[A] 2012 Album Annoucement - Page 27 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 28th November 2011, 05:45 PM
talkin' 2 myself Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by letter View Post
Good point. I wish she had the determination to compose now. She may be composing, we don't know, but she doesn't put anything out.
i think she still composes sometimes...i remember she mentioned a CREA track once. i'm not sure which release it was for, but it was in the last couple of years. of course, the track never saw a release, but she DID write a song. i just think now, everything runs so smoothly for her and she has the group of people that she trusts to compose for her. i think she only composed in the past because she wasn't happy with the demos she had been given.

I just want to forget it all, without even saying "goodbye."
『Last minute』

Old 28th November 2011, 05:52 PM
Naturally Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohsixthirty View Post
i think she still composes sometimes...i remember she mentioned a CREA track once. i'm not sure which release it was for, but it was in the last couple of years. of course, the track never saw a release, but she DID write a song. i just think now, everything runs so smoothly for her and she has the group of people that she trusts to compose for her. i think she only composed in the past because she wasn't happy with the demos she had been given.
Wasn't that around Sunrise/Sunset? I think I remember something like that happening around that time...
Old 28th November 2011, 05:54 PM
Heartplace Initiate

^ I think it was Rule/Sparkle.
Old 28th November 2011, 06:33 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

I have the secret dream that Crea will make a come back! But it's just a dream lol
Hoping for a rock/electro album!
Old 28th November 2011, 06:46 PM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Yea, that was exactly how M was born, if I remember correctly. With her secured status as everlasting Jpop diva now, lots more composers will surely be scrambling to submit material to her, so the chances of her not finding anything to her liking will be reduced too.

Visit: Misa-chan’s J-pop blog ♪

Old 28th November 2011, 06:52 PM
talkin' 2 myself Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misa-chan View Post
Yea, that was exactly how M was born, if I remember correctly. With her secured status as everlasting Jpop diva now, lots more composers will surely be scrambling to submit material to her, so the chances of her not finding anything to her liking will be reduced too.
exactly! ayu doesn't compose now because she doesn't need to compose.

although, i still wish she would!

I just want to forget it all, without even saying "goodbye."
『Last minute』

Old 28th November 2011, 07:08 PM
still alone Initiate

^ Exactly she said it in the CNN interview herself, at first she tried to do everything because if it failed she wanted to take the entire responsibility for it, but slowly she has found people she can trust and give certain responsibilities to, and composing is for sure one of them.

set made my me

Old 28th November 2011, 08:31 PM
monochrome Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misa-chan View Post
actually, the songs get preselected by her producer and she then listens to a couple of demo cds and picks her favourites.
although seeing how there's not that much variety in her composers I doubt that 'composers are scrambling to submit material'. it's more like avex pays the same two dudes to compose specifically to her style aka make it sell.
Old 28th November 2011, 09:13 PM
Lelio Protector

You mean 5 composers
Old 28th November 2011, 11:06 PM
SURREAL Initiate

Quote:
exactly! ayu doesn't compose now because she doesn't need to compose.

although, i still wish she would!
Indeed! It took me a while to realize why she wouldn't compose again. However that doesn't mean that I want her to compose songs again XD. Sounds unbelievable but I love all of CREA's songs.

Back to the album: I now also wonder what title the album will be given. I don't hope that she'll call it something as; Rock songs, Pop songs, Ballads, or even SIX or something.

I'm excited now but I'm sure that this excitement will wear off later on.
Old 29th November 2011, 01:10 AM
Heartplace Initiate

Guys~ I follow this japanese fan on twitter, and she said she had listened part from one new Ayu song! She tweeted it afterwards to another japanese fan.

Quote:
@ayu_love03: 僕があゆのことを英語で書いたら、それをちょうどあゆのことを調べてたイギリス人が見つけたみたい。んでそ の人は家の近所でアジアのスーパースターがMVの撮影してるってことで写真とビデオを撮ったんだけど、誰だ かよく分からないし、誰に見せればいいのか分からないから、Twitterで調べてちょうど僕が当たったみ たいな(笑) 曲はロックだった!ちなみにその動画削除されてるのでもう見れないっぽいよ(笑 )
I can't understand it all... sth about a PV being recorded in a neighbourhood and someone making pics or clips... but that isn't available now... and she says the song is Rock!

I checked her tweets and she talked in english to some guy who sent her the clip by mail... the twitter is @BintAdam13, so I guess it's true =D

Wish this guy would show the pictures and video =(

Checked her/his twitter! she/he posted pictures (very bad quality) I hope that person doesn't mind if copy the links here? D=

http://yfrog.com/kk6bzmkj
http://yfrog.com/nxj6yjjj
http://yfrog.com/h2dqtjjj
http://yfrog.com/khs1pxtwj
http://yfrog.com/nxidcxcj

So Timmy is appearing in a PV again! Funky looks XD Looks liek they were practicing some dance? :O That might be the reason for the Pinneapple studio lessons!

That person said: "ahhahaha I know right! I can't believe I saw her today! She was wearing a shiny red/blue top and the dancer with her was this woman with blue/pink hair..." (Mistaked Timmy being a woman lol)

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Last edited by aura~; 29th November 2011 at 01:21 AM.
Old 29th November 2011, 01:20 AM
JEWEL Initiate

^ Thanks for the information

Shouldn't we make a new thread?
Old 29th November 2011, 01:22 AM
Heartplace Initiate

True! When it's done, someone, or myself, paste this info there too ^^

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Old 3rd December 2011, 06:03 AM
No way to say Initiate

Boy, you go on a hiatus for a couple of months and boom, there's news about a new album.
Old 3rd December 2011, 11:00 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tourniquet View Post
actually, the songs get preselected by her producer and she then listens to a couple of demo cds and picks her favourites.
although seeing how there's not that much variety in her composers I doubt that 'composers are scrambling to submit material'. it's more like avex pays the same two dudes to compose specifically to her style aka make it sell.
That's true, but Max did say that Ayu is practically her own producer and that he isn't doing much when it comes to producing her albums.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 3rd December 2011, 01:27 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tourniquet View Post
I'm pretty sure she is also the one behind the lack of variety on her producers, considering that the less producers u use on an album, the most cohesive it will sound, and that even if she uses the same composers a lot, they usually are used for some eras before being changed by new ones...

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Closed Thread