ayumi hamasaki MUSIC for LIFE ~return~ - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 18th April 2021, 09:05 AM
too late Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post
I was surprised to find out that "Japanese pop-metal band BABYMETAL played 10 shows at Tokyo's famed Nippon Budokan venue earlier this year" and Fuji Rock Music Festival is planned for this year, so I guess pandemic or not big live shows are still a thing in Japan, so I could be wrong thinking that Ayu's shows will most likely be cancelled. On the other hand the number of cases keep increasing fast.
I went from "these rich people are completely out of reality..." when Ayu announced shows in late June to "... maybe she's being cautious and even prudent in the end" after reading that. My gosh.

slow down, you won't get there by hurrying
gonna find out if the hard work was worth it
i know it's somewhere in me
i'm just tryna find love

Last edited by summerain; 18th April 2021 at 10:50 AM.
Old 19th April 2021, 02:43 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

From TA
---
Whether it's a performance on a live streaming or a live concert without an audience,
we've been making one promise that has never changed.
Finally, the time has come―
491 days have passed since the last time we faced each other.

It is a re-creation of last year's countdown live "MUSIC for LIFE",which became a mirage.
The newly reconstructed "MUSIC for LIFE ~return~" will be also a special live only for TeamAyu created by the current ayu,
and there is no doubt that it is the best set list ever.

Normal has been rewritten
The time for pessimism has already passed―――.

ayu will launch her follow-up concert from Maihama Amphitheater on June 26th and 27th, with a total of three performances plus TA-only streaming.

In order to make a new beginning with as many TA members as possible, or even with all TA members...

The end is in your hands.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

*There will be two types of tickets on sale this timelatinum Seats, which are guaranteed to be in the front row, and Regular Seats.

・Platinum Seat: For those who have been a member of TeamAyu for more than 5 years (TeamAyu members who joined before May 2016) and the expiration date is May 2021 or later.
・Regular Seats: Available to TeamAyu members or those who have enrolled (paid) and received a membership number by the application period (Monday, May 10, 23:59) and whose expiration date is May 2021 or later.

[Title]
ayumi hamasaki MUSIC for LIFE ~return~

[Schedule]
June 26(Saturday),27(Sunday), 2021.

[Venue]
Maihama Amphitheater

“ayumi hamasaki MUSIC for LIFE ~return~” will also be available on mu-mo Live in paper view format, which can only be purchased by TeamAyu members.We will inform you of the details as soon as they are finalized. (they really wrote paper but they mean "pay per view" hahaha)
Old 19th April 2021, 03:33 PM
SEASONS Initiate

Hope it can take place. I have hope it will, since that weird virus or whatever it is, seems to behave like the regular flu, which means few to no cases in summer.
Old 19th April 2021, 03:42 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxikot View Post
From TA
---
Whether it's a performance on a live streaming or a live concert without an audience,

It is a re-creation of last year's countdown live "MUSIC for LIFE",which became a mirage.
The newly reconstructed "MUSIC for LIFE ~return~" will be also a special live only for TeamAyu created by the current ayu,

ayu will launch her follow-up concert from Maihama Amphitheater on June 26th and 27th, with a total of three performances plus TA-only streaming.

In order to make a new beginning with as many TA members as possible, or even with all TA members...

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

*There will be two types of tickets on sale this timelatinum Seats, which are guaranteed to be in the front row, and Regular Seats.

・Platinum Seat: For those who have been a member of TeamAyu for more than 5 years (TeamAyu members who joined before May 2016) and the expiration date is May 2021 or later.
・Regular Seats: Available to TeamAyu members or those who have enrolled (paid) and received a membership number by the application period (Monday, May 10, 23:59) and whose expiration date is May 2021 or later.

[Title]

[Schedule]

[Venue]
Maihama Amphitheater

“ayumi hamasaki MUSIC for LIFE ~return~” will also be available on mu-mo Live in paper view format, which can only be purchased by TeamAyu members.We will inform you of the details as soon as they are finalized. (they really wrote paper but they mean "pay per view" hahaha)
I've been in TA for over 6 years now, would've love to apply for the premium tickets as it makes the subscription worth it. Hoping for some dates in China later in the year as I could potentially get there...

