Which Female Artist you hate the most? - Page 6 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > General Music Chat

Notices

View Poll Results: Wich One You Hate the Most?
Lady GaGa 35 15.49%
Britney Spears 10 4.42%
Madonna 18 7.96%
Rihanna 31 13.72%
Katy Perry 23 10.18%
Adele 15 6.64%
Ke$ha 43 19.03%
Kylie Minogue 5 2.21%
Beyoncé 16 7.08%
Others 30 13.27%
Voters: 226. You may not vote on this poll

Old 25th May 2013, 09:22 AM
glitter Initiate

I really really dislike Taylor Swift and Mily Citrus, but since they showed their disgust for Justin Beiber recently I feel like I dislike them just a little bit less.
Old 3rd June 2013, 07:26 AM
forgiveness Initiate

^Those two gifs are priceless!
Old 15th June 2013, 03:16 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

I can't with people who say Gaga is "fake". If she was, she should be winning Oscars instead of Grammys. Actually, a lot of people around here seem to be VERY ignorant about her.

Right now, I'd say I dislike Madonna the most. She used to be a great artist, but she lost her way after Confessions on a Dance Floor. She's also become a very bitter person.

last.fm

Old 20th June 2013, 08:39 PM
Two of us Initiate

Lady Gaga, Nicky Minaj, Miley Cirus, I just can't stand them. I hate them.

Gaga has a great voice, I like her voice, what I don't like are her ridiculous looks and her creepy videos.
And Nicky Minaj, well, as her song says, she's a nontalented hoe.
Miley, well I just don't like her face.

why didn't you put Justin Bieber on the list? I also hate that "diva". XD

10 years being an Ayumi fan
Old 23rd May 2014, 11:00 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

How can you hate Gaga OMFG, you guys! LOL

But Rihanna is so annoying, she tries so hard to be this dumb bad girl. Like almost ALL of her photos involves her smoking something? "Smoking weed? Good job bitch, here's a medal for you"
Old 24th May 2014, 12:02 AM
ayu trance Initiate

My self-hatred keeps me from hating anyone else ^_____^
Old 25th May 2014, 12:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Rainbow View Post
Lady Gaga is disgusting, as much as her fans.
True. I was actually bullied when I went to a Lady GaGa concert lmao, that's never happened to me before. Her fans are terrible (or at least were during TFM era, immediately stopped being a fan after that concert).
Old 26th May 2014, 04:27 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by November4 View Post
True. I was actually bullied when I went to a Lady GaGa concert lmao, that's never happened to me before. Her fans are terrible (or at least were during TFM era, immediately stopped being a fan after that concert).
Uhhhmmm... I'm one of her fans, and I don't think I bully people in honor of her lol?

Although, there will always be those fans who will bully the shit out of people and play as the victim in the end. Those kind of fans always (especially in Gaga's case) say "I'm gay, I was bullied", "People don't love me because I'm different"... Ugh seriously those kind of fans annoys me as well, like they have to act like a victim to make a statement or force people to give them special treatment for their sexuality~
Old 7th June 2014, 02:43 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

I listen to all of those when they release a new album, but I barely listen to their songs daily. The only one I'm not into is Adele, I ain't got a single song of hers.
Old 31st July 2014, 03:10 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

Absolutely, definitely, no doubt I can't stand Ke$ha. She represents pretty much everything I hate about mainstream pop, she has no unique style of her own, absolutely none of her songs are listenable, her voice is terrible, and her music sounds so lazy. Yet she still gets all this fame.... -____-

Last.fm

Old 30th December 2014, 05:15 AM
Paper Doll Protector

I don't hate anyone at all since I just don't see the point, but of any "singer" I have ever seen, Nicki Minaj gets on my nerves more than anyone...

...I have little to no respect for any of the people listed except for Adele and deep down, I have a little respect for Lady Gaga...

But...now I feel bad that I voted at all.

I do wonder...why does anyone hate these people? Like...Rihanna for instance...what is it about her that people dislike so much? I'm honestly just curious to know. I noticed someone say that they disliked her for her personality... What is it about her personality that bothers people?
Old 30th December 2014, 10:12 AM
NOTHING FROM NOTHING Initiate

I hate Lady Gaga and Kesha.
Old 30th December 2014, 10:23 PM
Heartplace Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalini-dahlia View Post
I do wonder...why does anyone hate these people? Like...Rihanna for instance...what is it about her that people dislike so much? I'm honestly just curious to know. I noticed someone say that they disliked her for her personality... What is it about her personality that bothers people?
For me personally:

1 - Staying with an abusive boyfriend who physically assaulted her. That's just stupid.

