Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 ~V: Second chapter~ - Page 22 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 31st December 2017, 08:53 AM
ourselves Initiate

cant wait to see pics from tonight's show
Old 31st December 2017, 05:34 PM
rainy day Initiate

Went to 31st show. Not sure about setlist differences cause I abstained from looking at anything chapter 3 related so I would be surprised.

I saw Leslie again, I was in the same row as him.

Show was really good but for me her voice was noticeably more hoarse than when I attended Chapter 2s first day in Yokohama and the show in Saitama.

I will go again on the 5th. Looking forward to it.
Old 31st December 2017, 11:15 PM
SURREAL Initiate

^it was just a regular concert? wasn't there a countdown or something? feels so weird not having a CDL this year
Old 31st December 2017, 11:23 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan Odinson View Post
^it was just a regular concert? wasn't there a countdown or something? feels so weird not having a CDL this year
The concert started at 7pm, so no there was no countdown

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 31st December 2017, 11:48 PM
SURREAL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ View Post
The concert started at 7pm, so no there was no countdown
Oh I didn't know about the hour, thanks! I don't feel like celebrating now haha
Old 1st January 2018, 04:39 AM
Don't look back Initiate

On another note, this is probably Ayu's first relaxed and calm New Year's Eve in an extremely long time
Old 1st January 2018, 07:12 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

^ I thought the same. I mean, of course it's sad there is no CDL this year, but it's also the first time in years that she can celebrate New Year's eve like everybody else. I wonder though if she'll stop with CDL's now altogether, or if she just paused last year.
Old 1st January 2018, 10:05 AM
too late Initiate

If there isn't new CDL TV broadcast "live", maybe it is due to bad critics. The 1st TV version, with no voice edit, is most of time really horrible to hear unfortunetly. Sometimes, because of her voice, and other time due to bad sound mixing...

It is a possibility, or maybe she prefers to prepare something better for 2018 !
Old 1st January 2018, 12:54 PM
LIMIT Initiate

does anyone know if there is still a possibility to get a hand on tickets for her shows in February? I missed my chance applying for the lottery through the fanclub and I would love to go to one of the shows.
Old 1st January 2018, 04:12 PM
Dolls Initiate

I think the hall tour wasn't epic enough for tv, plus no CDL, or she knows she will have this setlist till finale and wants to show it later on.

Can I have a question? I have the TA tickets for Kobe and Nagoya, will I be able to find the place where I need to exchange them easily? Also, what do I need to have to exchange them for ticket? Will a print from LivePocket be enough? TA numer? My ID/Passport, anything else I need to know?
Old 1st January 2018, 05:06 PM
P.S II Initiate

I feel strange without her CDL this year, not that I can attend, but, I feel like something is missing (or incomplete). 😕
Old 1st January 2018, 05:10 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYia View Post
I think the hall tour wasn't epic enough for tv, plus no CDL, or she knows she will have this setlist till finale and wants to show it later on.

Can I have a question? I have the TA tickets for Kobe and Nagoya, will I be able to find the place where I need to exchange them easily? Also, what do I need to have to exchange them for ticket? Will a print from LivePocket be enough? TA numer? My ID/Passport, anything else I need to know?
International FC?
Then you need your ID/passport and digital TA license to show at TA booth directly at the venue.
At least it was so few years ago^^

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 1st January 2018, 08:09 PM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ View Post
International FC?
Then you need your ID/passport and digital TA license to show at TA booth directly at the venue.
At least it was so few years ago^^
So it's at TA booth? I guess I saw one at CDL14-15, with long line though, thanks
Old 1st January 2018, 08:24 PM
SCAR Initiate

The digital TA license and the LivePocket digital ticket aren't required anymore, they only check the ID/passport. That's because your name is written on a post-it behind the printed ticket (which is itself anonymous), so they ask you to confirm if it's your name before handing the ticket.

As for the TA booth, just look for this TA sign near the goods, you won't miss it.
(it's a table where 2 girls are sitting behind for the lottery and the exchange of tickets)

The lines were kinda inexistant for the Chiba (chap.II) and Nara (chap.III) shows, exchanging tickets at the TA booth was very fast.
Old 3rd January 2018, 11:38 AM
appears Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luniverse View Post
I hadn’t noticed, but you’re right.
Like another member said, it’s likely due to the medication that she was taking for her knee.

At least you’re making jokes about her weight and not her deafness this time.
Must have me confused with someone else. I have never made light of Ayu's hearing loss.

It's odd to see Ayu with more weight on her. Like, a part of me wants her to gain it back because she actually looks great. I also figured she may have gained weight from a combination of the stress from the divorce, surgery, and then finding out about her hearing loss in her right ear. Considering how crazy the last year has been for her, she is remarkably happy overall.

About her next album, I would love to see her go back to the four interludes, ten tracks format. Or even better, if she can pull off something with the feel of (miss)understood, that would be awesome. I am glad she did not end up releasing anything in 2017, but I also hope that it's because she is giving herself more time for her next album.

I know the days of singles and big budget PVs are over, but I still wish she would just say, "Fuck it. Let's spend $5 million on four singles, do 8 PVs, and do a 16 track album with all the bells and whistles. YOLO." She could certainly afford to do it as a one off thing. And since her achievements dont matter anymore, I doubt any of us would be sad even if the album and singles only sold 120 copies.

I miss when Ayu just did her thing. You know, like when she decided to push out Love songs 8 months after RnRC, or turn Secret into a full album at the last minute. She hasnt really just done what felt like a good idea, or really pushed herself to take on a challenge besides touring, in a long time.

-> <-
Old 3rd January 2018, 01:25 PM
End of the World Initiate

^I would like to see another album like this
Old 3rd January 2018, 07:47 PM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbitalaspect View Post
About her next album, I would love to see her go back to the four interludes, ten tracks format. Or even better, if she can pull off something with the feel of (miss)understood, that would be awesome. I am glad she did not end up releasing anything in 2017, but I also hope that it's because she is giving herself more time for her next album.

I know the days of singles and big budget PVs are over, but I still wish she would just say, "Fuck it. Let's spend $5 million on four singles, do 8 PVs, and do a 16 track album with all the bells and whistles. YOLO." She could certainly afford to do it as a one off thing. And since her achievements dont matter anymore, I doubt any of us would be sad even if the album and singles only sold 120 copies.

I miss when Ayu just did her thing. You know, like when she decided to push out Love songs 8 months after RnRC, or turn Secret into a full album at the last minute. She hasnt really just done what felt like a good idea, or really pushed herself to take on a challenge besides touring, in a long time.
This is beautiful
Old 3rd January 2018, 08:37 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I think she just has to have the desire to push herself beyond things like this tour. If she wants to, she can do it.
Old 3rd January 2018, 09:40 PM
still alone Initiate

She won't change just on her own. I think she will need some kind of inspiration to return to that kind of mindset. I would like to see a new album like Secret or GUILTY. FLOWER has clearly become the standout track on Made In Japan and I think that Ayu should pursue a more rock orientated sound.
Old 3rd January 2018, 10:33 PM
Voyage Initiate

Quote:
Yes! I would love a 12 track album with 4 interludes.
Closed Thread

Tags
just the beginning -20-, sacrifice, tour 2017