[Official Message] ayumi will be performing at the 60th NHK Kouhaku Uta Gassen - Page 7 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #121  
Old 12th October 2009, 06:24 AM
Mirrorcle's Avatar
Mirrorcle Mirrorcle is offline
A Song for XX Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
If you're referring to Kouhaku Utagassen it is going to be aired in late December and it's regularly uploaded to jpopsuki
Quote:
Originally Posted by noidea View Post
addition:...usually in HD(at least ayus performance and the ones of other "huge" artists...)
Thanks guys!!
I'll have to keep a look out for that!
...And make a Jpopsuki account. ;_;
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 12th October 2009, 06:34 AM
zyoeru zyoeru is offline
WE WISH Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 4,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirrorcle View Post
Thanks guys!!
I'll have to keep a look out for that!
...And make a Jpopsuki account. ;_;
You should make a JPS account! Large files such as a-nation, concerts, etc have a freeleech, so that you don't hurt your ratio! I love JPS.

So, I guess she'll performing one of the 3 songs.
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 12th October 2009, 06:41 AM
Mirrorcle's Avatar
Mirrorcle Mirrorcle is offline
A Song for XX Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by zyoeru View Post
You should make a JPS account! Large files such as a-nation, concerts, etc have a freeleech, so that you don't hurt your ratio! I love JPS.
I just have a slightly hard time keeping track of all the different sites I'm signed up on... ;__;

Although I love Ayu's ballads, I think I'd prefer something a little more upbeat...
And I think that would help make the red team win. xP
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 12th October 2009, 06:50 AM
truehappiness's Avatar
truehappiness truehappiness is offline
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Anaheim, California
Posts: 35,493
She'll probably do a new track that she'll be performing at the year end shows. It's a little early to be thinking Sunset will be performed, imo.
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 12th October 2009, 07:28 AM
SunshineSlayer's Avatar
SunshineSlayer SunshineSlayer is offline
walking proud Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Japan/USA
Posts: 7,019
^ I agree. It will most likely be a new ballad. After the performance of Mirrorcle World last year, I doubt she will be taking any chances with anything other than a ballad.
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 12th October 2009, 08:51 PM
TLBandwut's Avatar
TLBandwut TLBandwut is offline
YOU Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal_Ageha View Post
TL, leave me the **** alone, please. I disagreed with Karen and Sunshine, but at least they were decent about it, giving their opinions in a regular debating matter and not straight up trying to offend me for no reason. You're not giving any proof that you know anything, either. All you're doing is trying to call me out, and you're just ending up looking like an obnoxious twit.
No need to throw a tantrum, babe. Mine was in regular debating manner as well. Did I directly insult you? No. It's not my fault if you are offended by my bluntness. Cussing and calling me a twit doesn't make you look any better. And I did call you out-- which is why you're retaliating in such a defensive manner.

Quote:
For your information, nearly everybody here really liked the a-nation performances. I, myself, love them - the vocals were amazing. And I really don't give a squat if you don't think so, because I know it's true.
Are we talking about the same "rule" and "A song for XX" performance? I just cannot agree and I don't care if the majority thinks so. That's just an appeal to authority and that doesn't sway me... it's opinion. I can name even more people who think that her vocals were terrible.

Quote:
Yes, the fact that it's my life passion does pretty much make me an expert (or even if I'm not now, I will be soon), actually, because I've spent literally my entire life learning about and practicing music - from learning how to play at least one instrument in every group, to learning to play by ear, to reaching nearly four octaves in vocal range, to taking theory courses in school, and to using my free time at home to look up whatever I hadn't learned in school, and much more. No, I can't prove it - what, am I supposed to give you web addresses to the type of music lessons I've studied, or maybe the phone numbers to schools I've attended that gave me the courses?--there's no way to prove it, anyhow, so whatever - but I don't want or need to prove it to you,
Right... and yet you can't even tell the difference between lip-synching and live. You're not convincing me of how supposedly knowledgeable you are, hon.

You were the one touting your opinions as absolute FACTS in the first place. You bear the burden of proof, not me.

Quote:
since you're obviously just a bitter little girl who has a stick up her butt because she wishes she had as much experience with music as I and many others here do.

That's all I have to say to you.
Oh dear... I find this hilarious. Get used to people disagreeing with you.

