[SCANS] ayumihamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2001-2002 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 3rd November 2005, 04:38 AM
SURREAL Initiate

[SCANS] ayumihamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2001-2002

I bought a new scanner! since i bought it... i want to share my own SCANS! haha! atlast i can scan my ayu goodies wahaha! anyway dozo!
^_____^ hope u guys liek it! ^^

SET

BOOKLET

Last edited by orenji_jaro; 3rd November 2005 at 05:51 AM.
Old 3rd November 2005, 05:11 AM
WE WISH Initiate

thank you so much!!! I love your scanner's quality!! My scanner is rather problematic, always scanning with lines.
Old 3rd November 2005, 08:05 AM
glitter Initiate

Thank you. Hm.. I do not think this is for the news section though.

Even if you cannot hear my voice. I'll be right beside you dear.

Set by pepper

Crossover x A Hitomi Shimatani Forum

Old 3rd November 2005, 08:08 AM
from your letter Initiate

AHHH!!! dats da onli concert im missing..!~ ur so lucky..haha. neways thanks 4 showin us da scans..~^^ n great quailty scanner u got dere..! thanks once again!~
Old 3rd November 2005, 04:39 PM
glitter Initiate

Thanks for the scans!

There's never a day that I have to remember you because I never for a moment forgot you.
My LJ x Hitomi Shimatani @ LJ x Yuna Ito @ LJ x ayaka @ LJ x misono @ LJ
Old 3rd November 2005, 11:36 PM
Replace Initiate

This is a Miya Records bootleg of the concert, not the real one. But this dvd is impossible to get on its own unless you buy a bootleg... Miya makes some good-quality stuff, like Alion International does. They are still bootlegs though.
Old 4th November 2005, 11:16 AM
monochrome Initiate

thanks a lot!^^

A life for XX french forum

Old 4th November 2005, 04:44 PM
Connected Initiate

Yupz it really make it almost de same as the real copy. They had 1/4 of the "a" logo printed on the side too. But replaced the avex logo with DVD logo.

Old 4th November 2005, 08:46 PM
Because of You Initiate

wow....thats 2 bootleg scans already....

yea the avex logo is missing...
Old 5th November 2005, 01:27 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delirium-Zer0
This is a Miya Records bootleg of the concert, not the real one.
so what is real???
i have any jpop miya dvds...and are very very real for me
ans what is the problems?

who say that miya is a botleg records??? maybe they have the rights of jpop artists for sale over japan ....the price of MIYA dvds is very expensive too

Last edited by perfectodub; 5th November 2005 at 01:30 AM.
Old 5th November 2005, 04:00 AM
Because of You Initiate

^y dont u make scans then to c if urs r real or not?

"maybe they have the rights of jpop artists for sale over japan"

i think that only the jpop artists' own record comapnies has the only rights to sell over japan, y would they sell/give it to ne1 else? it really doesnt make ne sense to do that
Old 6th November 2005, 10:38 AM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectodub
so what is real???
i have any jpop miya dvds...and are very very real for me
ans what is the problems?

who say that miya is a botleg records??? maybe they have the rights of jpop artists for sale over japan ....the price of MIYA dvds is very expensive too
They have no rights - the same as other bootleg producers. Only record company which have rights is Avex Trax (in Japan) - and also Avex agencys in other asian countries releasing overseas versions like Avex Taiwan + SM Entertainment in South Korea. Maybe there r also some other companies in some other countries but from my knowledge no one else have no rights for releasings AYU products.

If u think that any EXPENSIVE PRICE product is original I want to u know that many bootlegs is almost in the same price like originals and they only feed on ppls naivete. I'm sorry that I must say this but.. u r really stupid if u're paying for bootleg products almost the same price u could buy original overseas version... U should support AYU - not deceitful bootleg recors
Old 6th November 2005, 01:01 PM
Connected Initiate

1 way to see if it's bootleg or company with copyright just check the backside of the CD for the IFPI logo if it doesnt have the wordings it's 100% a bootlegs which means any sales of the disc will not be contributed to the singer and record company and it's ILLEGAL.

Old 7th November 2005, 12:01 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominika842000
They have no rights - the same as other bootleg producers. Only record company which have rights is Avex Trax (in Japan) - and also Avex agencys in other asian countries releasing overseas versions like Avex Taiwan + SM Entertainment in South Korea. Maybe there r also some other companies in some other countries but from my knowledge no one else have no rights for releasings AYU products.

If u think that any EXPENSIVE PRICE product is original I want to u know that many bootlegs is almost in the same price like originals and they only feed on ppls naivete. I'm sorry that I must say this but.. u r really stupid if u're paying for bootleg products almost the same price u could buy original overseas version... U should support AYU - not deceitful bootleg recors
WELL i don't care what do you think

i have avex dvds and miya dvds...and is practicly the same quality...here in my country the only one ayu dvds for the direct sale..is the miya editions

and yesasia for latin amerinca is the store more ineffective and uncertain that i know

for my the products of miya are not pirates... and I am not going to defending the rights of avex if i don't know how is the real things.

bye bye

no seas tan lamepatas

Last edited by perfectodub; 7th November 2005 at 12:05 AM.
Old 7th November 2005, 12:25 AM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:

i have avex dvds and miya dvds...and is practicly the same quality...here in my country the only one ayu dvds for the direct sale..is the miya editions

and yesasia for latin amerinca is the store more ineffective and uncertain that i know

for my the products of miya are not pirates... and I am not going to defending the rights of avex if i don't know how is the real things.

bye bye

no seas tan lamepatas
Of course it's ur own business what u'r buying or not - I don't judge u.

I think it doesn't make any sense buying something illegal and supporting piracy instead of buying official products and supporting artist - all the more if price of original and bootleg is identical... Availability of product in overseas countries isn't any explanation of buying pirate records - it's only cheaper and easier way u choice. I wonder why u just didn't download media from net - record it on DVDs, print the cover and put on shelf? It would be the same as u have now - not counting that u'll not pay and support cheaters...

Buying of bootlegs is not reason for pride. Even if they look similar to originals they r still bootlegs - U SUPPORTING THIEFS WHICH ROB UR FAVOURITE ARTIST and u r still proud of it?
Old 7th November 2005, 02:08 AM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:

bye bye

no seas tan lamepatas
"for my the products of miya are not pirates"
-if its proven they make pirated goods...then i guess ur just stubborn thinking that "no, mine cannot be fake"

"i have avex dvds and miya dvds...and is practicly the same quality"
-well since u have the internet, y dont u just DL off of the internet, as u said...its the same quality

"and I am not going to defending the rights of avex if i don't know how is the real things"
-r u telling me that since u dont no wut the real things r, u resort to buying the bootlegs? well since now u no which 1 is fake, then u should stop

"here in my country the only one ayu dvds for the direct sale..is the miya editions"
-so wut? that doesnt mean u should continue buying illegal goods

n yea...as dominika842000 said, buying illegal bootleg products only supports the people making these products n in no way does it support ayu.
Old 7th November 2005, 03:45 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

First of all, he already owns the bootlegs, and he states that he did not know they were bootlegs. You don't have to jump and attack him.

But the part after that, it seems he will continue to buy the bootlegs, in which I will agree with you here.
Old 7th November 2005, 03:50 AM
SURREAL Initiate

eh bootleg? i never knew... >_<"

Old 14th November 2005, 05:40 PM
Initiate

great scans, so nice of you to post them
Old 17th November 2005, 03:42 AM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

wow Great Scans!!! I never did get to see this concert and they don't sale it seperate from the Statdium and Arena tour!! I really want to see this concert!!!