A4-size handwritten lyrics to be included with 12 copies of Rock'n'Roll Circus + more - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 16th March 2010, 10:34 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

A4-size handwritten lyrics to be included with 12 copies of Rock'n'Roll Circus + more

From the ZOOM IN SUPER site:
浜崎あゆみ、新アルバムに直筆歌詞12枚限定封入
3月17日 5時0分 更新

歌手の浜崎あゆみ(31)が4月14日にリリースする新アルバム「Rock‘n'Roll Circus」の初回出荷盤約40万枚のうち12枚に、直筆の歌詞を封入したことが、分かった。本人から、 購入者へのサプライズができないかと提案。何らかのプレゼントを渡す案が浮上し、歌の世界をダイレクトに伝 えるため、直筆の歌詞を封入した。A4サイズの用紙に、本人愛用のペンを使用している。当選確率が40万分 の12というレアな特典に、浜崎は「想いを込めて書いたものですので、当たった人は大切に保管してもらえる とうれしいです」。また、新アルバム未収録で発売未定の新曲を、アルバムを購入したファンクラブ会員に着う た(R)で無料プレゼントする。

From appears:
Pop-star ayumi hamasaki (31) has announced that 12 self-penned lyric-sheets have been enclosed within 12 out of approximately 400,000 initial pressing copies of her new album [Rock’n’Roll Circus] (released on 14 April).
She has stated that this is a surprise from herself to the buyer. She got the idea of distributing presents, and she enclosed the lyric-cards in order to directly convey the world of music.
She used her favourite pen in order to write on A4 size paper.
With regard to the 12/400,000 probability of obtaining one of these rare items, hamasaki has said, “I put a lot of emotion into writing these, so I hope they will be treasured by whomever receives them.”
Moreover a new song not included on the album, unconfirmed as to whether or not it will be released, will be a free chaku-uta present to fan club members who purchase the album.

OCN:
Quote:
Ayumi Hamazaki limits 12 of autograph lyrics to a new album, enclosing It's renewed at five o'clock on March 17th.

I found out that Ayumi Hamazaki, the singer (31) enclosed lyrics of an autograph with 12 of inside of about 400,000 shipment boards the first time of the new album released on April 14th "Rock`n'Roll Circus". I propose whether surprise to a buyer is made of the person himself. The plan to which some presents are handed surfaced, and to tell the world of a song directly, lyrics of an autograph were enclosed. A pen of the person himself using is being used for a form of the A4 size. In the rare privilege an election probability calls 12/400,000, Hamazaki, "The one which included and wrote feelings, when you can keep importantly, so the person who took on is happy." It's put on and a new song of sale uncertainness is presented to the fan club member who bought an album for free of charge in UTA (R) by new album sheep record.
Excite:
Quote:
It updates it to a Hamasaki progress and a new album at 12 the limitation and enclosed five-March 17 autograph lyrics:0.

It has been understood to have enclosed lyrics of the autograph with about 400,000 12 initial shipment boards of new album "Rock‘n'Roll Circus" that singer's Hamasaki progress (31) releases on April 14. It proposes whether to be able to do the surprise from the person in question to the buyer. For the idea that passed some presents to surface, and to tell the world of the song directly, lyrics of the autograph were enclosed. The pen of the person in question patronage is used for the A4 size form. Hamasaki is "When he or she can importantly keep it, the person who hit is glad because it is the one that the desire was put and written ..winning probability... " in ..rhea named 12/400,000.. privilege. Moreover, it presents an undecided new song for the sale to the fan club member who bought the album free of charge by ring song (R) in the new album uncollection.
Google:
Quote:
Singer Ayumi Hamasaki (31) April 14 to release new album "Rock'n'Roll Circus" panel about the first shipment of 40 million copies to 12 copies, hand-written lyrics that were filled, according . From the person, not a surprise proposal to you and the buyer. Pass the present bill emerged some of the songs to tell the world directly, the inclusion of the handwritten lyrics. A4 size paper, using his favorite pen. Million chance of winning 12 to 40 minutes a rare award, Hamasaki "thought it was written con who is happy to get hit and keep it important." In addition, the new song yet untitled new album released in the Journal, fan club members who bought the album 着Uta (R) to a free gift.
HOLY CRAP IT IS A NEW SONG (to be released at a later undetermined time) NOT FROM THE ALBUM AND LOOK AT RED LINE FOR TA

And all first presses are limited to 400,000 it looks like.

If someone can translate this better, please try and I will put it in this post and the other information post.

Last edited by truehappiness; 16th March 2010 at 11:40 PM.
Old 16th March 2010, 10:36 PM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Ayumi Hamazaki!! this is pretty cool tho
Old 16th March 2010, 10:37 PM
Greatful days Initiate

This is definitely one of the most amazing things she's ever done. The best first press extra in the history of forever, if you ask me. Gotta pre-order while first press is still left! :O
Old 16th March 2010, 10:39 PM
Connected Initiate

no it says that fan club members will receive an unreleased chaku-uta song for free...

