Another Distance Love Question... - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Old 23rd July 2007, 04:03 AM
As if.. Initiate

Another Distance Love Question...

Umm...has anyone noticed the song playing during the credits? What song is that? To be announced?

Old 23rd July 2007, 04:03 AM
Will Initiate

It's Secret
Old 23rd July 2007, 07:32 AM
independent Initiate

Newbie!!!
If you are an older fan of Ayu, you wouldn't ask that question.
Old 23rd July 2007, 07:39 AM
BALLAD Initiate

i don't think he is a newbie, see his join date?

My Instagram

Old 23rd July 2007, 05:16 PM
As if.. Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizu_akira_ayu View Post
Newbie!!!
If you are an older fan of Ayu, you wouldn't ask that question.
Hahaha - I'm not new fan of Ayumi. It just goes to show how often I don't listen to that album and considering I thought it was second to her worst album, I don't exactly go out of my way to listen to it. So, in a way, I would be a newbie with most of the songs on that album. :-p

Edit: Oops. Forgot to say thank you for answering my question. ^_^

Old 23rd July 2007, 05:56 PM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyumiFanGuy View Post
Hahaha - I'm not new fan of Ayumi. It just goes to show how often I don't listen to that album and considering I thought it was second to her worst album, I don't exactly go out of my way to listen to it. So, in a way, I would be a newbie with most of the songs on that album. :-p

Edit: Oops. Forgot to say thank you for answering my question. ^_^
If u nv heard of Secret which the album was named after, I don't think u've even listen to the album sincerely @ all. And if so how can u deem that it's second to her worst album? I really doubt u...

Old 23rd July 2007, 06:07 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

LOL

well... i just love the instrumental at the beggining of fated...but i dunno the name....

Strangely, these days I just like things that are easy
generasia
MusicShop Gallery
Utada Hikaru Discography OLIVIA Discography
Base Ball Bear Discographymoumoon DiscographyJUJU Discography

Old 23rd July 2007, 06:17 PM
As if.. Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinix View Post
If u nv heard of Secret which the album was named after, I don't think u've even listen to the album sincerely @ all. And if so how can u deem that it's second to her worst album? I really doubt u...
To each their own. You Ayu fans take offense quickly. I have my opinion - you have yours. ^_^ Cheers for individuality!

Old 24th July 2007, 03:01 AM
Boys & Girls Initiate

kinix, have you honestly listened to every Ayu song on every album and could recognize them all if you heard them? AyumiFanGuy was jut asking a simple question, no need to be so quick to judge him as an Ayu fan...

Old 24th July 2007, 03:14 AM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinapnut View Post
kinix, have you honestly listened to every Ayu song on every album and could recognize them all if you heard them? AyumiFanGuy was jut asking a simple question, no need to be so quick to judge him as an Ayu fan...
I agree!! Ayu has so many songs...it's forgiveable if you happen not to recognize one or two.

★★ BIG BANG: Japanese expansion, June 2009! ★★

♫ w-inds x G - D R A G O N: "Rain is Falling" out now!

Old 24th July 2007, 03:25 AM
ever free Initiate

I know all her songs, but I definitely almost forget all the titles, my bad^_^. She really has huge lists of songs, Cant really remember one by one
Old 24th July 2007, 03:33 PM
Banned

I can name every one of her non remix songs just hearing the first second or two.

im hardcore, yo.
Old 24th July 2007, 08:28 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Everyone just calm down. T_T

Half of AHS hasn't been around for two years, let alone Ayu's whole career. So just step off. Don't talk like everyone here has been a huge fan of Ayu FOREVER OMGZ.

personal tumblr x graphics tumblr

Old 24th July 2007, 10:43 PM
Startin' Protector

I must've listened to Secret 100 times by now, but I could not tell you how its namesake song started...actually let alone how any of it sounds right now. Haha. (It took me a year to remember how the song miss understood went, it was so darn memorable to me) Don't blame this person for not knowing what song it was.
Old 25th July 2007, 04:47 AM
winding road Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxxy_Fuyumi View Post
LOL

well... i just love the instrumental at the beggining of fated...but i dunno the name....
i think that you could call it fated extended? (i think it fits in aLOT better than that random guitar riff at the beginning of fated the sogn XP)
Old 25th July 2007, 05:36 PM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinapnut View Post
Actually I can really do that...(don't doubt =P) Except most of the songs from the 1st album cos I dun really like tt album.
I doubt him cos he dun even really listen to the whole album so how could he label as the 2nd worst album? It's not that I dont think it's impossible for people to label that album lousy IF they had tried listening to all the songs @ least once.
How could u give review on an album u nv ever heard of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impracticable View Post
I can name every one of her non remix songs just hearing the first second or two.

im hardcore, yo.
^5~

And to AyumiFanGuy, I don't feel offense for u labeling this as her 2nd worst album since wat ur comparing is with her album so y should I feel offense? Even if ppl compare her album wif others n finds ayu's sux more I don't even feel offended cos each have their own choice like what u said.
But labeling without trying I really feel offended it's like u dont even know anything abt something n started giving out negatives comments.

Last edited by kinix; 25th July 2007 at 05:42 PM.
Old 25th July 2007, 08:36 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

^ Yay for grammar. T_T

personal tumblr x graphics tumblr

Old 25th July 2007, 09:38 PM
As if.. Initiate

Well, this has gone beyond the point, but to clarify:

I never said that I haven't listened to the album, xinix. I just said that I don't listen to it that often. Like every album she has released since I became a fan (in 2002), I have given every single track a fair listen, usually multiple times as some of Ayumi's songs take some time to grow on you.

That said, when I listen to an Ayumi album, I compare it to her previous albums and singles - I certainly do not compare her to anyone else because Ayu is amazing all by herself. Otherwise, I wouldn't listen to her.

My analysis of the album Secret was that she had some really good songs on it (1 LOVE, JEWEL, and Startin'), but in my opinion, the rest of the album lacks something her previous albums had. I won't go into detail about which songs I do not like (though you already know I don't like Secret) because it is my own opinion. ^_^

So instead of instantly criticizing my judgment by saying "I don't think u've even listen to the album sincerely @ all", you could simply have asked if I had given any real thought to the album and all this wouldn't have happened.

Anyway...thank you to those who stuck up for me. ^__^ I appreciate it, even if some of you (or all of you - haha) may not agree with my opinion.

To Calico, if you read this thread again, I'd like to request that it be locked. My question has been answered and this is going way off-topic.

Thank you in advance!

Old 25th July 2007, 10:19 PM
Connected Initiate

Well it's bcos u didnt heard of Secret which is the title song for the album makes me think that u nv listen to the whole album. Isn't that weird? cos it's after all the 'theme' of the album which I think most people would have wanted to listen 2 it 1st.
Anyway u got ur ans n so be it~
Hope u love the song Secret~

Old 26th July 2007, 12:29 AM
glitter Initiate

Don't want to cause further arguments but I think kinix has a point with regards to labeling albums as [bad or worst] quite quickly without attempting to understand the theme and music.

Even if you cannot hear my voice. I'll be right beside you dear.

Set by pepper

Crossover x A Hitomi Shimatani Forum