[tabloid] Time to say "Good Bye"?! - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 26th April 2005, 02:51 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

Yes, if it is true, Ayu will leave a message on TeamAyu, as she did last summer when Max had to leave Avex (but he didn't in fact ^^).

But I don't believe that news, seriously. She will probably stop one day, maybe after her next album, at the end of the year (I suppose).
Old 26th April 2005, 04:58 PM
The Judgement Day Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gakkun

Now that I remember though, she did open last years Countdown with HAPPY ENDING, not usually a type of song to start with. And why would she write a song like HAPPY ENDING in the first place if she didn't have the 'ending' in mind? Then again don't quote me on that.
was not supposed to quote but had to LOL Avril Lavigne has a song called "My Happy Ending" and there's no rumours out there that she's gonna leave the music scene

C'mon, an artist just doesn't plainly say "I'm going to quit/leave". When they disappear, they just disappear, to later be caught into a real news like "they disbanded, etc" but only when it's official, unless there clearly is an internal fight .

♬♪aijou de nuritsubushite
owaranai Spiral nukedasenai
mazari au mayoi sae irodukete so high
kaeshitakunai
Rise in a spiral yeah
I go insane
Dive to your paradise
(Treat me like a fool)♬♪

Old 26th April 2005, 05:10 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by //hikari
If people have been saying her music is no good then maybe she should just try another genre of music. She started out as Pop pure and plain pop, then she went to trance type music with pop, a little rock (but not metal noise ie 'is this LOVE?'), back to pure pop (RAINBOW). After her noise that is MY STORY, I can't blame people for not liking it.
Since japanese don’t read any HK tabloids, they really don’t know that they think that Ayumi’s music is not good…. They also don't know that they sent emails to Ayumi to tell her that she couldn’t represent Japan on the Asia Song Festival and so on. This rumour may have started because of the comment of a Japanese reporter who have never seen Ayumi in concert before, and was chocked by the fact that she cried at the end of the concert (and during walking proud) and that she said "thank you" without microphone, but she always do that (she do that at the end of each concert not only the last one, I went to the ARENA TOUR 2005 - MY STORY - twice in Osaka, she did it, also for the ARENA 2003-4 in Osaka….).

Finally yes, if she should quit, she will send a message on TA website.
Old 26th April 2005, 05:25 PM
PAPER DOLL Initiate

I hope that Ayu dosent retire, shes really good and her latest work dosent suck, its actually real good. But this surprised me:
"Daily Sun's Special News] - Lately, there has been some negative news about Ayumi. There was a rumor about her boyfriend having an affair with some other lady, causing him to dump her. Another rumor is she is retiring."
Thats..kinda...something i dont believe. and I DONT BELIEVE AYUMI HAMASAKI IS RETIRING!
Old 26th April 2005, 08:21 PM
BEST Initiate

i just read this article in the ming pao newspaper in canada...
i hope she doesn't leave~
Old 26th April 2005, 08:49 PM
GAME Initiate

The stuff they're describing about the concert is just like any concert she has ever done. If I didn't know who Ayu was and I watched Dome Tour, I would have thought it was a farewell concert... Who do these tabloids think they're fooling?
Old 26th April 2005, 09:19 PM
Prologue Initiate

dotdotdot...if she retires becuz of Tomoya Nagase den........I'll hate him forver!!!!!!!!!.....:'( but i want her to have a happy life and i have to say...if she wanted to retire I cant blame her......and i hope she has a happy retirement den.....but still I think shes a bit young for retirement...... ne?
Old 26th April 2005, 10:07 PM
The Judgement Day Guardian

Why do people always live by the fairy tale legend that ayumi hamasaki will quit the music scene once she gets married and will live happily ever after? I don't know but a lot of people have that thought. Let's be more realistic. Ayu is a hard worker, she surely knows how to separate private life from professional life. Imagine if every human being quit their jobs once they married? And no excuses like "she's an artist and has tons of money". Utada Hikaru, shiina ringo, aikawa nanase, namie amuro, hitomi and KEIKO, ALL got married (namie divorced but has a kid) and haven't quit their jobs at all...andayu would have to?

♬♪aijou de nuritsubushite
owaranai Spiral nukedasenai
mazari au mayoi sae irodukete so high
kaeshitakunai
Rise in a spiral yeah
I go insane
Dive to your paradise
(Treat me like a fool)♬♪

Last edited by ImpactBreaker; 26th April 2005 at 10:10 PM.
Old 26th April 2005, 10:33 PM
I am... Initiate

i hope that isn't true
Old 26th April 2005, 10:38 PM
talkin' 2 myself Initiate

Oh, come on. She cries after each concert, what's the difference between this one and the other ones. When I watched 'A Museum' for the first time, i thought Ayu cried because it has her final and last concert, but it wasn't.

