[KAT-TUN] ♦ ハルカナ約束 ~KAT-TUN Thread XI~ ♦ - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 23rd March 2009, 11:27 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ll moments ll View Post
DOUBLE POSTING. COULD CARE LESS.

KAT-TUN IV OUT 04.29.2009

LIMITED EDITION (+ comes w/ special booklet)
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=JACA-5142

NORMAL EDITION
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=JACA-5143

15 songs in total. singles include "DON'T U EVER STOP", "White X'mas (Album Version)", "ONE DROP", & "RESCUE".

SAVE YO' MONIEZ YA'LL!!

EDIT;; CDJapan's reporting a Bonus Track for the NE. so i guess the NE has 16 tracks? o_o;;
woo hoo I feel so happy when I received the email that CDJapan has sent me

& eh a bonus track for the normal edition ? hmmm

if it's true that solo songs will be included , I guess they're pulling another cartoon KAT-TUN II you once again ?

but anyway, this's awesome

I thought of ordering it from CDJapan but since both editions doesn't seem to have a DVD , I guess I will buy the limited edition locally in due time

Eirynne did you realise a pattern going on in their albums ?

1st album - 1 single
2nd album - 2 singles
3rd album - 3 singles
4th album - 4 singles

, I can imagine for future albums that they will put out or maybe it's just a concidence

===

Quote:

LOL KAREN I DO NOT BRAINWASH.
i...persuade at best.
oh sure you're Eirynne

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Last edited by KarenPang; 23rd March 2009 at 01:23 PM. Reason: YAY for a 4th KAT-TUN album :D
Old 23rd March 2009, 11:30 PM
fairyland Initiate

my problem now is what version to buy. LOL.
PICTURES OR BONUS TRACK.

though, i think it's set in stone that i will be getting K8's new album in the Normal Edition. i wasn't expecting both KT and K8 to release albums in April. D: (but i am a happy fangirl, lol)

& yeahhh, you pointed out that pattern long ago! but i don't think KAT-TUN X will have 10 singles, LOL. that's killer.

ごめんNOT TAKING GFX REQUESTS.
{ T W I T T E R T U M B L R }
l l M O M E N T S l l × G O T

Old 24th March 2009, 12:50 AM
SAKURA Initiate

i'm so happy it feels like just yesterday that their last album was released, lol. i can't wait!

Lisa on social media @ twitter & tumblr!

Old 24th March 2009, 01:53 AM

Quote:
my problem now is what version to buy. LOL.
PICTURES OR BONUS TRACK.

though, i think it's set in stone that i will be getting K8's new album in the Normal Edition. i wasn't expecting both KT and K8 to release albums in April. D: (but i am a happy fangirl, lol)
it's both yay & BAH at the same time for us , Eirynne . I'm so poor now T_T

I say go for the booklet because you can always download the bonus track on the net . That was what happened pertaining to NEWS's color for me .

I at 1st said that I wanted to go for the normal edition because of the bonus track but after I saw scans of the 32 page booklet in the limited edition , I went ahead with that

Quote:
& yeahhh, you pointed out that pattern long ago! but i don't think KAT-TUN X will have 10 singles, LOL. that's killer.
, I hope that will not happen man , that will be terrible .

imagine 1 single release per week *dies*

I'm quite interested to see the tracklist & also the title of the album . I'm sure that it will be KAT-TUN IV somewhere since they used the band's name & also roman symbols for their past 3 albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty4123 View Post
i'm so happy it feels like just yesterday that their last album was released, lol. i can't wait!
& to think they just celebrated their 3rd anniversary music wise over the weekend , what a more fitting way eh ?

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 24th March 2009, 02:42 AM
fairyland Initiate

LOL. i got the LE of "color" also. idk why. maybe cause it's ~LIMITED EDITION~. i'm such a sucker for such things. xD

it's too bad KTIV won't be out on my birthday again. QOP was seriously one of the best birthday gifts ever (...with it being released on my birthday, that is...) i'm dying for the tracklist! & hopefully the artwork/booklet will be good. (but it usually isn't. *sigh*) that's why i'm pondering if i should get the NE or LE.

