[Koda Kumi] The 183rd Koda Kumi - The Artist - thread - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 18th March 2016, 04:41 AM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALfromHELLSING View Post
Does anyone know if there was a First Press edition of WALK OF MY LIFE FC version?
There wasn't. All of FC releases are just limited editions. Even if you're pre-ordering you'll not receive any extra content or goods.
Old 18th March 2016, 10:07 AM
rainy day Initiate

"All the moments giving the bold, gorgeous and elegant impression as well as the moment a natural sparkle is given are in your hands. More new me is found. "REU∀ by A-first" has been born to send such wishes."

LOL
Old 18th March 2016, 11:40 AM
SEASONS Initiate

Talking

she looks pretty in both pictures
Old 18th March 2016, 01:37 PM
Initiate

I hope there are some TV CMs for her make up line! Looking good and feeling gorgeous! And I hope it sells as good as her contact lenses and her perfume line.
Old 18th March 2016, 04:14 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

You always forget her fake eyelashes!
The fake eyelashes are really good quality (in fact the natural ones are my favourites alltogether). So I'm curious to try eyeliner and mascara out some day.

Lenses, eyelashes, perfumes, body cremes and now her own cosmetic line - you can't deny her name is a successful brand. And as long as the quality is good, I'm fine with it. I do like that she's only producing things she herself uses.
Just drop that hilarious English promo slogan, please.

The first tour goodies went online today.
All the Kloop goods are already sold out.
Btw. all older tour merchandise (Bon Voyage Tour, Let's party 2, even some of Japonesque Tour) are currently on sale at mu-mo!

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Last edited by Corvina; 18th March 2016 at 04:18 PM.
Old 18th March 2016, 05:48 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

Gorgeous pics! Am I wrong or it seems like the Valentines' Day photo is from the same shoot as the second one?

The English slogan doesn't bother me that much, I think I've grown used to it coming from JPop artists lol But I do wonder where that tile came from

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Old 18th March 2016, 07:42 PM
independent Initiate

She looks stunning on both pics! I especially like the one with the dark background!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvina View Post
You always forget her fake eyelashes!
The fake eyelashes are really good quality (in fact the natural ones are my favourites alltogether). So I'm curious to try eyeliner and mascara out some day.

Lenses, eyelashes, perfumes, body cremes and now her own cosmetic line - you can't deny her name is a successful brand. And as long as the quality is good, I'm fine with it. I do like that she's only producing things she herself uses.
Just drop that hilarious English promo slogan, please.

The first tour goodies went online today.
All the Kloop goods are already sold out.
Btw. all older tour merchandise (Bon Voyage Tour, Let's party 2, even some of Japonesque Tour) are currently on sale at mu-mo!
Hey Corvina, did you ever try buying those body creams from Japan? I was told by Noppin that they contain ethanol and cannot be imported. The only Kumi brand product I was ever interested in buying cannot be imported what a bummer.
You said that all older tour merchandise (Bon Voyage Tour, Let's party 2, even some of Japonesque Tour) are currently on sale at mu-mo! I don't see any of them on sale at Koda Gumi store or am I looking at the wrong place?
It really sucks that that KLoop plush has been sold out, I so wanted to get it. By the time I went to actually buy one it was already gone. Did they have like 50 copies. Oh man.

Koda Kumi Fan since 2003 * ~ * ~ * ~ * Instagram

Last edited by ALfromHELLSING; 18th March 2016 at 07:50 PM.
Old 18th March 2016, 08:21 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALfromHELLSING View Post
Hey Corvina, did you ever try buying those body creams from Japan? I was told by Noppin that they contain ethanol and cannot be imported. The only Kumi brand product I was ever interested in buying cannot be imported what a bummer.
You said that all older tour merchandise (Bon Voyage Tour, Let's party 2, even some of Japonesque Tour) are currently on sale at mu-mo! I don't see any of them on sale at Koda Gumi store or am I looking at the wrong place?
It really sucks that that KLoop plush has been sold out, I so wanted to get it. By the time I went to actually buy one it was already gone. Did they have like 50 copies. Oh man.
The tour merchandise is on sale at the normal mu-mo store. Take a look here, I picked the page where it starts with Bon Voyage Tour goods:
http://sp.shop.mu-mo.net/mumo/list1....HDA&sale_date=

For now I didn't buy any of the body cremes as I wouldn't use them. But I did buy two of her perfumes. Liquids aren't allowed to be shipped by plane, but they are by ship. So I just asked my regular middleman service ( I use Shopping Mall Japan) if they'd ship by ship and they did. Takes a lot longer than by plane, but it works without problems nevertheless.
Don't know, how it is with Ethanol though. It's pure acohol nuff said, so maybe it isn't allowed to be imported into your country? Idk.

