[Charts & Rankings] The Official Oricon Thread ~again~ - Page 24 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 25th December 2012, 12:39 AM
GREEN Initiate

^ is it really not charting anymore? man that dropped fast.
Old 25th December 2012, 01:33 AM
LIMIT Initiate

no way! it was a good release >_<
Old 25th December 2012, 01:45 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

It's sad because the songs were really good and it deserved to chart longer.
Old 25th December 2012, 01:51 AM
GREEN Initiate

yeah.
:sadness
Old 25th December 2012, 05:01 AM
JEWEL Initiate

That just goes to show... Quality means NOTHING on the charts.
Old 25th December 2012, 06:48 AM
Two of us Initiate

^ I couldn't agree with you more!!
Old 25th December 2012, 09:06 AM
from your letter Initiate

Weekly

41 again 3,504 47,918 浜崎あゆみ

Courtesy of FrozenSoul @ JPC

Old 25th December 2012, 01:41 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

ouch....
Old 25th December 2012, 01:54 PM
GREEN Initiate

at least its in the top 50 still...
Im gonna hate to see what her 14th album is gonna do...
Old 25th December 2012, 02:34 PM
YOU Initiate

Don't really know what people in Japan like nowadays (maybe they got hypnotise by idol group such as AKB48 which I got bored with their song). Again deserve more than this. This album so awesome. I know some people hate it because maro stuff but I don't care about that as long as ayumi making a good music. For Me LOVE and again is the best Japanese album released in 2012 beside uncontrolled by namie amuro and japonesque by kumi Koda.
Old 25th December 2012, 03:08 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by andycruize View Post
Don't really know what people in Japan like nowadays (maybe they got hypnotise by idol group such as AKB48 which I got bored with their song). Again deserve more than this. This album so awesome. I know some people hate it because maro stuff but I don't care about that as long as ayumi making a good music. For Me LOVE and again is the best Japanese album released in 2012 beside uncontrolled by namie amuro and japonesque by kumi Koda.
Yeah sadly the Maro thing affected again. I think what really happened was that people believe Ayumi is lying to them. Again is just a good mini album is to bad.
Old 25th December 2012, 03:35 PM
YOU Initiate

Yeah, I hope ayumi starting to think that when she bring her boyfriend into her career (pv, cover album, etc) just make people sick. People love to see ayumi as a solo singer, not "ayumi and husband" or "ayumi+maro" or "ayumi feat. Her new boyfriend" etc. It's about people wanted "Ayumi Hamasaki"
Old 25th December 2012, 03:54 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

I think people need to chill the hell out. The most important question to me is: "why she should do what people want from her?". I'm not talking about ignoring your fans or every people who like your works, but about people who want her keep doing the same predictable things forever.

She's trying to change some things and I admire her for that. It's a hard decision, specially at Japanese market...

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 25th December 2012, 04:13 PM
I am... Initiate

^Because she is a celebrity and has to retain fans to keep her career going? There's a lot at stake here. The 'Ayumi Hamasaki' brand is a pretty expensive one. Imagine all the dancers, band members, technicians, 'tissue' dance etc... on her payroll, maybe even contracted for several more years. And fans (or I at least) do spend quite a bit on her music and merchandise. I think I'm entitled to some expectations.

Again is doing better on the charts than I expected. When it sold 9k on the first day i thought it won't even manage 50k. Looks like it will
Old 25th December 2012, 05:20 PM
poker face Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by andycruize View Post
I was in Tokyo when again was released. I saw endless stream of AKB28, YUI, Exile promos but no again promos. The only again related stuff that I saw was when I step into a CD shop and saw them selling it. I guess unless you are very very into ayu and stalk her every release , its pretty easy to move away from ayu when there are so many others promoting themselves. I knew there was the again truck moving around but I didnt spot any. Maybe only a few trucks of them were used?
Old 25th December 2012, 05:23 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarAngel View Post
^Because she is a celebrity and has to retain fans to keep her career going? There's a lot at stake here. The 'Ayumi Hamasaki' brand is a pretty expensive one. Imagine all the dancers, band members, technicians, 'tissue' dance etc... on her payroll, maybe even contracted for several more years. And fans (or I at least) do spend quite a bit on her music and merchandise. I think I'm entitled to some expectations.

Again is doing better on the charts than I expected. When it sold 9k on the first day i thought it won't even manage 50k. Looks like it will
Yes you are right.
Old 25th December 2012, 05:44 PM
Lelio Protector

again is selling like a remix album but a bit better maybe, well 8 of the tracks are remixes (or instrumentals).

The songs did crap digitally, like almost nobody know it exists, I wonder if even her hardcore fanbase knows about again specifically or cared to check if it's not mainly remixes again lol.

Last edited by ayumisrael; 25th December 2012 at 05:46 PM.
Old 25th December 2012, 05:48 PM
GREEN Initiate

this makes me worried about her next album...

Did again even have a billboard or trucks?
a 15 second CM? thats all i remember...
its like avex doesnt even care about her anymore.
Old 25th December 2012, 08:05 PM
Two of us Initiate

^^^ you guys bring up an excellent point . In my opinion, maro has to leave the team or the spotlight or ayu might never sale a record again.
Old 25th December 2012, 08:39 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarAngel View Post

Like her fans will still be there once she releases Blue Bird part 57...

Changing is necessary... Sometimes she will sell bad, sometimes she will sell good... but I will always put good music over good sales.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Closed Thread

Tags
『again』, 浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, oricon