[Koda Kumi] 202nd Thread - Celebrating her 20th year - Page 9 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 24th March 2020, 03:07 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

I CANT BELIEVE PEDRO MADE IT TO THE LIVE OMGGGGG Her reaction was so cute when he told her he's from Brazil

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Old 24th March 2020, 07:20 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xianghua View Post
Kuu is having an Instagram live right now and it will probably stay on her feed for a bit - he hair is now greyish-blue. You can send requests to talk to her.
It's called unicorn blue, she talked about it in her stories.
She already had it for the FNS broadcast and I looooove it.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 25th March 2020, 02:13 AM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvina View Post
It's called unicorn blue, she talked about it in her stories.
She already had it for the FNS broadcast and I looooove it.
Oh really? Maybe because of the lighting, but it looked more purple then!
Old 25th March 2020, 02:46 AM
Initiate

I'm kinda over colored hair in general tbh and I know it has been a while since the last time she did it, but I'm not saying for her in particular. For the live it was lighter, I think. The interaction with the fans and all was very cute.
Old 25th March 2020, 02:55 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkingoutloud89 View Post
It is predicted that it gets a second high after the summer, since summer is bad for virus and we will mostly forget it exists and then BAM! it's back!
SIGH

Anyway, I received my copy of the re(LIVE) DVD yesterday! I ordered the JAPONESQUE one from CDJapan and hoping to find the Black Cherry on in a BOOKOFF when I go to Japan. Really nice to watch the concert again and relive (hah) the moments of when I watched it live. It's SO GOOD. I think the pace of the whole concert has been so quick that it was really nice to sit down and watch it. The last section from k, onwards was such a nice build up to OMG. Kuu really knows how to make the audience excited and kept the energy up till the end.

Also, it's kinda strange because volume 2 of the documentary was meant to be a 25 minute but when I watched it, it's 40+ minutes? Strange!

Last edited by jiarongisme; 25th March 2020 at 03:38 AM.
Old 25th March 2020, 08:31 AM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Quote:
Oh really? Maybe because of the lighting, but it looked more purple then!
Ok, she talked a bit more now about it in her stories - so what I meant was the gray she had for FNS and now she's mixing colours to put them over it (also first thought it only was the lightning before).
I love gray and if she goes full colour like the purple she had for parts of the W FACE live tour.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 25th March 2020, 01:43 PM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvina View Post
Ok, she talked a bit more now about it in her stories - so what I meant was the gray she had for FNS and now she's mixing colours to put them over it (also first thought it only was the lightning before).
I love gray and if she goes full colour like the purple she had for parts of the W FACE live tour.
I see, thank you for the clarification! I agree, I really loved the purple she had during W Face.
Old 25th March 2020, 02:02 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

I think my favourite overall hairstyle was the one she had for second session tour+BUT/Aisho, and after that the one from Hot Stuff. But when it comes to colorful styles, I'm 100% into the EX TAPE/Hurricane hair style, that was a really gorgeous era.

Old 25th March 2020, 02:56 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Kuu is having an Instagram live right now and it will probably stay on her feed for a bit - he hair is now greyish-blue. You can send requests to talk to her.

Edit- PEDRONEKOI IS THAT U
yessss it was me still can't believe she accepted my request lol

ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~Mayonaka no Circus~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2015.04.11/12
ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2018.04.07
Tokyo Rainbow Pride @ Yoyogi Park 2018.05.06
a-nation' 2018 @ Ajinomoto Stadium 2018.08.26
LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A @ Nakano Sunplaza 2019.02.06
ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3- @ Saitama Super Arena 2019.04.07
Old 25th March 2020, 03:33 PM
SEASONS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavopc View Post
I'm 100% into the EX TAPE/Hurricane hair style, that was a really gorgeous era.
Probably my favorite one.

I’m digging her hairstyle. But isn’t she afraid of frying her hair?lol She changes it too much, it is starting to look brittle too imo. Take care of it Kueen.

The tour schedule looks weird, maybe they didn’t want to risk booking a lot of dates in advance (?). Really exciting tho!
Old 25th March 2020, 04:31 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

Do you guys have any idea how much tickets for an arena tour would cost? And if I apply on the lottery for to two dates and win both, can I cancel one?

