[Official Message] ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~真夜中のサーカス~ - Page 7 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12th January 2015, 01:25 PM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

Again, guys, if it's anything like Kuu's global fanclub they will have a booth at the concert venue where you will pick up your tickets after showing ID and proof of fanclub membership and a whole bunch of other docs. There's no way they would ship the tickets overseas, and it doesn't make sense to have overseas fanclub members need to pick up their tickets at a convenience store.

Though I suppose we'll have to wait until the rules are officially released, lol. But I wouldn't go freaking out just yet.
Old 12th January 2015, 03:31 PM
MY STORY Initiate

^The way BABYMETAL did their lottery for overseas fans was so simple. If you win, you print out the email that says you won and take your passport, and just show both of them at the ticket gate (after already paying for the ticket via credit card the month before). Why can't Ayu make it easier like that?

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Old 12th January 2015, 04:32 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post
Try also talking to Celga customer support, maybe they'll agree to not pay in case if you win, it's your membership after all, it shouldn't ruin their reputation.
I have the feeling tehy wonīt do that. I got a mail that I can request refund if tickets donīt get won, and that tickets sure get send to japanese address and there is nothing written that you have to pick up personally<.<
But this e-mail came from the US office, I guess they have no idea about this special Secure Package Service.
Also i mean, cmon itīs not my fault. Celga says all ticket orders have to be done by them, so I just gave them a link and the date I wanted to join, just like last time. I mean I canīt know they changed the rules for ticket pick up, itīs Celgaīs job to read the rules and realize that this canīt be possible, or am I wrong with that?
Oh man I am so afraid I will loose my 150$ for nothing <.<

Edit:
Celga keeps telling me that it should be no problem to recive the tickets, and that they have to be paid when won.... (but itīs the US office keep telling me that)
I am so totally confused now and donīt know what do to do now =/

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023

Last edited by ~angel*ayumi~; 12th January 2015 at 05:20 PM.
Old 12th January 2015, 11:22 PM
As if.. Initiate

Why it's so complicated this lottery?
So I have to win to go to the concert in a good place or can I buy one on a ticket store or something like that?
Old 13th January 2015, 01:23 AM
Replace Initiate

I'm sure the way they've organized it for overseas fans probably isn't that complicated... but overseas fans won't be getting their ticket order detail for another three days. The Japanese system is changed a bit from previous years is all, and these particular changes took it from "kind of a pain in the butt" to "HUGE pain in the butt" for overseas fans without that really being made clear. =\

I'm not touching the TA ticket order system until the 15th when we get the info in English just in case.... my seats may not end up being as good as the Japanese fans but this'll be my first time ever going to ANY foreign country, and I don't want this experience to be any more stressful than it has to be, haha. XD
Old 13th January 2015, 07:10 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delirium-Zer0 View Post
I'm sure the way they've organized it for overseas fans probably isn't that complicated... but overseas fans won't be getting their ticket order detail for another three days. The Japanese system is changed a bit from previous years is all, and these particular changes took it from "kind of a pain in the butt" to "HUGE pain in the butt" for overseas fans without that really being made clear. =\

I'm not touching the TA ticket order system until the 15th when we get the info in English just in case.... my seats may not end up being as good as the Japanese fans but this'll be my first time ever going to ANY foreign country, and I don't want this experience to be any more stressful than it has to be, haha. XD
Don't worry. I had my first trip to Japan 3 years ago. It was the first time I traveled alone and it was not stressful at all. You speak the lqnguage, it will be even easier for you. It is really easy to get around For which dates are you going?

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 13th January 2015, 02:06 PM
Greatful days Initiate

Quote:

Choose smaller halls - survived alone last year and attended Namie's at hiroshima green arena via public sale and somehow visual experience wasnt that bad due to the smaller venue. On the other hand, my friend who attended a concert at kyocera, told me she needed binoculars as the hall is 3-4 times bigger than hiroshima's...

sig - me

LJ | LastFM | LJ icons | Blog

Old 13th January 2015, 02:34 PM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:

Remember you can buy at reseller, I got my tickets from lottery and sold them right away for great arena seats, I found two resellers, one in Ueno, 2nd in Shibuya, both had about 10 different tickets with prices from 3.000 to 40.000 yen depending on seats, you can just chose one from behind the glass, and point to it, no real need for knowing Japanese, it was very easy. There are two more stores, one in Harajuku and other in Shinjuku but I didn't search for them.
Old 14th January 2015, 04:09 AM
Replace Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiseki89 View Post
Choose smaller halls - survived alone last year and attended Namie's at hiroshima green arena via public sale and somehow visual experience wasnt that bad due to the smaller venue. On the other hand, my friend who attended a concert at kyocera, told me she needed binoculars as the hall is 3-4 times bigger than hiroshima's...
The dates for the trip have already been pre-decided (if Ayu wasn't touring when I happened to go, I wasn't gonna be able to see her) so I know if I go see ayu, it has to be at Nippon Gaishi Hall, just cuz that's when I'll be there. Not any alternatives lol. But honestly, it's a beggars-can't-be-choosers thing... It's taken me 15 years to get to Japan in ANY capacity, I'm LUCKY ayu is going to be touring when I happen to be there, so I'm gonna take what I can get, even if it does involve a 6 hour train ride (which it most likely will, since we'll be in Tokyo for the whole first leg of the trip).
Old 14th January 2015, 06:06 AM
æternal Initiate

Deli, i'm sure be attending atleast one of those Nagoya dates. Let's meet just incase.

facebook | instagram | twitter

Old 14th January 2015, 10:48 AM
A BALLADS Initiate

OK I'm probably going to be attending the 10th and either 16th or 17th, or just the 16th AND 17th. My work cleared my leave today!!

