[News] [twitter] New Remix Album - Page 17 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 20th October 2010, 02:34 AM
rainy day Initiate

Trance really has evolved and changed though since the last amount of works. I was listening to AYU-TRANCE today and trance nowadays isn't as "super euphoric" or "pure trance" as those albums were. I'm a huge trance fan and listen to the latest contantly and it's more progressive, sometimes mellow, sometimes techy, than it was back then. Don't get me wrong, there are still those amazingly delicious euphoric tracks but they are different than the AYU-TRANCE album mixes. It's hard to describe the difference but it has a lot more elements from other genres nowadays. So I think it will be vastly different from the past volumes.
Old 20th October 2010, 02:46 AM
BLUE BIRD Protector

^ No, I know exactly what you mean. I always download the newest "State of Trance" albums from Armin van Buuren as well as "Anjunabeats" from Above&Beyond and I definitely notice a difference between then and now. I prefer the older stuff, though there are some awesome gems from the nowadays stuff too.

did you imagine this kind of future?

@luckynekolady instagram

Old 20th October 2010, 02:46 AM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by all.night.raver View Post
Trance really has evolved and changed though since the last amount of works. I was listening to AYU-TRANCE today and trance nowadays isn't as "super euphoric" or "pure trance" as those albums were. I'm a huge trance fan and listen to the latest contantly and it's more progressive, sometimes mellow, sometimes techy, than it was back then. Don't get me wrong, there are still those amazingly delicious euphoric tracks but they are different than the AYU-TRANCE album mixes. It's hard to describe the difference but it has a lot more elements from other genres nowadays. So I think it will be vastly different from the past volumes.
I'm quite curious to hear what the new mixes will sound like.
Where do you get your trance? I just hear random tracks, or get some albums from jpm...

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 20th October 2010, 02:48 AM
Over Initiate

What if... what if... this may sound REALLY farfetched (or probably not, when it comes to avex) the new trance album will be bundled with the new studio album? *__* Imagine the Ayueargasm at that thought *___*

honto no watashi wo anata wa wakaranai

Old 20th October 2010, 03:04 AM

^^I could see it paired with ayu-ro-mix or ayu-mi-x but probably not a studio album.

who knows though.

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる

Old 20th October 2010, 04:21 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by majrakun View Post
What if... what if... this may sound REALLY farfetched (or probably not, when it comes to avex) the new trance album will be bundled with the new studio album? *__* Imagine the Ayueargasm at that thought *___*
I thought this too - if the new studio album had a trance flair as well!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
I'm quite curious to hear what the new mixes will sound like.
Where do you get your trance? I just hear random tracks, or get some albums from jpm...
I download weekly A STATE OF TRANCE RADIO with Armin van Buuren episode broadcasts from piratebay. Then I make note of the tracks I truly love and I have another electronic music sharing message board I go to and download full CD-Maxis/Web releases/mixed albums/original DJ artist albums when they are released.
Quote:
Originally Posted by taskinillusion View Post
^ No, I know exactly what you mean. I always download the newest "State of Trance" albums from Armin van Buuren as well as "Anjunabeats" from Above&Beyond and I definitely notice a difference between then and now. I prefer the older stuff, though there are some awesome gems from the nowadays stuff too.
Yeah, sometime I feel like it's such a chore to listen to the radio broadcasts but I know if I don't I could be missing out and some AMAZING tunes!

Last edited by Zeke.; 20th October 2010 at 04:26 AM.
Old 20th October 2010, 05:05 AM
forgiveness Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by all.night.raver View Post
I download weekly A STATE OF TRANCE RADIO with Armin van Buuren episode broadcasts from piratebay. Then I make note of the tracks I truly love and I have another electronic music sharing message board I go to and download full CD-Maxis/Web releases/mixed albums/original DJ artist albums when they are released.
I used to have xm radio and I loved listening to "The System" it had such amazing trance music. non stop and commerical free. I got some really cool songs from there. since it was xm it always had the song title and artist. some of my favorites from there are Jacques lu cont, armin van buurin, above & beyond, and jochen miller. hehe
Old 20th October 2010, 05:06 AM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

wooo!

Old 20th October 2010, 05:35 AM
Trauma Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picaflor 7/4 View Post
I used to have xm radio and I loved listening to "The System" it had such amazing trance music. non stop and commerical free. I got some really cool songs from there. since it was xm it always had the song title and artist. some of my favorites from there are Jacques lu cont, armin van buurin, above & beyond, and jochen miller. hehe
YES! I used to put on The System when it was available on XM Radio via DirecTV every night when I was going to bed. The trance was so amazing, I always zoned out.

I love how there are Ayu fans that have just as must love for trance as I do
Old 20th October 2010, 05:45 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Love all the artists you mentioned! I've seen Armin van Buuren 3 times. One was at the A State Of Trance 450 show in New York this past April, along with Cerf & Mitiska, RANK 1, DJ Shah, M.I.K.E (aka PUSH), and DJ Eco! Saw Above & Beyond and Ferry Corsten each one time as well. Jochen had my favorite trance track of 2009.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintkisses View Post
I love how there are Ayu fans that have just as must love for trance as I do

Last edited by Zeke.; 20th October 2010 at 05:51 AM.
Old 20th October 2010, 06:16 AM
Boys & Girls Initiate

that is.. EXTREMELY exciting!!! miss the remix albums!! so many good songs need to be remixed!!

