CDJapan has started shipping Rock 'n' Roll Circus - Page 6 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 14th April 2010, 03:15 PM
TO BE Initiate

mine still hasnt entered in England :/ and if it has, they aren't telling me about it through tracking. maybe customs have it? grrrrrrrrrrrrr
Old 14th April 2010, 03:17 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by majrakun View Post
Yeah, I just knew it can be tracked too, thanks to nanakopy. CDJ kept insisting that there's no online tracking for registered airmail, haha. Mine shipped out on the 12th, ah well. Tomorrow makes it four days, and I just can't wait any longer T____T
their NO TRACKING ONLINE means you can't direct check the status from their page.XD
you have to go to japan post site yourself and find it XD
funny to see they write no tracking is available

Old 14th April 2010, 03:29 PM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayupan90 View Post
mine still hasnt entered in England :/ and if it has, they aren't telling me about it through tracking. maybe customs have it? grrrrrrrrrrrrr
If Customs has it then it has to show up in your tracking status, because they have to scan the codes.

Got Twitter ? Click!

Old 14th April 2010, 03:38 PM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanakopy87 View Post
their NO TRACKING ONLINE means you can't direct check the status from their page.XD
you have to go to japan post site yourself and find it XD
funny to see they write no tracking is available
So, how do we make to know where is our package ?

Old 14th April 2010, 03:53 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenly View Post
So, how do we make to know where is our package ?
go to this site and check
JAPAN POST

Old 14th April 2010, 03:57 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Amazon.co.jp finally shipped my box. It's still somewhere in Japan, but at least it's on the way. The strange thing though, it says it's being delivered to my house. I wonder why it just doesn't say "Customs Office, XXXX" or whatever...xD
A 7 kg box SHOULD go to customs. Loool
But on a positive note, my CD only version from CDJ came today. Damn that poster is HUUUGE.
Old 14th April 2010, 04:05 PM
Naturally Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nandokanji View Post
My box went into shipping process on the 13th and it got shipped on April 14th 5:18 AM, now i can't trace it until it reaches europe.
i really hope that i'll get it maybe friday or saturday, but with the box being big and heavy i'm afraid customs is gonna ruin my plans and keep the box and i'll have to pay extra for it.

They kept my NL USB for 18 day .. seriously 18 whole days and when it got here i had to pay €36 extra. ( €36 = araound 49 / 50 dollars) seriously i don't even want to know how much extra i'll have to pay for the box when they decide to keep it :S stupid Customs
Typically, things shipped with EMS and cost more than about 50 euros end up getting held up by customs. It's one of the reasons I stopped using EMS; far too expensive, and far too much trouble at times. This is because I'd have to go pick it up myself from the customs office and there's always a really really long line.To have it brought to me by the customs post man, it costs an extra 15 euros, added to, of course, the customs fee.

As for the price you usually pay with customs, with most european countries its 15% to 18%.
Old 14th April 2010, 04:13 PM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelSenshi View Post
Typically, things shipped with EMS and cost more than about 50 euros end up getting held up by customs. It's one of the reasons I stopped using EMS; far too expensive, and far too much trouble at times. This is because I'd have to go pick it up myself from the customs office and there's always a really really long line.To have it brought to me by the customs post man, it costs an extra 15 euros, added to, of course, the customs fee.

As for the price you usually pay with customs, with most european countries its 15% to 18%.
My orders usually get shipped from customs to the postal service and i have to pay al the extra fee's when it gets deliverd at my door, thank god i don't have to pay extra for the postal service.
Al the extra money is the big downside to using EMS, but the box has to be shipped with EMS through CDjapan.
Usually i get my orders pretty fast, withing 2 days instead of 3-6.
But seriously the 18 days at customs for my USB was just ridiculous

Got Twitter ? Click!

Old 14th April 2010, 04:13 PM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

@AngelSenshi We dont pick up anything requiring customs charges from a customs office. Just pick it up at the post office and pay there if they don't bring it up to my door. However, ever since I moved into Mississauga last year, I find the mailman doesn't even buzz or ring my apartment at all if its a parcel in a box. He just leaves a slip and I keep having to go downstairs at some point late in the day to check to see if there's something downstairs I gotta go pick up. If my parcel comes as bubble envelope, it's just brought up with the regular letter mail and the guy knocks on my door and hands it to me. I hate having to go down to our post office though, cause I have to take 2 buses to get down there.

Last edited by ILoveGeniuses; 14th April 2010 at 04:19 PM.
Old 14th April 2010, 04:25 PM
Naturally Initiate

I know what you both mean; it's really rather troublesome at times.