Old 25th March 2020, 05:11 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Do you guys have any idea how much tickets for an arena tour would cost? And if I apply on the lottery for to two dates and win both, can I cancel one?
Ticket prices back then for Koda Kumi 15th Anniversary Live Tour 2015 ~WALK OF MY LIFE~ was 8,200 Yen each but it was sold as a Family Seat , I don't know if there were different ticket costs for it

https://www.nagasawamagazine.com/201...ive-tour-2015/

And based on my experience if you ballot tickets be it via the fanclub or general ticketing sites and if you win both ballots , you should honour both wins because if you decide to cancel 1 of them , you might be blacklisted and not allow to win anymore ticket balloting applications in the near future

I guess the organisers put that in place cos you deny another person's chance to win the ticket balloting instead of others winning it & if everyone all do that , that will become a problem

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 25th March 2020, 05:53 PM
rainy day Initiate

re(LIVE) tickets were 9,900yen.
Old 25th March 2020, 07:32 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

Well, if I do manage to go to Japan this year it'll sure be at least another two to get there once again cause of money lol So giving up on one wouldn't be terrible for me. But this sounds like something I wouldn't like to do though. Wish you could apply for one seat on either dates, so things like this wouldn't happen. But thanks for the help, Karen! I think I'll just try both dates and if I win both I'll find a way to pay both lol

And wow reLIVE was a bit more expensive than I remembered. I hope the fact that arenas can seat many people it makes the concert cheaper.

Old 26th March 2020, 06:34 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Well, if I do manage to go to Japan this year it'll sure be at least another two to get there once again cause of money lol So giving up on one wouldn't be terrible for me. But this sounds like something I wouldn't like to do though. Wish you could apply for one seat on either dates, so things like this wouldn't happen. But thanks for the help, Karen! I think I'll just try both dates and if I win both I'll find a way to pay both lol

And wow reLIVE was a bit more expensive than I remembered. I hope the fact that arenas can seat many people it makes the concert cheaper.
The thing about ticket balloting is that doesn't mean it's a must for you to ballot the maximum tickets allocated to you

So if you want to ballot 1 ticket instead of 2 or 4 tickets maximum , you're allowed to do that and who knows you might have a higher chance of winning cos the organisers have to fill in the odd seat here & there inside the venue

The past ticket balloting I've done , I also only balloted 1 ticket on 2 separate occasions and I was successful for both

It also depends on your luck too . Doesn't mean you ballot early your application might go through & vice versa

It's very different from the 1st come 1st serve basis ticket system utilised in other countries . In here whenever the more popular acts perform here , from time to time the online ticketing system tends to crash very often

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Last edited by KarenPang; 26th March 2020 at 06:38 AM.
Old 26th March 2020, 12:19 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

The EX TAPE haircolour you mean is the one from WOML tour/2015, isn't it?
I love that, too!

The one from LIT is awesome as well.

And my purple!

Love that she went back for it for the HAIRCUT PV.

Would be so, so happy if she'd actually use a more bright full purple or gray once for a proper release/shooting.
Overall I prefer her with fun colours or darker hair, and when blond with ashier colours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toniayu123 View Post

I’m digging her hairstyle. But isn’t she afraid of frying her hair?lol She changes it too much, it is starting to look brittle too imo. Take care of it Kueen.
Most colourful dyes like the ones she's using at home (Crazy Colours and Lime Crime rn) are physical hairdyes, not chemical. Which means they don't damage your hair and are semi-permanent.
But the treatments before to lighten her hair certainly are.
Considering she's going to a hairsalon every few weeks, it's probably her own decision as her hair stylist surely advises her against doing too much, lol.

-------------

Btw. Japanese fans are wondering on social media as well how the arena tour will be doing in regards to COVID-19 and do fear it might be cancelled again, despite all of them being very happy about it.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 26th March 2020, 12:39 PM
Initiate

The faded WOML Tour haircolor is cool.

My favorite is the strawberry blonde from the Lollipop / Dream Music Park era.
Old 26th March 2020, 01:55 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

@Corivna Yup that's the one! Gosh, she served so much in 2015 The purple hair you posted was also A serve

Old 26th March 2020, 03:41 PM
SURREAL H-Initiate

Her pink outfit looks so uncomfortable to me lol. Like it fits but it doesn’t fit at the same time? It’s giving me anxiety lol.

I was happy to see her sing Wind though

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 26th March 2020, 08:20 PM
Far away Initiate

I'm really hoping to be able to go to Japan and see Kuu for the first time this year. I'll be aiming for the Tokyo December dates and hope they are not cancelled, cause I can't just save up a few months worth of pounds and fly back to Japan if it is. ;__;

I'll always have a weak spot for the 2005 black hair with blonde stripes, and continue hoping she may try it again. XD But I do also love how she looks with 2006 ginger with blonde streaks, platinum blonde, pink and blue/grey as well! Especially the recent blue, it looks super cool!

Apologies for the massive images!

Last edited by Ayu_Love; 26th March 2020 at 08:27 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
koda kumi, kuu, queen of live