[A] [project] ~ A WORLD IS ONE ~ DVD - Page 10 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 1st February 2010, 10:43 PM
sending mail Initiate

That would be cool to have meetings but I only know of one person who lives in my city . Plus, my boyfriend would be really mad if I went, he doesn't like it when I got out much without him, ESPECIALLY without him.

Old 1st February 2010, 10:44 PM
Boys & Girls Initiate

as there are people from the whole world (literally), I think option #1 would be better...as not all the people can get together.
The ending credits song could be Ayu's Who..., just like during her DVD shows ;-)
Old 1st February 2010, 11:47 PM
Heartplace Initiate

mmm both ideas are nice, and I know someone already said to make a video of who.. with a lot of fans, you know, 1 person does playback for 5 words, another for the next 5, and so... But all that should go to the BONUS DVD which will be left to the end. You know, the purpose of this DVD is the messages , when we will have the message thing organized then all ideas are welcome!! and I can imagine a huge BONUS DVD full of covers, fan made PV and things like that ^^But first focus on the message!!

btw, I liked the meeting idea XDD I can imagine myself with other ayufans in Barcelona in front of the Sagrada Familia singing evolution and doing the whoo yeaah! XDDDsoo funny!!

please keep all this ideas in mind cause we can do it for the BONUS DVD later!!! ^^

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Old 1st February 2010, 11:54 PM
poker face Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by walking.proud View Post
btw, I liked the meeting idea XDD I can imagine myself with other ayufans in Barcelona in front of the Sagrada Familia singing evolution and doing the whoo yeaah! XDDDsoo funny!!
Hahahaha it would be soooo funny XDD
Old 2nd February 2010, 12:23 AM
Heartplace Initiate

member participating update:

[first day I counted: 56]

Today: 93

Thanks all who wants to participate!! There's a lot of time, so keep saying it to you ayu fans friends, or in your forums, everyone who is able to record a clip has to do it!! (it's a MUST DO!! jajaja /joking)

no, seriously, I hope a lot of people will participate in it ^^

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Old 2nd February 2010, 12:32 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Slavomiros, I Live in the US, North Carolina to be more specific . I dont know how to quote people lol sorry
Old 2nd February 2010, 02:39 AM
YOU Initiate

I didn't even know about the letter because I hadn't been on here in a while hahaha, but IM DEFINETLY MAKING A VIDEO
I'm originally Lebanese (born there too), which is in the Middle East, but I live in the US, sooo, since I'm probably the only Middle Eastern fan on here, do you just want to put me under the US fans and I'll speak in Arabic, English, and Japanese (since I know a tiny tiny bit) for my video?
I'm so exciteddddd, this is a great idea! Especially for those who didnt get to make a letter for Ayu D: Ayuuuu~

Credit goes to MeyMey for this AMAZING set!
Old 2nd February 2010, 03:11 AM
SURREAL Initiate

I would like to participate!! Sign me up for America.

Old 2nd February 2010, 03:31 AM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

I want to be part of thiiis!!! please add me!.. I´m from South America.. Chile
Old 2nd February 2010, 04:04 AM
LOVE~Destiny~H-Initiate

wow keep it up guys! count me in too

Thanks Omega Prime for the ava!!! And Delirium-Zer0 for reviving it!!
Old 2nd February 2010, 07:14 AM
Born To Be... Initiate

Well, maybe I will participate. oO But I really don't know what to... film xD

Old 2nd February 2010, 08:07 AM
LIMIT Initiate

This is a fantastic idea! I'm surely sending a video, count me in! I'm from Italy.
Old 2nd February 2010, 08:53 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

i like this idea

when i get all groomed up and have a clean room i'll make a video for sure

if we can speak japanese, is that ok too?
as my roommate is native japanese, he can correct whatever i write...

but if you want us to to say something in our native language, i can do that too
(i'm from USA)

*edit, is it ok for my roommate and I to make a video together?

