[Official Message] Ayumi Hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2011-2012 ~HOTEL Love songs~ - Page 6 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 19th November 2011, 12:12 AM
SCAR Initiate

like a doll needs a live as well.

So wish there was a way I could go to this... travel during this period would be so expensive though.
Old 20th November 2011, 01:22 AM
Endless sorrow Initiate

^Agree about like a doll. I hope they stream it on USTREAM like they did last year.
Old 20th November 2011, 03:26 AM
Who... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by brener View Post
i rly need a performance for Like a doll ><'
This this this.

Of all the Ls songs that need to be in this CDL, it's Like a doll <3
Old 20th November 2011, 04:20 AM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

I would actually feel like the concert was incomplete if any of the songs were left off...

idk just how I view this album. It's like, all of the songs, or none of the songs lol

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Old 20th November 2011, 09:54 AM
MY STORY Initiate

I would be fine if there was no MOON, Virgin Road, SEVEN DAY WARS or Last Angel, since we already have performances of those in AT10. But I really hope she performs blossom, crossroad, sending mail, Like a doll and November. And a fully decked out performance of Love Song too (with dancers, costumes and props).

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Old 20th November 2011, 06:38 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

^I agree, because, like you said, we already had performances of them, but I really would like to see the rest of the album songs performed at HLS.
Old 20th November 2011, 06:52 PM
SURREAL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earth_maiden View Post
I would be fine if there was no MOON, Virgin Road, SEVEN DAY WARS or Last Angel, since we already have performances of those in AT10. But I really hope she performs blossom, crossroad, sending mail, Like a doll and November. And a fully decked out performance of Love Song too (with dancers, costumes and props).
I disagree but that is mainly because I don't really like the four of five songs you mentioned. I also think that it's special for her to do Virgin Road especially during the last days of the year.
Old 20th November 2011, 07:00 PM
No way to say Initiate

I hope she doesn't perform Last Angel or Virgin Road again..I wouldn't want them sung again in place of something we haven't heard live yet like Like A Doll, November or Do It Again properly.
Old 21st November 2011, 09:55 AM
1 LOVE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExodusUK View Post
I hope she doesn't perform Last Angel or Virgin Road again..I wouldn't want them sung again in place of something we haven't heard live yet like Like A Doll, November or Do It Again properly.
I am sure ayu will take that into consideration. I seriously doubt Last angel will open the concert. Probably do it again? Since the "interesting" ending of CDL 1011 with do it again may imply the start of the next CDL with that song haha.
Old 21st November 2011, 10:50 AM
SCAR Initiate

I think she might sing those songs but probably a different performance and a bigger stage set - those songs were probably in the original Hotel Love Songs. Last Angel especially can have as many lives as I want! I think she might leave FIVE songs out though.

Last edited by Tony G; 21st November 2011 at 11:03 AM.
Old 21st November 2011, 05:15 PM
I am... Initiate

Looking at Ayu's concert history: Songs released in the middle or late in the year are usually performed at CDL and then NOT the tour of the following year, especially if she performed them in a tour already or a-nation. Look at You Were...(CDL0910, NOT AT10), fairyland (a-nation 05, CDL0506, NOT AT06), Mirrorcle World(a-nation 08, AT08, CDL0809, NOT AT09)...
I think most songs that were in CDL1011 or AT10 final will probably not be included or only as minor performances.

But seeing how we get this concert 8 months after it was initially planned and it's a blend of AT and CDL...anything is possible.
Old 22nd November 2011, 07:39 AM
fairyland Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony G View Post
I think she might leave FIVE songs out though.
I believe she won't, it seems she's fond of FIVE..it's probable she will perform many FIVE songs instead I guess..

~thanks pepper for the set~
Old 22nd November 2011, 09:05 AM
1 LOVE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by C+R+E+AYUMI View Post
I believe she won't, it seems she's fond of FIVE..it's probable she will perform many FIVE songs instead I guess..
if that's the case, a better performance of BRILLANTE and progress will suffice. I am sure many are sick of ANother song or Why... hah.
Old 22nd November 2011, 10:14 AM
fairyland Initiate

I am..and i'm sick of beloved too

~thanks pepper for the set~
Old 22nd November 2011, 12:42 PM
No way to say Initiate

hey guys tickets go on sale on Dec 8? Am I right?

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto
Old 25th November 2011, 01:30 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

i wonder will there be new concert products and maybe a new logo ^^
Old 25th November 2011, 01:45 PM
SURREAL H-Initiate

People who entered through TA lottery should know their results today

My roommate didn't get any, but one of our friends who can't go herself entered to get tickets for him and got them! So he'll be able to go! I get to go home... lol

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 25th November 2011, 03:48 PM
Lelio Protector

A japanese friend asked me to get her 2 tickets from the lottery but i didn't win, I hope for her I will win in the 2nd lottery xD
I wonder if there is a difference between the 1st and 2nd.

Last edited by ayumisrael; 25th November 2011 at 03:51 PM.
Old 25th November 2011, 04:29 PM
P.S II Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExodusUK View Post
Yes i want do it again!! the CDL 10-11 is called ~do it again~ but the song was only sung in the end... and not the complete song >_<

i think the tracklist will be finalized when ayu returns to Japan in end of Nov or Dec.
Old 25th November 2011, 06:15 PM
forgiveness Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumisrael View Post
A japanese friend asked me to get her 2 tickets from the lottery but i didn't win, I hope for her I will win in the 2nd lottery xD
I wonder if there is a difference between the 1st and 2nd.
No, it's no difference. The second round is just the tickets that noone decided to buy. Like for ppl who tried for all dates and got all dates but only wanted one date so all the other tickets got unused. The seating doesn't really matter either since you'll never know where to sit until your ticket arrives (about one week before concerts date). They are completly random for both 1st and 2nd drawing.

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, countdown live 2011-2012, hotel love songs, love songs