PREMIUM COUNTDOWN LIVE 2008-2009 A (Information) - Page 11 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 30th December 2008, 09:16 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

Oh wow, so many good songs! I'm so happy that HOPE or PAIN and End of the World are included! Thanks for the info!
Old 30th December 2008, 09:20 PM
Initiate

POWDER SNOW!!!!!! Holy CRAP I NEVER THOUGHT I'D LIVE TO SEE THE DAY WHEN SHE PERFORMED THAT.

And I love that she brought back a lot of tracks from ASFXX.

"If I do, will you come away with me?"
"Yes."

Old 30th December 2008, 09:21 PM
Because of You Initiate

That's a beutiful tracklist! I like the order everything about it, can't wait to see it!
"Being part of a group like this, with you guys! is awesome! so I salute you all." (1st July 2010, 11:17 PM)
"Adiós." (8th May 2011, 02:13 PM)
Old 30th December 2008, 09:22 PM
Far away Initiate

Indeed. I think it's good she closed her 10th anniversary with songs taken from all over the span of her career since '98. I'm actually quite interested in hearing Powder Snow.
Old 30th December 2008, 09:25 PM
Naturally Initiate

I love the tracklist! so much awesomeness! The presence of Over bugs me a bit, since I can't really stand it (XD), but maybe hearing it live will make me grow some love for it~

At first I was disappointed that a bunch of the ones I wanted to hear the most (And then, SIGNAL, Hana) got stuck in medleys, but without the medleys the songs might not even have appeared at all (the show's long enough already LOL), so I'm fine with it now plus if those medleys are as HOT as SURREAL~evolution~SURREAL, I *definitely* don't mind it

btw. GREEN - Will - vogue is gonna be the most awesomest thing ever. *dies*

Oh, oh! Also a big YAY for In The Corner and POWDER SNOW! =D I can TOTALLY imagine what POWDER SNOW would sound like with her present voice, somehow~ can't wait for it~

I'm definitely praying to get a new song (SPARKLESPARKLESPARKLE) tomorrow, and omg I want to know if she followed tradition and messed up the Trauma lyrics, yay.

チャレンジは馬鹿げたこと リスク 回避するように
愚かな計算して何を守るの?

my graphics shop >> here! <<
last.fm | facebook | twitter

Old 30th December 2008, 09:27 PM
Over Initiate

That's an epic setlist!!

Ahh..look at the pic of the person with the bag..*sob*

FacebookLast.fm TwitterTumblr

Old 30th December 2008, 09:27 PM
theme of a-nation '03 H-Initiate

wow! i love the tracklist! so many songs she never performed before! ah! Will,HOPE or PAIN <3
though HONEY and ANGEL'S SONG i could do without, but she's probably really cute there <3
Old 30th December 2008, 09:28 PM
Initiate

^ It'd be so cute if she nailed Trauma but got something like independent or + wrong XD

"Yes."

Old 30th December 2008, 09:36 PM
TO BE Initiate

can someone please explain to me how they know that roulette is going to be a new song???? i feel that i missed out on something important somehow T-T

and also AWESOMEEEEEEE tracklist!!! i can't wait to see this!

i MUST HAVE that HelloKitty parka!!!!!!! when in January lol?
Old 30th December 2008, 09:44 PM
Dolls Initiate

She sung Will and Everywhere Nowhere? Wow.... thats greate. Hope, we can see the concert soon!
Old 30th December 2008, 09:51 PM
BEST Initiate

She's been neglecting M lately and that's sad! Otherwise, even though there are a few I don't care for (+, everywhere nowhere, hope or pain, etc.), I'm pretty excited to see it!
Old 30th December 2008, 09:52 PM
Who... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuri♥ayu View Post
can someone please explain to me how they know that roulette is going to be a new song???? i feel that i missed out on something important somehow T-T
Lol I was just thinking the same a while ago... xD I tried to read trough this thread but I'm sorta tired so I may have missed something, but so did she, or did she not sing "RULE" "ROULETTE" and "SPARKLE"...? And if she did how could the audience know the names (for rule and roulette). So I guess that's not true. Too bad
Old 30th December 2008, 09:57 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

I'm just too excited for this!
I can't wait for the dvd release <3
Old 30th December 2008, 10:05 PM
Initiate

voltron: She performed M last year for AT07~

"Yes."