And I know what you mean about them just leaving a paper. Our mailman for when I'm at mom's doesn't give us our packages because he doesn't know which doorbell to ring even though there's the damn name on it. There are two side by side, with the names alternating in a way; even if he didn't know he could at least ring and ask. Instead he just leaves a paper in the mailbox and makes me go to the post office.

18 days at customs for your USB was just horrible; sounds like terrible service.
Old 14th April 2010, 04:25 PM
BALLAD Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierofSilence View Post
hey interesting, but yesasia has more copies of the limited boxset. just they now boosted up the price to $179.99US to account for including the posters.
ah HA! i think they made a lost earlier, as buyers have order the box set before they realise it's very heavy, as the shipping fee was unexpected.

see my order below:

i bought the box set and used express mail, and my total amount is USD$176.36, the shipping fee was USD$32.89.

but now, they change the price to USD$179, with their FREE shipping. ho ho ho...so for those who want to get this via express mail will end up paying more, with the express fee of USD$48.81, it will add up to USD$228.80!!!!

very nice...this is more expensive then CDJ's EMS

My Instagram

Last edited by LacusClyne; 14th April 2010 at 04:28 PM.
Old 14th April 2010, 04:27 PM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacusClyne View Post
ah HA! i think they made a lost earlier, as buyers have order the box set before they realise it's very heavy, as the shipping fee was unexpected.

see my order below:

i bought the box set and used express mail, and my total amount is USD$176.36, the shipping fee was USD$32.89.
but now, they change the price to USD$179, with their FREE shipping. ho ho ho...so for those who want to get this via express mail will end up paying more, with the express fee of USD$48.81, it will add up to USD$228.80!!!!

very nice...this is more expensive then CDJ's EMS
Just asking, but my order says "Ready to be shipped" so can i still request a change in my shipping option? I'm not paying for the special limited boxset anyways. My mom's getting it for me as an early birthday gift.
Old 14th April 2010, 04:52 PM
BALLAD Initiate

^i'm not sure though. you could try emailing them

but i do remember reading somewhere that once the order is under 'ready to be ship' pricess, no changes can be made.

My Instagram

Old 14th April 2010, 05:11 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

I have to pay tax on mine tomorrow I think... ******* it >_<

http://www.facebook.com/tordek42 Feel free too add me on facebook, just let me know your from AHS
Old 14th April 2010, 05:29 PM
from your letter Initiate

Finally shipped today with a random gift!!!n___n

But the gift says "Hamasaki Ayumi A Complete -All Singles- Random Gift",anyone more?I preordered even the lottery has announced & I will receive another item?
Old 14th April 2010, 06:04 PM
TO BE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nandokanji View Post
If Customs has it then it has to show up in your tracking status, because they have to scan the codes.
thankyou that has calmed me down a bit lol
Old 14th April 2010, 08:52 PM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

I'm hoping i dont get customs with mine when mine gets here. The one thing I wish they'd do is that when the item crosses the border when u check the tracking info, i wish they'd tell you whether or not you got a charge ahead of time and if you did get one, how much it is. I've had money ready before the parcel gets here only to have the parcel delivered and i don't have quite enough on me.

Btw, one other question to those who have gone overseas, but for example, if I go overseas and buy a bunch of stuff. Like lets say i go shopping and buy a bunch of CDs, clothes etc, do i have to pay taxes for when i bring them back home to my own country?

Last edited by ILoveGeniuses; 14th April 2010 at 08:55 PM.
Old 14th April 2010, 09:21 PM
TO BE Initiate

Quote:
I'm hoping i dont get customs with mine when mine gets here. The one thing I wish they'd do is that when the item crosses the border when u check the tracking info, i wish they'd tell you whether or not you got a charge ahead of time and if you did get one, how much it is. I've had money ready before the parcel gets here only to have the parcel delivered and i don't have quite enough on me.

Btw, one other question to those who have gone overseas, but for example, if I go overseas and buy a bunch of stuff. Like lets say i go shopping and buy a bunch of CDs, clothes etc, do i have to pay taxes for when i bring them back home to my own country?
In my two trips to Japan I have never had to pay taxes for bringing stuff home. I've bought Ayu dvds, cds, magazines, and even that big vivi diary book thing.
Old 14th April 2010, 09:28 PM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

^ah cool. thanks. Whenever i get over there I'm gonna buy so much music stuff I'm gonna have to ask the people at the store for 2 shopping carts.
Old 14th April 2010, 09:28 PM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:

wel if it says that it's at customs you can automaticaly assume you'll have to pay extra when it arrives, i don't think it's possible to put the price in the tracking info, as that is not the purpose of the track and trace.
It's not very handy i know, but i always try to have a decent amount of money on hand just to be sure.
You could try to call your customs office and inform about the status of your package.

Got Twitter ? Click!

Tags
ayu, ayumi, cdjapan, hamasaki ayumi, rock'n'roll circus