~POWER of MUSIC~ 2011 A LIMITED EDITION setlists, photos, and etc. [IV] - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27th October 2011, 07:02 AM
SURREAL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by isthisLOL? View Post
Sorry guys, this is the last time that I go off topic.
Spoiler:

I so disagree with every little thing you just said there... You seem to be annoyed with me because I basically didn't responded towards your 1st post which was meant for me. Well, It's just that you made a very umm. how to put this, ... STUPID IGNORANT statement about western people what made me realize that you are far from reasonable. And calling a loose thought stupid proves to me how reasonable you really are.

Now, you come with this explanation where it seems that you think that I'm someone who doesn't knows the rules.

About the "untouchable" part; You have no idea how wrong you are on that. You should question whether it's me or you pretending to behave that way.

About me "turning the subject" this is also false, I found it worth to note that ayu uses an different vocal technique when singing songs like Mirrorcle World. What?! Do you want me to talk about the effects she has applied to her voice the whole time?? It's not like I completely went to another topic, + I even continued talking about it, so I really don't see what's your burden.
I always stand behind what I say, unless someone can proves that I am wrong, and that did not happen, so therefor no reason to drop a subject.

For your information, Whoever says anything in this forum can do it based on their thoughts, knowledge etc etc. Why would I have to prove something, and especially towards a person that says it like this: "Where is your proof?", what do you think that this is? CSI, NCIS or whatever?

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, hotel love songs, power of music, power of music 2011