[News] ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2014-2015 A, Cirque de Minuit INFO II - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 30th December 2014, 05:38 PM
Love song H-Initiate

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2014-2015 A, Cirque de Minuit INFO II

29.12.2014 Yoyogi National Stadium
30.12.2014 Yoyogi National Stadium
31.12.2014 Yoyogi National Stadium

Setlist
01. Duty
02. Microphone
03. GAME
04. my name's women
05. 1LOVE
06. Zutto...
07. Last minute
08. Walk
09. forgiveness
10. progress
11. SURREAL ~ evolution ~ SURREAL
12. NOW & 4EVA
--- encore ---
13. Moving on Without you
14. XOXO
15. Lelio
16. Boys & Girls
17. how beautiful you are
18. Born to be...

VIDEO
Digest

Zutto... (short)

Last minute (short)

Moving on without you (short)

DOCUMENTARY

GOODS
BLOG

Last edited by Aderianu; 10th February 2015 at 09:20 AM.
Old 30th December 2014, 09:09 PM
ayu trance Initiate

I saw a lot of japanese tweets mentioning Namie Amuro was there tonight (30th) if someone can confirm ? ^^

My Website Twitter Last.Fm
Old 30th December 2014, 09:33 PM
immature Initiate

WOW she sounds AMAZING in Movin' on without you!!!
ahhhh gonna love this concert

Instagram: Jalives

How tired I am of this unbearable distance between us. How I long for the toll of the recess bell. Have you forgotten me? Grown mindless of me? Tell me I am not writing into an abyss or that is what will become of my heart...
Old 31st December 2014, 12:06 AM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Picture from for'a'ver club
Old 31st December 2014, 02:43 AM
winding road H-Initiate

I posted my review at the end of the other thread, so I'll post it here as well in case anyone feels interested in reading it

My review of the concert:
Spoiler:
Duty + Microphone:
The beginning was circus like, as expected, but not too much, just a few acrobatics and soon Timmy appears from the central stage, the curtain opens and Duty starts. Ayu is wearing and circus' presenter like top that ends in a dress. Tbh I don't think Duty is a great song for an opening, but I love this song, so I liked it anyway. Ayu sings on a elevated part of the stage while there are acrobatic stunts going on on the stage level.
During the end of Duty the dances remove the dress part of her outfit and she had a black mini-skirt under it. Then she sings Microphone in front of the stage, it's a powerful performance as expected from it. The whole beginning is like a dark circus theme.
After Microphone, Ayu leaves the stage and Yo-chan, Enrique, Timmy and Pricess perform while she changes outfit.

GAME + my name's WOMEN + 1 LOVE:
GAME is the performance where she does the air acrobatics, and looks sooo cool! It's like the reharsal video, and it's very high. She sings the song on the floor, and during the brakes the acrobatics happen. There's a part in the middle of the song that two male dances are doing acrobatics in the air with those ropes around her while she is suspended in the middle by just one hand, looks supper cool! And at the end she steps on the dancer's body and they all go up with her standing on him while he's only supported by those ropes, that guy must be super strong o_o She's wearing a golden short dress and a black jacket during this song btw.
my name's WOMEN is just like the MY STORY TOUR performance, her black jacket is gone and replaced by those feather tails on her back.
1 LOVE is really really cool. The feathers are gone and she's just with the golden dress. She and the dancers all dance in front of a screen, and the lights, the screen images and the dance steps all match. There's a part where she and the other female dancers lie on top of the male dancers' backs and open their legs and big hearts appear on the screen between their legs, brilliant haha I loved this performance!

