[News] ayumi hamasaki Rock'n'Roll Circus Tour ~50th single anniversary~ - Page 9 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 2nd July 2010, 08:09 AM
glitter Initiate

I'm reaally scared for her voice :/ after watching those fan videos from AT10... this girl needs to take it slowly!! she's not 20/25 anymore to put sooo much on top of her...

anyway, good luck!! I give her my strength
Old 2nd July 2010, 08:11 AM
JEWEL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
It's not as if she needs it for the whole year.

I guess what Misa said is the truth, yet it would be easier for Ayu to perform twice instead of 7 times in a row...
I know, but out of the two anniversaries, if anyone should be doing dome shows, it should be Kumi. I don't think Ayu should just because it's her 50th single. 7 shows in an arena sounds more appropriate of a celebration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW View Post
I'm reaally scared for her voice :/ after watching those fan videos from AT10... this girl needs to take it slowly!! she's not 20/25 anymore to put sooo much on top of her...

anyway, good luck!! I give her my strength
As worried as I am too about her voice, if she didn't think she could do it, she wouldn't. I trust Ayu knows her limits.
Old 2nd July 2010, 09:01 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
What do you mean? I haven't seen her use it since her actual anniversary. And also, based on the definition you just gave, she could be referring to her birthday (which explains the first date). In some languages "happy birthday" is translated "happy anniversary."
Sorry it came across more vulgar than I wanted it to.

Well I made my decision, I will see Ayu again when she puts on a tour/show of remixes. That would be one thing I would allow myself to splurge on!
Old 2nd July 2010, 09:21 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
I know, but out of the two anniversaries, if anyone should be doing dome shows, it should be Kumi. I don't think Ayu should just because it's her 50th single. 7 shows in an arena sounds more appropriate of a celebration.
I don't really see what's the problem with two people celebrating stuff in Dome. Many people throughout the year hold concerts there, Kumi surely isn't the only one this year. So that's not even a valid argument for Ayu not to perform there.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 2nd July 2010, 09:51 AM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
I don't really see what's the problem with two people celebrating stuff in Dome. Many people throughout the year hold concerts there, Kumi surely isn't the only one this year. So that's not even a valid argument for Ayu not to perform there.
I don't think jbrat was saying that ayu shouldn't perform there because Kuu is. It was just a comparison, not a competition.

Anyway, I can totally understand why ayu chose arena instead of dome/stadium. She likes to be able to see everyone, to connect with every single fan in the venue. That's probably alot easier to do in an arena as compared to a dome. Who knows, maybe the only time she did it (2001), made her not want to do it again? She has her own valid reasons, I'm sure.

Visit: Misa-chan’s J-pop blog ♪

Old 2nd July 2010, 12:12 PM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misa-chan View Post
I don't think jbrat was saying that ayu shouldn't perform there because Kuu is. It was just a comparison, not a competition.

Anyway, I can totally understand why ayu chose arena instead of dome/stadium. She likes to be able to see everyone, to connect with every single fan in the venue. That's probably alot easier to do in an arena as compared to a dome. Who knows, maybe the only time she did it (2001), made her not want to do it again? She has her own valid reasons, I'm sure.
She did have Open Air + Stadium Tour in 2002!!~~
Old 2nd July 2010, 12:45 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by crea_spain View Post
even if avex, ayu or some of you going there get angry with me I must say it, sorry but I'm not happy Ayu will do 7 shows in 10 days, she's a human, not a robot T.T
Hong Kong singers usually do all their concerts without a single day of rest. Eason Chan did a string of 18 concerts this year, Sammi Cheng did a string of 10 concerts. Hong Kong singers also sing more songs in their concerts and three hours is usually how long Hong Kong concerts go for.
Old 2nd July 2010, 01:04 PM
End roll Initiate

Yeah, but by the time this comes around she would have already be performing for basically half the year. It's qiute a lot, not to mention she'll have CDL not long after that.

She's a busy girl but I'm sure she knows what she is doing. ( hopefully she gets enough rest in the short periods she's not on stage).
Old 2nd July 2010, 04:18 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

amazing news =)
Old 2nd July 2010, 04:29 PM
JEWEL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by all.night.raver View Post
Sorry it came across more vulgar than I wanted it to.