EDIT;; according to tsuyaka, Kame's solo "is rumored to be kind of Japanese traditional" (...which might explain why he thought he was in KANJANI8, lol).

i personally love traditional stuff, so i hope his solo is good! i hope it's like Ayu's "GREEN" or Domoto Koichi's "Tsukiyo no Monogatari". of course, there's K8's "Naniwa Iroha Bushi" too. BUT NO WAILS PLZ, KAME. xD

Last edited by ll moments ll; 24th March 2009 at 07:56 AM. Reason: OIC WHY KAME THINKS HE'S IN KANJANI8.
Old 24th March 2009, 01:21 PM

that was what happened when I was deciding which edition to get for colour . In the end I went with the limited edition because my younger sister said that once it's gone , that's it & I can always download the bonus track from the net which I did

& this time round , I don't know for KT's 4th album , I have to see the soft copies scans of the booklet . If it's nice , fair enough I will buy that .

If not , I will not get it & settle for the CD only since usually stock for their stuff come here after the album's released in Japan

& yeah I saw Tsuyaka's updates , I kinda have a feeling that SADISTIC LOVE might be sung by Tanaka , I don't know because his previous solos have whack titles like Make U Wet , PARASITE

WATER DANCE might be Tat-chan ?

Quote:
SADISTIC LOVE/NEIRO/WATER DANCE/春夏秋冬 (Shunkashuutou)/君道 (Kimimichi)/MOON
For Kame , er maybe Kimi michi ? I'm frankly hoping for a serious one . w/o notice ?? was super cute but totally whack & it shows a different side of him that's for sure

I replied with regs to the KT discography , go check ya .. & YAY MUSIC STATION added a "スペシャルメドレー" (special medley) next to the guys's name on their official site according to Zemus

so I guess they might be doing ONE DROP + RESCUE now ole !

Last edited by KarenPang; 24th March 2009 at 02:00 PM. Reason: a few add on
Old 24th March 2009, 03:28 PM
I am... Initiate

^It's kinda difficult to figure out. I also thought about "SADISTIC LOVE" being Koki's solo. Same reason as you. lol

If Kame's a traditional one then "Shunkashuutou" would fit the most. Because even the title has a "traditional" feel.

The most difficult to figure out is Akanishi. "SADISTIC LOVE" would be possible for him, too, because his other solo, well, has also a quite interesting title.

「浜崎あゆみ」であること
”歌う”ということ
それは”生きる”ということ

SCawaii May 2008

矛盾だらけの こんな私でも
許されますか 教えてよ

浜崎あゆみ 「I am...」

Old 24th March 2009, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aga-chan View Post

If Kame's a traditional one then "Shunkashuutou" would fit the most. Because even the title has a "traditional" feel.
I agree with you with what you said about Kame , Shunkashuutou does sound very traditional . I feel so paiseh (embarassed in Singlish context) when I asked someone what does 春夏秋冬 mean in Eng & then oh I realise it's the 4 seasons if I read the title out in chinese T_T

Quote:
^It's kinda difficult to figure out. I also thought about "SADISTIC LOVE" being Koki's solo. Same reason as you. lol

The most difficult to figure out is Akanishi. "SADISTIC LOVE" would be possible for him, too, because his other solo, well, has also a quite interesting title.
these 2 are quite difficult to figure out because they had some whack & insane solo songs titles (PARASITE , LOVEJUICE anyone ?) so this time round , I really don't know with regards to SADISTIC LOVE .

