ARENA TOUR 2012 A ~HOTEL Love songs~ information thread - Page 6 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 7th April 2012, 02:36 PM
1 LOVE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
This setlist isn't counting interludes which are usually a part of setlists. Or maybe they didn't use any of them this time?
lol how can they not use 'a cup of tea'.. drinking tea in a hotel so fitting lol..
Old 7th April 2012, 02:40 PM
SURREAL H-Initiate

They're apparently selling CDL goods at the venue as well.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 7th April 2012, 02:48 PM
TO BE Initiate

I think Ayu should have kept some the Love songs' songs from CDL (and added ones that were not ), and then added Party Queen songs. So, something like:

Happening here ('cause you know she would keep it anyway )
reminds me
Like a doll
appears
Shake it<3
STEP you
NaNaNa
Sparkle
the next LOVE
Eyes, Smoke, Magic
MOON
crossroad
Return Road
Ladies Night
Party Queen
SURREAL ~evolution~ SURREAL
Love song

Encore
Sweet Season
Letter
November
how beautiful you are

But, I'm happy with the setlist she's chosen, it seems really coherent (unlike my own).
Old 7th April 2012, 02:48 PM
appears Initiate

They are selling CDL goods? Oh man....

Why Ayu??????
Old 7th April 2012, 02:51 PM
until that Day… Initiate

I'm not surprised Love songs album not performed, because it's been done for CDL1112, more or less, we've already seen Love songs in CDL1112, so i guess for this tour, it's about Party Queen album which is fitted with the HOTEL theme fortunately.
Old 7th April 2012, 03:00 PM
forgiveness Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyUmIXx View Post
I'm not surprised Love songs album not performed, because it's been done for CDL1112, more or less, we've already seen Love songs in CDL1112, so i guess for this tour, it's about Party Queen album which is fitted with the HOTEL theme fortunately.
Then she really should have kept the title HOTEL Love Songs for the CDL only and have a brand new title for this tour imo. Like HOTEL Party Queen instead if she still wanted to do the hotel theme.

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 7th April 2012, 03:11 PM
Don't look back Initiate

i came up with this...i think its more ideal and fitting lol

Spoiler:

1. do it again
2. Happening Here
----------------
3. reminds me
4. sending mail
----------------
5. November
6. Tell my why
----------------
7. MOON
8. fated
----------------
9. Like a doll
----------------
10. Shake It♥
11. STEP you
----------------
12. NaNaNa
13. Sparkle
----------------
14. the next LOVE
15. Eyes, Smoke, Magic
----------------
16. Return Road
----------------
17. Ladies Night
18. Party queen
19. SURREAL ~ evolution ~SURREAL
----------------
20. Love song
----------------
ENCORE
21. Letter/call
-MC-
22. UNITE!
23. Boys & Girls
24. Sweet Season
25. how beautiful you are
Old 7th April 2012, 03:12 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

I had a kick ass time at my first Ayu live. I do not think anything was as fun as mine/the entire audience reaction to when appears started and also when she came out in her Shake it/Step you outfit. A fun as hell night with a very deep/dark but fun Ayu tour thats quite different from the last ones.

In addition to tour original interludes they used cup of tea and serenade in A minor.
Old 7th April 2012, 03:14 PM
SURREAL Initiate

Oh NaNaNa.. BLeh.. and Ladies night is not a good live song, imo, but besides that the setlist looks good.
Old 7th April 2012, 03:17 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^You'd be surprised. I am not fond of Shake it but when it was performed live it was kick ass. The audience loved it. Nanana was amazing too, the lighting design was as always top notch and we got some Next Level super lasers during Nanana and Party Queen!! (My seats were directly across the stage so I got the perfect view of them)
I was a huge fan of her sexy/kawaii shake it/Step you outfit and hair, and I LOVED her Return Road dress. In fact, I was happy with all the outfits and hair, especially her first wig (bangs and long ponytail).
She did something really interesting during the Party Queen performance, (not sure if it was mentioned) but before the last chorus, all the lights stopped, and ayu sang the chorus of Party queen but "I am the lonely queen, I am the lonely queen" with a funeral organ accompianing her. Then it suddenly went back to the normal Party Queen with all the dancing and lights. Like I said, there was some dark stuff here. the interlude videos were VERY dark, with her getting beaten by Shuya/getting into physical fights. (Shuya was in a hotel room with Ayu). Then another interlude video with Shuya (or maybe it was Maro in this one) Waking up in the hotel bed, leaving Ayu and going to cheat on another women. You could hear a pin drop in the stadium when the interlude was over. And then appears started playing and we all went wild!!