End roll + Zutto... + Last Minute:
End roll was played while Ayu was out of the stage changing outfits. Michi played the piano and sang the complete song while Midoring danced around him.
Ayu sings Zutto... seating on a suspended half moon. She's wearing that amazing a-nation Singapore's dress and no shoes. Beautiful performance, and during the break before the last chorus she lies on top of the moon's face (yes, the moon has a face), so cute!
Last Minute was like the performance from the MS SUPER LIVE (but it was the full song, obviously), just her singing. So powerful and so awesome!
At the end of Last Minute a big ladder appears with that female dancer that always do the air acrobatics at Ayu's latest concerts (I keep forgetting her name >_<). After Ayu leaves the stage there's an act with that dancer and the ladder, while Michi plays the piano. There's a moment that she goes down spinning through the ladder's side upside down, it's awesome o___o By the end of the act a male dancer appears as well. At the end she "dies" and even spits fake blood!

Walk + forgiveness + progress + SURREAL~evolution~SURREAL + NOW & 4EVA:
For Walk Ayu appears at the center stage wearing a silver dress with a long white feather tail (I'm so bad at describing things >_<). It's a simple but very beautiful performance and on the 30th she cried while singing it
On the beginning of forgiveness the dancers appear on stage holding red shiny hearts, similar to the opening of the opening of PoM that they were holding spheres. They get aligned in a cross shape on an elevated part of the stage and Ayu appears at the center of them. The arrangements of the song were similar to PoM's performance. The CDL will be during this song, it's easy to tell because her message appears on the back screen, as well as messages wishing happiness and so on on a screen on the top. She cried during the end of forgiveness on both the 29th and the 30th.
For progress the long tail pf the dress is removed, and she's left with the silver short dress. I love this song so much, always sounds so powerful!
SURREAL~evolution~SURREAL is like always, and was super fun. I was soooo happy those songs were back in the setlist, because I don't know when I will be able to see Ayu live again, and I really wanted to see them performed live. The energy during this part is awesome. Right before the last evolution chorus a small part of Beethoven's Symphony No.9 started playing with a male dancer spinning super fast doing air acrobatics, then the chorus started, I think that looked really cool.
NOW & 4EVA was like the Feel the love Showcase performance, I think it's a good song for this ending part.

Encore:
The encore starts with a DJ playing popular EDM tunes, it really helps bulding up the mood for the EDM section that is coming. Then the Blasterjaxx remix of Feel the love sarts playing and I thought she was going to sing Feel the love, but turns out Ayu appears and starts singing Movin' on without you. She's wearing the concert's purple t-shirt and black shorts. She sings Movin' on without you seated on the side of the DJ table on an elevated part of the stage, I think she was seating and not doing much because she seemed to be concentrating a lot to sing this song since it's not her normal pitch, but she sounded absolutely great!
XOXO and Lelio were super fun, she sang Lelio on the center stage. The energy during this whole EDM part was amazing and I LOVED it. Most fun encore ever! (not counting MC parts of previous encores, of course)
Boys & Girls was like always, whith she and the dancers throwing balls at the audience. The audience gets so exited during this song, it's so great to see it live and sing along.
how beautiful you are was beautiful. It was like the previous times she sang it on the end of concerts (it did look like the end and she did say it was the last song), with dances presentation and they all thanking all sides of the audience and everything, like a real ending. On the 29th though the curtains didn't go down at the end of it, so even with the lights off you could see the dances lining up and you knew they were preparing to yet another song, but on the 30th they decided to change and the curtains went down at the end of this song.
Not much after it "ended" Born To Be... started playing (and on the 30th the curtains raised again). I love love love this song, so I was really happy o see it in the setlist, and it's an amazing song the end the concert! The arrangements were similar to the performance of PoM, with the whole "TO BE FREE!" part at the beginning and end, but of course it wasn't "orchestrated" like all PoM songs were. At the end she thanked the audience again and the curtains went down this time for good.

Overall this was an AMAZING concert. The setlist is awesome, her vocals were really really good (and no lip sync, I can guarantee no song sounded "the same" on the 29th and 30th, they all sounded very much live) and she's so perfect! I love her so much, this concert and her energy made me so happy. I'm glad I decided to invest a bit more to get good tickets for today as well instead of only attending the 29th (I was planning to go to a different concert today, but I gave up and went to Ayu's instead). I like it way more than the Feel the love Showcase. It's such an amazing concert!

