Cancelled: CDL 2020-2021 A ~MUSIC for LIFE~ - Page 12 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 28th February 2021, 02:05 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

I hope we get to see it! Everything about it was giving me great vibes so I can wait even a year but to see it in full scale in yoyogi
Old 28th February 2021, 02:14 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxikot View Post
I hope we get to see it! Everything about it was giving me great vibes so I can wait even a year but to see it in full scale in yoyogi
Since they cancelled at the last minute, I think they would have footage from the run through rehearsals, which is basically the full show but without any audience. They always have a few cameras running during all rehearsals, but especially the rehearsals on the actual stage, and I’m pretty sure they know what each camera will be filming before the show because each performer needs to know where to stand for the shots, so in theory she can edit the footage how it was meant to be, if they had enough of their cameras rolling. It just wouldn’t be the same quality as the tv cameras

Last edited by AJFmzk; 28th February 2021 at 02:25 PM.
Old 2nd March 2021, 01:02 AM
opening Run Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJFmzk View Post
Since they cancelled at the last minute, I think they would have footage from the run through rehearsals, which is basically the full show but without any audience. They always have a few cameras running during all rehearsals, but especially the rehearsals on the actual stage, and I’m pretty sure they know what each camera will be filming before the show because each performer needs to know where to stand for the shots, so in theory she can edit the footage how it was meant to be, if they had enough of their cameras rolling. It just wouldn’t be the same quality as the tv cameras
The problem is she often lip-syncs the entire dress rehearsal.
Old 2nd March 2021, 01:26 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post
The problem is she often lip-syncs the entire dress rehearsal.
Ah yeah, forgot about that...If they recorded any of the singing rehearsals/soundchecks they could use that audio, it would be pitch corrected anyway like サイゴのトラブル broadcast... but yeah if she didn't have a full run through with her actually singing and was recording (as far as I know, some people soundcheck every song so that can have ideal levels and some people don't do every song) then it's a problem. I just look for ways to be efficient and save money but still have something good enough to show, so instead of rebuilding the stage and doing a one off show with little or no audience, it's a compromise. I would definitely prefer her to do an actual show online stream though, that would be the best if they're willing to spend that kind of money (if they think they'll make money selling tickets for it).

Last edited by AJFmzk; 2nd March 2021 at 01:29 AM.

Tags
cdl20-21, countdown live 2020-2021, music for life