So now I just have to book everything in

I would hope that even though my TA membership is technically Japanese since I had it for 2 years now, I can use the English site? I'll hopefully be in Japan from the 4th-22nd but I would probably miss my chance to even have my tickets arrive by EMS.

If other people were going to any of those dates it would be great to meet up!

Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr

Old 14th January 2015, 11:14 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYia View Post
Remember you can buy at reseller, I got my tickets from lottery and sold them right away for great arena seats, I found two resellers, one in Ueno, 2nd in Shibuya, both had about 10 different tickets with prices from 3.000 to 40.000 yen depending on seats, you can just chose one from behind the glass, and point to it, no real need for knowing Japanese, it was very easy. There are two more stores, one in Harajuku and other in Shinjuku but I didn't search for them.
can you tell me where is the reseller shop in shibuya?
Old 14th January 2015, 01:09 PM
Replace Initiate

OMG if I could meet any AHSers in Nagoya it would really make my trip complete!!!
Old 14th January 2015, 01:51 PM
Greatful days Initiate

Quote:
The dates for the trip have already been pre-decided (if Ayu wasn't touring when I happened to go, I wasn't gonna be able to see her) so I know if I go see ayu, it has to be at Nippon Gaishi Hall, just cuz that's when I'll be there. Not any alternatives lol. But honestly, it's a beggars-can't-be-choosers thing... It's taken me 15 years to get to Japan in ANY capacity, I'm LUCKY ayu is going to be touring when I happen to be there, so I'm gonna take what I can get, even if it does involve a 6 hour train ride (which it most likely will, since we'll be in Tokyo for the whole first leg of the trip).
lucky you - i am planning by playing around to fully utilise my jr pass options and it boils down to Fukui and Nagoya since both seat capacities are the same.

Still no news on the english site...

sig - me

Old 14th January 2015, 06:37 PM
NOTHING FROM NOTHING Initiate

Has anyone heard anything about the English website I'm still waiting and I REALLY want to purchase tickets. Slightly freaking out right now
Old 14th January 2015, 10:15 PM
æternal Initiate

Quote:
OMG if I could meet any AHSers in Nagoya it would really make my trip complete!!!
Count me in! OMG. Do I have you on my LINE list? I think I have u.

Anyway, I wonder how the goods will differ from the CDL goods. I want the purple theme to stay.

facebook | instagram | twitter

Old 14th January 2015, 11:58 PM
Replace Initiate

If the logo is any indication, it'll probably be red versions... that kinda makes me sad cuz Ayu so rarely does purple and when she does it's amazing, but it kinda makes me happy cuz my apartment is full of red stuff so it'll match. XD
Old 15th January 2015, 10:23 AM
Greatful days Initiate

http://www.ticket-reg.com/ayu/tour2015gl

※The entire order cancellation cannot be made after you complete your order at least once.
※You are able to apply or cancel your order within a given period of time.
※If you wish to change your order due to mistyping, please go to the ticket reservation page and order again.
※The previous order becomes invalid after your new order.
※Seats may have a partially "restricted view" depending on the position of the stage and any equipment placed.
※Restricted view means different with each person.
※We cannot answer any questions regarding seating.
Please note in advance that purchased tickets are not refundable and claims are not acceptable.

★Results announcement★
Result announced during the following period of time: 15:00 Wednesday January 28, 2015 - 23:00 Monday February 2, 2015

※Result announced email will be systematically delivered to your registered email address after 15:00 Wednesday January 28, 2015 However, the email may not be delivered to you due to your settings and computer environment. Please visit "Result announced" webpage and confirm the results within a given period of time.
※Set the following sequence of allowed domains "@ticket-reg.com"

I don't see anything on how to collect ticket, only the above was found...

EDIT: found the info, ticket will only be given on the day of event at TA booth
Also you are not allowed to cancel any tickets won, should you fail to pay might be banned.

Guess I shall apply for one hall only

sig - me

Last edited by kiseki89; 15th January 2015 at 10:35 AM.
Old 15th January 2015, 10:49 AM
A BALLADS Initiate

The actual order website says this: *Please understand that any ticket is refundable and any complaint is acceptable.

LMAO I don't think that was intended

I've put my lottery choices as follows:

Nihongashi 16/05
Nihongashi 17/11
Sekishuhaimu 10/05

Fingers crossed, I wonder if I'll get to go 3 times then

Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr

Old 15th January 2015, 11:03 AM
Love song H-Initiate

Ayu wrote at TA

Quote:
I'm proud to say Cirque de Minuit is the peak of what Japan has to offer in entertainment.
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, arena tour 2015, cirque de minuit