Sold tour goods normally get restocked at least one more time. You should keep your heads up, so you won't miss it.^^
And me too, rofl, as I really want of those Kloop plushies as well.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 18th March 2016, 09:52 PM
independent Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvina View Post
The tour merchandise is on sale at the normal mu-mo store. Take a look here, I picked the page where it starts with Bon Voyage Tour goods:
http://sp.shop.mu-mo.net/mumo/list1....HDA&sale_date=

For now I didn't buy any of the body cremes as I wouldn't use them. But I did buy two of her perfumes. Liquids aren't allowed to be shipped by plane, but they are by ship. So I just asked my regular middleman service ( I use Shopping Mall Japan) if they'd ship by ship and they did. Takes a lot longer than by plane, but it works without problems nevertheless.
Don't know, how it is with Ethanol though. It's pure acohol nuff said, so maybe it isn't allowed to be imported into your country? Idk.

Sold tour goods normally get restocked at least one more time. You should keep your heads up, so you won't miss it.^^
And me too, rofl, as I really want of those Kloop plushies as well.
Thanks for providing the link! Can I order from the regular mu-mo using Tenso or do I need to use middleman service?
I found a couple of big KLoop plushies on Yahoo Auction but now I'm debating if I should bid or just wait for the restock. lol

Edit: Nevermind my question, I've found the answer. Tenso works with both Koda Gumi & regular mu-mo. It's weird tho, that all those Bon Voyage & JAPONESQUE goodies aren't available via Koda Gumi's mu-mo shop.

Koda Kumi Fan since 2003 * ~ * ~ * ~ * Instagram

Last edited by ALfromHELLSING; 20th March 2016 at 12:05 AM.
Old 18th March 2016, 11:26 PM
Initiate

@Corvina I remember the fake eyelashes, but I didn't know that they were successful as well. I know that her perfume line and contact lenses have really good reviews and all.
Old 20th March 2016, 12:15 AM
MY STORY Initiate

I'm getting hyped over Kuu again because of all these cool things recently. I can't wait to see that CDTV Special Live. I hope I can stream it in full somewhere then.

WALK OF MY LIFE's been playing in my head a lot recently. I think I should listen that album through again along with SoL and WoL~

You can find me from these too:
~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Old 20th March 2016, 03:15 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

Love the promo pics! She's gorgeous. I didn't know she used the products herself or that they were successful. I'm glad to hear that.

introduce a little anarchy

Old 21st March 2016, 03:37 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

It's in stores already!

By Ramune ♡ 93 @ Twitter

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 22nd March 2016, 03:37 PM
theme of a-nation '03 Initiate

Some people already received their copy

IG | YT | PR

Last edited by maze; 22nd March 2016 at 07:33 PM.
Old 22nd March 2016, 04:07 PM
winding road H-Initiate

^nice

Random comment, but I'm still not used to watching Kuu perform wearing boots with no heels... I guess I'm just too used to her wearing heels all the time haha

Old 22nd March 2016, 05:14 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

I am kinda glad she's not overusing hells (which I first noticed in 2014, with Bon Voyage Tour), she may look fierce as hell but dancing on heels put a lot of stress on your legs and mainly your back. So I think it's better she doesn't pull herself too much nowadays so she won't be regretting it later Plus, for that hip-hop-ish dance style she's been doing recently sneakers and boots do look better to wear than high heels.

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Old 22nd March 2016, 05:18 PM
SEASONS Initiate

Talking

looks great
Old 22nd March 2016, 06:04 PM
winding road H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavopc View Post
I am kinda glad she's not overusing hells (which I first noticed in 2014, with Bon Voyage Tour), she may look fierce as hell but dancing on heels put a lot of stress on your legs and mainly your back. So I think it's better she doesn't pull herself too much nowadays so she won't be regretting it later Plus, for that hip-hop-ish dance style she's been doing recently sneakers and boots do look better to wear than high heels.
I agree it's better when she's dancing so much, but I'm still not used to it on her haha
The sneakers are fine, it's the boots without heels that I find so weird to see her wearing... But I'll get used to it eventually.

Old 22nd March 2016, 06:16 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by maze View Post
seriously, question on my mind everytime i saw Kloop: is that a hand glove on her head??
Old 22nd March 2016, 09:00 PM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiarongisme View Post
REU∀
Now I see the smiley whenever I look at the poster itself :p

At first I thought it's the name for a new album and I thought it's creative name.
Closed Thread

Tags
koda kumi, queen of live, the artist