Old 30th December 2008, 10:06 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

OMG! POWDER SNOW, End of the World, GREEN, Will, In The Corner, too late, Who.. (rock arrangement), HOPE or PAIN, SIGNAL, Hana, And Then, Naturally, and my most fave SCAR!!~!

I don't care if I have to wait a couple of years to hear still alone, monochrome, no more words, or P.S. II live, this setlist is absolute love!
Old 30th December 2008, 10:07 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Ohh a very nice setlist but iI wish it would be It Was and Liar in the list ...

RULE?! ROULETTE?! SPARKLE?! WOOW I hope she perform It and hope she release a 3 A-Side Single !!!! YAAYY
Old 30th December 2008, 10:18 PM
End of the World Initiate

Wow. I ddn't expect her to perform Hana, but that's great!
Also Will, everywhere nowhere, End of the World - I want DVD!
Old 30th December 2008, 10:30 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Wasn't this supposed to be like 3 hours long? It doesn't seem that way from this setlist...
Old 30th December 2008, 10:35 PM
Boys & Girls Initiate

....POWDER SNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

That is all.

Old 30th December 2008, 10:36 PM
from your letter Initiate

My REVIEW:

It was her best concert ever in my opinion, GREEN was an amazing way to open up, especially the dragon dances, and Maro taking centre stage.

When it Will started to play, it did not disappoint and i recalled someone on AHS saying that they hoped Will would be sung

Then came the rock songs and they were soooooooooo......whats the word...stunning and i was just speechless, half the time though i was trying the remember the title of the songs

Then came the slow songs, i thought that she was gonna sing Days here, cuz Shuya and her costume were almost like in the video....or something that fits winter. My favourite songs here were Hope and Pain, and Over. I was waiting for Days here, cuz she was taking forever to get accross the stage, haha Then when SCAR was over the quickly walked off the stage and Kaeru was doing her sheet hanging dance thing

After that the songs the gets the crowd going were sung, Unite! really got the crowd going, everyone was doing the fist the the air.

Then came the 10th anniversary video followed by Who...

When Who... was sung next, I wasnt expecting her to sing this, and for a second, I thought to myself. What? the concerts already over??!! I thought this was one of the best performances of Who..., I was singing along to it the entire time, it was really amazing...made me speechless

Trauma was really fun, its my first live ayu concert so i wanted this song to be performed and see the crowd dance to it. and everyone did, and it she forgot her lyrics haha. actually twice. First time she just went like la la la la la and laughed it off and walked across the stage and the part came again and i think she just didnt bother singing it and just went like la la la la la la again and said sorry hahaha it was cool though

Independent was a classic performance, with the dancing and ball throwing. I was so close the catching one that Ryoji threw, it landed two seats beside me. ayu was throwing with her left hand, i guess due to her injury

Everywhere nowhere was sung, but i cant really remember it lol sorry

Mirrorcle world was a great performance, the was the end of the first half, before the encore, so the violin players, dragon dancers, and choir all came out onto the stage and danced. the performance was like the one in a-nation 08

Then came the encore, Days was performed and i was really looking forward to this, it was just a nice performance and For my dear... was great too, i really liked her vocals and when she did the vibrato thing

Then Zin came and taught the MY ALL dance and that was the only talking part of the encore, none of the band members talked except for the keyboarder cuz him and Zin couldnt get the timing right to the song when Zin was teaching

+ was the same as last years, really fun

flower garden - im not a big fan of this song, but it was still fun to see ayu....i think she was rhyming in the middle of it...

Boys and Girls was a great performance, a classic one, ayu sings/yells at the fans, the fans sings/yells back

then MY ALL started playing, and i was like aww its over....? this was an awesome performance. Everyone was dancing to it

Ayu didnt cry once, except a bit during Days, she seemed really happy

She gave a wonderful show, and i really want to go to her concert again.

I was sitting on the side, in the 5th row, so i was pretty close and could see pretty clearly

通り抜けた風がなんだか優しかった
明日の今頃もあなたを愛している

-theme of a-nation '03
Closed Thread

Tags
ayumi hamasaki, concert, premium countdown live, setlist