TROUBLE TOUR 2020 A [GOODS] - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 5th March 2021, 12:47 PM
SEASONS Initiate

@chibi-chan it did let you pay? It gives me an error every time I try to add it to my cart I guess I’ll pass, there were no tank tops either.
Old 5th March 2021, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toniayu123 View Post
@chibi-chan it did let you pay? It gives me an error every time I try to add it to my cart I guess I’ll pass, there were no tank tops either.
Oh no! Yes, I had no problems at all. Because I was too lazy to get my credit card out, I used paypal, which worked just fine. I don't know, do you speak Japanese? Can you give me a screenshot of the error message? If you still want to buy something, I can try and figure out what the problem is. =)
Old 5th March 2021, 02:23 PM
SEASONS Initiate

^aw thank you! I speak Japanese but it does redirect me automatically to the global site with Worldshopping I don’t even know why, and there it doesn’t let me add any item to my bag... it does let me add A ballads tho. Kinda weird.
Old 5th March 2021, 05:13 PM

^oh this is strange. I just tried it again, after logging in with my TA account number and password, I added the first item to the カート, when I click on the カート, I can choose between the usual check out or an easy check out. If I choose the usual, I have to log in with my mu-mo ID, after that I can check my order and choose how I would like to pay. It's the usual process. Maybe another browser?
Old 5th March 2021, 07:25 PM
SEASONS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
Maybe another browser?
Turned out that was the problem lol Darmn safari. Thank you
Old 5th March 2021, 11:12 PM

^You're welcome! ♡ Enjoy shopping!
Old 6th March 2021, 01:00 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJFmzk View Post
How long do they give you? My cap will probably arrive in the next few days and I'm think to consolidate with A Ballads 2...
As of today I can still consolidate a parcel that arrived on Jan 6th! Fingers crossed it stays that way lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ View Post
ouch
do you pay tax in australia? I will face at least another 80€ tax/custom payment when it arrives
It includes 10% GST ("Goods and Services Tax") on both the item costs and shipping charges GST as well One of our billionaires (who stole Covid jobkeeping payments btw) lobbied our corrupt government to introduce it on all purchases from overseas. Originally GST was only paid on items over $1kAUD but his main business (importing cheap whitegoods from China and selling at a markup to boomers) was starting to decline.

Unfortunately he's also got Rupert Murdoch (massive media mogul) on side. I could rant for hours (well maybe 10-15 minutes) about their shadiness xD

Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr

Old 7th March 2021, 05:19 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendelle View Post
As of today I can still consolidate a parcel that arrived on Jan 6th! Fingers crossed it stays that way lol
Wow. I thought their limit was 30 days...maybe because the regular shipping methods are still unavailable to a lot of places they’re allowing extra storage time if they have the space for it.
Old 7th March 2021, 08:59 PM
MY STORY Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendelle View Post

It includes 10% GST ("Goods and Services Tax") on both the item costs and shipping charges GST as well One of our billionaires (who stole Covid jobkeeping payments btw) lobbied our corrupt government to introduce it on all purchases from overseas. Originally GST was only paid on items over $1kAUD but his main business (importing cheap whitegoods from China and selling at a markup to boomers) was starting to decline.

Unfortunately he's also got Rupert Murdoch (massive media mogul) on side. I could rant for hours (well maybe 10-15 minutes) about their shadiness xD
Remember the golden days when GST wasn't applied to our measly CD orders? It annoys me so much, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer (more poor?).

My goods have been shipped from mumo already but I'm definitely waiting until AB2 to get them shipped.

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Old 7th March 2021, 09:38 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

At least it´s only 10%, we pay 19% tax and up to 12% custom fee ><

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 7th March 2021, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ View Post
At least it´s only 10%, we pay 19% tax and up to 12% custom fee ><
Stop reminding me
Old 7th March 2021, 11:21 PM
SEASONS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJFmzk View Post
Wow. I thought their limit was 30 days...maybe because the regular shipping methods are still unavailable to a lot of places they’re allowing extra storage time if they have the space for it.
I contacted Tenso about this few days ago. They said extended consolidation times (that ware introduced last year) are currently for packages that will be send using 'surface’ method only.
Old 8th March 2021, 02:45 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by the3ye View Post
I contacted Tenso about this few days ago. They said extended consolidation times (that ware introduced last year) are currently for packages that will be send using 'surface’ method only.
Thanks. Guess I'll have to do DHL again for my goods, and then again for A BALLADS 2

Tags
夏ノトラブル, goods, natsu no trouble, premium limited live, trouble, trouble tour, trouble tour 2019-2020