I will die laughing if Taguchi will sing that

& ooh I just finished watching episode 6 of KnS , now I understand why there were mountain shots of Kame in the KnS photobook , that figures now

===

Akanishi ONE DROP & RESCUE shop photos for download - http://community.livejournal.com/jon...ds/331986.html

Last edited by KarenPang; 25th March 2009 at 05:36 AM. Reason: Akanishi ONE DROP & RESCUE shop photos for download
Old 25th March 2009, 03:33 AM

[Meringue no Kimochi] 14 Oct, 2006 KAT-TUN's Kamenashi Kazuya - http://newshfan.livejournal.com/89375.html

Quote:
But he takes baths in his house like a girl!! *Why does that not surprise me?* He also signs autographs naked and 99% of the time he sleeps outside naked without even bothering to cover up his you-know-what.

need a heart to heart talk with Kame dear now

then again he was 20 back then so

Last edited by KarenPang; 25th March 2009 at 05:36 AM. Reason: Kame's NAUGHTY ! ;p
Old 25th March 2009, 10:05 AM
fairyland Initiate

^ LMAO. i've seen that ages ago though. i'm not surprised. xD

if we're playing guessing game, here are my predictions!

SADISTIC LOVE - Ueda (or Koki)
NEIRO - Jin
WATER DANCE - Junno (or Nakamaru)
春夏秋冬 - Kame
君道 - Koki
MOON - Nakamaru (or Ueda)

here's "Konkatsu!" CM: YOUTUBE

Old 25th March 2009, 11:11 AM

Quote:
LMAO. i've seen that ages ago though. i'm not surprised. xD
, well I wasn't in KT mode at that time but lmao I don't know if I want to download it or not T_T

he sounds "bian tie" (prevented in Chinese) from what Wendy described him

what's Ueda holding in the CM ? is that sushi or a piece of salmon ?

I'm thinking it's a piece of beef

for me , let me see :

SADISTIC LOVE - I have a feeling it might be Tanaka even though I'm secretly hoping it will be Romeo . If not , maybe Akanishi

Both Akanishi & Tanaka does have some weird song titles . LOVEJUICE , PARASITE , Make U Wet anyone ?

NEIRO - It probably screams Akanishi in here

WATER DANCE - Maybe Ueda ? It kinda fit him in a way I don't know as I had this feeling & vibe that he might be singing this . He does have some interesting solo titles like Love in snow & Ai no Hana so yup

春夏秋冬 - Probably Taguchi ? Then again he did a season inspired tune in the form of Natsu no Basho so you never know

君道 - Kame ? then again Tsuyaka said that it might be traditional / enka influenced & this might fit the bill

MOON - This prob belongs to Nakamaru

Last edited by KarenPang; 25th March 2009 at 03:43 PM. Reason: guess a roo , solo song titles
Old 25th March 2009, 03:52 PM

for Eirynne to update the 1st post with

RESCUE's at #3 in the 2nd week with 27,390

Total so far - 349,987*

ugh just 13 more copies to crack 350K T_T

ONE DROP's at #33 this week with 2,226

Total so far - 326,691*

well at least I'm happy that RESCUE's doing even better than ONE DROP , it deserves to

===

The guys in May's Myojo & Popolo (May already ?) - http://community.livejournal.com/jon...ds/332748.html

both are so so only imo but ARGH at the Akame one in Myojo @_@

The 2 T look super cute in Popolo

Last edited by KarenPang; 26th March 2009 at 02:23 AM.
Old 26th March 2009, 01:38 AM
fairyland Initiate

...why do you have a Jin avatar? o_o;;

LMAO. but thanks for the sales updates. i'll post them in the first post soon. i didn't download the scans (unless they're hawt of course), but damn, Koki HAS HAIR.

my brain cannot compute this info.
i haven't seen it that long since Kaizokuban~

Old 26th March 2009, 02:21 AM

Quote:
...why do you have a Jin avatar? o_o;;
, is that a good or bad thing Eirynne ? I realised that I have been using the Kame pic for the past week or so (a record man) so I thought why not use something else now

Quote:
LMAO. but thanks for the sales updates. i'll post them in the first post soon. i didn't download the scans (unless they're hawt of course), but damn, Koki HAS HAIR.
This time round Myojo & Popolo are OK but the Akame one in Myojo is <3

Old 26th March 2009, 02:30 AM
Two of us Initiate

Did you watch lastest CT KT? OMG, Koki hair is so good :OOO
Old 26th March 2009, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TABOO View Post
Did you watch lastest CT KT? OMG, Koki hair is so good :OOO
no but I read the synopsis & it sounds very fun as usual

so Eirynne being the KT nut & all (in a good way ) , can you make a list as to how many KT songs haven't see the day & light in an album , be it for group & solo wise

I wonder whether this time round will they include any old song/s that they did in the past in their 4th album

SIX SENSES was included on QoP so maybe the same thing will happen again ?

