[BREAKERZ] 18th thread ~ Hiatus + guitarist AKIHIDE's 2nd album Lapis Lazuli (30.10) - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 23rd May 2013, 08:01 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Right I'm glad that SHINPEI told everyone though. It must have been hard to keep in. I'm sure he'll be okay...it's sad though. Your right it won't but at least Chappy isn't suffering.
Old 23rd May 2013, 09:25 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

1 of the worst if not most depressing news I have to write/report about that's related to the guys. If Chappy passed away due to old age I can understand but for this due to an accident, it's very heatbreaking

I don't know if SHINPEI will get another pet in future but it wouldn't be the same. Chappy you will be missed greatly :-(

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 23rd May 2013, 05:26 PM

Magazine promo for AKIHIDE in line with the impending release of Amber

Updated on AKIHIDE's personal site , so far this's the only magazine he will be featured in due time :

5/30発売 「OUT of MUSIC」

http://akihide.com/pc/schedule/sched...azine_001.html

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 24th May 2013, 02:52 AM

May issue of ARENA 37℃ Création No.3 featuring DAIGO on the cover , available for sale via CDJapan

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview....=NEOBK-1490045

2 different DAIGO postcards as noted via here will not be given away .

Should ARENA 37℃ Création No.3 be purchased via CDJapan , they're not giving either postcard unlike http://www.ongakusenkasha.co.jp/ and/or at any Kaoru Hayashido bookstore .

Old 24th May 2013, 12:12 PM

DAIGO is very good at whoring himself , if not why did he post/uploaded 2 photos via his Twitter's account 2 days ago ? :p

1st photo :

Caption included - DAIGO P楽しかったあ!観てくれてありがとうねえ!( ´ ▽ ` )ノ いよいよヴァンガードDAIGOスペシャルセット!6月1日発売!楽しみだなあ

http://p.twipple.jp/2qYup

Tue's DAIGO P was hella lotta fun xD DAIGO kept overwhoring his Special Cardfight !! Vanguard DAIGO cardset from start til end , it was nuts but I must say , the pics they used of DAIGO (especially Black DAIGO) are pure divine *___*

I like the top + jacket DAIGO wore at Tue's DAIGO P but I'm not so sure I'm digging the trousers o_O Leopard prints , seriously ? Dude , you should only wear them as sleepwear & not in the open public like this xD

2nd photo :

Caption included - 今日はミラクル9に出演させてもらいましたあ!( ´ ▽ ` )ノ 楽しかったなあ!日本代表ユニフォームは熱いぜ!

http://p.twipple.jp/fRkfM

DAIGO appeared as a guest on Wed at TV Asa's Miracle 9 variety show :p . Somehow I can't imagine him playing football , since he's like the most unfit guy ever xD

Old 24th May 2013, 05:10 PM

2 Friday's ago , AKIHIDE's personal site updated in that the purchase of either the CD only and/or CD + DVD editions of Amber via different online shop channels will entitle buyers to receive either a Type A set or Type B postcards as 1st press external bonus items .

And 2 days ago , the sample photos for both postcards Type A set & Type B have been released via his personal site !

Type A set (AKIHIDE Visual Type A + AKIHIDE artist logo)

Postcard set Type A is only obtainable via the physical Tower Records store and/or Tower Records Online

Type B (AKIHIDE Visual Type B)

Musing
HMV  ※HMV ONLINE Included
TSUTAYA RECORDS (Some stores might not give away the postcard) ※TSUTAYA ONLINE Excluded
Shinseido (Some stores might not give away the postcard) ※Shinseido ON LINE Included

http://akihide.com/pc/news/news_001.html#tokuten

Really like the sample photos used for both Type A set + Type B postcards <3 & I'm not surprised Tower Records (be it physical stores or online) is the only 1 giving away the Type A set as AKIHIDE looks great in there , even though his pose looks a bit weird .

I would prefer another photo of AKIHIDE to be used for postcard Type B as it's essentially a non Amber coloured photo of the CD + DVD cover of his debut solo album but it's still ok , black & white photos will never go wrong with me xD

Less than 2 more weeks before Amber gets released , stoked !

