First press CD + DVD versions from Mirrorcle World onwards - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Old 12th February 2009, 04:05 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

First press CD + DVD versions from Mirrorcle World onwards

Hi everyone.

I got this information from Wikipedia, and wondered if someone could clear it up for me.

Quote:
The CD+DVD version of "Mirrorcle World," according to Avex, was released in a "special limited-edition package" which is packaged in a vertical sleeve. Also, first press editions of the CD+DVD versions comes with posters of the respective cover, and an extra-long vertical casing.
The regular edition of the CD + DVD comes in a long, vertical case. Can somebody tell me, from experience, does the first press version come in an even longer vertical case?

Sort of off topic, but I didnt see the need to create a new thread for this. What first press items did the CDs and CD + DVDs come with before the release of Mirrorcle World?

I sometimes look on YJA for first press recent Ayu releases, and have never seen one sold with the poster too Are the posters that come with the CD + DVD versions an exact copy of the front cover? Im asking to check its not a promotional poster.

*EDIT* What albums have a first press? What are the first press items for them?

Last edited by matt9210; 14th February 2009 at 06:54 PM.

Tags
mirrorcle world