Those reporters simple misread her.

Girls' Generation is .

Old 26th April 2005, 10:57 PM
ayu trance Initiate

laaaaaame, I want 100% proof, analyzing it like this is dumb
Old 26th April 2005, 11:28 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

it makes me sick just thinking about her retiring

Which Hamasaki Ayumi Song Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
Old 26th April 2005, 11:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayu_alanis
Since japanese don’t read any HK tabloids, they really don’t know that they think that Ayumi’s music is not good…. They also don't know that they sent emails to Ayumi to tell her that she couldn’t represent Japan on the Asia Song Festival and so on. This rumour may have started because of the comment of a Japanese reporter who have never seen Ayumi in concert before, and was chocked by the fact that she cried at the end of the concert (and during walking proud) and that she said "thank you" without microphone, but she always do that (she do that at the end of each concert not only the last one, I went to the ARENA TOUR 2005 - MY STORY - twice in Osaka, she did it, also for the ARENA 2003-4 in Osaka….).

Finally yes, if she should quit, she will send a message on TA website.
Thanks for the insight, ayu_alanis.
Old 26th April 2005, 11:46 PM
Initiate

Thanks for translating.
I doubt Ayu will retire IF she marries Tomoya Nagase. Come on, she keeps her life personal and out of the spotlight for one thing. I don't see Ayu as the type to just retire to marry and sit at home with Tomoya. There are successful artists that are married and stay in the music industry. But I can sense it coming a little, (I may be wrong) 'cos Ayu is so tired and burnt probably. It's 7 years, but it can take a toll on one's body. But look at other people in the J-Music industry, especially bands that have been still out for 10+ years.
An Endless Story that keeps on shining
Always, I wanna show you, forever and ever

Endless Story - Yuna Ito
Old 27th April 2005, 12:10 AM
SCAR Initiate

Look at it this way...

ahwooooooooooooo
:This tabloid was never shown:
Awoooooooooooooo

Anyway, they've always said that she would retire, but she doesn't because somewhere somehow I remember that she said that as long as she has her fans, she will continue to give them music until no more...

I want to watch MY STORY now ;_; all of her songs Arena Tour, sigh...

Oh and to confirm it, from the concerts I've watched, like 5-7 or so...she's always cried at the end, just like boa! she always puts down the microphone and yells thank you to show that she's saying thankyou within her heart and without something to help get her message across...she always closes her eyes and puts here finger on her lips and waits til it's all quiet...

YOU ARE FUNNY
Old 27th April 2005, 12:10 AM
As if.. Initiate

the article sounds kinda iffy. i dont like it it. i mean, puttin her mike down in a way that seems like she will retire, come on. HOPEFULLY this article is false and does not prove me wrong.

it will be a sad day when we see our ayu retiring. but not for now!

apples are good for you

Old 27th April 2005, 01:23 AM
poker face Initiate

Location: traveling everywhere nowhere in an everlasting dream
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echiko
=( i really hope she doesn't retires...sometimes they over analyze too much..I think... > < thanks for translations!
I definitely agree, I think it's being blown out of proportion, I hope anyways..>>;

~-..:Broken Effigy:..-~

Old 27th April 2005, 02:11 AM
talkin' 2 myself Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpactBreaker
Why do people always live by the fairy tale legend that ayumi hamasaki will quit the music scene once she gets married and will live happily ever after? I don't know but a lot of people have that thought. Let's be more realistic. Ayu is a hard worker, she surely knows how to separate private life from professional life. Imagine if every human being quit their jobs once they married? And no excuses like "she's an artist and has tons of money". Utada Hikaru, shiina ringo, aikawa nanase, namie amuro, hitomi and KEIKO, ALL got married (namie divorced but has a kid) and haven't quit their jobs at all...andayu would have to?

you make good points. i'm not sure why everyone thinks ayu will simply retire. it just seems to be a thought that a lot of people have, but i don't know why.

I just want to forget it all, without even saying "goodbye."
『Last minute』

Old 27th April 2005, 02:44 AM
immature Initiate

i dun think its true, i hope ayu won't retire
Old 27th April 2005, 05:19 AM
independent Initiate

She haven't say anything yet. It's just speculation that has been going around for years now.

About that gesture, well, Ayu is a very modern woman, and I strongly believe that he's the kind of person that will tell us if she is stepping down for good.