Old 26th March 2009, 06:39 AM
fairyland Initiate

I HAS LIST. (from Japanese Wikipedia. i'll try to translate most of them into romaji...)

Spoiler:
UNIT SONGS
愛はいつも追いかけるモノ (Ai wa Itsumo Oikakeru Mono)
OH-E-OH! 太陽のSalsa! (OH-E-OH! Taiyou no Salsa!)
オリジナル・ブルー (Original Blue)
Six Groove
青天の霹靂 (Seiten no Hekireki) [YOUTUBE] (PLZ TO IGNORE JIN'S HAIR)
Change
ツキノミチ (Tsuki no Michi)
DESTINY
DRIVE ME DRIVE ON
ど〜にかなるさ (Do~Nikanarusa)
ピカピカII (Pika Pika II)
FREAK OUT 〜Do me one time,Try me one night〜
Messenger
Le ciel 〜君の幸せ祈る言葉〜 (Le ciel ~Kimi no Shiawase Inoru Kotoba~) (Original Mix)
Rockin'

KAME SOLOS
離さないで愛 (Hanasanaide Ai)
夏の終わり (Natsu no Owari)
00'00'16〜sixteen seconds〜

JIN SOLOS
Hesitate
care
ha-ha (OMG....I WANT THIS IN HQ, PLZ. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. i love it.)
ムラサキ (Murasaki) (....this one too. this one i really love.)
PINKY

JUNNO SOLOS
ビバップ・タイム (Bebop Time)
夜明け前 (Yoake Mae)
誓心 (Seishin)

KOKI SOLOS
REAL7
King of HipHop road. R-16~to baby~
SHORTY
I DON'T MISS U

UEDA SOLOS (not including MOUSE PEACE solo set)
Love in snow ()
Pieces
カキゴオリ (Kakigoori)
SPARKING

MARU SOLOS
Understandable
Shooting Star
MY WEATHER
Answer
Question

i haven't heard them all, tbh. xD
the only ones i care about are "Le ciel ~Kimi no Shiawase Inoru Kotoba~" & "Seiten no Hekireki". those needed to be released on "Best of KAT-TUN", tbh. or the 2nd disc on "cartoon KAT-TUN II You".

but...i want new songs on the album. i think it's too late to include a Junior song, tbh.

EDIT;; Karen, don't double post plz!

Last edited by ll moments ll; 27th March 2009 at 01:01 AM. Reason: correcting romaji. :]
Old 26th March 2009, 06:59 AM

Thanks Eirynne & sorry for the double posting , I try to keep that at a min

so many songs that they haven't released yet my god , shouldn't they do a compliation album for all the songs that they have done in the past ? that will sell

any idea what's that new song that Ueda wrote/composed at his Mouse Peace concert ? it sounded nice from what I have heard on HEYx3 & I still want Love in snow HQ

Old 26th March 2009, 07:08 AM
fairyland Initiate

i don't think they should release a studio version of every Junior song they had. tbh, i rather see some songs stay as they are because they don't go with their image now (i like "Messenger", but that's such a Junior song! & it should stay a Junior song. xD same goes with "Pika Pika II"!)

didn't Ueda write and/or compose all the songs for MOUSE PEACE?

Old 26th March 2009, 07:20 AM

Quote:

didn't Ueda write and/or compose all the songs for MOUSE PEACE?
from what I know , yes & that time when the guys appeared on HEYx3 when they promoted White X'mas , they played the VTR footage pertaining to his MOUSE PEACE concert

they mentioned that he wrote a new song during the gig so I'm wondering whether do you know the title for it or not as it sounded really nice

Closed Thread

Tags
akame, boybands, j-one records, johnny's entertainment, jstorm, kat-tun, nakamaru yuichi, taguchi junnosuke, tanaka koki, ueda tatsuya