[BREAKERZ] The 15th thread ~12th single Miss Mystery , out on 25th Jan 2012 !~ - Page 6 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 3rd May 2011, 01:50 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Yeah on AKIHIDES birthday it will be interesting hehe

lol That video. DAIGO isn't very good at Origami. That teacher is really good wow.

Yukirin (AKB BREAKERZ fandom clash again yay!) seems pretty good as well as that other girl. Don't feel bad DAIGO I'm not good at Origami either. Although after this video I want to try. XD
Old 3rd May 2011, 01:58 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Isn't girls tend to be more better at folding origami than guys ?

I'm not sure but AKIHIDE seemed like a natural at it , since he's the only 1 that didn't asked the origami master for help during when everyone in the studio was taught how to fold that paper origami work

Not very surprised DAIGO & SHINPE blew it though XD :p

I'm guessing in the next few days to come , the guys are preparing rehearsals (if not already preparing) for their BREAKERZ CHARITY LIVE “CLIMBER” concerts , the 1st one taking place next Wed at Osaka's umeda AKASO , the same date as SHINPEI's birthday 8D

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 4th May 2011, 02:46 AM

Overall chart performance of Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou / CLIMBER x CLIMBER

Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou / CLIMBER x CLIMBER ranked in at #5 on the Oricon weekly chart ;___________;

1) Jang Keun Suk - Let me cry (119,149)
2) Girls' Generation - MR. TAXI / Run Devil Run (100,461)
3) Kobukuro - Ano Taiyou ga, Kono Sekai wo Terashitsuzukeru You ni. (48,093)
4) Kanjani∞ - T.W.L / Yellow Pansy Street (26,938)
5) BREAKERZ - Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou / CLIMBER×CLIMBER (19,153)
6) S/mileage - Koi ni Booing Buu! (19,049)
7) UNICORN - Digital Soup / Buta Buta (17,189)
8) Nakashima Mika - Dear (15,162)
9) KARA - Jet Coaster Love (12,811)
10) Honma Meiko (Kayano Ai), Anjo Naruko (Tomatsu Haruka), Tsurumi Chiriko (Hayami Saori) - secret base ~Kimi ga Kureta Mono~ (11,641)

Source

omg I'm really surprised if not extremely very happy , especially since their daily chart run tends to make me panic most of the time XD XD

The fact that they're even higher than other heavyweights such as UNICORN & Mika Nakashima , wow I'm impressed <3 guess this helps after buying 7 copies of their single XD

DAIGO also mentioned about this on his blog (hello Lily <3) & I guess AKIHIDE & SHINPEI will follow suit soon

But all & all , I'm very happy for them ^_________^ , they deserve it so much <3

Congrats BREAKERZ !!! , all 10 of their singles they released to date all were able to crack the top 10 on Oricon , or should I say from LOVE FIGHTER ~Koi no Battle~ onwards , top 5 onwards YAY

The 1st BREAKERZ CHARITY LIVE “CLIMBER” concert will take place next Wed at Osaka's umeda AKASO which's concidentally SHINPEI's birthday hehehe 8D

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 4th May 2011, 04:39 AM

SHINPEI has changed his hair colour again D: D: D: D:

From his blog

bye bye pink hair , hello army green grey ? o_O

._.

Old 4th May 2011, 05:27 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

Are there any big covers of their latest single? :-\

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 4th May 2011, 05:51 AM

Are these HQ enough for you ?

Spoiler:

they're personally scanned by me after I received all 3 copies of Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou / CLIMBER x CLIMBER last Fri

I should get my fanclub CD + DVD of their single next week ... I hope , I want to see the Arigatou ~Beautiful day~ PV like now ._.

Old 4th May 2011, 07:33 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Oh, thanks!
Old 4th May 2011, 07:47 AM

AKIHIDE posted this rather amusing if not cute photo yesterday in the blog of their fanclub

It's a short entry he wrote but I can't help but laugh over this porcupine massage sponge which he uploaded before he signed off hehe

Guess I have to wait for translations of their fanclub blog entries to be posted soon x)

The guys take turns to update their fanclub blog (it's not updated everyday it really depends) but I realise when comes to AKIHIDE's turn to write , he never posted pics of himself unlike the other 2

Go figure ~_~ but it beats nothing I suppose since he never ever upload any photos of himself on his blog ._.

Old 4th May 2011, 09:42 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

Yes those are great! Thank you

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 4th May 2011, 10:53 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

I'm glad they did well. lol Porcupine.

You've seen my reaction to SHINPEI's hair O_O...

Yeah...

How much was it to join BREAKERZ fan club? I'm thinking of joining.
Old 5th May 2011, 12:18 AM

haha honestly you can count on AKIHIDE to bring out the o_O in you most if not all the time xD

yes SHINPEI's new hair colour is so & it's so sad , RIP his super awesome pink hair

I guess their next release will see him having this rather ugly unflattering army green grey ~_~ but I hope by then , his hair would grow a bit more & let alone the dye job will be much better

Quote:
How much was it to join BREAKERZ fan club? I'm thinking of joining.
it cost US$58 for the 1st year (4,500 Yen) but because Japanese fanclubs don't accept applications from overseas , I have to pay an extra US$17 to a middleman site to do the paperwork & etc

So in total I spent US$75 but it's $ well spent to me ;D

Old 5th May 2011, 08:29 AM

SHINPEI posted a new photo of himself today on his blog

mmmm I need time to get used to his new hair colour :x I'm still sore that he's not pink anymore ._.

but it's almost green white there , not as white as what he had in Hikari though

Old 5th May 2011, 03:09 PM

Staff member mi posted 3 photos today in their staff blog of the guys

From Tokyo's Ikebukuro Sunshine 27 Fountain Plaza :

mi apologised that the guys looked barely visible there xD & it's the same venue where BREAKERZ staged a mini concert before (or was it after) the 1st handshake event took place .

