[CHARTS + SALES] Mirrorcle World - ORICON STYLE Thread II - Page 12 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 14th April 2008, 06:35 AM
Virgin Road Initiate

reading this thread, i made conclusion that many ayufans start to doubting her and not trusting her power anymore...how can she agree that kind of dirty action just for her pride...its ridiculous
yes, i agree that there is possibility avex make that dirty moves...but i still believe ayu and i believe many fans love her, i believe in her song power and i believe many people will buy it...

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 14th April 2008, 06:36 AM
ever free Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milox View Post
What sucks the most about Ayu losing the #1 streak, is that it will just propel this no-talents lol
Isn't that kinda mean =/ If you don't like them u don't have to call them no-talents.... They are actors.

I dunno I think releasing Mirrorcle World as the A-side to the single wa a bad idea ._. should've put the focus on life with mirrorcle world as the side XD! I didn't like Mirrircole World but then again I haven't liked anything by her after glitter =/ Anyways I think Life as the main song would've been better because then most people will focus on the New song (mirrorcle world is new, but it was based off mirror which is found on guilty or she should've at least make a PV for Life XD Hopefully she gets the number 1 ><! But I am not surprised if she doesn't to tell the truth ._.! I dunno her Promo was huge on this single tho so lets hope the promo was worth it ^^!

"Isn't it ironic that more people are interested in the maid rather than the queen of J-pop? Someone's losing their touch in the industry"
Old 14th April 2008, 06:49 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuGAME View Post
reading this thread, i made conclusion that many ayufans start to doubting her and not trusting her power anymore...how can she agree that kind of dirty action just for her pride...its ridiculous
yes, i agree that there is possibility avex make that dirty moves...but i still believe ayu and i believe many fans love her, i believe in her song power and i believe many people will buy it...
i totally agree with you and i'm glad that someone finally said that!!!

♥♫thanks to ownsarai for the amazing set♫♥

Old 14th April 2008, 06:51 AM
Banned

^

Ayu isn't "old". 30 is fine. 50 is old, but even then she could still be singing if she chooses to do so. If you were a fan because of her age in the first place, then stop being a fan because she's just going to become older.

Edit: Um, I forgot at who I directed this post lol.
Old 14th April 2008, 07:07 AM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuGAME View Post
how can she agree that kind of dirty action just for her pride...its ridiculous
Easy. She doesn't have to. avex can do it behind her back without anyone but their high ranking staff knowing about it.
Old 14th April 2008, 07:12 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayu_fan929 View Post
Easy. She doesn't have to. avex can do it behind her back without anyone but their high ranking staff knowing about it.
unfortunately but true

that's how the music business works . It's quite a seedy place & many dirty things can be done on the quiet .

I seen basically too many dirty things going on in there & such a thing that Avex did is not uncommon

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 14th April 2008, 07:41 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

i think she should have promoted "Life" more, but I am not sure about it being a main track, as much as I love the song. Mirrorcle World has that little something that makes u hooked on , a thing "talkin' 2 myself" had as well. And in the end I am just glad Ayu can still get a pretty good amount of attention after all these years, and not just anyone can do it

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 14th April 2008, 07:46 AM
ayu trance Initiate

stop talking ********...Ayu is n1,no matter her age, or sales right now you can just look at her albums and singles ranking and see where they topped! ALL are n1 in the charts except guilty which is n2. Ayu is just n1!
Old 14th April 2008, 08:11 AM
Dolls Initiate

Anyway, i agree with some who said that it was the concerts and promotion that helped to raise MW's sales and i also believe that hardcore fans who love ayu and her music will buy more to support her.