Old 25th May 2013, 03:47 AM

DAIGO did quite a fair bit of shooting on Thurs for Tensai ! Shimura Dobusten

Caption included - 今日は朝からロケやって、いまは志村どうぶつ園収録中( ´ ▽ ` )ノ 夜まで頑張ってくぜい!!

http://p.twipple.jp/9xsbp

*____*

Personally his overall look would have been much better if he just wear the pink coloured top (is that a turtleneck ? xD) but hey come on , this's DAIGO I'm talking about right ? :p

Old 25th May 2013, 07:45 AM

I'm surprised DAIGO has not updated his blog with this information but anyway , he will be featured on the cover of ROCK AND READ 048 which will be out next month on 26th June <3

BREAKERZのDAIGOが6/26発売『ROCK AND READ 048』の表紙に登場!ミュージシャンとしてのDAIGOを徹底的にクローズアップした内容が掲載されると のこと。アマゾンに記載あり

https://twitter.com/55music/status/337732159240564737

More details surrounding ROCK AND READ 048

今回の表紙は、ソロ・プロジェクトを始動させたBREAKERZのDAIGO。テレビで見せる表情とは違う 、ミュージシャンとしてのDAIGOを徹底的にクローズアップしました。ロックスターDAIGOがロック論 をぶちまけます

http://www.plurk.com/p/inicil

AKIHIDE was featured in ROCK AND READ 042 sometime back but this time round , DAIGO will be on the cover so it's quite a big difference to say the least 8D

Waiting in anticipation to see how DAIGO will look like in the cover x)

Old 25th May 2013, 12:46 PM

10 more days before AKIHIDE's debut solo album Amber gets released & yesterday , the special sub website AKIHIDE's personal site akihide.com was updated with 1 piece of news updates .

In this special sub website , 10 supposedly 'surprises' will be revealed pre release (9 of them) & post release (1 of them) of Amber .

Last month on 26th April , 3 of the 'surprises' were revealed .

2 weeks ago on 10th May , the next 2 'surprises' were released & last Tue on 14th May , a further 2 more 'surprises' were out .

And finally yesterday , 1 more have been further announced on the website which means only 1 'surprise' left pre release of Amber :3

As seen via ...

The 8th update :

- Amber Limited Edition Benefits DVD Digest Video Published !! [ 「Amber」初回限定盤 特典DVDダイジェスト映像公開!!]

Old 25th May 2013, 05:06 PM

YouTube streaming - 1:03 min of AKIHIDE's Amber limited edition benefits DVD digest video

Uploaded 2 days ago via the guys's official YouTube site

This's a 1:03 min digest video with regards to the DVD footages found in Amber , should buyers purchase the CD + DVD limited edition of AKIHIDE's debut solo album .

Man AKIHIDE looks fantastic in the professional taken shots in the 1st few seconds but the background music going on , heavenly <3 <3 <3

Wouldn't be long before Amber gets released & the most anticipated album of 2013 has come early x)

Old 25th May 2013, 11:38 PM

Oh no y__y Chappy! y__y I just had time to read the last posts and that is really sad! My cat (Moritz) also passed away 2 weeks ago. He was just 4 years old but had a terminal illness and we decided to put him to sleep so he wouldn't have to suffer anymore. There really wasn't another way to help him. It was on a Sunday that he suddenly felt very bad. We tried to call the veterinarian but she wasn't available. It was so heartbreaking to hear him miaow, I never heard him miaow that way. He really endured pain. Monday morning he finally was put to sleep. We miss him a lot! y_y
I'm really really hoping Chappy hadn't do endure pain and died fast at least.

That's Moritz, by the way. Wasn't he cute?
Spoiler:

Old 26th May 2013, 03:59 AM

The fact that Chappy passed away from an accident unexpectedly + this happened early this month prior to SHINPEI's 32nd birthday , just make everything so terrible

I didn't expect that as everything on surface seemed rosy as SHINPEI was really focused in promoting his MUSCLE ATTACK's band activities . Whoever thought behind all that , this happened which's awful ._.

I'm sorry to hear with regards to the passing of Moritz . I do not own any pets so I wouldn't know the feeling of losing 1 but I guess it's the time as when a loved one passed away but time will heal all wounds eventually so I hope you will be OK , just like SHINPEI

===

After SHINPEI's MUSCLE ATTACK took to the stage for the 1st time on 11th May ie. on SHINPEI's 32nd birthday in line with their maiden concert MUSCLE ATTACK LIVE ~Basic Training vol.1~ , 2 days ago via MUSCLE ATTACK's official site , they announced they will be doing their next show on 19th July !

And the title of their 2nd concert is hardly surprising ie. MUSCLE ATTACK LIVE ~Basic Training vol.2~ xD

タイトル:MUSCLE ATTACK LIVE ~Basic Training vol.2~
日時:2013年7月19日(金)
会場:渋谷チェルシーホテル
開場 17:45/開演18:30
出演:MUSCLE ATTACK... and more!!
チケット代金:¥3,500(ドリンク代¥500別途)
公演に関するお問い合わせ:info@shinpei-muscleattack.net