2 - Personally, she comes across as a bit fake and try-hard, like Gaga. Look at her early style from 2005-2007. She looked pretty, clean, and effortless. Even when she wore belly shirts, which was like all the time, she never looked trashy. Now trashy is like what she ASPIRES to be. It's just really gross to look at, and I hate having it forced down my throat. Google Image her, and you'll find tons of pics that are her with bare tits with only something covering her nipples, or ugggh that god awful disgusting Lui cover where she's topless and has mile-long nails. Granted, she still looks really nice a lot of the time, but the amount of times I'm absolutely disgusted just by looking at her styling outweigh those a lot lol.

3 - I find her music super basic and forgettable. Definitely one of, if not the very worst of the main big Ameripop divas. I guess that's not a personality flaw though.
Old 31st December 2014, 07:52 PM
Paper Doll Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Punks View Post
For me personally:

1 - Staying with an abusive boyfriend who physically assaulted her. That's just stupid.

2 - Personally, she comes across as a bit fake and try-hard, like Gaga. Look at her early style from 2005-2007. She looked pretty, clean, and effortless. Even when she wore belly shirts, which was like all the time, she never looked trashy. Now trashy is like what she ASPIRES to be. It's just really gross to look at, and I hate having it forced down my throat. Google Image her, and you'll find tons of pics that are her with bare tits with only something covering her nipples, or ugggh that god awful disgusting Lui cover where she's topless and has mile-long nails. Granted, she still looks really nice a lot of the time, but the amount of times I'm absolutely disgusted just by looking at her styling outweigh those a lot lol.

3 - I find her music super basic and forgettable. Definitely one of, if not the very worst of the main big Ameripop divas. I guess that's not a personality flaw though.
I'm glad someone took the time to explain this to me. I liked some of her music on the radio years back but I never took the time to find out more about her. I always thought she was really beautiful. Now, I find it sad whenever I see her because her skin has gotten soooo light...I figure she must be bleaching it, which would break my heart if she was. Honestly, that was the main thing about her that frustrated me (all because I loved her dark skin from before so much).

It makes me sad to see these people making such a spectacle of themselves in front of a world-wide audience. Becoming famous through an overly sexual image to me does not exhibit talent. That's the biggest problem I have with most of these singers listed and probably the biggest reason why I would not have voted for Adele...She's the only one who hasn't become totally trashy to sell her products.

At the same time...I can see why these things bother people... Overly diva personalities mixed with a very trashy style makes for an annoying singer, IMO. BUT...I still don't see how that's reason enough to hate someone. Hate is a strong word.
Old 16th March 2015, 01:42 AM
And Then Initiate

woah! I can't believe Adele has votes. These singers from the UK are steam rolling everyone. I voted Beyonce because of the horrible crud that was "Bow Bitches" and also "Single Ladies" (something like that...) but most of these singers make awful music.
Old 11th April 2015, 03:26 AM
And Then Initiate

Iggy Azalea. Yuck.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Old 15th April 2015, 07:36 PM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

lately it's Rihanna.
The voting option wasn't here, but also Justin Bieber.
Old 18th April 2015, 06:30 PM
monochrome Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalini-dahlia View Post
I'm glad someone took the time to explain this to me. I liked some of her music on the radio years back but I never took the time to find out more about her. I always thought she was really beautiful. Now, I find it sad whenever I see her because her skin has gotten soooo light...I figure she must be bleaching it, which would break my heart if she was. Honestly, that was the main thing about her that frustrated me (all because I loved her dark skin from before so much).
I honestly don't think she's bleached her skin. I tried to look up photos of difference, and most of the time it's an old photo of her with blonde hair compared to a photo of her with black hair. Not only that, it looks like over the years she's been doing quite a bit of highlighting and contouring.

If she has been bleaching her skin, it's been not noticeable to me, but then again, I'm oblivious lol. Rihanna used to mention how growing up she'd be made fun of for being so light skinned. I'll have to try and find the exact quote, but it was pretty interesting.

EDIT: she mentions in Glamour magazine 2013 that her classmates bullied her for being light skinned and having green eyes.

Last edited by Zahara; 18th April 2015 at 06:36 PM.
Old 16th May 2015, 12:33 PM
TO BE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Punks View Post
For me personally:

I don't think you know what abusive relationship means. Hating the woman for staying in an abusive relationship is really... awful? You do know that it isn't AT ALL uncommon for women to stay in those relationship either out of fear or because they are being manipulated and blame themselves for it? You do know that leaving an abusive relationship is about the most dangerous time for the abused woman? If you haven't been in her position and can't understand what it means to be in an abusive relationship, I wouldn't be throwing around such horrible things about it.
So I don't know, maybe I'd call the abusive guy stupid instead of the victim??? I guess it's not surprising that people blame and say shit about the woman instead of the perpetrator. I wonder why.
Old 16th May 2015, 04:02 PM

^totally agree! Thanks for that post! =) I don't really like Rihanna, but blaming a woman for being abused by a man is contributing to a culture in which women are responsible for not being abused, raped, killed etc. by men.