Last edited by Evolution7/4; 7th April 2012 at 03:24 PM.
Old 7th April 2012, 03:20 PM
glitter Initiate

Sounds awesome!!

How about her vocals??
Old 7th April 2012, 03:22 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Vocals were TOP notch and I detected NO lipsynching. She blew reminds me out of the park.
Old 7th April 2012, 03:23 PM
P.S II Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution7/4 View Post
She did something really interesting during the Part Queen performance, (not sure if it was mentioned) but before the last chorus, all the lights stopped, and ayu sang the chorus of Party queen but "I am the lonely queen, I am the lonely queen" with a funeral organ accompianing her. Then it suddenly went back to the normal Party Queen with all the dancing and lights.
oh god!

But Party queen or NaNaNa?

It sounds awesome! Aaaah I want to go so bad

Was Peco in the show??

Old 7th April 2012, 03:23 PM
glitter Initiate

Omggg sooo excited for reminds me

Thanks for all the info I know you must be tired after the concert, but you are still sharing all with us *o*

Can't wait for some outfit pictures!
Old 7th April 2012, 03:24 PM
Don't look back Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution7/4 View Post
^You'd be surprised. I am not fond of Shake it but when it was performed live it was kick ass. The audience loved it. Nanana was amazing too, the lighting design was as always top notch and we got some Next Level super lasers during Nanana and Party Queen!! (My seats were directly across the stage so I got the perfect view of them)
I was a huge fan of her sexy/kawaii shake it/Step you outfit and hair, and I LOVED her Return Road dress. In fact, I was happy with all the outfits and hair, especially her first wig (bangs and long ponytail).
She did something really interesting during the Part Queen performance, (not sure if it was mentioned) but before the last chorus, all the lights stopped, and ayu sang the chorus of Party queen but "I am the lonely queen, I am the lonely queen" with a funeral organ accompianing her. Then it suddenly went back to the normal Party Queen with all the dancing and lights. Like I said, there was some dark stuff here. the interlude videos were VERY dark, with her getting beaten by Shuya/getting into physical fights. (Shuya was in a hotel room with Ayu). Then another interlude video with Shuya (or maybe it was Maro in this one) Waking up in the hotel bed, leaving Ayu and going to cheat on another women. You could hear a pin drop in the stadium when the interlude was over. And then appears started playing and we all went wild!!
i wanna see SHake It so bad!!!! o gosh..one more year to the blu-ray LOL..
and that Party Queen part is so freaky!??! but very powerful wow
poor Ayu...foreveralone
Old 7th April 2012, 03:24 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Yeah I am exhausted haha But like I said, the sexy/kawaii outfit and hair is gonna be a favorite! We all went wild for it!! And the Party Queen part was very freaky and dark but I LOVE that kind of stuff, it brought depth and an overreaching storyline to the entire concert. There was a nice flowing theme throughout the show.
Old 7th April 2012, 03:26 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Her vocals were really good! I mean not perfect - the usual semi-difficulty with lower notes - but good like they have been lately.

lol Where did they sell CDL goods at? I saw none at the official stands. Just some at the fake goods stand, anyway

Aahhh, it was so good! I'll post pics w/ a better review but yeah. Can't wait for tomorrow

♥ Ayu fan since September 2006 ♥

Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
ASIA TOUR 2008 - June 29, 2008
ARENA TOUR 2009 - June 20, 2009 | June 21, 2009
ARENA TOUR 2012 - April 7, 2012 | April 8, 2012

Old 7th April 2012, 03:27 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

And she had one SUPER cute mess up. During boys and girls, it was one of the dance breaks but she started singing the chorus! But she stopped herself and started laughing. She collapsed next to Yoochan and they did a gomen bow haha
Old 7th April 2012, 03:28 PM
glitter Initiate

I'm really looking forward to see more about this tour now I was not very interested as much before because I thought, "meh, it's gonna be like the CDL with some songs added or changed", but it seems much more interesting now!

I hope this makes people buy the album, since it seems to be giving meaning and strength to the songs.

I guess ayu can best express her feelings through performing, and the songs are just her tools to express how she feels
Old 7th April 2012, 03:29 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^Yup! I am just watching the CDL live now and while the stage and alot of things are similar there are a ton of new outfits and an new overall story and feel. there is some deep stuff here. It might not be as "epic" feeling as My Story, Secret, and Rock n Roll circus tour, but its new and fresh imo
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, arena tour 2012, hotel love songs, party queen