Old 31st December 2014, 03:54 AM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki-7 View Post
I saw a lot of japanese tweets mentioning Namie Amuro was there tonight (30th) if someone can confirm ? ^^
Didn't she go last year also? It's pretty cool if it's true because they are like my top 2 favorite singers of all time.

Complete Ayu Concert DVD Thread

Old 31st December 2014, 04:16 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Thanks for the review
Old 31st December 2014, 08:13 AM
Virgin Road Initiate

sounds so good!!!

anybody know how to watch the broadcasting?

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Last edited by AyuGAME; 31st December 2014 at 10:14 AM.
Old 31st December 2014, 11:04 AM
Replace Initiate

the stage looks nice
Old 31st December 2014, 11:38 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuGAME View Post
sounds so good!!!

anybody know how to watch the broadcasting?
It might of been a misunderstanding that one of the shows will be broadcast today, I hope not but I think people might of confused that M-ON TV will be showing her 12/31 show on 1/31, not M-ON TV broadcasting on the 12/31 unless another stations got one for today

Quote:
浜崎あゆみ、毎年恒例のカウントダウンライブより12/31(水)の模様をオンエア決定!
<Program name>
M-ON! LIVE Ayumi Hamasaki "ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2014-2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~ Midnight Circus ~"

<Broadcast date>
1/31 (Sat) 18:00 to 20:00

浜崎あゆみ、毎年恒例のカウントダウンライブより12/31(水)の模様をオンエア決定!

浜崎あゆみが12/29(月)〜31(水)に国立代々木競技場第一体育館で毎年恒例のカウントダウンライブ「ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2014-2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~真夜中のサーカス~」を開催。

エムオン!では、このカウントダウンライブより12/31(水)の模様をたっぷり2時間オンエア!

2014年は、7月には15作目となるアルバム『Colours』、10月には世界No.1DJの座に5度 輝いたEDMムーブメントを牽引する”Armin van Buuren”がプロデュースしたことで話題を呼んだシングル「Terminal」や、浜崎あゆみ史上最高 のエンタテインメント・ショーとして開催されたプレミアム・ショーケースのLIVE DVD/Blu-ray『ayumi hamasaki PREMIUM SHOWCASE ~Feel the love~』の発売など多忙な年となった彼女。

1年の締めくくりと始まりを飾る恒例のカウントダウンライブは絶対に見逃せない!

<番組名>
M-ON! LIVE 浜崎あゆみ 「ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2014-2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~真夜中のサーカス~」

<放送日>
1/31(土)18:00~20:00

Last edited by douggn; 31st December 2014 at 11:42 AM.
Old 31st December 2014, 11:53 AM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

^Accoring to TA News the channel J:COM will broadcast today's show (if nothing has been changed).

http://avex.jp/ayu/news/detail.php?id=1016264

http://www.myjcom.jp/jtele.html

Last edited by BabyJane; 31st December 2014 at 11:55 AM.
Old 31st December 2014, 12:09 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyJane View Post
^Accoring to TA News the channel J:COM will broadcast today's show (if nothing has been changed).

Thats good. I could only find info from M-ON TV. I guess this one will be more raw, the one on M-TV will be polished a bit vocal wise, then the full polished version with the DVD.

Last edited by douggn; 31st December 2014 at 12:18 PM.
Old 31st December 2014, 12:10 PM
rainy day Initiate

Source: ayuandyukirin @ Tumblr

Holy crap dem arms
Old 31st December 2014, 12:12 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyJane View Post

YES, YES, YES!!!!

So tomorrow or the day after tomorrow we can all watch the new concert!!! YUHUUUUUUU!!
Old 31st December 2014, 01:08 PM
As if.. Initiate

There's no chance of a stream today?
Old 31st December 2014, 01:30 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiarongisme View Post

Source: ayuandyukirin @ Tumblr

Holy crap dem arms
PERFECT!
Old 31st December 2014, 01:32 PM
ourselves Initiate