[Koda Kumi] The 194th Thread - ANⱭDNA - Page 26 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 29th July 2018, 08:12 PM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
Kuu's staff + a-nation's respective Twitter uploaded these photos + special rehearsal video on what could have happened on today's a-nation performance in Mie

Kuu with AK-69

https://twitter.com/KODAKUMINET/stat...20555711447040

Rehearsal video of both Kuu & AK-69 rehearsing Bling Bling Bling onstage

https://twitter.com/anation_navi/sta...15845340282880

a-nation wrote that AK-69 was a secret guest for Kuu's performance , well it's not a secret anymore lol

And I like the 2nd photo , it's so full of energy and fun

I don't get the wording of "its not a secret anymore" by you since there is no secret to keep due to the performance being canceled - thats why they revealed it?!

on a side note - Ak-69 is a damn sexy guy
Old 29th July 2018, 08:52 PM
poker face Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by okumura View Post
hi there!

since this is my first post here, let me start with something good, lol

i managed to download the gyao! 1080p ver. of "haircut" (credits to kiのtrumpet for uploading it at baidu) - here it is:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YC...kPKlfLrYxHiYG4

and since the audio in the music video has an interruption in the middle, i edited it for what it would be a full lentgh audio:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=13B...2NDsKGNyTTCJoT

enjoy! ^^
Thanks! ♥

Am I the only one listening to the previews on loop? I'm dying to hear Work That and HOT HOT. ♥

( instagram twitter last.fm letterboxd )

Old 29th July 2018, 09:11 PM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonely_Marionette View Post
By the way, does anyone know how long it takes for the US iTunes to update her store page with her new releases?
I don't know about US, but I'm pretty sure the when I've looked on the UK one they've appeared on the same day. I could be wrong, though. AND was released on Spotify on the same day, as soon as it hit midnight.

I just re-listened to the high-quality previews on Koda Kumi Germany FC's Facebook page, and omg, I can't wait to jam to all these. Such awesome beats!
Old 30th July 2018, 06:33 AM
independent Initiate

The full version of Dangerous is f*****g awesome. Can she release it as a digital single to promote the album? I need it in HQ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junniorkopke View Post
Thanks! ♥

Am I the only one listening to the previews on loop? I'm dying to hear Work That and HOT HOT. ♥
I played them all about 5 times in one day and then had to stop no to spoil the album. I love all of the previews, even CHANCES ALL grew on me after I listened to the longer version in the MV preview.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkingoutloud89 View Post
I don't get the wording of "its not a secret anymore" by you since there is no secret to keep due to the performance being canceled - thats why they revealed it?!

on a side note - Ak-69 is a damn sexy guy
I prefer Akihiro. My fav male dancer.

Koda Kumi Fan since 2003 * ~ * ~ * ~ * Instagram

Old 30th July 2018, 07:51 AM
LIMIT Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayu_Love View Post
I don't know about US, but I'm pretty sure the when I've looked on the UK one they've appeared on the same day. I could be wrong, though. AND was released on Spotify on the same day, as soon as it hit midnight.
Thanks for the info! I remember the time when iTunes would take forever to update her page with her latest releases. I'll check on the release date otherwise I'll just buy it physically. Really wish Avex would make their artists music available on amazon digitally as that's my preferred method of buying music nowadays.
Closed Thread

Tags
koda kumi, queen of live