-BWJ-
Instagram, YouTube, Twitter

Old 20th October 2010, 09:07 AM
no more words Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiichi_JPU View Post
Don't forget the Freemasons and Benni Benassi. They've made **** songs into gold.

Imagine what they could do to Ayu's already amazing songs!

(although they don't literally make trance.. so that'd be more for an Ayu-mi-x)
I LOVE the Freemasons!! ("Love On My Mind" is one of my favorite songs of all time.) But you're right, they're not trance. I think Freemasons and Benni Benassi are more along the lines of "Disco House" and "Electropop." If Freemasons, Benni Benassi, David Guetta, Armand Van Helden, Kaskade, BT, and MSTRKRFT (again) teamed up for Ayu-mi-x 7, that would be one fantastic House album!

I wish Hybrid could do another remix too, preferably of "count down" or a recent ballad...

...Or OceanLab could remix "BALLAD" or "You were" in a style similar to their single "On A Good Day."

...Or Markus Schulz could do a great progressive trance remix of "Microphone" or "GREEN."

...Or even Far East Movement could remix "Sexy Little Things."

...Or even better, a remix of "Don't Look Back" by Klaas. I can totally imagine a Klaas remix of DLB being the big album opener for Ayu Trance, but Avex will never do that... sigh.

NO MORE REMIXES BY DUB, PLEASE. He destroyed Ayu-mi-x V.
Old 20th October 2010, 12:29 PM
Boys & Girls Initiate

Quote:
and btw the fact that they are making ayu trance 4, and thinking about making more remix albums is amazing! This thread is better than sex.
yes!

yeah'
ayu trance 4... omg i can't believe it...
it's not fake? or a joke?
and ayu-ro mix 4 and ayu-mi-x 7 also?
amazing!

MY FAKE AYU COVER 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

~MY AYU COLLECTION~
Boys & Girls | A (gold) | LOVEppears (2CD) | vogue | Far away | SEASONS | SURREAL | M | YOU (2001)
the other side 2 | the other side 3 | NEVER EVER | Endless Sorrow | a song is born | Free & Easy | Voyage
tsuki ni shizumo | & | Depend on You (german) | Moments (+DVD) | CAROLS (+DVD) | Naturally (german)
MY STORY | appears (german) | STEPyou/is this LOVE? (+DVD) | MY STORY ~Classical~ | fairyland (+DVD)
Bold & Delicious/Pride (+DVD) | (miss)understood | Startin'/Born To Be... (+DVD) | BLUE BIRD (+DVD B) | GUILTY
ayu-mi-x 6 -SILVER- | ayu-mi-x 6 -GOLD- | Mirrorcle World (YOU) | Days/GREEN | GREEN/Days (+DVD Box)
NEXT LEVEL (+DVD 1st Pr.) | Sunrise/Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~ | Sunrise/Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~ (+DVD) | You were.../BALLAD
You were.../BALLAD (+DVD) | BALLAD/You were... (+DVD) | Rock 'n' Roll Circus (+DVD & Photobook)

Old 20th October 2010, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayunation View Post
yes!

yeah'
ayu trance 4... omg i can't believe it...
it's not fake? or a joke?
and ayu-ro mix 4 and ayu-mi-x 7 also?
amazing!
ayu-ro-mix and ayu-mi-x future releases are still being considered...they didn't decide on those yet.

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる

Old 20th October 2010, 07:22 PM
JEWEL Initiate

I can understand if they decide against ayu-ro-mix (sorry ayu-ro fans!!! D: ) because I don't really hear about it at all anymore. But they HAVE to do another ayu-mi-x...
Old 20th October 2010, 07:25 PM
forgiveness Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
HAVE to do another ayu-mi-x...
if they do, i pray it's coupled with acoustic orchestra.
Old 20th October 2010, 07:42 PM
JEWEL Initiate

Quote:
if they do, i pray it's coupled with acoustic orchestra.
We may have to wait longer and she'd have to stop giving us orchestra mixes to begin with lol. I suppose I could wait if it's an album with the quality of MY STORY CLASSICAL....
Old 20th October 2010, 08:11 PM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
I can understand if they decide against ayu-ro-mix (sorry ayu-ro fans!!! D: ) because I don't really hear about it at all anymore. But they HAVE to do another ayu-mi-x...
Well GIRL NEXT DOOR has eurobeat mixes on their singles so you never know.
Old 20th October 2010, 08:34 PM
Daybreak Initiate

Quote:
I can understand if they decide against ayu-ro-mix (sorry ayu-ro fans!!! D: ) because I don't really hear about it at all anymore.
Yeah I'm one of the fans As much as I love her Trance, my heart will always be with Ayu-ro-mixes <3 In fact, my very first Ayu song was TO BE "eurobeat mix", and it instantly made me a fan! That's how Ayu started for me.

So I am in desperate, DESPERATE need of Ayu-ro-mix 4!!
Old 20th October 2010, 08:52 PM
Trauma Initiate

^ Sadly, there are only a few Euro remixes from Ayu I like. Not sure why though.. I think the sounds just never appealed to me.
Closed Thread

Tags
ayu, ayu trance, ayu trance 4, remix, trance, twitter