.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Last edited by emi♡; 27th December 2010 at 11:18 AM.
Old 27th December 2010, 02:27 PM
And Then Initiate

Yea, the price is high..I think if it had to be paid for again, it would be more reasonable to charge a different fee for the lower bandwidth and the higher bandwidth streams. Maybe $20 ($10 TA) for 1mbps and $10 (free TA) for the 500kbps. And, yes, LIVE would be best. I'm not sure why they're not doing it live, maybe if they do it again next year it will be live.
Old 27th December 2010, 05:52 PM
BALLAD Initiate

some people just don't realise how fortunate we are now... years ago, footge of the concert is hard to obtain, unless you wait for months to get the DVD, or worse you cant even have the chance to buy the dvd

My Instagram

Old 27th December 2010, 06:04 PM
JEWEL Initiate

The price isn't even that bad, the only reason it's $40 is because of the terrible exchange rate! I believe the actual price is around 3200 yen? Several years ago that could have been slightly less than $30. Not to mention you're not just paying for one showing, I believe they show it 4 times? So you could think of it as $10/view.
Old 27th December 2010, 06:10 PM
And Then Initiate

^ That's true. x_x

Tags
cdl10-11, countdown live 2010-2011, do it again, love songs, ustream