Well I made my decision, I will see Ayu again when she puts on a tour/show of remixes. That would be one thing I would allow myself to splurge on!
It's all good, I was just wondering where you got the abundance of "anniversary" from lol.

Quote:
I don't think you get what I'm saying, but that's okay LOL. You win.
Old 2nd July 2010, 04:37 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

^ no need to be rude...

Quote:
I know, but out of the two anniversaries, if anyone should be doing dome shows, it should be Kumi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misa-chan View Post
I am sorry, but that kinda made me feel s/he did imply that because Kumi is having a concert there Ayu shouldn't. Not trying to start a fight here, I thought that it was just silly to say something like that, as there were as you stated better reasons for her not to perform in a Dome

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 2nd July 2010, 06:17 PM
No way to say Initiate

Man, I wish I could go. I bet that it'll be a great concert!!
Old 2nd July 2010, 06:29 PM
JEWEL Initiate

Quote:
^ no need to be rude...
I didn't mean to be...

Sorry...
Old 2nd July 2010, 06:49 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
I didn't mean to be...

Sorry...
It's alright. Btw you're a he or a she?

I wonder how much will the set list change and what will end up on a DVD~

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 2nd July 2010, 06:59 PM
JEWEL Initiate

I hope they just put the anniversary concert on the DVD. As far as the setlist, (I've been staying away from the RnRC tour thread and refuse to look until I get the DVD) I'm not too sure what it is now but since it is still RnRC related I would think all the album tracks and then the single project tracks. At least that's what I hope. It would be a nice change to see her perform only new songs at a concert. No staples or anything like that.
Old 2nd July 2010, 07:09 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

^ tbh I wanna see all the perfs from the original set list xD so they might wanna consider two DVD releases or including another dvd as a bonus.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 2nd July 2010, 07:13 PM
Heartplace Initiate

I also hope they will keep the RnRC tracks and also the old tracks she used this year (Because of You, Memorial Address, Alterna, INSPIRE, Rainy Day...) And add single (mainly from 2003 onwards) epic tracks for the 50th single thing?? Because if not.. They will have to do 2 DVD's.. or maybe do 2 in 1??

I don't know.. XD Will she do like A MUSEUM that had a longer tracklist than the usual??

Whatever she does I think it will be epic.. XD

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Last edited by aura~; 2nd July 2010 at 07:17 PM.
Old 2nd July 2010, 07:24 PM
JEWEL Initiate

Quote:
^ tbh I wanna see all the perfs from the original set list xD so they might wanna consider two DVD releases or including another dvd as a bonus.
If they do, I hope it's not too expensive. I can see A BEST 2 (CD+DVD) b.s. happening all over again! She'll have a new album and then the versions will go as such:

1) TITLE (CD+2DVD video clips + ARENA TOUR 2010 ~Rock'n'Roll Circus~)
2) TITLE (CD+2DVD video clips + ~Rock'n'Roll Circus Tour ~50th single anniversary~)
3) TITLE (CD+DVD Tour Documentary)
4) TITLE (CD-only)

I can hear my wallet screaming already....

If they're kind enough, I pray BOTH concerts will be on ONE DVD boxset with documentaries included....
Old 2nd July 2010, 07:44 PM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
It's all good, I was just wondering where you got the abundance of "anniversary" from lol.
I think just AT08 and CDL Anniversary plus the string of "Premium" and "BEST-OF" like shows just all seemed like it was part of the anniversary thing. I could have sworn that that she had at least three shows that included anniversary in the title. Lol.
Old 2nd July 2010, 08:01 PM
JEWEL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by all.night.raver View Post
I think just AT08 and CDL Anniversary plus the string of "Premium" and "BEST-OF" like shows just all seemed like it was part of the anniversary thing. I could have sworn that that she had at least three shows that included anniversary in the title. Lol.
Those were all on her actual anniversary which wasn't too long ago so I can see how it feels like she's using the title a lot. But outside of that year, I don't recall anything in particular. Maybe because a lot of the anniversary stuff was released later in 2009? I dunno.

Tags
浜崎あゆみ, 50th single anniversary, ayumi, hamasaki ayumi, rock'n'roll circus