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Last edited by tokyoxjapanxfan; 2nd February 2010 at 08:59 AM.
Old 2nd February 2010, 08:59 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

do you mind if i copy and paste the infos to my blog?i want to ask some of the ayu fans frm my country to join
i'll ask them to send to me and then i'll forward all to hatix

Old 2nd February 2010, 09:34 AM
PAPER DOLL Initiate

This whole project is an excellent idea, but if there'll be too many people involved wouldn't be this video too long? Don't get me wrong, I want everybody to get into this project, but we should think about ayu. Will she watch this for a couple of hours??
Maybe 1'30 sec is a bit too long.
Sorry for my english.
Old 2nd February 2010, 10:20 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

I'm in, too! And I'm from Finland.

ayu tumblr last.fm personal tumblr

Old 2nd February 2010, 10:46 AM
Over Initiate

I'm not sure whether I should speak Malay or English in the video. lol. Maybe I should just mix them up, like I do in real life, I guess. Haha.

Will you guys make japanese subtitles as well? If there is anyone who is fluent in Japanese and could help with subtitles that would be great.

And I agree wholeheartedly on the lipdubbing for Who... Or even better, all of us actually singing it, and then we compile all the voices together, make us sound like a chorus, the way the audience does in the concerts when they sing poker face to her <3 To make it easy, maybe we could like, let the instrumental play, and then all of us would appear for the final chorus or something...

For the lipdubbing, I was imagining all the tiny videos compiled on one screen, from all the different countries in the world singing Who... together. *sigh* That would be amazing. Thinking about this is making me cry already, haha. I definitely hope this project would be a success!

honto no watashi wo anata wa wakaranai

Last edited by majrakun; 2nd February 2010 at 10:54 AM.
Old 2nd February 2010, 10:59 AM
YOU Initiate

this idea is great!

i want to participate, too! i'm from germany
Old 2nd February 2010, 11:05 AM
Heartplace Initiate

^about that there's an update ^^

update 2/02

* Hatix has received an e-mail from an australian girl who says that she would be able to translate everything to japanese for the subtitles, so well I still doesn't have a comfirmation about this but it seems that finnaly we will have japanese subs!! STILL send the english text with your clip!!! That girl will translate fron you english texts!

YAY!! 101 members participating!! (like the dalmatas XDDD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post

*edit, is it ok for my roommate and I to make a video together?
well, if you do separate clips, I think it's better, you know, 1 clip - 1 fan, but well i don't think it will be a problem to do 1 clip for 2 fans ^^ Do as you want yeah ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by majrakun View Post

And I agree wholeheartedly on the lipdubbing for Who... Or even better, all of us actually singing it, and then we compile all the voices together, make us sound like a chorus, the way the audience does in the concerts when they sing poker face to her <3 To make it easy, maybe we could like, let the instrumental play, and then all of us would appear for the final chorus or something...

For the lipdubbing, I was imagining all the tiny videos compiled on one screen, from all the different countries in the world singing Who... together. *sigh* That would be amazing. Thinking about this is making me cry already, haha. I definitely hope this project would be a success!
wow, I think it would make ayu cry T____T there's a lot of idea.. lipping the song, singing ourselves, alone, alltogether... pff... I think i like the idea of a lot of small window with everyone's face singing together who... and keep changing.. I don't knwo how many people would want to do the who... thing but if we are a lot it's imposible to make 5 words per person cause we would need a 30 minute long song XDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanakopy87 View Post
do you mind if i copy and paste the infos to my blog?i want to ask some of the ayu fans frm my country to join
i'll ask them to send to me and then i'll forward all to hatix
yea! copy everything!! ^^ it's ok

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Last edited by aura~; 2nd February 2010 at 11:12 AM.
Old 2nd February 2010, 11:25 AM
Over Initiate

I would love to join in the singing, but I don't want to be alone! XD I'm not a very good singer, lol, Ayu might just...cringe! Hahaha. Which is why I definitely wouldn't mind just having a tiny part of the screen, lol.

I understand there would be a lotttt of us. Just have all of us sing, and then the editing team could always just select some parts. I would love to volunteer to do this if only I have the right software. So far, I only have audacity and Sony Vegas, and I still need to explore it hmmm.

I don't know, I just think Ayu would be watching the credits with the Who... instrumental, and then she would be (pleasantly) surprised when she hears all of us sing at the end~! I was just so touched when everyone started singing Who... during her AT08 MC for her 10th anniversay, and I wished we could do something like that.

I hope we could all get a copy of the finalised DVD as well, upload the .avi or .vob, haha.

honto no watashi wo anata wa wakaranai

Tags
a world is one, ayu, ayumi, ayumi hamasaki, hamasaki