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 19th April 2021, 04:40 PM
Initiate

Quote:
From TA
---

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

[Title]

[Schedule]

[Venue]
Maihama Amphitheater

Yay! I’m really excited for this. So happy they’re doing a streaming option!
Old 19th April 2021, 06:55 PM
Love song H-Initiate

I'm so happy we'll get stream at mu-mo! I can download it
Old 19th April 2021, 07:34 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
From TA
---

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

[Title]

[Schedule]

[Venue]
Maihama Amphitheater

This made my day!
Old 19th April 2021, 11:35 PM
Voyage Initiate

I *may* consider joining TA for the stream.
Old 20th April 2021, 02:08 AM
opening Run Initiate

So there are 2 concerts on 27th. I wondered why they were talking about 3 shows.
Old 20th April 2021, 11:13 AM
Love song H-Initiate

- Measures that will be taken during the concert -
- All tickets for the event will be digital.
- When entering the venue, we will ask attendees to operate their own smartphones in accordance with the staff's instructions.
- In order to ensure adequate social distancing, we currently expect to run the event with half of the venue's regular seating capacity.
- In order to avoid overcrowding, we plan to have attendees enter via a system that designates individual time slots to each seating area.
- Mask wearing and rigorous hand washing and disinfection will be enforced for all of those affiliated with the concert, and temperatures will be thoroughly tested to carefully monitor the health of all of those involved.
- Handrails, door knobs, and other areas that are touched by attendees will be rigorously disinfected.
- The venue will be thoroughly ventilated.
- Adequate distance will be ensured between the stage and audience seating.
- Signs will be set up wherever queuing is necessary, to help attendees line up at an appropriate distance from one another.
- Where face to face contact with attendees is necessary, acrylic plates and transparent plastic curtains will be set up in order to protect against airborne transmission of the virus via droplets.
- Sanitizing solution will be available at multiple locations throughout the venue.
- Signs offering guidance on preventing the spread of the virus will be posted onsite, and staff will also be patrolling and calling out advice in person.
- Smoking areas in the venue will be closed.- Instructions related to the sale of merchandise at the venue will be delivered again in full before the concert.
- All attendees will be barred from bringing in alcohol, drinking in the venue, and entering in an inebriated state.
- Concert goods and CDs / DVDs will not be sold.
- Plans to provide a box for gifts to the performer(s) have been suspended. The setting of celebratory flowers for the performer(s) has also been canceled, and we ask that attendees be aware of this in advance.
- We ask that those who are pregnant or who suspect that they may be pregnant, those with chronic or underlying illnesses, or those who have mobility issues which require extra assistance prioritize their own health and the health of those around them when considering whether or not to attend the event.
- A temperature testing station will be set up at each entrance, and attendees' body temperatures will be taken with a non-contact thermometer. If an attendee's temperature is 37.5°C (99.5°F) or higher, a further reading will be taken in a designated waiting room. If there is no change in temperature at this point, the attendee will be refused entry.
- Staff in the venue may approach attendees directly in situations where there is a high risk of transmission, such as those of intimate contact. We ask that attendees are cooperative in the case that this occurs.
Old 20th April 2021, 11:53 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

They finally made it a benefit to be in TA for a long time, and it just so happens that last year or the year before my membership expired before I could renew it so now I have to wait 3-4 more years before I can make use of this lol

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 20th April 2021, 12:28 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
So there are 2 concerts on 27th. I wondered why they were talking about 3 shows.
There's one on 26th as well
Old 20th April 2021, 01:13 PM
opening Run Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyssayu View Post
There's one on 26th as well
I know. I thought there was one show each day, so I wondered where the third concert came from.
Old 20th April 2021, 02:48 PM
TO BE Initiate

Ayumi disappointed me a lot here. Concerts during the pandemic. Horrible.
Old 20th April 2021, 03:08 PM
SEASONS Initiate

^I’m quite the opposite. She will bring joy to a lot of people during these difficult times. All measures are going to be taken in the first place. And secondly, there are far more problems in the world than that virus. Suicide deaths were higher than corona’s in Japan. That’s an issue.
Old 20th April 2021, 04:34 PM
SCAR Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKathy View Post
Ayumi disappointed me a lot here. Concerts during the pandemic. Horrible.
Feels like a déjà-vu with some of the reactions on the "Cancelled: CDL 2020-2021 A ~MUSIC for LIFE~" thread...

(here we go again... *sigh*)

Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 - Chapter 2 ~sacrifice~ @ Chiba [2017/11/21]
Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 - Chapter 3 @ Nara [2017/12/03]
21st anniversary ~POWER of A^3~ @ Saitama [2019/04/06]
21st anniversary ~POWER of A^3~ @ Saitama [2019/04/07]
MUSIC for LIFE ~return~ @ mu-mo LIVE digital streaming [2021/07/01]
Old 20th April 2021, 06:54 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
I know. I thought there was one show each day, so I wondered where the third concert came from.
Oh sorry I read you wrong!
Old 20th April 2021, 09:03 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sim' View Post
Feels like a déjà-vu with some of the reactions on the "Cancelled: CDL 2020-2021 A ~MUSIC for LIFE~" thread...

(here we go again... *sigh*)
Brilliant. Time for the world to move on. So many artists have already done live shows.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 21st April 2021, 01:14 AM
Depend on you Initiate

Praying that there won't be another wave in Tokyo right before the first date
Old 21st April 2021, 03:45 AM
opening Run Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidChaiLatte View Post
Praying that there won't be another wave in Tokyo right before the first date
Both Osaka and Tokyo ask for another state of emergency right now, so anything can happen.

Tags
music for life, music for life ~return~