A Song for XY
煽動、戦争、懺悔、告解、欺瞞、謎、愛、そして別離…。

歩き続ける 唄い続ける 辛い現実が そこに待ってても 必ず行くよキミはきっと キズつきながら そして  悲しみながら 喜びながら 進むべき道は ひとつだから
Old 16th March 2010, 10:42 PM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

12/400000 chances.... yeah, that's going to happen. totally.

but yes, it is THE coolest first press ever *__*

just singing along to songs I don't know

Je ne veux pas travailler, je ne veux pas déjeuner, je veux seulement oublier, et puis je fume.

Old 16th March 2010, 10:43 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by appears View Post
no it says that fan club members will receive an unreleased chaku-uta song for free...
Yes, the "to be determined" thing basically says that the new song will be one NOT from the album...

-blinks-

Quote:
発売未定の新曲
Release undecided new song?

Is A ROCK(ER) coming in the near future?!?
Old 16th March 2010, 10:44 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

Song not from the album? :O!... Wow that sounds interesting! xD

Please visit my Youtube Channel... All videos are legit and posted from my very own London Experience when I met Ayumi Hamasaki. Dated from 23rd January 2010 to the 30th of January 2010 . Also videos that were Fan Made will be posted if i get my permission to do so.
Old 16th March 2010, 10:46 PM
Greatful days Initiate

Oh... and TeamAyu is getting an exclusive song for free? Wow... that's really cool. I wonder if someone will end up posting it though.
Old 16th March 2010, 10:48 PM
Heartplace Initiate

that's just so amazing... to be one of those 12 is... GOOOD!!

and I can't believe they are releasing a song only in chaku-uta... and only for TA... damn I'm in TA but can't download in chakuuta... right?? cause I need a japanese mobile?? or can you download to your computer??

If I see one of those lyrics sheets in YJA or ebay I will want to kill that person!!! No one can sell it!!! it's a treasure!!

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Old 16th March 2010, 10:49 PM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

"A ROCK" would be a hilarious title
the cover could just be.. a picture of a rock..

but really, she must have a new single planned not too long after the album.. that'd be awesome
Old 16th March 2010, 10:50 PM
Curtain call Initiate

this is amazing
Old 16th March 2010, 10:53 PM
Will Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by identity View Post
"A ROCK" would be a hilarious title
the cover could just be.. a picture of a rock..
I would lol forever if that actually happened

Koda Kumi Concert Audio

Old 16th March 2010, 10:54 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
and I can't believe they are releasing a song only in chaku-uta... and only for TA... damn I'm in TA but can't download in chakuuta... right?? cause I need a japanese mobile?? or can you download to your computer??
It's not only in chaku uta but it looks like... it WILL be released physically, just not now?
Old 16th March 2010, 10:56 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

That's really cool!
But it's a pity that it's FC only again. ;_;

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 16th March 2010, 10:59 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by walking.proud View Post
I really hope we can download it on PC

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 16th March 2010, 10:59 PM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
Yes, the "to be determined" thing basically says that the new song will be one NOT from the album...

-blinks-

Release undecided new song?

Is A ROCK(ER) coming in the near future?!?
i am aware of that, i was referring to your first post in which you had used a very bad translator for the article... anyway

A Song for XY

Old 16th March 2010, 11:02 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Come on, why do you have to be mean to the online translators?!

It's not like they don't say what you said... just look at all of them, they all mention a free present / chaku-uta for FC members. You do know it's better to use a translator to make some sense of it than to just post the Japanese, right? I don't know why you have to say that OCN/Excite/Google are "bad" when they're actually quite helpful most of the time...
Old 16th March 2010, 11:05 PM
Initiate

I support the upcoming A ROCK or A BALLADS 2 theaory
Old 16th March 2010, 11:08 PM
ourselves Initiate

She's really dishing out the prizes this time around!

My travel blog
Old 16th March 2010, 11:10 PM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
Come on, why do you have to be mean to the online translators?!

It's not like they don't say what you said... just look at all of them, they all mention a free present / chaku-uta for FC members. You do know it's better to use a translator to make some sense of it than to just post the Japanese, right? I don't know why you have to say that OCN/Excite/Google are "bad" when they're actually quite helpful most of the time...
don't get me wrong, i find online translators very useful myself, but they usually work better as dictionaries merely translating sole words or short phrases...
with languages such as english and japanese which are for all intensive purposes structurally grammatically opposite, an online translator is usually not capable of giving an accurate translation and what comes out is gibberish...
anyways, i am constantly using online translators myself so i'm not hating on them, just as i said, they work better for short phrases and not entire articles imho...

A Song for XY

Tags
ayumi, hamasaki ayumi, red line ~for ta~, rock'n'roll circus, unreleased song