LIMITED TA Special Xmas LIVE 2020 - Page 7 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 21st December 2020, 11:16 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

^That would be great!!!

Old 22nd December 2020, 03:21 AM
opening Run Initiate

Recording the screen is not the way to go. There must be a way to download the live stream, the quality would bemuch better. VLC media player is able to record streams if there's a link to the playlist, but I don't know how to get it in case of YouTube.
There's a chance of course that they will let people rewatch after it airs, but who knows.
Old 22nd December 2020, 05:18 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Recording the screen at 1080p would at least be a good starting base. If they don't videos to be rewatched, they always make them private. I don't think it being in a playlist would do much in that case.

Old 22nd December 2020, 05:53 AM
Love song H-Initiate

◆"ayumi hamasaki LIMITED TA Special Xmas Live 2020 @Maihama Amphitheater" Concert Title Change Notice

With the change in the concert content, the title of the concert on Christmas Eve has been changed.

It is now called "ayumi hamasaki Special SHOWCASE Xmas Eve 2020".
Old 22nd December 2020, 06:45 AM
opening Run Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsuyuki012 View Post
Recording the screen at 1080p would at least be a good starting base. If they don't videos to be rewatched, they always make them private. I don't think it being in a playlist would do much in that case.
By playlist I mean M3U8 file that contains the links to the source video: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M3U#M3U8
Old 22nd December 2020, 07:11 AM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedronekoi View Post
I saw this on Twitter and had a heartbroken chuckle because my god this is terrible! I understand she's arranging things in a hurry but oh my goodness the MS Paint quality
Old 22nd December 2020, 07:57 AM
A BALLADS Initiate

I am not unhappy that the Gaijin can join in after all lol

When I watched B1A4's concert, I learned Korean fans have come up with a really smart way to interact with the concert by posting "(((((((" and "))))))))))" or "\\\\\\\\\" and "///////" during songs when you would normally wave your light stick back and forth. Can we get the YouTube chat spamming with this as well for the ballads?

Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr

Old 22nd December 2020, 07:58 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post
Recording the screen is not the way to go. There must be a way to download the live stream, the quality would bemuch better. VLC media player is able to record streams if there's a link to the playlist, but I don't know how to get it in case of YouTube.
There's a chance of course that they will let people rewatch after it airs, but who knows.
Use streamlink, type in on command prompt (without quotes) "streamlink <stream URL> --best" and you can stream on VLC. Then hit record on VLC and it should be recorded to a hard drive of your choice (to set recording directory, go to Settings -> (Simple) Input / Codecs -> Files -> Record directory or filename).

https://streamlink.github.io/
Old 22nd December 2020, 09:57 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

A lot of screen recorders also record the noise in your room, which isn't ideal. I don't know if the windows screen recorder does that too, but that's something you should take into consideration
Old 22nd December 2020, 10:04 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow_smile View Post
A lot of screen recorders also record the noise in your room, which isn't ideal. I don't know if the windows screen recorder does that too, but that's something you should take into consideration
even that is ok if we have nothing better, the more ppl try the better is the chance to have a decent quality rip.

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 22nd December 2020, 10:44 AM
too late Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow_smile View Post
I think it's just the case of disabling the computer's microphone and set the Stereo Mix.

slow down, you won't get there by hurrying
gonna find out if the hard work was worth it
i know it's somewhere in me
i'm just tryna find love

Old 22nd December 2020, 01:01 PM
Initiate

I didn't see anyone complaining about the quality of the a-nation rip, which I uploaded on jps and was posted here afterwards, so I see no problem. Also, the game mode isn't just a screen recorder, it works as a capture card which is fine by me.

The quality will not be great anyway, as said Ayu, so...
Old 22nd December 2020, 03:13 PM
opening Run Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaled kalil View Post
The quality will not be great anyway, as said Ayu, so...
Which is why it's better to capture the source.
Old 22nd December 2020, 03:48 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

It's great that anyone is planning to record it. If other people want to try recording it in different ways, please do! I love seeing this creativity and drive in the fandom and the more people trying to get a good copy, the better.
I just hope we get a download of this concert no matter how. It will definitely be a memorable moment in Ayu's career for every fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaled kalil View Post
I didn't see anyone complaining about the quality of the a-nation rip, which I uploaded on jps and was posted here afterwards, so I see no problem.
The a-nation rip was great to my eyes. Thank you again for that effort.
Old 22nd December 2020, 03:54 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by koumori View Post
It's great that anyone is planning to record it. If other people want to try recording it in different ways, please do! I love seeing this creativity and drive in the fandom and the more people trying to get a good copy, the better.
I just hope we get a download of this concert no matter how. It will definitely be a memorable moment in Ayu's career for every fan
Yes this effort is sooo great, not only to keep it, also for the ppl that canīt watch it live.

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 22nd December 2020, 04:27 PM

I'm so happy that we will be able to see this live! <3 Maybe this will be a nice Christmas after all. <3
Old 22nd December 2020, 08:35 PM
poker face Initiate

This is truly one of those unique occasions we are given. I cannot wait to spend Christmas Eve listening to her live, it really gives me a glitter of hope that good things can be found even in the darkest of times.

I am sorry for the situation in Japan (unfortunately it's the same or worse throughout the world as well). But I am happy she committed to having the live still, this is one of those situations when feeling connected is essential.

Many of us will spend Christmas far from dear ones, things are different this year so I am happy we are given this chance.

Time to start the AHS Ayu Xmas Tradition
Old 23rd December 2020, 12:37 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

I am so excited to see this!
Old 23rd December 2020, 04:06 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtop View Post
Use streamlink, type in on command prompt (without quotes) "streamlink <stream URL> --best" and you can stream on VLC. Then hit record on VLC and it should be recorded to a hard drive of your choice (to set recording directory, go to Settings -> (Simple) Input / Codecs -> Files -> Record directory or filename).

https://streamlink.github.io/
Just ran a test of this and can confirm it does in fact work as long as what you are trying to stream/record is currently live-streaming. You don't even have to do the manual recording step. You can just append -o filename if you want it to download or -r filename if you want to watch it in vlc and download simultaneously, so it would look like this for example in terminal:
(paste into the terminal without quotes) "streamlink <stream URL> best -o HamasakiAyumiXmasLive2020"

I didn't give it a file extension until after I stopped the recording. Both .ts and .mp4 worked as file extensions to play the files, but I feel like .ts was better quality (probably not actually though, they're probably exactly the same.) I tried it on a Mac in terminal.

Last edited by AJFmzk; 23rd December 2020 at 04:09 AM.
Old 23rd December 2020, 04:07 AM
As if.. Initiate

i will wake up 6 am on a christmans eve
on my vacation
oh my god ayu

Tags
limited ta live 2020, special showcase, special xmas live, teamayu, xmas eve 2020