===

Title :MUSCLE ATTACK LIVE ~Basic Training vol.2~
Date :July 19th 2013 (Fri)
Venue :Shibuya Chelsea Hotel
Doors open at : 5.45pm / Concert starts : 6.30pm (both time slots are Japan time)
Performers :MUSCLE ATTACK ... and more !!
Ticket price :3,500 Yen (Extra 500 Yen to be paid for a drink)
Inquiry about performance :info@shinpei-muscleattack.net

http://shinpei-muscleattack.net/live/live_002.html

Wow awesome , go SHINPEI ! & for MUSCLE ATTACK to perform at Shibuya Chelsea Hotel , it sounds very ... posh xD

The general sale tickets for MUSCLE ATTACK LIVE ~Basic Training vol.2~ have not been released/announced yet but the DM notification letter is scheduled to be mailed to all team brz members in late May , which's technically next week :p

◎BREAKERZオフィシャルファンクラブ「TEAM BREAKERZ」での先行予約を行ないます。

こちらは2013年4月30日までに新規入会、継続手続きをいただいている方を対象にご案内致します。(会 員期限が2013年5月31日まである方が対象です。)

2013年5月1日以降に新規入会、遅れ継続のお手続きをいただいている方は対象外となります。ご了承下さ い。

なお、先行予約のDM発送は2013年5月下旬の予定です。受付方法などの詳細はDMが到着してからご確認 下さい。 発送が完了しましたら、BREAKERZオフィシャルサイト、MUSCLE ATTACKオフィシャルサイトにてご案内致します。

Old 26th May 2013, 07:34 AM

Also uploaded 2 days ago via the guys's official YouTube site , this time round , it's a live video of SHINPEI's MUSCLE ATTACK band's new song that's titled Runner's High .

And it's safe to say that the live footages were recorded from their 1st live performance MUSCLE ATTACK LIVE ~Basic Training vol.1~ that took place on 11th May / SHINPEI's 32nd birthday at Tokyo's Roppongi morph-tokyo :

And unlike My BLOODY BUNNY which was mainly sung by bassist Jong , Runner's High is sung fully by SHINPEI onstage with the rest of the members backing him up vocally onstage .

To be frank , I never really liked SHINPEI's singing voice unlike DAIGO and/or AKIHIDE but in Runner's High , SHINPEI actually sounded better than I thought :O & it's funny that in MUSCLE ATTACK , SHINPEI somewhat has a rather different aura/personality attached to him , which's so different when he's in BREAKERZ xD (with his trademark sunglasses still intact of course x) )

I don't know if that's a good or bad thing but at least it's great for SHINPEI to finally come outta the shadows & be a frontman for MUSCLE ATTACK cos to me it's not fair for DAIGO and/or AKIHIDE to keep on hogging the limelight :3

Still waiting for news in whether MUSCLE ATTACK will release original material in a CD in due time or not , crossing fingers on that !

Old 26th May 2013, 01:06 PM

By right , I'm not supposed to upload anything if not everything found inside DAIGO MOBILE (not even locked entries in this case via my LiveJournal) as it will not be fair to Japanese fans whom paid $ every month to subscribe/access the service .

But for this , I'm able to because this photo was posted openly on Disk Garage's website which really surprised me when I saw it on their website .

The original image found in DAIGO MOBILE is taken from 1 of 5 DAIGO MOBILE handphone wallpapers which were uploaded this month in the website :

http://www.diskgarage.com/ticket/detail/no066001

*_____* Oh wow what a nice pretty upclose shot of DAIGO <3 & the outfit he wore in here was for last month's DAIGO'S BIRTHDAY PARTY 35 ♥Arafou Demo DAI Suki♥

The original DAIGO MOBILE handphone wallpaper featuring this photo wasn't so upclose as the above image that Disk Garage uploaded *__*

Old 26th May 2013, 11:59 PM

DAIGO MOBILE & Musing both have already closed their balloting ticket applications with regards to Kaette Kita DAIGO☆STARDUST that will take place on 12th July at Tokyo's Shibuya Public Hall .

Now , Disk Garage has updated a link on their website which states that they will be selling tickets for Kaette Kita DAIGO☆STARDUST to the general public from 15th June onwards using a balloting system .

チケット発売情報

一般発売
発売日:2013年6月15日(土) 10:00

http://www.diskgarage.com/ticket/detail/no066001

Usually such websites that sell tickets means that it's the leftovers / not very good seats especially since it's generally assumed that the choice cut / best seats will be given to fanclub members (in this case DAIGO MOBILE users) as they have higher priority .

