ASIA TOUR 2021-2022 A ~23rd Monster~ - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 23rd August 2021, 05:50 PM
poker face Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by //ABEST View Post
why ayu why??

I'm totally into ASIA TOUR but why on earth would she do that in the middle of global pandemic? I was hoping for she would do this in her 25th Anniversary
I don’t know what it’s like in your country, but I think that globally it’s fair to say we’re no longer in the middle of the pandemic.

In my country life is more of less normal with people going to work, restrictions mostly lifted, and although infection rates are up compared to last year, that’s due to aggressive testing for people travelling internationally and attending events.

After a difficult couple of years, it’s time to resume things now that vaccination is up and serious cases of covid are down.
Old 23rd August 2021, 06:00 PM
GAME Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeReSu View Post
a new album before a new tour would be so great....
couldnt agree more
Old 23rd August 2021, 06:10 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by barisuta53 View Post
I don’t know what it’s like in your country, but I think that globally it’s fair to say we’re no longer in the middle of the pandemic.
Actually it's not fair, worlwide we're at 600k new cases per day in average, heading for a third peak, and at the second peak we got over 800k cases per day. Some countries are well advanced with vaccines, but when you see globaly, it's bad cause some countries have barely started. And Asia is not the lead in vaccination. I mean, it can be done, but sure that is bold. I thought Kumi's final dates were going to be cancelled cause it was getting worse by the end of the year, but 2021 is being way worse for Japan than 2020, with huge peaks in February and May.

We are having way less deaths per day now tho, not only cause of vaccinations but we know what works and what doesnt. Maybe that's why her team and herself felt like they could pull this out. And actually they did great spacing with dates. It would be even great if the arena's roof is open or if it has some improved air circulation scheme, and then everyone wearing appropriate masks and distacing, it could happen.

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Old 23rd August 2021, 06:53 PM
Initiate

Seems the countdown live will be part of the main tour. I hope they make the broadcast available to stream live
Old 23rd August 2021, 07:03 PM
SCAR Initiate

Excited for this ASIA TOUR

Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 - Chapter 2 ~sacrifice~ @ Chiba [2017/11/21]
Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 - Chapter 3 @ Nara [2017/12/03]
21st anniversary ~POWER of A^3~ @ Saitama [2019/04/06]
21st anniversary ~POWER of A^3~ @ Saitama [2019/04/07]
MUSIC for LIFE ~return~ @ mu-mo LIVE digital streaming [2021/07/01]
Old 23rd August 2021, 07:16 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

is she for real
Old 23rd August 2021, 07:27 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sim' View Post
Excited for this ASIA TOUR
Me too. Can’t wait!!

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 23rd August 2021, 08:50 PM
Love song H-Initiate

Old 23rd August 2021, 08:59 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeReSu View Post
a new album before a new tour would be so great....
I wish, but the fact that she gave it the song's name makes me think nothing else is planned.
Hopefully that doesn't mean we have to wait for the end of the Asia Tour for new content!
Old 23rd August 2021, 09:14 PM
Love song H-Initiate

23rd Monster era is like new TROUBLE =)
Old 23rd August 2021, 11:03 PM
As if.. Initiate

She'll do everything BUT release a new album
Old 24th August 2021, 02:08 AM
opening Run Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by barisuta53 View Post
New aggressive variants are appearing, situation in many countries is getting worse, lots of people are anti-vaxxers, strict safety measures that are trying to make things better cause riots, so yes, we are in the middle of pandemic.
Old 24th August 2021, 02:20 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigochild View Post
She'll do everything BUT release a new album
The album might actually be titled the 23rd Monster. Also I think the mods should start deleting the pandemic related posts as every topic turns into a covid discussion and seriously we get enough of it in the news and the everyday life.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 24th August 2021, 02:36 AM
opening Run Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
The album might actually be titled the 23rd Monster. Also I think the mods should start deleting the pandemic related posts as every topic turns into a covid discussion and seriously we get enough of it in the news and the everyday life.
Based on the comments not everyone is aware of the situation. This tour's description addresses the new world we live in in the first place, so it's not that off-topic.
Old 24th August 2021, 08:27 AM
too late Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
I agree with you of not turning everything about Covid, but doing live shows during the pandemic is sure a thing to be discussed. I'm not totally opposed to the idea, but it's something that can even disturb the tour progress itself, if Covid cases (and deaths) start to rise up again.

Well, about the news itself, I'm curious about the arena adaptation for CDL. She's delivering great shows at small venues, but I'm missing her on a big stage!

And about the title, she did something like that before, annoucing Rock n' Roll Circus tour before we even know she'll release an album with that title. And it makes sense, the bold statement of an album title like that fits the whole atmosphere she's bringing with releases like 23rd Monster and Dreamed a Dream.

slow down, you won't get there by hurrying
gonna find out if the hard work was worth it
i know it's somewhere in me
i'm just tryna find love

Last edited by summerain; 24th August 2021 at 08:39 AM.
Old 24th August 2021, 08:41 AM
I am... Initiate

The other venues have hall in their name, but they are actually big stages where she normally has her arena tours.
Old 24th August 2021, 09:25 AM
opening Run Initiate

Ticket prices keep increasing. I wonder if that's because they need to compensate for safety measure expenses.
Old 24th August 2021, 10:02 AM
Love song H-Initiate

I don't know what other artists do, I know L'Arc~en~Ciel is holding tour this autumn and it will be in big arenas. They are going to use only half of capacity and sell sits with gaps, so even if two people come together they will not sit next to each other. And that is what government allows them to do.

As for ayu, there list of anticovid measures on official cite
* all tickets will be only digital
* capacity according to the government guidelines
* enter and exit by regulation by dividing the time zone for each seating area
* staff will wear masks, wash their hands and carry out temperature measurements
* all parts of the venue that visitors can touch, will be disinfected
* venue will be ventilated
* additional distance between stage and audience seats
* marks will be set up so visitors can line up at a distance in places where alignment is required
* smoking areas in the venue will be closed
* sales of concert goods and CDs / DVDs are undecided at this time
* installation of present boxes for performers and festive flowers will be cancelled
* temperature gauge will be set up at each entrance to measure the body temperature of visitors with a non-contact thermometer. If you have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher, the temperature will be measured again at the designated waiting area, and if there is no change in body temperature, you will be refused admission
Old 24th August 2021, 10:59 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavopc View Post
Actually it's not fair, worlwide we're at 600k new cases per day in average, heading for a third peak, and at the second peak we got over 800k cases per day. Some countries are well advanced with vaccines, but when you see globaly, it's bad cause some countries have barely started. And Asia is not the lead in vaccination. I mean, it can be done, but sure that is bold. I thought Kumi's final dates were going to be cancelled cause it was getting worse by the end of the year, but 2021 is being way worse for Japan than 2020, with huge peaks in February and May.
You can´t go for numbers alone anymore. You have to also look at the hospital´s situations, because also vaccinated ppl can get it but most likley will have mild to no symptoms.
Here in Germany numbers are also rising again but beside from showing that you are vaccinated/testet when entering indoor stuff and wearing masks indoor, life is nearly back to normal

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 24th August 2021, 12:57 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

tbh I feel like I've lost some respect for Ayu regarding this tour. Japan is currently experiencing another significant covid-19 wave at the moment, no? And the tour is just over a month away...:/ There are other ways of sharing music with one's audience at the moment that are still meaningful.

Tags
23rd monster, asia tour, asia tour 2021-2022