Fukuoka's JR Hakata Shitisutajioterasu :

A radio station show at Fukuoka called FM福岡さんにて、ラジオメッセージを収録中 :

mi even wrote that the 2nd part of photos will happen soon & also the fact that the blog entry was concluded by saying Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou / CLIMBER×CLIMBER ranked in at #5 overall on the weekly Oricon chart ^__^

Old 7th May 2011, 02:34 AM

2 updates today !

Staff member mi posted 2 photos yesterday in their staff blog of the guys

From Hokkaido's Sapporo Ario Habesutokoto :

Just like in Tokyo's Ikebukuro Sunshine 27 Fountain Plaza , they also performed before (or was it after ?) the handshake event started . The set was an acoustic one it seems .

So many pretty colourful fishes hanging on top of the shopping centre , wow :O

And this was inside the studio for the radio broadcast of 久しぶりのAIR-G'さんにて。ラジオ収録させて頂きました。

RIP SHINPEI's super awesome pink hair ._.

A few more days before SHINPEI's birthday ;D which concidentally concides with the guys's 1st concert date for BREAKERZ CHARITY LIVE “CLIMBER” that will take place at Osaka's umeda AKASO

===

Total amount raised from DAIGO's Best Jeanist Autographed T-shirt auction - ¥45,650 !

I talked about this a while back ago in my LiveJournal & the Best Jeanist T-shirt auction featuring DAIGO's auction of an autographed sized M T-shirt has raised a total of ¥45,650 !

The auction closed on Thurs & after an initial starting bid of ¥1 & 45 bidders later , this auction has raised a tidy sum of ¥45,650

===

There will be CDTV later today featuring the guys which I guess it's their last final promo for Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou / CLIMBER x CLIMBER & let alone their last live performance which they will be perform Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou ._.

Old 7th May 2011, 02:50 AM
WE WISH Initiate

Ohh noooo! What did SHINPEI do to his hair? DDDDDX I liked it much better before!

Ahhh so much news I've missed out! But yaaaaaaaaaay for the good chart position. Wow, you bought 7 copies of the single Karen??

Facebook || My Blog || Last.Fm

Old 7th May 2011, 03:05 AM

LOL Lizzie D: but yes SHINPEI's not pink anymore ._. which's sooooo sad , he looked gorgeous in pink , especially in that hairstyle that he had in Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou ;_;

He has a tendency to change his hair colour from FIGHTERZ onwards & it has been happening for the last 2 years or so .

Every new release of theirs from FIGHTERZ onwards = a new hair colour

Prior to FIGHTERZ , SHINPEI was blonde but now it's like that

Red (FIGHTERZ) -> Black (B.R.Z ACOUSTIC) -> Blue (Gekijou / hEaVeN) -> Purple (BUNNY LOVE / REAL LOVE 2010) -> Pink (Tsuki-ita / CLIMBER x CLIMBER) & then now some ugly shade of green blonde ._.

& yes I bought 7 copies of Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou / CLIMBER x CLIMBER xD

4 copies for myself inclusive of their fanclub CD + DVD single & 3 copies for my french friend Nat (my Taiwanese friend Julia who's based in Tokyo til end of the month canjole me to buy , if not she's not able to attend their handshake event D: )

Old 7th May 2011, 03:08 AM
WE WISH Initiate

He's starting to run out of colours to dye his hair! X3 Purple and pink were my favourites!

Wow! Your such a generous friend! I wish I'd be able to buy myself seven CDs in one year. XD

Facebook || My Blog || Last.Fm

Old 7th May 2011, 03:17 AM

LOL

someone joked to me that at this rate SHINPEI's going , he might wanna try a rainbow hair dye job sooner or later

but he cannot go bright orange since that spot is already filled up by Acid Black Cherry's drummer Jun-Ji xD

it's pretty surprising that the other 2 didn't really comment anything about SHINPEI's ever changing hair colour merry go round

I guess since SHINPEI is always if not the butt of the other 2 jokes in their PV offshot clips which might explain why he got spared from the ever changing hair colour issue :p

Old 7th May 2011, 08:18 AM

The guys's fanclub blog has been updated today (once more) & this time round , DAIGO is in charge of today's fanclub blog entry

Before he signed off , DAIGO included this really amusing photo at the end of today's fanclub blog entry o_O

xD xD xD

You know what's the funny thing ? I have no idea who that's D: but I have a nagging feeling it might be AKIHIDE because of his long hair but it's definitely not SHINPEI for sure :p

Or could it be DAIGO himself ? hmmm *pondering away

Old 7th May 2011, 10:36 AM

YouTube streaming - 全国 24局ネット 「MUSIC FOCUS」 27th April 2011

This was mentioned in the info - tv section of the guys's website so x)

4/27(水)
24:00-24:30 全国 24局ネット 「MUSIC FOCUS」
コメント出演

It's actually cast comments where the guys talked for under a min or so with regards to Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou / CLIMBER × CLIMBER but it's better than nothing I guess .

Also , what I like about this rather short clip is that DAIGO gave AKIHIDE & SHINPEI the chance to talk about each A-side & if you pay attention closely , AKIHIDE talked about Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou while SHINPEI talked about CLIMBER x CLIMBER .

Each of them were the ones that composed each A-side respectively that they talked about during MUSIC FOCUS so yup

I'm having the missing SHINPEI's awesome pink hair / hairstyle syndrome currently ._.

Closed Thread

Tags
akihide, breakerz, daigo, shinpei, zain records