But I suppose for those who weren't able to ballot for tickets in both DAIGO MOBILE & Musing , this will be their last resort to try their luck to get them ? :3

Old 27th May 2013, 12:19 PM

The special Cardfight !! Vanguard DAIGO cardset will be sold from 1st June / this coming Sat onwards , at the cost of 1,575 Yen & some images of the real DAIGO will be used in his card deck (naturally or so ;P)

Specs of the special Cardfight !! Vanguard DAIGO cardset

《商品仕様》
【VG-DG01】カードファイト!! ヴァンガード「DAIGOスペシャルセット」
■6月1日(土)発売
■希望小売価格1,575円(税込)
■構築済みデッキ(全17種50枚 新規:7種、デッキ内容は固定)
■ファーストガイド・プレイブック・プレイマット(ウラ面デッキ解説書)同梱
■デッキに光るレアカード3種3枚封入!(RRR仕様/1種1枚、R仕様/2種2枚)
■DAIGO実写ブロマイド2枚セット!! 全5セット(計10種)のうちランダムにどれか1セ ット。
■DAIGO実写ヴァンガードPRカード2枚セット!!(2種2枚) もちろん実際のファイトでも使えます!

2 of the DAIGO PR vanguard cards that can be used in the Cardfight !! Vanguard itself

It was quite amusing for DAIGO to keep whoring his special Cardfight !! Vanguard DAIGO cardset on this month's episode of DAIGO P xD Who can blame him ? he looks great in his customised cardset deck , black DAIGO is just devilishly evil *__*

And if that's not bad enough , there also will be another pair of bromide (not sure what this means , some sorta card game lingo ?) set available in each cardset . A total of 10 cards are issued which a pair is randomly allocated to each cardset -_-

*____* Really , I cannot get enough of Black DAIGO <3 Funny that even though these cards are used to play Cardfight !! Vanguard , all of them are good enough to be served as normal trading cards of sorts for DAIGO's 'benefit' :p

http://www.4gamer.net/games/186/G018628/20130522084/
http://cf-vanguard.com/information/daigo_vg2013/

Old 27th May 2013, 04:31 PM

Magazine promo for AKIHIDE in line with the impending release of Amber

Updated on AKIHIDE's personal site 2 days ago & new additions are in bold

5/30発売 「OUT of MUSIC」
6/7(金) 発売 「PATi-PATi」
6/7(金) 発売 「WiNK UP」
6/10(月) 発売 「ARENA37℃」
6/10(月) 発行 「tower+」
6/13(木) 発売 「ギターマガジン ; Guitar Magazine」
6/15(土) 発売 「月刊Songs ; Monthly Songs」

http://akihide.com/pc/schedule/sched...azine_001.html

Old 28th May 2013, 12:15 AM

AKIHIDE's Hoshi no Kyousoukyoku has received a promo tieup

「星の狂想曲」タイアップ決定しました。

全国23局ネット+Music Japan TV「MUSIC LAUNCHER」6月度エンディングテーマ

AKIHIDE's Hoshi no Kyousoukyoku has been picked to be used as the ending theme song for Music Japan TV's MUSIC LAUNCHER in the month of June , which will aired nationwide via 23 stations .

http://akihide.com/pc/news/news_005.html

Very nice AKIHIDE very nice

And I can't believe it , finally next Wed , Amber will get released Feels like forever man

Old 28th May 2013, 05:28 AM

Radio promo for AKIHIDE in line with the impending release of Amber

All new entries >___<

5/30(木)
22:00~ FM NORTH WAVE「Radio WE!」
※コメント出演 (Comment appearance)

6/3(月)
21:00~ FM OSAKA「BUZZ ROCK」

6/3(月)
24:00~ FM 802「REDNIQS」

6/4(火)
5:10~ 東海ラジオ「なごみゅーじっく」

6/4(火)
16:00~ FM-NIIGATA「SOUND SPLASH」

6/8(土)
26:00~ Date fm「音姫-OTOHIME-」

6/9(日)
20:00~ TBCラジオ「…Love Music」

6/10(月)~13(木)
18:00~ 福島FM「RADIO GROOVE」

http://akihide.com/pc/schedule/schedule_radio_001.html

Impressive , so many promo going on for AKIHIDE's Amber o_o

Old 28th May 2013, 01:10 PM

TV promo for AKIHIDE in line with the impending release of Amber

6/5(水)
24:00~ 「MUSIC LAUNCHER
※地域によって放送日時が異なります。詳しくは番組HPをご確認下さい。(Broadcast date will vary by region . Please check the program HP for more information)

6/6(木)
7:00~ チバテレビ、テレビ埼玉 (Chiba TV, Saitama TV)、TVK「ハピはぴモーニング~ハピモ [Happy Happy Morning ~ Hapimo]」

6/21(金)
19:00~(初回放送) [First Broadcast] MJTV「New Order
※リピート放送あり 詳しくは番組HPをご確認下さい。(For repeat broadcast , please check the program HP for more information)

http://akihide.com/pc/schedule/schedule_tv_001.html

Closed Thread

Tags
akihide, breakerz, daigo, shinpei, zain records