Approximately three more hours left and the ''results'' will be revealed. *pray*

Last edited by Jwiz; 14th April 2008 at 08:15 AM.
Old 14th April 2008, 08:56 AM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Location: Currently @ Ann Arbor, MI || originally from Hong Kong
I'm at a point where I'm hoping Avex pulls something clever. Give away loads of limited edition goods with the purchase of MW in the concert venue or other places. =P The more copies you buy the more you get. XD

Of course, it's also the matter of fans actually buying the single, and not just Avex promoting it. I'm really praying for the best for MW here. It would be so tragic... well, it would be okay if it was like, Mr. Children or B'z that took Ayu's streak away (which wouldn't happen), but at a point here where MW really does deserve a no. 1, I think she should get it, even if it means that this will be her last one.

I was saved by the love that I tried to keep away
Set by truehappiness

Twitter || Niall is pretty (tumblr)

Old 14th April 2008, 09:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemoniCNinjA View Post
stop talking ********...Ayu is n1,no matter her age, or sales right now you can just look at her albums and singles ranking and see where they topped! ALL are n1 in the charts except guilty which is n2. Ayu is just n1!
When Ayu loses her #1 streak, please don't kill yourself guys, okay?!
Old 14th April 2008, 09:07 AM
SEASONS Initiate

hahas nahhh we won't suicide =D
but hey!
this single is MIRRORCLE world...
mirrorcle..get it?
well i doubt no1 does but neways
we'll see her top hopefully
but in my world, she's always number 1 ^_^

***Ayu Fan 4 Life***

***Proud Owner of All Original Released single***
Old 14th April 2008, 09:10 AM
theme of a-nation '03 Initiate

I'm sure the hardcore fans in Japan have already helped so much. In the beginning we expected MW would be selling around 100K on the first week. It's already passed 120K since Sat and I'm sure she shall get another decent amount of copies. I kinda feel that the fans in Japan tried to buy more copies if they could afford.

And look at AHS-ers. Many of us, who dun buy singles usually, went to online cd stores to get at least 1 copy of MW. I truly hope that she will get this gift (no. 1) on her anniversary. If not, it's sad, but we've done what can do. Just continue to support ayu in the future and that is what she wants (well.. probly avex still wants the no. 1 streak )
Old 14th April 2008, 09:17 AM

basically it's not the end of the world whether Mirrorcle World will be no.1 on the weekly chart or not .

All of these #1 streak thing's just overhyped by the media . It's not a big issue but the media likes to turn things & make a mountain outta a molehill

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 14th April 2008, 09:20 AM
Banned

^The media? As in AHS-ers?! They are the only people making a big deal about it. tee-hee
Old 14th April 2008, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv ~Venus~ View Post
^The media? As in AHS-ers?! They are the only people making a big deal about it. tee-hee
LOL

No I'm not talking about the people on AHS . Just in general .

At least you're not involved in the music business like myself although I would say I'm indirectly involved .

Sometimes it's really sickening whenever you see such issues that you have to deal almost on a regular basis

not to mention the media really can bring an artiste down & pick his/her faults & make a small minor thing to be a really big issue .

Old 14th April 2008, 09:28 AM
Daybreak Initiate

so... todays chart out yet? the thrill is coming to me xDD I AM GONNA SUICIDE IF IT'S IN 2ND PLACE!!!... lol jk i havent finish my collection yet cant die yet
Old 14th April 2008, 09:50 AM
Boys & Girls Initiate

Ayu, gambare!! hope that Mirrorcle World will be position #1 this week. nobody can fight against our Dear Ayu :. Ayu will kick the boyband to the second #2 soon, the problem is about time
DOKIDOKI waiting.. just more one day

Last edited by takamioda; 14th April 2008 at 09:53 AM.
Old 14th April 2008, 09:56 AM
independent Initiate

My life is meaningless if Ayu does not get no.1 jk XD If Ayu gets no. 1 yay! But if Ayu doesn't...she'll have her revenge.

(Why is this boyband selling a lot? There are only 2 songs (including instrumental) on the single!

Old 14th April 2008, 10:02 AM
Dolls Initiate

sigh....geez...it doesn't matter if ayu gets #1 or #2...the first week sales already passed t2m's total sales and glitter/fated first week sales...its already a achievement. If I have to choose between good sales or #1, I rather have good sales.
Closed Thread