Last edited by TLBandwut; 12th October 2009 at 08:57 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 12th October 2009, 09:06 PM
koumori's Avatar
koumori koumori is offline
RAINBOW Guardian

 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,498
^-^ Thanks for sharing ! And that's right, if it hadn't been posted here I probably wouldn't have seen it, thanks Karen xD

Looking forward to seeing the performances! *o* ~So much to look forward to, yaaay~
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 12th October 2009, 10:54 PM
AyuSecret*'s Avatar
AyuSecret* AyuSecret* is offline
As if.. Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 289
Looking good red team...
__________________

ďAyu Secret".set by me.shop is on hiatus
||workshop||

Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 12th October 2009, 11:45 PM
AyUta's Avatar
AyUta AyUta is offline
sending mail Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: ||California||
Posts: 20,633
^ yup . i'm hoping she'll perform...
__________________




Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 13th October 2009, 12:10 AM
Lady_Eowyn's Avatar
Lady_Eowyn Lady_Eowyn is offline
too late Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Mirrorcle town searching for my last angel (Mexico)
Posts: 810
Quote:
TL, leave me the **** alone, please. I disagreed with Karen and Sunshine, but at least they were decent about it, giving their opinions in a regular debating matter and not straight up trying to offend me for no reason. You're not giving any proof that you know anything, either. All you're doing is trying to call me out, and you're just ending up looking like an obnoxious twit.
I'm sorry to say this but you're wrong here. like sunshine said, writing "you don't know what good singing is" was insulting. the idea of great singing is subjective. I have not been in Japan as much as sunshine, but in my last visit i went to Kyoto to see a Bunraku performance... seriously, the show was totally out of this world i've never heard something like that. In Japan they had a totally different idea of what singing is about , so you cannot say there is only a good way of singing.

and if you are not respectful with others , you have no right to demand respect from them; luckily Sunshine and Karen are very mellow and down to earth, because if the discussion were with some AHS members that won't hold their tongues (and there are several of them here) , you could get a really offensive reply and things could turn out really ugly. (just take a look at the trolls from last.fm) If you say rude things, you'll find rude answers.

I really hope ayu attends this show but don't perform sunrise please!!! >.<!!!
__________________
I need a new signature lol xD


Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumsushi View Post
Maybe he has occasional feelings.


Ayu stans are Fugging scary.
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Old 13th October 2009, 12:54 AM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 108,487
thanks for the compliment Lady_Eowyn . I actually had been 'quiet' here despite reading/keeping myself updated in this thread is because I don't want to start an un-necessary verbal fight in the forums , it will like what you said , turned ugly , pointless & baseless .

& well at the end of the day , everyone I'm sure hopes that she will be performing in Kouhaku

the question that's lingering on everyone's mind's should it be confirmed , what song she's going to do ?

ah decisions decisions decisions

am I the only one who's OK with any song that she chose to do in due time ? o_O
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 13th October 2009, 01:19 AM
Tom Punks's Avatar
Tom Punks Tom Punks is offline
Heartplace Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,782
^ I also don't really care what she performs. XD Because I'll probably only watch it once anyways and then never again. I guess I would be disappointed if it were Sunset though, because Sunset is like... probably my third least favorite Ayu song?
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 13th October 2009, 01:49 AM
Ayumiko's Avatar
Ayumiko Ayumiko is offline
Dolls Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,450
It'll make more sense if she performs one of her new songs (most likely a ballad) that's yet to be released...or rule. I actually don't mind another performance of rule..as long as she uses those umbrellas again.
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 13th October 2009, 02:51 AM
Kingdom's Avatar
Kingdom Kingdom is offline
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 5,626
go red team!!!!

kuu <3 ayu <3 miliyah
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 13th October 2009, 07:08 PM
zyoeru zyoeru is offline
WE WISH Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 4,101
Don't you have to be invited as a guest to Kouhaku anyway?
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Old 13th October 2009, 07:33 PM
Yumsushi's Avatar
Yumsushi Yumsushi is offline
End of the World Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,475
All this and we dont have confirmation? Not that Ayu would turn it down, but I am surprised to see Namie's name there. I thought she didn't do Kouhaku anymore, so why do they get people's hopes up?
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 13th October 2009, 08:23 PM
Andrenekoi's Avatar
Andrenekoi Andrenekoi is offline
HAPPY ENDING Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Brazil
Posts: 6,930
^She always is on this list x,x
__________________

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html


I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old 13th October 2009, 08:28 PM
zyoeru zyoeru is offline
WE WISH Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 4,101
Why was it she said no last year?
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 13th October 2009, 08:43 PM
Yumsushi's Avatar
Yumsushi Yumsushi is offline
End of the World Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by aloopy View Post
namie performed at kouhaka for 9 years in a row, her last appearence was is in 2003.
i read once that she doesn't show up anymore because she wants to spend new years eve with her son or something.
Thank you for clarifying. I just wonder what is the point of putting people's names down if nothing is confirmed. Do people vote for the artists they like?
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old 13th October 2009, 08:59 PM
zyoeru zyoeru is offline
WE WISH Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 4,101
^ I think it's sort of a...public invite...like say "You can come if you want to" sort of thing.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ayu, ayumi hamasaki, kouhaku, nhk

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.